PDA

View Full Version : So I am now dating this beautiful woman....

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:34 PM
and things are going even better than I could have imagined. I am very happy but things just keep getting better....
We decide to take the boat out Sunday and she tells me she can back up the truck and launch me as well as retrieve me. I say WTF, lets see how she does. She backs the damn thing up with no problems and when we are ready to get off the water she goes and gets the truck and parks it right where I asked her to with no problems.
She is good looking, sexy, has a Kiwi accent, pleasant to be around and she can back the trailer up. I got me a keeper :)

YeLLowBoaT
02-26-2007, 01:35 PM
and things are going even better than I could have imagined. I am very happy but things just keep getting better....
We decide to take the boat out Sunday and she tells me she can back up the truck and launch me as well as retrieve me. I say WTF, lets see how she does. She backs the damn thing up with no problems and when we are ready to get off the water she goes and gets the truck and parks it right where I asked her to with no problems.
She is good looking, sexy, has a Kiwi accent, pleasant to be around and she can back the trailer up. I got me a keeper :)
Does she have a sister?

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Does she have a sister?
lol...yes she does but they live in New Zealand :)

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Things are looking up bro!!! When are we doing Catalina again? :D

Cole Trickle
02-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Congrats!!:D
Did she pay to fill it up with gas and help with the wipe down?:devil: :idea: :D

Jordy
02-26-2007, 01:37 PM
WTF is she doing with you??? :confused: :eek: :idea: :D :D
Check out the old man, being all lovey dovey and shit... ;)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Things are looking up bro!!! When are we doing Catalina again? :D
Looking way up :) It's funny....we were talking about that yesterday. I hate to trailer back/forth so I think my Catalina trips are finished until Oct/Nov.

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Congrats!!:D
Did she pay to fill it up with gas and help with the wipe down?:devil: :idea: :D
lol.......She doesn't need to do any of that. She does love to cook though :)

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Does she have a sister?
or a daughter for the kid?....ME! lol
Congrats Tim, its good to know there are still great women out there. That would be awesome if she changed the oil in your truck too. haha

Tom Brown
02-26-2007, 01:42 PM
Congratulations, Tom. Have you stabbed her in the ass yet? :)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:43 PM
I ask myself that very same question Jordy :).
SinCal "interviewed" her last weekend and gave me his approval....lol

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:44 PM
TB...never ceases to amaze me with his wit and charm.....lol
:)

Jordy
02-26-2007, 01:45 PM
I ask myself that very same question Jordy :)
I hear that question from time to time as well, but it's usually other people asking it. I've usually got a pretty good idea what they're doing with me. It's my personality. :D
So a Kiwi accent and she can back the trailer??? Hell, sounds like a keeper to me!!! :D

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:46 PM
or a daughter for the kid?....ME! lol
Congrats Tom, its good to know there are still great women out there. That would be awesome if she changed the oil in your truck too. haha
Nope, no kids her way :)
Sometimes you just bump into them when you least expect it!

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:47 PM
I hear that question from time to time as well, but it's usually other people asking it. I've usually got a pretty good idea what they're doing with me. It's my personality. :D
So a Kiwi accent and she can back the trailer??? Hell, sounds like a keeper to me!!! :D

All-Star
02-26-2007, 01:50 PM
I was waiting for that one... so I thought I would throw it out there.;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
02-26-2007, 01:52 PM
congrats on the catch.:)

Ziggy
02-26-2007, 01:53 PM
Had to chuckle a bit there Tom. Your first sentence is nearly verbatum of what "Boston" said about his date with "New York" on VH1 last night...
But its nice to hear you have a keeper.........that accent would melt me

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:55 PM
you better check her "basement" and make sure she doesn't have a "unit" down there .... ??? can back a trailer down a ramp, huh ???? :confused:
Trust me Keyes....nothing but all woman down there :)
Back it up with no zig zagging and no back/forth at the ramp. Then she tells me that she is out of practice and will do better next time. That is when I gave her a big hug while having the biggest grin I have had in a long time.

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Had to chuckle a bit there Tom. Your first sentence is nearly verbatum of what "Boston" said about his date with "New York" on VH1 last night...
But its nice to hear you have a keeper.........that accent would melt me
I don't watch VH1 but I assume it is a dating program?
First time I saw her I was like "DAMN!" then she spoke and I was hooked right then and there :)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 01:58 PM
I was waiting for that one... so I thought I would throw it out there.;)
I will look and see if I can find one and post it. I think I posted one before when we went to Catalina. The gallery dropped a lot of my pics and it seems to be a hassle to reload them so I just said F IT!

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 01:59 PM
I really was hoping you would go a few times, not that we hang out too much. I just need someone I can count on to tow me back!!! :D
See you in Mohave!!! I'll make sure to check in with ya before I head that way!
Rob

OutCole'd
02-26-2007, 02:00 PM
What's going to happen when she sobers up?:D :D

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:04 PM
I really was hoping you would go a few times, not that we hang out too much. I just need someone I can count on to tow me back!!! :D
See you in Mohave!!! I'll make sure to check in with ya before I head that way!
Rob
I hear you. Had a great time on those trips over.
See you out there

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
lol...I make sure she stays drunk :)

djunkie
02-26-2007, 02:05 PM
He'll just slip another pill in her drink and she'll be his all over again. :crossx: :crossx:

SOCALDETAIL1
02-26-2007, 02:06 PM
Hell ya Tom! My chick can't even back my truck up with no trailer on it?

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:07 PM
Hell ya Tom! My chick can't even back my truck up with no trailer on it?
haha...that's funny Mark

Jordy
02-26-2007, 02:08 PM
I just need someone I can count on to tow me back!!! :D
Just wait, I'll have the sail boat in no time!!! Besides, we always seem to have one good engine. Just need to flip them so the good engine has the power steering pump. :D :D :D

rmarion
02-26-2007, 02:08 PM
See you out there
Here she is front and center :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871130_3032.JPG
DAMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE FIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
But how does she feel about post counts?
:jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:09 PM
But how does she feel about post counts?
I am busy deleting as we speak :)

OutCole'd
02-26-2007, 02:11 PM
See you out there
Here she is front and center :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871130_3032.JPG
Tom, may I suggest this right NOW!!!!!!!! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141957&highlight=RING)

Debbolas
02-26-2007, 02:12 PM
Congrats :D

Havasu Hangin'
02-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I am busy deleting as we speak :)
With such a high post count, she's gonna know that you have been around the block a few times- better cover that up.

Baja Big Dog
02-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Can she clean fish??:jawdrop:

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Tom, may I suggest this right NOW!!!!!!!! (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141957&highlight=RING)
lol.....That is way, way premature but even it something like that were to happen there is no way in hell I would get her a "used" ring. It is the not anywhere near that point anyhow. I just appreciate whatever time I get to spend with her.

ClownRoyal
02-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Now that's funny. LMAO. But seriously...answer the question :eek:

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
Can she clean fish??:jawdrop:
I am sure she can...if she wanted to. She did cook me some mahi-mahi that was very good

Windy
02-26-2007, 02:17 PM
She's cute Tom...looking forward to meeting her this summer. :)

Debbolas
02-26-2007, 02:18 PM
Will she understand WHY you are in my sig line?
When do we get to meet her ?
:D

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:18 PM
With such a high post count, she's gonna know that you have been around the block a few times- better cover that up.
I will just blame it on you

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Will she understand WHY you are in my sig line?
When do we get to meet her ?
:D
She will be around with me whenever her schedule permits. She will be at the different events I go to. Family picnics, Naci, Harley Runs...that kind of stuff. Did I mention she loves going to the lake :)

ratso
LMAO... I knew that was coming...:D

DILLIGAF
She's cute Tom...looking forward to meeting her this summer. :)
Thanks Windy

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Just wait, I'll have the sail boat in no time!!! Besides, we always seem to have one good engine. Just need to flip them so the good engine has the power steering pump. :D :D :D
No help from you. Ignore you know who's texts as well. There is NOT a Outerlimits in our near future!! Now a 65 foot Viking might show up in the near future! :eek:

Jordy
02-26-2007, 02:23 PM
No help from you. Ignore you know who's texts as well. There is NOT a Outerlimits in our near future!! Now a 65 foot Viking might show up in the near future! :eek:
I like the idea of a 65' Viking. :D :D :D
As far as the texts, I got one already and told her I want no part of any discussion with you regarding a 51' Outerlimits or I might really never get my Christmas present!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:28 PM
BIG BALLER=BIG WARLOCK

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Jordy, spoke with your "present" today and was promised a few more weeks. Should be here by next X-Mas! No worries.
Someone thinks the Donzi will not run again. And she is demanding a new boat. You are not helping the issue. End of discussion! :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I'm excited for you! I will see if she is good enough for you in April. ;)
MMSW<-----still working on the trailer backing, but getting better :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
02-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Never mind. I like her already, she drinks Coors light :D LMAO!!

ratso
02-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Nice catch DILLIGAF...;)

Jordy
02-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Jordy, spoke with your "present" today and was promised a few more weeks. Should be here by next X-Mas! No worries.
Someone thinks the Donzi will not run again. And she is demanding a new boat. You are not helping the issue. End of discussion! :)
I told her I wanted no part of any discussions regarding new boats and was instructed to ignore all text messages with any references to said new boats. ;)
I got your back. :D
Besides, the Donzi has never actually not run, it's just had a hard time running well on both engines at the same time. :D
Jordy <---- always looking on the bright side! ;)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Never mind. I like her already, she drinks Coors light :D LMAO!!
We have talked about that and it has been adressed already :) Lets just say I now enjoy CL....lol
Of course you know I am joking about that CL shiznit. We ran out of the BL and that was all that was left......
I'm excited for you! I will see if she is good enough for you in April. ;) MMSW<-----still working on the trailer backing, but getting better :D
She is going to love all these interrogations :)

TAF
02-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Does she have a sister?:idea:
:D Now she has an excuse to come state side, AZ that is!!:sqeyes:

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Nice catch DILLIGAF...;)
Thanks Ratso. No offense but I plan on keeping her out of Texas :)

Jordy
02-26-2007, 02:35 PM
:idea:
:D Now she has an excuse to come state side, AZ that is!!:sqeyes:
Yeah, perhaps she needs someone to use for citizenship, or at least a work visa. :idea: :eek: :D

wright27
02-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Yea my wife started out perfect just like that also. Give her time she will turn crazy just like all women do. J/K:D Congrats. A great women is hard to find.

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, perhaps she needs someone to use for citizenship, or at least a work visa. :idea: :eek: :D
That is about as lovey dovey as I have ever heard Jordy talk :)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Yea my wife started out perfect just like that also. Give her time she will turn crazy just like all women do. J/K:D Congrats. A great women is hard to find.
lol......
Thanks

Biglue
02-26-2007, 02:47 PM
She's a good looking gal Tom. Attaboy.

dmontzsta
02-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Awesome Tom! Sounds like she's been around. :D
j/k Glad you found happiness with a woman, cause it sure is not going to happen with the clippers!
adios. :)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:08 PM
Awesome Tom! Sounds like she's been around. :D
j/k Glad you found happiness with a woman, cause it sure is not going to happen with the clippers!
adios. :)
Don...Somehow I knew you would get a Clippers shot in this thread lol

dmontzsta
02-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Don...think about that first sentance you friggin' BIACH! Not very nice but I know you are just playing.
I expected the Clippers shot though :)
Its all good yo! :)
BTW: She looks old enough to be your daughter, you craddle robber. :devil:

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:12 PM
Its all good yo! :)
BTW: She looks old enough to be your daughter, you craddle robber. :devil:
Jeeessss...It is supposed to say "She looks YOUNG enough to be your daughter"
Just like your Laker stats you get it all backwards....and shit

dmontzsta
02-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Jeeessss...It is supposed to say "She looks YOUNG enough to be your daughter"
Just like your Laker stats you get it all backwards....and shit
Sorry! I dont have time to look at the past, like all the CF's looking back at last year and how "great" it was.:)

Nord
02-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Nice.....when you gonna invite me and my g/f out on that beast??

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Nice.....when you gonna invite me and my g/f out on that beast??
You two would be welcome to come on up to Mohave in the summer at some point Nord.

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:38 PM
Sorry! I dont have time to look at the past, like all the CF's looking back at last year and how "great" it was.:)

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Well, I guess I cant call her a MILF then...
Any pastie pics?:D

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Well, I guess I cant call her a MILF then...
Any pastie pics?:D
You won't be seeing those kind of pics of her from me........If I had some I would keep them for myself :)

dumbandyoung
02-26-2007, 03:50 PM
You won't be seeing those kind of pics of her from me........If I had some I would keep them for myself :)
Now thats a real gentleman!

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Now thats a real gentleman!
You forgot the scholar......and shit :)
That's me....the gentle man....lol
Thanks

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 04:23 PM
Now that is funny!!! :D

Tom Brown
02-26-2007, 04:24 PM
She is gorgeous, Tom. :cool:

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 04:25 PM
You need to make a trip to Mexico with us to the "other" boat! But we are going to spend a couple of months in Newport this summer. Might move the big boat up for a few weeks and hang out. Then you have a place to tie up in Catalina and a nice place to sleep, if you can get Jordy out of one of the rooms!! LOL
Seriously, look forward to seeing you in Havasu in April! I'll have a good crew and a couple of boats for sure!

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 04:27 PM
She is gorgeous, Tom. :cool:
Thanks Tom

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 04:28 PM
You need to make a trip to Mexico with us to the "other" boat! But we are going to spend a couple of months in Newport this summer. Might move the big boat up for a few weeks and hang out. Then you have a place to tie up in Catalina and a nice place to sleep, if you can get Jordy out of one of the rooms!! LOL
Seriously, look forward to seeing you in Havasu in April! I'll have a good crew and a couple of boats for sure!
Between my trips planned to Canada, Hawaii, MX (one of those little cruise things) and possibly New Zealand at some point I may have to bring the boat back after all :) I will make sure to keep in touch. Thanks Rob

909punk
02-26-2007, 04:29 PM
mmmmm BO:D:DBIES!!!!!
Reminds of one of my bros.. Got some hot blonde chick with a nice rack.. She is a sand chick.. with a truck and her own quad... I knew she was a keeper when she washed his car for him..
Good job dude.

909punk
02-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Fixed.
Dear Penthouse Forums,

Big Warlock
02-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Between my trips planned to Canada, Hawaii, MX (one of those little cruise things) and possibly New Zealand at some point I may have to bring the boat back after all :) I will make sure to keep in touch. Thanks Rob
And you think I am a BALLER???????? :D

Jordy
02-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I'll have a good crew and a couple of boats for sure!
Thought you said you weren't buying another boat??? :D :D :D
p.s. A 65' Viking would be kind of cool in Havasu, but probably more trouble than it's worth. :D

charlyox
02-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Does she like riding on the "Street Glide"?

jdf
02-26-2007, 05:16 PM
so when you getting married ???????????????

acatitude
02-26-2007, 05:23 PM
hey congrats dilligaf,,,, just hope you don't find out she is a closet Laker Fan..:eek: god forbid... lol

Ivan Dan
02-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Way to go Tom! Sounds like you found a keeper! I love the fact that my wife can back the trailer down no problem. HUGE + in my book!:D

EAZYKILLER2006
02-26-2007, 06:14 PM
so thats all it takes ? BACK A TRAILER UP? WHERE DID I GO WRONG?:( just kidding

RiverDave
02-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Congragulations Tom! She sounds like a keeper! She looks ridiculously like someone I used to know.
RD

Devil's Advocate
02-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Nice going Dilligaf.;)
Tom, another priceless comment.:D

BoatFloating
02-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Once again Tom way out of your league... Keep her drugged up.....:D

RaceFace
02-26-2007, 08:42 PM
10 years ago I met a girl that could put the trailer up a gnats ass! She would launch my boat and end up launching all my friends boats too. Turns out, she grew up in Havi and had been doing it since she was 8.....and of course, I married her!! :D

dicudmore
02-26-2007, 09:35 PM
congrats Tom :cool:

Sin Cal
02-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey i met this girl and Tom is glassey eyed around her. She is a catch for sure. I had to put her though the course to see if see is good enough for my buddy. She passed with flying colors. Looking forward to adventures with her and Tom. Happy for you Buddy:)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 10:10 PM
Does she like riding on the "Street Glide"?
Loves it :)

DILLIGAF
02-26-2007, 10:15 PM
Thanks everybody. She is a sweetheart and I plan on seeing as much of her as I possibly can :)
Rocky........LOL
SinCal......Don't make me post what your initial question to her was :)
She read this thread and thought all of your comments were funny. Well, all but TB's but I explained to her that the Cantards on here are social retards....lol
jk TB...I think. If she ever meets you I would suggest the step back move :),

uselessgrant
02-27-2007, 01:58 AM
we will take that as a no:D

HaulinAss
02-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Now THAT'S some funny shit right there!

Jbb
02-27-2007, 04:43 AM
:p

shadow
02-27-2007, 06:16 AM
Congragulations Tom! She sounds like a keeper! She looks ridiculously like someone I used to know.
RD
Thats what i said to Tom.;)
Nice catch Tom,she's a great girl,say hello.

lucky
02-27-2007, 07:46 AM
Mines speaks fluent German - has a house on the golf course , actually likes me <----?????? and wants to go boating ? - Must be my charming gay personality ? Ratso - I have to officialy stop bashing the relationship threads for a a little while :D I hate to do this as i feel like a sell out .... but after all your my Hero ...

ratso
02-27-2007, 08:10 AM
Mines speaks fluent German - has a house on the golf course , actually likes me <----?????? and wants to go boating ? - Must be my charming gay personality ? Ratso - I have to officialy stop bashing the relationship threads for a a little while :D I hate to do this as i feel like a sell out .... but after all your my Hero ...
lol... congrats Lucky. I gotta admit, they ain't all bad...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D

Magic34
02-27-2007, 08:37 AM
I'm happy for you Tom!
It is the sh*t when a chick can handle the trailer duties with ease. Once I saw my now wife back the trailer in for the first time, I knew it was love.
When I had the 4500, the windows were really dark and people would watch it back down (trailer was about 37') and when my wife got out, they would look shocked. I have a lot of pride in my wife and her abilities. :D All of them. :D

atomickitn
02-27-2007, 09:50 AM
very cool tom i hope all continues to go with the two of you ....see you on the river soon .:D

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 10:02 AM
hey congrats dilligaf,,,, just hope you don't find out she is a closet Laker Fan..:eek: god forbid... lol
lol...That would be a deal breaker :)

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Good job on your end also Lucky.

catman-do
02-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Congrats Tom, always nice to find the gem in the rough. Just takes a little time

TRUMP TIGHT
02-27-2007, 10:28 AM
So F*@#n what!! So only because i cant back up our trailer straight Justin shouldn't keep me... But can she cook tacos? lol

TAF
02-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Good for you Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it is your Prince Charming personality, whether its slightly gay or not.:idea: :D

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 11:18 AM
So F*@#n what!! So only because i cant back up our trailer straight Justin shouldn't keep me... But can she cook tacos? lol
LOL....No worries Brenda. Justin can't back the trailer up straight either. Maybe she should go with you guys next time and teach Justin how to launch :)
I suspect she can make excellant taco's. Just have a little different flair to it. You do make the best friggin' tacos though :)

yopengo
02-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Wow, Dilli gets a date and 133 posts. Must be winter. JK congrats Tom. I think you two were behind me in the bar line at the boat show. Love the accent. :D

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 12:17 PM
The point of the thread was not that I got a date but to brag about her being able to back up the trailer :) Thats something that every guy and girl on here can appreciate

TRUMP TIGHT
02-27-2007, 03:01 PM
The point of the thread was not that I got a date but to brag about her being able to back up the trailer :) Thats something that every guy and girl on here can appreciate
I know... lol its always nice not to know how to do something that way i have an excuse to just lay back, relax, and watch you do it all... lol

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 03:19 PM
I know... lol its always nice not to know how to do something that way i have an excuse to just lay back, relax, and watch you do it all... lol
Sort of like Justin "trying" to do laundry? :)

Havasu1986
02-27-2007, 03:20 PM
Tom..How do you know if its the son or the wife.:D

DILLIGAF
02-27-2007, 03:28 PM
Tom..How do you know if its the son or the wife.:D
I got Justin bustin' his ass up in Sacramento till tomorrow night. It better not be him :jawdrop:

TRUMP TIGHT
02-27-2007, 03:57 PM
Exactly... Shut Up!!! lol
Oh trust me when Justin doesnt have a single pair of socks he suddenly remembers how to do laundry... lol

nodigg
03-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Time to get this thread back on track. Its great she can back the trailer down the ramp and park and all that. We won't know Tom is serious however until he does the gentlemanly thing and lets her back the boat off the trailer while he does the walking.......................................:ide a: :D
BTW, I gave my seal of approval the day of the boat show, (like that means anything)

NOTALENT
03-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Does she have any daughters????:devil: LEGAL that is....:D
Congrats, glad to hear you found a good one.

DILLIGAF
03-01-2007, 10:32 AM
Time to get this thread back on track. Its great she can back the trailer down the ramp and park and all that. We won't know Tom is serious however until he does the gentlemanly thing and lets her back the boat off the trailer while he does the walking.......................................:ide a: :D
BTW, I gave my seal of approval the day of the boat show, (like that means anything)
HAHA....As I said earlier...yes, I am a gentle man :)

dmontzsta
03-01-2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Tom, nice sig...lol...FAG!
You better not tell this new woman of yours, that you are a clippers fan. She will kick you to the curb for being such a loser. :D

Throttle
03-01-2007, 09:58 PM
this is great Tom, :)

Misogynist
03-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Check out the old man, being all lovey dovey and shit... ;)
I was thinking the same thing?........... :D

Misogynist
03-01-2007, 10:18 PM
lol... congrats Lucky. I gotta admit, they ain't all bad...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif :D
Ratso!........ you turncoat!....... how is the drama in Wacko these days?..... :D