PDA

View Full Version : Subway Workers Suck!!!!!

BRSTQUEST
01-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Man I can't believe subway workers!!!!! I went there tonight and all I saw were workers standing around. A couple of them were jawjacking and drinking cokes while had to wait in line, can you believe that......There was one girl working the counter and and atleast nine dudes standing around doing nothing....You would think that they could have been helping but all they were doing was standing around.....I finally got to the front of the line and asked why everyone was standing around and the girl at the counter told me they were closed and were staying open to help the customers who were in line.......
The moral of this is that things don't always seem to be what they look like...My perception is "my" reality but that doesn't make it the truth....I am sure walmart has some of the same problems as subway but iam not sure.....
P.S. this is a fictional story....no subway workers were hurt making this post

BigBlockBaja
01-31-2006, 10:10 PM
Subway just sucks in general... All bread and no meat... No wonder that fat basterd lost all that weight....

Chubby4Life
01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
For a minute there I thought they might have unionized! :D

Rexone
01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
I think it's all in the individual store and how they're run. We have a couple really efficient ones around here and a couple not so good too.

BRSTQUEST
01-31-2006, 10:16 PM
i hear our tax dollars get diverted to them and they now have a 3% at 50 retirement......i also hear they will hire extra workers in the OC to help fund the state budget crisis, as the wealthy people of OC can spare a few extra dollars!!!!!!

little rowe boat
01-31-2006, 10:18 PM
For a minute there I thought they might have unionized! :D
If they were getting time and a half they were. :yuk:

AltarGirl
01-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I love Subway. There's 1 right around the corner from my work & I eat there all the time! :cool:
& of course, my favorite, the one at the Avi that's open @7am for all the boaters!! :)

Throttle
01-31-2006, 10:21 PM
I hate subway! :mad:

BigBlockBaja
01-31-2006, 10:27 PM
I love Subway. There's 1 right around the corner from my work & I eat there all the time! :cool:
& of course, my favorite, the one at the Avi that's open @7am for all the boaters!! :)
And thats why you look the way you do.....
:) :)

BigBlockBaja
01-31-2006, 10:28 PM
I hate subway! :mad:
The sandwiches are good, just no meat... I could go to a good Italian deli around the corner from Subway, pay the same amount of money and have a sandwich that is stuffed with meat...

AltarGirl
01-31-2006, 10:29 PM
And thats why you look the way you do.....
:) :)
I'm taking this the good way buddy! :devil: :p
I did see that Jared guy once at a Subway though. He's really nice. :)

BigBlockBaja
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
I'm taking this the good way buddy! :devil: :p
I did see that Jared guy once at a Subway though. He's really nice. :)
Its ment in a good way....
:rollside:

Throttle
01-31-2006, 10:30 PM
The sandwiches are good, just no meat... I could go to a good Italian deli around the corner from Subway, pay the same amount of money and have a sandwich that is stuffed with meat...
yep!

AltarGirl
01-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Its ment in a good way....
:rollside:
I know I know, I was just kidding! :rollside: :rollside:
But yes, I'll take Subway over Quizno's anyday.
6" Double turkey, on wheat, w/white american cheese, olives, lettuce, mustard, mayo, avocado, sometimes bacon if I'm feeling crazy, & baked lays chips. Just in case you were wondering! :eek: :mix:

BRSTQUEST
01-31-2006, 10:34 PM
you guys are way off base.....i didn't care about the sandwich, it was what i thought i saw.....and as it turned out i was wrong.....

AltarGirl
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
you guys are way off base.....i didn't care about the sandwich, it was what i thought i saw.....and as it turned out i was wrong.....
Sure it's always good to have a reality check, I'm all for it.
But a good sandwich is great too :D

Rexone
01-31-2006, 10:38 PM
We should start a poll to see how many CHP officers like Subway :)

BRSTQUEST
01-31-2006, 10:40 PM
probably none as they only stand around drinking coffee on the side of the road keeping people from getting where they want to go

Brooski
01-31-2006, 10:44 PM
Man I can't believe subway workers!!!!! I went there tonight and all I saw were workers standing around. A couple of them were jawjacking and drinking cokes while had to wait in line, can you believe that......There was one girl working the counter and and atleast nine dudes standing around doing nothing....You would think that they could have been helping but all they were doing was standing around.....I finally got to the front of the line and asked why everyone was standing around and the girl at the counter told me they were closed and were staying open to help the customers who were in line.......
The moral of this is that things don't always seem to be what they look like...My perception is "my" reality but that doesn't make it the truth....I am sure walmart has some of the same problems as subway but iam not sure.....
P.S. this is a fictional story....no subway workers were hurt making this post
Dumbass me actually thought this post was about someone in LA that may have actually rode the subway, or Redline, orangeline, or whatever friggin color line they call it. lmao

BRSTQUEST
01-31-2006, 10:47 PM
i would never talk bad about the mta, blue line, red line, or any other line....those are great OT spots......keep feeding the mta money i say!!!!!! that way i can stop working at walmart

Hardly Satisfied
02-01-2006, 02:19 AM
there city workers

a catered life
02-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Subway just sucks in general... All bread and no meat... No wonder that fat basterd lost all that weight....
agreed