PDA

View Full Version : Tridizzle Custom Bizzle (Trident Custom Boats for you no-speaky types)...

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:14 PM
Just got a call and it looks as though Trident Custom Boats will be in the Lake Pleasant area this weekend if anyone is around and wants to run out and take a look. Just passing the info along. :D
p.s. They're typically around the 10 lane. Look for the toter with big Trident logos all over it. I think they're bringing the red and white boat with the Ilmor/Teague package in it. ;)

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:18 PM
Yes indeed. Northwest part of the valley, off Carefree Highway, West of the lovely I-17 parking lot. :D

460 jus getn it
02-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Both days??????????????????????????

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Both days??????????????????????????
Dat be da rumor, and shit... :D

460 jus getn it
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM
Dat be da rumor, and shit... :DInteresting, i might just happen upon that area.

Jbb
02-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Who....?

Biglue
02-23-2007, 02:28 PM
Interesting, i might just happen upon that area.
Looks like 460 is sponsoring the beer again. :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:29 PM
Who....?
Hey boy, don't you have some RD SUX'ing to get done 'fore your pa gets home??? :D :D :D

HCS
02-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Will they be passing out free gum???

460 jus getn it
02-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Looks like 460 is sponsoring the beer again. :DI have no problem bringing beer. Hell its local i will get my ICE CHEST BACK. STFU and get back to mowing my yard, no one told you to take a nickle.

Jbb
02-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Hey boy, don't you have some RD SUX'ing to get done 'fore your pa gets home??? :D :D :D
Jordy.....stop hating!

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Will they be passing out free gum???
That was last trip. I believe this time is pop rocks and pepsi. :D
STFU and get back to mowing my yard, no one told you to take a nickle.
You really need to look at the "it's that time of year again" thread now. :D :D :D

Biglue
02-23-2007, 02:41 PM
I have no problem bringing beer. Hell its local i will get my ICE CHEST BACK. STFU and get back to mowing my yard, no one told you to take a nickle.
Why would you NOT get your ice chest back????? :D
And as far as mowing your yard......your half Mexican ass already mowed the little bit left your half Black ass hasn't killed by not watering it. :jawdrop: :mad: :D
Wanna dance bitch??? :devil: :)

Jordy
02-23-2007, 02:44 PM
And as far as mowing your yard......your half Mexican ass already mowed the little bit left your half Black ass hasn't killed by not watering it. :jawdrop: :mad: :D
OH SNAP!!! Chalk up one for Lawnboy Lue on that one!!! Damn, I felt that all the way over here! :D :D :D

460 jus getn it
02-23-2007, 02:45 PM
You really need to look at the "it's that time of year again" thread now. :D :D :DJust saw it..................LMAO

Biglue
02-23-2007, 02:48 PM
OH SNAP!!! Chalk up one for Lawnboy Lue on that one!!! Damn, I felt that all the way over here! :D :D :D
I almost felt bad smacking the retarded kid, almost. :D

460 jus getn it
02-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Why would you NOT get your ice chest back????? :D
Wanna dance bitch??? :devil: :)Come on man, you know us brothas dont like grass. The pits like the dust better.

76ANTHONY
02-23-2007, 02:51 PM
I almost felt bad smacking the retarded kid, almost. :D
awwwwhahahahahah, now thats just some sickazz funny shiat there:D :D :D

AZJD
02-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Interesting, i might just happen upon that area.
We heard that rumor all summer! :) And never once did we spot the elusive 460!:D

Biglue
02-23-2007, 03:22 PM
We heard that rumor all summer! :) And never once did we spot the elusive 460!:D
Just look for the guy saggin the FUBU sweat pants one pant leg up, with a Mexico soccer team jersey, Nike Air Force 1's and a cowboy hat. :D :D :D :D
Oh and blue stripped socks. :) :) :)

76ANTHONY
02-23-2007, 03:25 PM
Just look for the guy saggin the FUBU sweat pants one pant leg up, with a Mexico soccer team jersey, Nike Air Force 1's and a cowboy hat. :D :D :D :D
ohhhh SMACKKKKK:D :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 03:27 PM
Yeah, guess the ski-na-leaky doesn't like to venture out into the open waters of Lake Pleasant... :notam: :D
Just look for the guy saggin the FUBU sweat pants one pant leg up, with a Mexico soccer team jersey, Nike Air Force 1's and a cowboy hat. :D :D
Holy shit!!! Lue is kicking the bejeezus out of Tyro today. If I was ref'ing this match, I'd almost call it now on a standing 10 count. Seems as though that first shot might have knocked Fo-siddy so hard that he's now punch drunk and speachless. :jawdrop:

AZJD
Damn I can picture it now.......

BajaMike
"RD SUX'ing"....???:confused:
:D :idea: :) :jawdrop: ;)

Jordy
02-23-2007, 03:39 PM
"RD SUX'ing"....???:confused:
:D :idea: :) :jawdrop: ;)
Yes, RD SUX'ing. That would be the process of adorning random threads on ***boat and other boards with The JBB's catch phrase RD SUX. ;)
I believe it would be a conjugation of a verb, such as shop for example. Shop is to shopping as RD SUX is to RD SUX'ing. :D
Capiche? :D

AZJD
02-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Yes, RD SUX'ing. That would be the process of adorning random threads on ***boat and other boards with The JBB's catch phrase RD SUX. ;)
I believe it would be a conjugation of a verb, such as shop for example. Shop is to shopping as RD SUX is to RD SUX'ing. :D
Capiche? :confused: Is that french for SUX!?:D :D

Jordy
02-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Capiche? :confused: Is that french for SUX!?:D :D
I believe it's Italian. ;)

AZJD
02-23-2007, 03:48 PM
I believe it's Italian. ;)
Ahh yes of course! Silly me!

BajaMike
02-23-2007, 04:36 PM
Cool....I got sort of an English lesson today....."Conjugation of Popular Expressions on ***boat and other Boards 101".:idea:
Mom will be proud!:D
:) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :)

Jordy
02-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Cool....I got sort of an English lesson today....."Conjugation of Popular Expressions on ***boat and other Boards 101".:idea:
Mom will be proud!:D
:) ;) :rolleyes: :eek: :)
Peoples helping peoples... :D

mbrown2
02-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Jordy,
Was Froggy running the red/white on the Parker Strip last weekend? Caught a glimpse of a boat running south last weekend and looked a lot like it....sounded good and running good as well!

Jordy
02-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Jordy,
Was Froggy running the red/white on the Parker Strip last weekend? Caught a glimpse of a boat running south last weekend and looked a lot like it....sounded good and running good as well!
Yeah, they were down in Parker with the red and white boat with the Ilmor/Teague package on it giving a customer a test ride. ;)