PDA

View Full Version : E-Ticket Deck for sale?

Daddy_G
02-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Anyone know of a used E-Ticket Deck for sale?
I love that boat!:220v:

phebus
02-25-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't think either of the owners are selling theirs yet :D

Phat Matt
02-25-2007, 10:54 AM
There is one that is barely used with 525's. It might as well be new. If it hasn't sold yet it is still in the shop in Havi. The stereo bumps too. :D
Call Larry at E-ticket.

phebus
02-25-2007, 11:06 AM
There is one that is barely used with 525's. It might as well be new. If it hasn't sold yet it is still in the shop in Havi. The stereo bumps too. :D
Call Larry at E-ticket.
Matt, which one is that? E Ticket had a couple of boats at a show here in Havasu yesterday (Big Boys Toys). Beautifull boats, and they had their Toter there too.

playdeep
02-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Gary,
Just curious,how did the test drive go yesterday at Pleasant?
I'll call you...this week,have some updated info as to when I'll be in Havasu:D

Phat Matt
02-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Matt, which one is that? E Ticket had a couple of boats at a show here in Havasu yesterday (Big Boys Toys). Beautifull boats, and they had their Toter there too.
It's an orange and grey one.

phebus
02-25-2007, 12:34 PM
Beautifull boat, I saw it yesterday.

THATJEFFGUY
02-25-2007, 09:42 PM
Hey...they took DCB's colors !!

Phat Matt
02-25-2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6952.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6954.jpg
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6956.jpg

the_gray_goose
02-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Matt,
Do you know who makes the fender holders in this picture?

Phat Matt
02-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Matt,
Larry has a CNC machine in his shop so my guess is he made them. I can find out for sure though.

the_gray_goose
02-25-2007, 10:24 PM
That would be great. I have been looking for a setup like that.

Phat Matt
02-25-2007, 10:45 PM
That would be great. I have been looking for a setup like that.
I'll let you know.

BajaMike
02-25-2007, 10:49 PM
http://www.eticketboats.com/images/Picture-6952.jpg
Beautiful boat.......:D
:idea:

beaverretriever
02-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Dumb question, but what is up with the swim step? Wouldn't your foot/leg fall slip right through that thing? Or is there some kind of Lexan or Plexliglass in there?:confused: Looks fricken dangerous either way.

Uniqueperformancewest
02-26-2007, 09:09 AM
The swim step has padding on it, the picture is deceiving it doesn go through to the water. Its a design made out of foam slip resistant padding.
John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

al cole'holic
02-26-2007, 03:40 PM
$220k :jawdrop:

Daddy_G
02-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Call Larry at E-ticket.
Thanks - I think I'm leaning toward the Magic, though...
Better swim step (actually has one) and I don't want twins.
Anyhoo, I gotta sell my Cheetah first.
Anyone? Anyone? Buler?;)

beaverretriever
02-26-2007, 06:21 PM
The swim step has padding on it, the picture is deceiving it doesn go through to the water. Its a design made out of foam slip resistant padding.
John
No way, you can see the water right though it. I can even see the reflections. There is no padding on that thing.

shippingguy
02-26-2007, 06:31 PM
No way, you can see the water right though it. I can even see the reflections. There is no padding on that thing.
Yes there is padding. The reflecion is off the water that is sitting atop the swimstep.

beaverretriever
02-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Yes there is padding. The reflecion is off the water that is sitting atop the swimstep.
Ah, I see now... Boy I'm blind. I was going to say, for 220k, you better get a safe swim step...LOL:D :eek:

shippingguy
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Ah, I see now... Boy I'm blind. I was going to say, for 220k, you better get a safe swim step...LOL:D :eek:
If it were open that would definitely be a BIG hazard:)

Phat Matt
02-26-2007, 06:36 PM
You're right. I have no idea how I have never fell through that thing let alone my dog. ;)

Uniqueperformancewest
02-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Theres NO comparison between an E-ticket and a Magic. Get one of the Magics and put it next to an E-ticket and youll see the difference, the unique pieces and craftsmanship in an E-ticket is above and beyond. Its the difference between a custom boat manufacture and a true custom boat manufacture. The other difference is an E-ticket will run some seriously higher speeds than the Magic with the same engines.
Thanks John
www.uniqueperformancewest.com

Daddy_G
02-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Gary,
Just curious,how did the test drive go yesterday at Pleasant?
I'll call you...this week,have some updated info as to when I'll be in Havasu:D
It went well, first time on Pleasant for me - its a lot bigger than I thought.
The boat drove great but needs a bit of cosmetic help.
I may make an offer if I can budget the repairs needed to make it acceptable to (anal) me.
Call me anytime - I'm hoping to show my Cheetah and show (you) my golf cart a weekend from next (3/9-3/11).

Phat Matt
02-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Theres NO comparison between an E-ticket and a Magic. Get one of the Magics and put it next to an E-ticket and youll see the difference, the unique pieces and craftsmanship in an E-ticket is above and beyond. Its the difference between a custom boat manufacture and a true custom boat manufacture. The other difference is an E-ticket will run some seriously higher speeds than the Magic with the same engines.
Thanks John
I am sure you mean the 30' Magic with twins vs the E-ticket.

Uniqueperformancewest
02-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Ya I mean the 30 Magic vs. the 30 Luxury Cat.
John

ClownRoyal
02-26-2007, 06:47 PM
Matt,
Larry does all his own stuff. Just like DCB. Saw these boats first hand Saturday in Havasu. Sweet deck boats. Very little center pod. Starts about 2/3rds back from the front. Get rid of it all together and it would look like a Skater underneath. Still does. Anyone looking for performance and accomodations this is the Ticket (did I say that:eek: ).

Phat Matt
02-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Ya I mean the 30 Magic vs. the 30 Luxury Cat.
John
(You mean) 30' Magic vs 29' Eticket. :D

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 06:55 PM
just curious.. How much are those etickets? base price?

ClownRoyal
02-26-2007, 06:57 PM
just curious.. How much are those etickets? base price?
$220k w/525s. Give or take...

River918
02-26-2007, 07:01 PM
Ok,,,,I'll give 100k....:D :D :D

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 07:04 PM
shit!
:sqeyes:
very very nice boat though. If money was no issue i would by one.

Jordy
02-26-2007, 07:41 PM
Have you given any thought to the Trident??? The new package with the Ilmor and the Teague drive on it seems to be the ticket (no pun intended). I've been out on it a couple times now and it's a blast. If you're looking to go fast they're hitting a healthy number with 550hp and it's a kick to drive. Very user friendly. I was running in the 70's and never had to touch the trim on Saturday and there was still much more left. ;)
If nothing else, it's worth a look. Was a pretty big hit last year at Humbug:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=25037&stc=1&d=1172547596
In fact, we had to tell Wes not to come back because he was stealing all the girls that normally partied on our boats. :D

Coolstkr
02-27-2007, 01:17 AM
My wife and I just squeezed the trigger on an E-Ticket. :) It is in the mold now and will hopefully be completed by mid boat season this year.:idea: We look forward to this summer, as we sold our last boat two months ago, and are currently "boatless" !!!:(

Daddy_G
02-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Have you given any thought to the Trident??? The new package with the Ilmor and the Teague drive on it seems to be the ticket (no pun intended). I've been out on it a couple times now and it's a blast. If you're looking to go fast they're hitting a healthy number with 550hp and it's a kick to drive. Very user friendly. I was running in the 70's and never had to touch the trim on Saturday and there was still much more left. ;)
If nothing else, it's worth a look. Was a pretty big hit last year at Humbug:
In fact, we had to tell Wes not to come back because he was stealing all the girls that normally partied on our boats. :D
I saw that boat at last year's "Men's Luxery Show and Auction".
What a boat! - Total departure with twin jets, a hydro roll-up bow... It's SICK!:p
In fact, I had the pleasure of watching one screem by us at Pleasant last Sunday. But like the E-ticket, I don't have the mad jack it takes. :(

Jordy
02-27-2007, 07:29 AM
But like the E-ticket, I don't have the mad jack it takes. :(
It might be worth a look if you're serious about picking up a boat. You should get in touch with Froggy. ;)

Phat Matt
02-27-2007, 10:53 PM
My wife and I just squeezed the trigger on an E-Ticket. :) It is in the mold now and will hopefully be completed by mid boat season this year.:idea: We look forward to this summer, as we sold our last boat two months ago, and are currently "boatless" !!!:(
Congrats. You will love it.

Coolstkr
02-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks Matt. We have been out a couple of times on them and love the way they handle. :) Now we have to begin checking around for that dreaded insurance issue everyone is talking about!!:sqeyes: Hopefully ours will not be too over the top. It will only have the HO's..:idea:

Phat Matt
02-28-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks Matt. We have been out a couple of times on them and love the way they handle. :) Now we have to begin checking around for that dreaded insurance issue everyone is talking about!!:sqeyes: Hopefully ours will not be too over the top. It will only have the HO's..:idea:
If you live in Havi call Tena at Strachota insurance. She got mine through Allied.

Coolstkr
03-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Thanks, I'll check with her. I also have heard about some deals through State Farm here in Havi. :idea: I kept the old insurance for my old boat, so I can say I've not had a lapse in coverage.:rolleyes:

Phat Matt
03-01-2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks, I'll check with her. I also have heard about some deals through State Farm here in Havi. :idea: I kept the old insurance for my old boat, so I can say I've not had a lapse in coverage.:rolleyes:
Good luck. I have State Farm and they wouldn't cover my E-ticket.

Singleton
03-01-2007, 09:39 AM
StateFarm will write the policy if it is under 500hps and replacement value is less then 100K. If it is over 500hps or replacement value is greater then 100K, then they go to an underwritter to try to get it insured. If you exceed both, StateFarm will not write it.
Got my Ultra insured by StateFarm (496HO) but replacement was just over 100K, so they wrote it. Told me max value is 120K no matter what.

hoolign
03-06-2007, 07:03 PM
Is this the thread you want to delete?? :D

Daddy_G
03-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Is this the thread you want to delete?? :D
C'mon bro, stop it - Yer just kiling me!