PDA

View Full Version : Garbage Dumper You Have Been Caught

SummerBreeze
01-31-2006, 04:04 PM
I just got back from a 40 mile dirt bike ride behind my house. It's the best place to ride. "The Pine Nuts" Pine trees, Sage Brush, great single track trails that go on for miles.
Sometimes people dump their Garbage in the hills down some canyon thinking that it will just go away. I caught you today you mother fukker.
I stopped at the dump site.. it's so sad.....Tires an old bicycle a bbq, bags and bags of garbage. I found what I was looking for... some old mail with an address a credit card number too. I called the number and the people still are at the address they had a message machine on. I called the Sheriff and we are going to take a little ride to the dump site.
We will see what will happen next.

Sleek-Jet
01-31-2006, 04:12 PM
Post the CC number, I need a new computer.... :D :crossx: :D

Ziggy
01-31-2006, 04:13 PM
Way to go SB :) ......people like that should be hung. :crossx:

Dribble
01-31-2006, 04:16 PM
Way cool. We have miles of horse trails around here and low lifes have found that it's a great place to four wheel and dump all their sh*t. I hope they get what they got coming.

Biglue
01-31-2006, 04:24 PM
I just got back from a 40 mile dirt bike ride behind my house. It's the best place to ride. "The Pine Nuts" Pine trees, Sage Brush, great single track trails that go on for miles.
Sometimes people dump their Garbage in the hills down some canyon thinking that it will just go away. I caught you today you mother fukker.
I stopped at the dump site.. it's so sad.....Tires an old bicycle a bbq, bags and bags of garbage. I found what I was looking for... some old mail with an address a credit card number too. I called the number and the people still are at the address they had a message machine on. I called the Sheriff and we are going to take a little ride to the dump site.
We will see what will happen next.
Great job SS. Got a nice ride in and bust a low life......not a bad day's work.

LUVNLIFE
01-31-2006, 04:38 PM
I did that one time as a kid. My dad put on his fireman uniform, went to the house and told them to get it cleaned up or they would get cited. A holes had their kids clean it up.

Jbb
01-31-2006, 04:40 PM
Was the name ....Tom Brown...?

Schiada76
01-31-2006, 05:28 PM
Oh that's sweet!
I had a towel head fill one of my job site dumpsters with his remodeling trash. Left his mail too.
I had 4 of my guys fill their trucks with his trash and dump it all over his house including the roof.
While we were returning his trash the neihbor pulled into his driveway and asked WTF we were doing, I told him to F himself...........so he pulled his LAPD shield out. I gave him his neighbors mail told him what happened, he siad "carry on" and pulled into his garage. :crossx:
Called the towel head that night just to heat his ass up a little more. :crossx: :220v: :crossx:

Moneypitt
01-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Please follow up with the outcome of the LE involvement. You see this kinda shit all over the "outback" areas, as though no one will know, well you're doing the right thing here, so let us know how it shakes out..........MP

SummitKarl
01-31-2006, 06:03 PM
way to go SB....I love hearing this kind of stuff......hope the cops POP him :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Very cool. One of my pet peeves is people who dump their trash for someone else to pic up. :mad: Pick up your own trash you lazy pig. :mad: You should pick it all up and dump it in their front yard.

lewiville
01-31-2006, 06:59 PM
this is my kind of post.
I was taught to pick up my own shizit. you should have dumped your whole job site trash on his lawn.
fricken people, doesnt it just make sense to take care of your own crap?

BADAXE
01-31-2006, 07:02 PM
In Boulder City the dump is free and there is still jackasses that dump in the desert. I'd love to catch someone doing it someday.

Rexone
01-31-2006, 07:10 PM
People used to fill my bin on weekends so we had no room for our own trash. So finally I put a lock on it. Then they'd just dump the crap on the ground beside the bin an a pile. fockin pigs.

spectratoad
01-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Post their phone number for all of us that enjoy a clean outdoors. I always try to carry a camera with me.
I spend time every summer out behind my house specifically to catch some of these bastards. :mad: Just take the ATV and sit up on a hill.
Here if you turn in someone and it is found that they did do it there is a good chance that you get part of the $1,000 or so fine.

Run_em_Hard
02-01-2006, 05:27 AM
The sad part is that you see this kind of shit on the Sandbar too, in a smaller form. Me and my old man got into it a couple years ago with some pieces of shit that crumpled up thier beer cans and just dropped em. People like this need thier ass kicked. :argue:

NOTALENT
02-01-2006, 06:39 AM
haha..dumb fock...he will now get what's coming to him...hopefully they ticket his ass and bill him for the clean up and removal of all the junk that was tossed there, even if it isnt his!!! Call green peace on his ass while your at it!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-01-2006, 06:40 AM
The sad part is that you see this kind of shit on the Sandbar too, in a smaller form. Me and my old man got into it a couple years ago with some pieces of shit that crumpled up thier beer cans and just dropped em. People like this need thier ass kicked. :argue:
That and the bastards that sink there beer bottles!!!! :mad: Did you see the pictures of the channel last year...from all them damn visitors with no boats, just there to watch us party!!! :mad: That was just sad.

SummerBreeze
02-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Just a little up date on the garbage dumper
The sheriff came over and asked a few questions on the location of the garbage and he said he would pay the dumpers a visit. Also he said he would be contacting the B.L.M. because it's their job to take care of public lands.
I hope they get a big fine. Plus do some kind of clean up duty in the area.

OnlyMoney
02-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Hey SB, good job on what you're doing. I guess it's partly our job to help the LE out when they don't have a chance to catch someone doing things like this. My grandparents live in Gardnerville and my cousin and my uncle live in Minden. Such a beautiful place to trash up. I'm hoping you've inspired others by doing this.

Biglue
02-01-2006, 10:33 AM
I couldn't agree more with you on this one. People have no clue that the river is no different than hanging in a park. I've stepped on a couple cans at the sand bars, that shit is not pleasant. I always hang a trash bag on one of the cleats on my boat. People ask if I mind them putting their cas in there, I say go ahead. It's better than people littering. Just my .02.

Stoneman
02-01-2006, 10:42 AM
I couldn't agree more with you on this one. People have no clue that the river is no different than hanging in a park. I've stepped on a couple cans at the sand bars, that shit is not pleasant. I always hang a trash bag on one of the cleats on my boat. People ask if I mind them putting their cas in there, I say go ahead. It's better than people littering. Just my .02.
I stepped on a bottle last year at the sandbar. good thing it didn't break or it would of cut me for sure.
Throw you Sh#$ away. :mad:

charlyox
02-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Right on. I hope he gets what he has coming.

Run_em_Hard
02-01-2006, 12:54 PM
I like this idea.

Run_em_Hard
02-01-2006, 12:57 PM
I don't know if anyone can remember this post...it was such a mess when we got there. It took forever to clean up.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85283