Where do you think he'll go...anywhere?
yes, back to dallas

ratso
03-01-2007, 03:09 PM
Oakland...

Ivan Dan
03-01-2007, 03:18 PM
Where do you think he'll go...anywhere?
I think he will retire....HOPEFULLY!!! I was disappointed from the minute they got him as he was washed up 3-4 years ago.
I hope Romo can continue playing well this season and hopefully they don't have him holding FG's and PAT's anymore.:D

Trailer Park Casanova
03-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Oakland...
Yep,, Oakland.

photo chick
03-01-2007, 03:34 PM
I think he will retire....HOPEFULLY!!! I was disappointed from the minute they got him as he was washed up 3-4 years ago.
I hope Romo can continue playing well this season and hopefully they don't have him holding FG's and PAT's anymore.:D
I agree!

RitcheyRch
03-01-2007, 03:38 PM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/news/DAL
Team News
Bye, bye Bledsoe
When Drew Bledsoe threw a costly interception late in the first half of a home game with the Giants last season, few expected it to be his last pass of that game. As it turned out, it was his last pass of the season, and now, the last of his Cowboys career. As expected, the Cowboys officially released Bledsoe, along with tight end Ryan Hannam and guard E.J. Whitely. By cutting Bledsoe, the Cowboys avoid a $1 million roster bonus in Bledsoe's contract. "I spoke with Drew today and told him that this was primarily a cap decision and that the door was very much open for him being a part of our future," said Cowboys general manager Jerry Jones. "Drew has been a solid leader for our team and a true professional both on and off the field."