PDA

View Full Version : THAT GUY formally known as SBARK1 has finally crossed the line

Kilrtoy
03-02-2007, 01:07 PM
ZURICH, Switzerland - What began as a routine training exercise almost ended in an embarrassing diplomatic incident after a company of Swiss soldiers got lost at night and marched into neighboring Liechtenstein.
According to Swiss daily Blick, the 170 infantry soldiers wandered just over a mile across an unmarked border into the tiny principality early Thursday before realizing their mistake and turning back.
A spokesman for the Swiss army confirmed the story but said that there were unlikely to be any serious repercussions for the mistaken invasion.
"We've spoken to the authorities in Liechtenstein and it's not a problem," Daniel Reist told The Associated Press.
Officials in Liechtenstein also played down the incident.
Interior ministry spokesman Markus Amman said nobody in Liechtenstein had even noticed the soldiers, who were carrying assault rifles but no ammunition. "It's not like they stormed over here with attack helicopters or something," he said.
Liechtenstein, which has about 34,000 inhabitants and is slightly smaller than Washington DC, doesn't have an army.

yopengo
03-02-2007, 01:14 PM
nuke them :D

fat rat
03-02-2007, 01:14 PM
Not much to worry about they don't have an army.:rolleyes:

djunkie
03-02-2007, 01:16 PM
ZURICH, Switzerland - What began as a routine training exercise almost ended in an embarrassing diplomatic incident after a company of Swiss soldiers got lost at night and marched into neighboring Liechtenstein.
According to Swiss daily Blick, the 170 infantry soldiers wandered just over a mile across an unmarked border into the tiny principality early Thursday before realizing their mistake and turning back.
A spokesman for the Swiss army confirmed the story but said that there were unlikely to be any serious repercussions for the mistaken invasion.
"We've spoken to the authorities in Liechtenstein and it's not a problem," Daniel Reist told The Associated Press.
Interior ministry spokesman Markus Amman said nobody in Liechtenstein had even noticed the soldiers, who were carrying assault rifles but no ammunition. "It's not like they stormed over here with attack helicopters or something," he said.
Liechtenstein, which has about 34,000 inhabitants and is slightly smaller than Washington DC, doesn't have an army.
Hey quit trying to blame stuff on the Barkers!!!!!!:D :D

That Guy
03-02-2007, 02:38 PM
As the official Lake Havasu Ambassador to Switzerland, I am vigorously expressing my opposition to the story above. We got a bit sidetracked when some guy named Outcole'd told us the girls were much hotter in Lichenstein. Unfortunately, we didn't meet any of the above mentioned girls but rather a disgusting chap named Mandelon who for some reason, kept sniffing my wife's butt. :) We quickly marched back home and resumed our regular duties of drinking excessive amounts of beer and practicing the proper placement of pasties....:D :) :D
As a side note, the Lichenstein police seem to be headed up by a dark skinned, flat topped hooligan named Kilrtoy. We found him to be nice enough but we couldn't get him to stop rambling about DCB's, falling house prices, nipple clamps and some chap named Savage Marine.....:D Who names their child Savage? :D :D

djunkie
03-02-2007, 02:59 PM
As the official Lake Havasu Ambassador to Switzerland, I am vigorously expressing my opposition to the story above. We got a bit sidetracked when some guy named Outcole'd told us the girls were much hotter in Lichenstein. Unfortunately, we didn't meet any of the above mentioned girls but rather a disgusting chap named Mandelon who for some reason, kept sniffing my wife's butt. :) We quickly marched back home and resumed our regular duties of drinking excessive amounts of beer and practicing the proper placement of pasties....:D :) :D
As a side note, the Lichenstein police seem to be headed up by a dark skinned, flat topped hooligan named Kilrtoy. We found him to be nice enough but we couldn't get him to stop rambling about DCB's, falling house prices, nipple clamps and some chap named Savage Marine.....:D Who names their child Savage? :D :D
EMERSON!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

Mandelon
03-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Butt sniffer!!!! :eek: :D

DMOORE
03-02-2007, 03:27 PM
They carry rifles, but no ammunition..... Great....
Darrell.

ROZ
03-02-2007, 09:53 PM
It wasn't his fault, blame it on them damn shoes :D

Wild Horses
03-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Some of the funniest shit I have read in a long time!!!:D
I guess I just need a good laugh.:220v: