PDA

View Full Version : HAVASU MAN DIES and mother is all but sad

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:17 AM
This is my own post for any of you who may want to view what I have to say. Fred Koeppe of Lake Havasu died on December 16, 2006 as most of you already know.
Some of you did not like what I may have said in the previous post. But what I previously posted was all TRUE!!!! If you do not like what I have to say hear, then stop reading.
Fred's mother Rose Koeppe not only listed herself as his mother but also his WIFE on his death certificate. To me I find that a little strange and bizzare. A little over nurturing I must say.
If any of you have anything negative to say to me, I will not even reply to you. But to those of you that agree with me please let me know. Your negativty is not welcome or needed. This is not meant to be negative towards Fred or about his death. I am still grieving and will for many years to follow.
The truth of the story betold Fred was born with CP. But those of you that knew FRED, knew that this did not bother him. Actually it made him a stronger better person because of it. However it did have it's downsides, and that was one of the reasons for our divorce. The other was his MOTHER.
She was very controlling, and manipulative. As to this dead GOD REST FRED's SOULD, she still is trying to control everyone and everthing.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND and THIS WOMAN deserves nothing but bad KARMA.
I loved Fred with all my heart. However sometimes love just isn't enough to keep a couple together. I am sure alot of you already know this or have experiecned it in your own life.
I hope that Fred is looking down from above and watching her and feeling sorry for her, as her actions are unspeakable and unforgivable!!!!
I am sure all you haters do not care what I have to say, but I wanted to post my own thread about my husband death, our break up and bad KARMA that some people just deserve and will hopefully get sooner then later.

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Uh-oh...Is this really the place for you to find justification. Sorry for your loss...but sometime too much information....is just too much information.....Know what I mean?

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Uh-oh...Is this really the place for you to find justification. Sorry for your loss...but sometime too much information....is just too much information.....Know what I mean?
I am not trying to find justification. I am just merely stating facts and my side of the story, and I want everyone to know my feelings. I am human too!!!

havaduner
So, if she was as over nuturing as you say, why would she not be sad, as your thread title suggests?

Jordy
Popcorn, peanuts, Cracker Jacks, licorice. Get your popcorn here!!! :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:25 AM
I am not trying to find justification. I am just merely stating facts and my side of the story, and I want everyone to know my feelings. I am human too!!!
Did anyone here call you ...not human?

havaduner
03-01-2007, 08:25 AM
So, if she was as over nuturing as you say, why would she not be sad, as your thread title suggests?

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:27 AM
I guess I meant to say obssesed, not Over nurturing. I stand corrected!!!

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Ok... now I'm curious, but... I believe I'm missing several pieces of the story....help!
Not going anywhere for a while?....:p

OutCole'd
Why you feel the need to air your dirty laundry here on a boating forum, I have no clue.

uvindex
I really feel sorry for this poor man who died. I sure hope when I die that I don't have an ex-wife posting random accusations about my own mother on some boating web site two months after my death. Sheesh.

Firecracker
03-01-2007, 08:32 AM
I worked in a mortuary, and typed the Death Certificates. In the state of Claifornia, that would never fly! Having one person as both a parent and a spouse would never get approved.
It is very unfortunate about his passing. I did not kow him, but when I read this thread, it kinda irritated me. The fact that a funeral home would even accept to doing that is out of this world. I would never work at a place that would do that, nor would I have them do my arrangements.

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:32 AM
Does that mean you want to hear my side, as a compasionate caring ex-wife that loved Fred despite what others think and say?

Baja Big Dog
03-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Id try SPAM.

OutCole'd
03-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Does that mean you want to hear my side, as a compasionate caring ex-wife that loved Fred despite what others think and say?
I really don't think anyone here gives a shit about your side of the story.

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:34 AM
Possibly....what it meant was...If she searches out the previous threads on this subject.....it will take some time to read thru,and very likely give her a headache when she gets done...

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:36 AM
I worked in a mortuary, and typed the Death Certificates. In the state of Claifornia, that would never fly! Having one person as both a parent and a spouse would never get approved.
It is very unfortunate about his passing. I did not kow him, but when I read this thread, it kinda irritated me. The fact that a funeral home would even accept to doing that is out of this world. I would never work at a place that would do that, nor would I have them do my arrangements.
Since AZ, is closed state they make it almost impossible to get a copy. However I did get a copy and it said she was his WIFE and mother. She just did not want me to have one, But for legal and financial reasons I needed one. I guess the name KOEPPE is big in Havasu, only because his fatehr donated lots of money to the city. They think the Koeppe's were like royalty there. But now there is only one left HIS mother, and she does not even deserve to be called a Koeppe if you ask me. - Things are easier and more clear in Ca. I wihs things would have been different.

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Obviously since others have replied they do. But I do NOT give a shit what you have to say, as you are a hater, and only bring negativity to my thread!!!!

photo chick
I tried to catch up on the story but it seems she has deleted all of her previous posts in that thread.....gee wonder why?????

Trailer Park Casanova
Kristy,
If it were YOUR name as the spouse on the death certificate,, what would be in it for you?

Mr. C
03-01-2007, 08:39 AM
I don't know you and I didn't know Fred (may he rest in peace). But the way your post come off you do not sound very much like a compasionate caring ex-wife.

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:39 AM
Why you feel the need to air your dirty laundry here on a boating forum, I have no clue.
BECAUSE WE HAD A BOAT and alot of people knew FRED and I feel like it, so go away. NO one is making you read my thread you ass!!!!!

Jordy
03-01-2007, 08:40 AM
Well, I couldn't find a shithouse rat, so I guess this will have to suffice:
http://goatgifts.com/photos/cuckoo/MD-866-16_cuckoo_clock_large.jpg
p.s. I figure it's only a matter of time before Tom Brown shows up and asks if she takes it in the pooper!!! :D :D :D

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:41 AM
Kristy,
If it were YOUR name as the spouse on the death certificate,, what would be in it for you?
If you are implying money, you are wrong. It means I can have Freds named removed from the financial institutions that we had together - You ass!!!!

BADBLOWN572
What do you hope to gain by posting all of this dirty laundry on a boating site? I just don't get it. What is your motivation? :confused:

Jbb
I say this thread hits 4 pages by mid afternoon

b's sanger
You need to get to the point where you accept you're not in control of these things, forgive and move on. We can only try to make good choices.

Big Warlock
03-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Whenever I feel down and blue, I only need to go to HB to get my fill of someone's life that is worse than mine!! LOL
Damn I needed this today! I feel like a million now! :D
Wonder how the future Mrs. EX is doing this morning? Hmmmmmm Be back in a few!!! :rolleyes:

Baja Big Dog
03-01-2007, 08:43 AM
:eek: :D

KristieKoeppe
What do you hope to gain by posting all of this dirty laundry on a boating site? I just don't get it. What is your motivation? :confused:
There is nothing to gain, sorry for your confusion!!!

catman-do
To me it sounds as if his mother wasnt the only person obsessed with him. By the looks of the thread, you seem to be a little on the "not so stable" side yourself.

photo chick
Possibly....what it meant was...If she searches out the previous threads on this subject.....it will take some time to read thru,and very likely give her a headache when she gets done...
You know me so well Brian!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Jordy
you ass!!!!!
You ass!!!!
Yeppers, Brown is going to be all over this!!! :D :D :D

BADAXE
03-01-2007, 08:44 AM
This is a boating forum not a forum for wacked out, white trash nut jobs to share their feelings. Go away loser!

BADBLOWN572
03-01-2007, 08:45 AM
I think someone stopped taking their medication. :eek: ;)
Paging men in white coats. We have a stage 5 coo coo here. ;) :D

KristieKoeppe
I say this thread hits 4 pages by mid afternoon
Why would it hit 4 pages, if no one is interested in hearing what I have to say? Then the readers should not read, and should not post NEGATIVE COMMENTS and all would br right in the world today. I POST BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Jbb
This is a boating forum not a forum for wacked out, white trash nut jobs to share their feelings. Go away loser!
You should not talk to Jordy like that.....He is almost ....a legend around here....:mad:

unleashed
Sounds like someone was left out of the will????:confused:
What good do you think this thread is going to do???:confused:
Deano
UnleashedHardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Jbb
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
Why would it hit 4 pages, if no one is interested in hearing what I have to say? Then the readers should not read, and should not post NEGATIVE COMMENTS and all would br right in the world today. I POST BECAUSE I CAN!!!
You go girl......What are your thoughts about Rosie ODonnell...?

b's sanger
I'm guessing there is money involved in this.

Jordy
Paging men in white coats. We have a stage 5 wacko here. ;) :D
She does kind of have that glossed over Kathy Bates in Misery look about her:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/not100princess/hpa0028.jpg
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Trailer Park Casanova
03-01-2007, 08:47 AM
If you are implying money, you are wrong. It means I can have Freds named removed from the financial institutions that we had together - You ass!!!!
And his trust fund,, You wouldnt be interest in that now would you?
Would you please put heals on when you call me names,,,

roostwear
03-01-2007, 08:47 AM
Obviously since others have replied they do. But I do NOT give a shit what you have to say, as you are a hater, and only bring negativity to my thread!!!!
Please indicate the POSITIVE parts of your posts. Geezus, talk about the pot calling the kettle black......

OutCole'd
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
Paging men in white coats. We have a stage 5 coo coo here. ;) :D
LMAO....

b's sanger
03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
First Ammendment, don't get all nutted-up over negative comments. That would be hypotritical.

OutCole'd
03-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Is anyone replying in your defense? At least they let you use phones in your padded room, congrats...

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 08:50 AM
She does kind of have that glossed over Kathy Bates in Misery look about her:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d63/not100princess/hpa0028.jpg
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
JORDY - SORRY OT HEAR YOU STOPPPED TAKING YOUR MEDS TODAY, I AM SUIRE SOME OF THE OTHERS HAVE SOME FOR YOU TO BORROW!!!!

OutCole'd
03-01-2007, 08:51 AM
I will hit 4+ pages cause your a train wreck people want to watch.

b's sanger
03-01-2007, 08:51 AM
My original post was pretty positive, yet got no response. What a waist of good advice. :(

BADBLOWN572
03-01-2007, 08:52 AM
JORDY - SORRY OT HEAR YOU STOPPPED TAKING YOUR MEDS TODAY, I AM SUIRE SOME OF THE OTHERS HAVE SOME FOR YOU TO BORROW!!!!
No. Jordy is still on his meds. You should see him when he is off. It is not pretty. ;)

Jordy
03-01-2007, 08:52 AM
Hey Pot, yeah, it's Kettle Koeppe here... :D :D :D
If anyone needs some meds around here sweetheart, I can guarantee it's not me!!! :D :D :D

Jordy
03-01-2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.ocregister.com/newsimages/SqueezeOC_living/sonutty.jpg

SummerBreeze
03-01-2007, 08:56 AM
I didn't know the man but
"Rest in Peace Fred"

Big Warlock
03-01-2007, 08:57 AM
I will hit 4+ pages cause your a train wreck people want to watch.
Come on people!!! Starting dumping gas on this fire!!!! The train is not going nearly as fast as it could!!! :D

photo chick
03-01-2007, 08:57 AM
And his trust fund,, You wouldnt be interest in that now would you?
Would you please put heals on when you call me names,,,
That's funny there!!!
Your name doesn't have to be on the death certificate to remove his name from your accounts. You were divorced right? You shouldn't be on the death certificate anyways so why do you care that his mom's is.....Just trying to understand the story....Didn't you leave him? You shouldn't care about his stuff then...when you leave a man you should leave him and his assets not just him!!! "All would be right in the world today".....isn't that what you quoted?

Ziggy
03-01-2007, 09:00 AM
As they say:
Misery loves company.
.whaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa.
With a foul mouth like yours its no wonder his mother didn't like you.:rolleyes:
No idea if Kristy has kids or not but if she did then maybe she'd understand Fred's mother better, once a mother always a mother. Natures way.

KristieKoeppe
03-01-2007, 09:03 AM
As they say:
Misery loves company.
.whaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa.
With a foul mouth like yours its no wonder his mother didn't like you.:rolleyes:
No idea if Kristy has kids or not but if she did then maybe she'd understand Fred's mother better, once a mother always a mother. Natures way.
I DO NOT LIKE HER, Yes I do have a son, and I am a geat mother!!!!

Jordy
03-01-2007, 09:04 AM
Come on people!!! Starting dumping gas on this fire!!!! The train is not going nearly as fast as it could!!! :D
I'm givin' her all I've got Captain!!! :D :D :D
http://www.lcarscom.net/autographs/scotty.jpg

b's sanger
03-01-2007, 09:05 AM
You've responded to nothing but negative posts. Thought you said you would'nt do that. :idea:

photo chick
03-01-2007, 09:06 AM
I DO NOT LIKE HER, Yes I do have a son, and I am a cheap mother!!!!
What???:eek:

Mrs.Racer277
Hey Pot, yeah, it's Kettle Koeppe here... :D :D :D
If anyone needs some meds around here sweetheart, I can guarantee it's not me!!! :D :D :D
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
I am really lost as to why this thread was started???

Mrs.Killer
[QUOTE=KristieKoeppe;2417459]
If any of you have anything negative to say to me, I will not even reply to you.
HELLO in there, you are doing just the opposit!!!!!!

racecar.hotshoe
I'm givin' her all I've got Captain!!! :D :D :D
http://www.lcarscom.net/autographs/scotty.jpg
Jordy put the candy down and slowly back away from the kids....:D

RiverToysJas
03-01-2007, 09:07 AM
I POST BECAUSE I CAN!!!
I lock because I can......take it somewhere else......