PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me.....

Jbb
03-01-2007, 07:54 AM
:D Why elephants paint they're toenails various colors?

hoolign
03-01-2007, 08:05 AM
:D Why elephants paint they're toenails various colors?
Don't tell me Odonnell has a pic of her toes out! that fat bitch outta just keep her self covered up and not bother paintinh her freakin toes. Waste of paint if you ask me..you could have done what??? 4 cobras with the paint it took to color her hooves?? ..I've had it with her! :mad:

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:08 AM
Don't tell me Odonnell has a pic of her toes out! that fat bitch outta just keep her self covered up and not bother paintinh her freakin toes. Waste of paint if you ask me..you could have done what??? 4 cobras with the paint it took to color her hooves?? ..I've had it with her! :mad:
Hooli, calm down, take your thorazine.....relax...this is a riddle.....it has nothing to do with Big Rosie!
:p

Bad Puddy Tat
03-01-2007, 08:09 AM
Is it because they can??:D :D

uvindex
03-01-2007, 08:11 AM
So they can hide in a bag of M&Ms? :)

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:12 AM
So they can hide in a bag of M&Ms? :)
We have a winner.......!:D

uvindex
03-01-2007, 08:15 AM
We have a winner.......!:DThank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the Academy, blah, blah blah (and please ship my Jennifer Love Hewitt prize to my home). :D

hoolign
03-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Hooli, calm down, take your thorazine.....relax...this is a riddle.....it has nothing to do with Big Rosie!
:p
It's probably that fat bitch trying to sell those two lil bitches that stolen bike! :mad: get the lil bitches on the wrong track so she can do some kind of " kids turned wrong" series on her fat ass show. Try to up the ratings and get trump to subsidise a rehab program for wayward kids. This pisses me off!:mad:

photo chick
03-01-2007, 08:19 AM
It's probably that fat bitch trying to sell those two lil bitches that stolen bike! :mad: get the lil bitches on the wrong track so she can do some kind of " kids turned wrong" series on her fat ass show. Try to up the ratings and get trump to subsidise a rehab program for wayward kids. This pisses me off!:mad:
FYI Hooli.....Rosie is too large to even reach her toes!!!

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:20 AM
I can see it's gonna be a long day....Where is Brown ...?
:D

Baja Big Dog
03-01-2007, 08:36 AM
Hoolie needs a hug:D

SummitKarl
03-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Hoolie needs a hug:D
from Rosie "O" Fat A$$:D :D

hoolign
03-01-2007, 09:02 AM
I can see it's gonna be a long day....Where is Brown ...?
:D
Not as long as it's gonna be for Odonnell.
I'm Emailing trump as we speak! :mad: Here is a copy of my draft:
Yo Trumpster,
Hooli here..I'm gonna hit you with some nasty as facts here Donald ..so double the toupee tape and sit down for a sec..this is gonna blow your mind! It seems that your pal Rosie is the leader of an organized bycycle theft and child prostitution ring! yeah ... it's true..I got my facts of the internet so it has to be! That fat bitch is trying to flog a stolen bike to two lil bitches in hopes of getting them locked up! She's likely gonna be trying to jack you for cash to start a rehab program! Don't het sucked in! I'm gonna get Tom brown to go undercover disquised as a cuban immigrant. He will infiltrate this organazation from the gutter levels! Posing as a Pimp recruiter he is going to get Rosie to attend his skid row seminar in hopes of prying info out of her on how she runs her twisted gang of ghetto garbage! Tom will contact you via JBB of ***boat..the code word will be Topless!
I'm CCing NBC ,CBS and Sakatchewan TV on this too! :mad: