PDA

View Full Version : Topless is this a friend of yours..lol

racecar.hotshoe
03-02-2007, 11:39 AM
NORCO, March 2, 2007 - Firefighters responding to a blaze at a Riverside County home Thursday found more than 1 million rounds of ammunition and a cache of firearms inside, authorities said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also on abc7.com:
Daily Newsletter | Breaking News Alerts | Eyewitness News team Bios
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was believed to be the largest cache of ammunition ever discovered in the county, sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Dennis Gutierrez said.
Authorities made the find around 3:30 p.m. as they responded to a fire at a single-story home in Norco, about 45 miles east of Los Angeles, Gutierrez said.
As they searched the house and garage, crews discovered metal and wooden boxes of ammunition for shotguns, small handguns and assault rifles, he said.
Sheriff's personnel and hazardous materials teams later arrived. In all, more than 1 million rounds, 20 firearms and 75 pounds of black ammunition powder were discovered, Gutierrez said.
The home's resident, an unidentified man, allegedly fought with firefighters when they first arrived in an attempt to run back inside. Authorities took him into custody, and placed him on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.
No arrests had been made, and investigators said they don't believe the cache was connected to organized crime.
Also discovered was a 4-by-8-foot hole in the garage that leads to a tunnel, Gutierrez said. Authorities were trying to ensure it was safe before entering.
Last April, authorities said they found more than 1,300 weapons and 89,000 rounds of ammunition from the San Bernardino County home of a man who claimed to belong to a militant group with aims to overthrow Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. Robert Ferro of Upland faces counts of unlawfully owning and failing to register guns.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 12:07 PM
:sqeyes: lol

topless
03-02-2007, 12:33 PM
I saw that on the news this morning. Holy shit!!!! Norco isn't as safe as I once thought.

boatnam2
03-02-2007, 12:55 PM
i hate to say it but some of the 909 boys are actually gearing up for a race war.this guy might of been one.

lucky
03-02-2007, 01:55 PM
:D Norco - the New Kingmen :) hey moma bear

topless
03-02-2007, 01:57 PM
:D Norco - the New Kingmen :) hey moma bearAll we need now are a few more meth labs.:D

lucky
03-02-2007, 02:00 PM
All we need now are a few more meth labs.:D
and drama .... lol

Biglue
03-02-2007, 02:17 PM
I saw that on the news this morning. Holy shit!!!! Norco isn't as safe as I once thought.
I think there's a little bit of people losing their minds all with the same timing. There's so much shit in the news and papers lately, it's enough to make you sick. It's not just in Norco Alison. Me and a few buddies were talking about this very same thing last night after our softball game. I always loved it out here and thought I'd live out here for ever. But with all the shit going on and raising a family, it certainly makes me wonder if I still believe that.

LaveyOne
03-02-2007, 02:43 PM
i hate to say it but some of the 909 boys are actually gearing up for a race war.this guy might of been one.
Is there something you should be telling us ... or the authorities ??? :idea: :jawdrop:

msc5195
03-02-2007, 02:54 PM
NORCO, March 2, 2007 - Firefighters responding to a blaze at a Riverside County home Thursday found more than 1 million rounds of ammunition and a cache of firearms inside, authorities said.
Also on abc7.com:
Daily Newsletter | Breaking News Alerts | Eyewitness News team Bios
It was believed to be the largest cache of ammunition ever discovered in the county, sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Dennis Gutierrez said.
Authorities made the find around 3:30 p.m. as they responded to a fire at a single-story home in Norco, about 45 miles east of Los Angeles, Gutierrez said.
As they searched the house and garage, crews discovered metal and wooden boxes of ammunition for shotguns, small handguns and assault rifles, he said.
Sheriff's personnel and hazardous materials teams later arrived. In all, more than 1 million rounds, 20 firearms and 75 pounds of black ammunition powder were discovered, Gutierrez said.
The home's resident, an unidentified man, allegedly fought with firefighters when they first arrived in an attempt to run back inside. Authorities took him into custody, and placed him on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.
No arrests had been made, and investigators said they don't believe the cache was connected to organized crime.
Also discovered was a 4-by-8-foot hole in the garage that leads to a tunnel, Gutierrez said. Authorities were trying to ensure it was safe before entering.
Last April, authorities said they found more than 1,300 weapons and 89,000 rounds of ammunition from the San Bernardino County home of a man who claimed to belong to a militant group with aims to overthrow Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. Robert Ferro of Upland faces counts of unlawfully owning and failing to register guns.
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG but as long as he has no criminal record and all guns are legally registered he has commited no crime. I dont think that there is a law saying what amount of guns or ammo you can own is there. I myself know people who own several hundred guns and large amounts of ammo. Now the sycho behaver and the tunnel is a different story.
Robert

boatnam2
03-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Is there something you should be telling us ... or the authorities ??? :idea: :jawdrop:
nahhhhhhhh just messing around,hear some crazy talk every once in awhile thought i would throw it out there.

repo man
03-02-2007, 08:08 PM
he probably reloads amo for a living.

centerhill condor
03-02-2007, 08:16 PM
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG but as long as he has no criminal record and all guns are legally registered he has commited no crime. I dont think that there is a law saying what amount of guns or ammo you can own is there. I myself know people who own several hundred guns and large amounts of ammo. Now the sycho behaver and the tunnel is a different story.
Robert
If hes a suthern boy...wouldn't make the paper! heck he'd have volunteers to help keep the stuff while his neighbors help build his new house!