PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans, good game huh? 130 points.

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 08:12 PM
I was very happy watching tonights game, of course it was the Knicks. The Lakers played VERY well last night, even though they fell short to the 37-5 Pistons. Tonight, they were on fire, GREAT team balance. How about Bynum? They really need to give him more minutes, 7/7 and 16 points, he was rebounding and looking good.
K. Bryant - 40 points
S. Parker - 15 points
C. Mihm - 14 points
L. Odom - 11 points and 13 rebounds
K. Brown - 7 points and 8 rebounds
S. Vujacic - 11 points
A. Bynum - 16 points
B. Cook - 4 points
D. George - 3 points
L. Walton - 4 points
D. Green - 5 points
All this and they are still missing a veteran with Aaron Mckie and their newest addition "the junkyard dog" Ronny Turiaf, it is shaping up. :)

Nubbs
01-31-2006, 08:37 PM
I wish Odom and Brown would play up to their potential. Then the Lakers would be real good. Just wishfull thinking....

KineticoH20
01-31-2006, 08:39 PM
Kwame needs to step it up or Andrew Will take his place :cool:

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Kwame has small hands and cannot grip the ball and go up strong. IMO he needs to perfect his shooting and become more of a "Malone" style player. Bynum will be starting if he keeps this up, PJ is raw like that.
Bynum/Mihm
Odom/Cook
Brown/Turiaf
Bryant/George
Parker/Vujacic
EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE, EXPERIENCE.
I can dig that.

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey, Tom, did you know that before losing to Miami last night, the Clippers had rolled off 5 wins in a row? Maggette's cast came off today and there was "significant healing" of his ligament. 25-17 WITHOUT MAGGETTE. Anybody ready to step up and admit that the Clippers are good?
Get the **** out of this thread, start your own clipper thread!
:mad: :)
They are a good team. My son always wants me to play NBA 2k6, he gets the Lakers (automatically) so I have to roll with another team, who do I pick? the NEXT LOCAL TEAM of course, I have alot of time with the clippers, but they still will always be back seat to the Lake show, too much experience.

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 09:15 PM
LOL....
That damn Mobley doesnt miss on the game. :D

dmontzsta
01-31-2006, 09:22 PM
He got going over the past week and they need him making some shots. Good to see them making some three's
yeah, yup and yeah.
BACK TO THE LAKERS!
:) :) :)

GAME TIME
01-31-2006, 09:39 PM
Great game. They needed that win to try and start some momentum on the road. Indiana next. They should pull that one off too. Oh and Tom, I watched the Clips last night against the Heat...yeah I'll admit they are a good team but we'll see what happens in the second half of the season.

PlyaPlya22
01-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Come on Joey...they were expected to beat NY...doesn't everybody?
I knew you would surface :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM
I poke my head up from hell every now and then :)
That steak and lobster is tasing better by the day!

GAME TIME
01-31-2006, 09:52 PM
Come on Joey...they were expected to beat NY...doesn't everybody?
LOL. Yeah, but usually the Lakers play to their opponents level. I mean, they lost to Portland and Sacramento in the same week and then beat the Heat. So I'm glad they opened a can on the Knicks instead of a nail biter.

Hardly Satisfied
02-01-2006, 02:25 AM
The lakers kicked the knicks ass tonight

Beer Factor
02-01-2006, 07:22 AM
Go Lakeshow-F the clippers! The nerve of some people talking about the clippers on this tread!

a catered life
02-01-2006, 08:12 AM
The Knicks are possibly the worst team in the NBA.
dont forget the hawks but if we could get 75% of this output from the team each night we would be right there lurking around the top of the heap

AirtimeLavey
02-01-2006, 08:45 AM
Fun game to watch. Don't see many 130 games. Tonight's game (Pacers)_should be good, although I think J. O'neil is out, and that'll make a big difference. Fun to watch Bynum getting after it. Can you say playoffs? I'm thinking they just might squeak in there. Go Lakers!!!

Jyruiz
02-01-2006, 08:57 AM
That was the best part of the game, watching Bynum play. Bynum is going to be a monster in 3 years if he keeps working hard like he is doing.

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 09:33 AM
I agree, he seems to have finese in his shot too. 7/7 is pretty good, especially for the 4th quarter alone. They need to give the kid more playing time, it is the only way he will get better.

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2006, 09:35 AM
Whatagame! The Lakers beat up on a terrible, dreadful Knicks team. Because of this huge win I now believe Kobe can shoot his way into the playoffs and win a championship this year :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
NOT

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Whatagame! The Lakers beat up on a terrible, dreadful Knicks team. Because of this huge win I now believe Kobe can shoot his way into the playoffs and win a championship this year :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
NOT
Nobody said that, HATER. This team definately has potential to be good, especially with PJ all they need is more time together, look at the Pistons, bunch of average players that know eachother well and kick everyones ass.

totenhosen
02-01-2006, 10:04 AM
magicMtnDan who is your favorite NBA team so we can all bash them?

GAME TIME
02-01-2006, 10:48 AM
magicMtnDan who is your favorite NBA team so we can all bash them?
He is a hater. I just hope the Steelers don't choke because us Laker fans will be all over him. :D

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 03:26 PM
bump, lets see how badly they can kick the shit out of the Pacers, they are missing Artest now and J.Oneal is hurt. *SMACK* Bynum for 20.

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2006, 03:31 PM
Nobody said that, HATER. This team definately has potential to be good, especially with PJ all they need is more time together, look at the Pistons, bunch of average players that know eachother well and kick everyones ass.
You're definitely drinking too much Kobe Kool-Aid if you even mention the Lakers and Pistons in the same sentence. The Pistons should win the championship this year (beating the Spurs) while the Lakers, well, nevermind.
MMD <-- Kobe hater for sure

dmontzsta
02-01-2006, 03:36 PM
You're definitely drinking too much Kobe Kool-Aid if you even mention the Lakers and Pistons in the same sentence. The Pistons should win the championship this year (beating the Spurs) while the Lakers, well, nevermind.
MMD <-- Kobe hater for sure
Read what I said...HATER!
Lakers almost took out the Pistons, did you watch the game? probably NOT.
:)

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Read what I said...HATER!
Lakers almost took out the Pistons, did you watch the game? probably NOT.
:)
You call me hater like it's a bad thing :D I am a Kobe hater.
There's no point in watching the Lakers games. I can find out (a) that the Lakers lost and (b) how many points the "gunner" scored on the nightly sports report. :rolleyes:
Lakers almost took out the Pistons
You should be able to say that about 45-50 times this year ("almost beat ____") :rollside:

totenhosen
02-01-2006, 03:57 PM
You call me hater like it's a bad thing :D I am a Kobe hater.
There's no point in watching the Lakers games. I can find out (a) that the Lakers lost and (b) how many points the "gunner" scored on the nightly sports report. :rolleyes:
You should be able to say that about 45-50 times this year ("almost beat ____") :rollside:
So who is your favorite NBA team so I can bash the hell out of them? Or are you a bandwagon fan (See Steelers in your sig.)

MagicMtnDan
02-01-2006, 05:32 PM
So who is your favorite NBA team so I can bash the hell out of them? Or are you a bandwagon fan (See Steelers in your sig.)
I don't like NBA basketball anymore. It's all about running up the court and shooting and it hasn't gotten any better since the 3-point play.
As for being a bandwagoner, you're right. I've been on the Steelers bandwagon since I was born in Pittsburgh. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
02-01-2006, 06:15 PM
dont forget the hawks but if we could get 75% of this output from the team each night we would be right there lurking around the top of the heap
The Hawks are young and have talent to progress to a winner. The Knicks are just bad, Larry Brown or no Larry "Gone Soon" Brown.

Old Texan
02-01-2006, 06:22 PM
OH MY GOD!!!! What in the name of James Naismith......
All 5 Piston starters are in the top five at their positions in the league. The only weakness on the team is the bench depth if injuries strike.
The Piston-Laker game Sunday highlighted the Lakers as a 1 player team.
Kwame Brown will never be more than a mediocre role player at best, Odom will be somewhere else as soon as the Dr. has money to deal for talent, Smushy is at best a backup. Your center, another backup.
Root for your team but get real. :rolleyes:

Tyson Ross
02-02-2006, 08:16 AM
Good Game? Didn't they only score 79? :argue: