PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

Jbb
02-26-2007, 08:52 AM
I dont watch it....but I was just handed some ...compromising pics of one of the contestants.....:jawdrop: anybody seen em.....lol
This should be interesting.....:D

Infomaniac
02-26-2007, 08:55 AM
I heard a contestant was going home for reasons other than singing performance.

Tom Brown
02-26-2007, 08:57 AM
I found out last night one of the contestants used to be a stripper.
... and it's someone who is extremely beautiful so I hope pictures circulate in my direction.

voodoomedman
02-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Give us a name. Geeeez!

Jordy
02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
JBB, you big tease!!! :eek: :D

Jbb
02-26-2007, 08:59 AM
I found out last night one of the contestants used to be a stripper.
... and it's someone who is extremely beautiful so I hope pictures circulate in my direction.
Yes Tom.....give us a name......:D

All-Star
02-26-2007, 09:01 AM
It is Antonella Barba...
One of the girls that left last week.
She is Really pretty.
There are a couple of pictures circulating....
One of her laying on her back barely covered in rose pettles
then there is a snap shot which looks like at a summer party where there are like 7 girls all standing there in underwear only and they are covering their own breast with one hand and then grabbing the giorl in front of her with the other hand.
That is all that I have seen/heard so far.

Jbb
02-26-2007, 09:02 AM
It is Antonella Barba...
She is Really pretty.
then there is a snap shot which looks like at a summer party where there are like 7 girls all standing there in underwear only and they are covering their own breast with one hand and then grabbing the giorl in front of her with the other hand.
:D

Tom Brown
02-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Yes Tom.....give us a name......:D
Sorry, no time. Must work. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Jbb
02-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Sorry, no time. Must work. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/jawdrop.gif
work....:p

All-Star
02-26-2007, 09:43 AM
What happened to Tom Brown?
Have aliens taken over his body...???:eek:
He said "WORK."
I thought we were not allowed to use bad words on this forum.:)

1 Baja Guy
02-26-2007, 10:26 AM
This thread is useless without TITS http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/5626/bouncingbsxd6.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Too X-Rated for me to post ... Let me know what you think?

hoolign
02-26-2007, 10:34 AM
Too X-Rated for me to post ... Let me know what you think?
Read the ***boat rules. You can post nudes during school hours just not after! Weekdays but not weekends. Post your pic!

Jbb
02-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Talented girl....she gets my vote....:p

1 Baja Guy
02-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Read the ***boat rules. You can post nudes during school hours just not after! Weekdays but not weekends. Post your pic!
Might be a link here if you look close...
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=24947&stc=1&d=1172515470

RitcheyRch
02-26-2007, 10:46 AM
Didnt hear that but do want to see pictures. :D

Riverless
02-27-2007, 09:56 AM
It is Antonella Barba...
She is Really pretty.
she didn't leave last week. she is still in it. she'll be on this week unless she gets tossed off for the pics. just saw pics of her posing half naked in front of the WWII memorial in Washington DC, how tacky is that? :rolleyes: AND, she is a student at Catholic University, so much for good Catholic girls. :devil:

Mandelon
02-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Theres a bunch of pics of her in revealing poses and eating salami at uselessjunk. com

Riverless
02-27-2007, 10:33 AM
i don't know if that is really her in the salami eating pics, it is kind of hard to tell.

Saab
02-27-2007, 10:35 AM
That chick is gonna get CANNED. When there was one chick a few years ago who had posed topless they kicked her off. This chick is "speaking into the microphone" on a few pix i saw....I saw them at uselessjunk. Her website said they are fakes....i havent seen anyone with photoshop skills that good ever...

Riverless
02-27-2007, 10:45 AM
That chick is gonna get CANNED. When there was one chick a few years ago who had posed topless they kicked her off. This chick is "speaking into the microphone" on a few pix i saw....I saw them at uselessjunk. Her website said they are fakes....i havent seen anyone with photoshop skills that good ever...
i don't think any of those "speaking into the microphone" pics are her, only one looks like it could be her.
i think the half nudes in front of the WWII memorial could easily get her canned. a bit disrespectful, wouldn't you say?