PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to NASCAR in Vegas

abraman1326
02-26-2007, 12:52 PM
I'll be going to Vegas March 9-12 for the races. Anyone going to be there? Also, what are the good clubs to check out in the evening for the wife and myself? Thanks...
BRA

wolfie
02-26-2007, 01:00 PM
I'm there this upcoming weekend for a lacrosse tourney. I would have loved it to be a week later though.
Go Junior!!!!!!!!

x7734x
02-26-2007, 01:05 PM
What kind of club? What kind of music?

OutCole'd
02-26-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm supposed to go to the Busch race Staurday.

Trailer Park Casanova
02-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Lot's of nice clubs all over 'Vegas but can you get past the Velvet ropes on NASCAR weekend?
Probably not unless ya heavily grease the palms of the bouncers and have several chix in tow,,,
So what has worked for us, in our humble opinions:
The " Brewery " in the basement of Monte Carlo.
Rotating bands, dancing, brewpub, interesting crowd.
Martini Bar that isn't a pain in the ass to get into is "Stack" at the Mirage.
"Experience both the scene and Cuisine" is their claim.
The girls all working there have nice racks with low cut tops hence the name.
My wife loved it, held court at the bar talking boobs with all the cooperative waitresses,, erotic in my book.

abraman1326
02-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks guys.
Probably going to do Country 1 night, and then I'd imagine hip hop, top 40 or something the other night. I've been to Gilly's and Dillons when I was there before, but thought I might try some of the more high profile clubs this trip.
So I'd imagine places like the Ghost Bar, and Ice will be too hard for my broke ass to get into?

Boozer
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Thanks guys.
Probably going to do Country 1 night, and then I'd imagine hip hop, top 40 or something the other night. I've been to Gilly's and Dillons when I was there before, but thought I might try some of the more high profile clubs this trip.
So I'd imagine places like the Ghost Bar, and Ice will be too hard for my broke ass to get into?
You'll never get to the door of the Ghost Bar or the Ice Bar let alone through the door unless you plan to do bottle service, on a weekend like that you're probably looking at a 2 bottle minimum. So figure $500+.

Baja Big Dog
02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
I'm there this upcoming weekend for a lacrosse tourney. I would have loved it to be a week later though.
Go Junior!!!!!!!!
Did he say "LACROSSE" What the hell is that?? Is it played on the badminton court???:sqeyes: :sleeping: :sleeping: