PDA

View Full Version : Nautical Inn Time Share Parking and Launch

TCHB
03-01-2007, 09:25 PM
A friend just bought a time share at the Natical Inn and was told they can launch and park anytime??? Is this BS?

Throttle
03-01-2007, 09:34 PM
A friend just bought a time share at the Natical Inn and was told they can launch and park anytime??? Is this BS?
:idea:
I would put it to the test at every oppurtunity...

voodoomedman
03-01-2007, 09:37 PM
I would put it to the test at every oppurtunity...
I don't know. The ramp looks very nice from the water but when we rode our bikes around the island and went to the Nautical I wasn't impressed with the crowded dirt parking.

Throttle
03-01-2007, 09:49 PM
I don't know. The ramp looks very nice from the water but when we rode our bikes around the island and went to the Nautical I wasn't impressed with the crowded dirt parking.
yep, that part does suck! but midweek would be kool...

C-2
03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
The launches (I've seen two) are primitive and dirt only, but plenty deep and you don't get the sound gestapo all over your shiat. I've seen a 46' Ciggy and a few big-ass Outerlimits launch without a problem.

C-2
03-01-2007, 10:22 PM
Oops, I meant to say they suck. Don't go there. ;)

Mandelon
03-01-2007, 10:24 PM
There are older threads about this, some folks got turned away and were told it was under different ownership. Try a search on it.

BajaMike
03-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I was looking at buying one of the "Beach Suites". They say the Inn and the time shares are all the same company now, and from my experience that seems to be the case.
The launch ramp is paved, and it is nice. I've launched there many times by my self........
The parking area is dirt and gravel, but it's not bad.
I don't know if you're not staying there if you can use the ramp and parking, it seems they always make you get a tag for your trailer, truck and boat when you check in.

Coveman
03-01-2007, 11:01 PM
We have a Timeshare at the Nautical and we have so far had no problem with parking or launching whether we stay there or not. You just have to call them ahead of time to get a pass at the front desk if you are not staying there.

LHC30Victory
03-02-2007, 05:55 AM
We have a share there and have no problem using the ramp anytime. There were a few problems before ownership was consolidated, but that is a thing of the past. It may get crowded but they haven't kept us out, we just park by the front if the regular lot is full.

socaldj1
03-02-2007, 04:21 PM
If you plan on launching witout staying there you need to call First Cabin Club and have a Day pass sent to the front desk. I used the place about 10 time last year. not including the 20+ days I stayed there.

Procraftkev
03-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Any body looking to buy a time share there can have mine and save about 4,500 .00 annual prime view. And yes you can launch any time you want.

cap'n chuy
03-02-2007, 08:42 PM
we have one for sale. we ended up buying a house because we spend so much time there so if interested its in the spam. make an offer.;)

LHC30Victory
03-02-2007, 08:46 PM
we never spend time in the rooms, just use the ramp and trade the time for Maui etc....

raff
03-02-2007, 08:50 PM
No not bs we do it all the time, just need to call a head for a day pass..