PDA

View Full Version : Question for ***boat Peeps

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Ok here it is. I have 150+ post and it seems I never can't a reply to my post's.
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Do I come across as a ass or know it all?
Is it my boat is not a DCB?
Do I post the same dam pictures all the time?
Is my grammer that bad?
Or do I have nothing relevant to say?
Just asking due to when I post in a thread the thread usually dies.
I'm getting a complex. I do shower on a daily basis. My wife is hot, I drink beer. But I do not have a rhino.:D
Just asking your opinions.

Debbolas
03-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Welcome to Hot Boat :D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks, Sometimes it fells like back in high school trying to get the prom queens attention. LOL

OutCole'd
Ok here it is. I have 150+ post and it seems I never can't a reply to my post's.
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
I'm getting a complex. I do shower on a daily basis. My wife is hot, I drink beer. But I do not have a rhino.:D
All the above??:D

Fire Angler
yes to all of the above, and get a Rhino. :D :D
J/K

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 04:49 PM
yes to all of the above, and get a Rhino. :D :D
J/K
All the above??:D
Cool at least I know. LOL

Debbolas
03-02-2007, 04:51 PM
HB is fickle....you can't take it personally.
Unless someone has called you an azzhole, you haven't done anything wrong.
Think of an interesting boat thread that EVERYONE will want to respond to.
It's winter (almost summer) so everyone is bored and cranky.....:D
I'm sure if you're wife is hot, some members will want to be looking at her.
I would like to see some more pics of your boat, and some boat details...what kind? how fast does it go? do you like it? what was your most interesting boat trip? where do you usually hang at the river.....:D

HM
03-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Rd Sux!

beaverretriever
03-02-2007, 04:54 PM
My wife is hot
That is the problem... I don't see any pix of the hot wife. I'm sure if you post some shots you will get plenty of replies. Sure some will be haters. That is O.K., you will live. :D

Boatcop
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
I would like to see some more pics of your boat, and some boat details...what kind? how fast does it go? do you like it? what was your most interesting boat trip? where do you usually hang at the river.....:D
Replace the word "boat" with "wife" in the above paragraph.
:D

Baja Big Dog
03-02-2007, 04:56 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
"Bad Rep"???
WE are all asses.
Well give you a pass on the DCB, but get your ass over to SPAM and start shopping little mister!!!
Grammer, we aint no rocket sienitits around here. (throw in a few LOL's and EAZY will thalk to you!!)
We dont care what you have to say, we will talk shitt anyway.
"My wife is hot"?..well be the judge of that, until pics are posted there will be no one responding to your posts.....
We dont make the rules, we just enforce them.
Now go out there and get a Rhino and take some nudie pics of our wife on it, you can also say something about hatin Brown, that will score some points.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 04:57 PM
HB is fickle....you can't take it personally.
Unless someone has called you an azzhole, you haven't done anything wrong.
Think of an interesting boat thread that EVERYONE will want to respond to.
It's winter (almost summer) so everyone is bored and cranky.....:D
The Boat is new. Or boat is 07 26 Ultra Deck 496HO. Bought the 2nd one built off the showroom floor, so no option on the motor. I would have liked the 525. We are real happy with the boat as it runs in the mid 70's. We frequent Havasu as we have a storge there. The boat is in my avatar.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 04:59 PM
"Bad Rep"???
WE are all asses.
Well give you a pass on the DCB, but get your ass over to SPAM and start shopping little mister!!!
Grammer, we aint no rocket sienitits around here. (throw in a few LOL's and EAZY will thalk to you!!)
We dont care what you have to say, we will talk shitt anyway.
"My wife is hot"?..well be the judge of that, until pics are posted there will be no one responding to your posts.....
We dont make the rules, we just enforce them.
Now go out there and get a Rhino and take some nudie pics of our wife on it, you can also say something about hatin Brown, that will score some points.
Good stuff right there.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:00 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
hi sexy!!! :devil: sorry i will keep a ;) look/check out ...i cant ever find my own posts...but i will keep a look out...throw a few sexy pics up of the wifey that will do it...:devil:

jrgaudettes
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/75986/200.jpg
:D :D :D
LOL:D

Debbolas
The Boat is new. Or boat is 07 26 Ultra Deck 496HO. Bought the 2nd one built off the showroom floor, so no option on the motor. I would have liked the 525. We are real happy with the boat as it runs in the mid 70's. We frequent Havasu as we have a storge there. The boat is in my avatar.
Kids?
Pets?
Boatcop:
Replace the word "boat" with "wife" in the above paragraph.
LOL
More boat pics please :D
Hey, if you live in Rancho...............why were you NOT at the Twins meet in January? ;)

raff
You can't be that bad you own a ULTRA:D ;) Now lets see the pics of the wife on the boat drinking beer:D

EmpirE231
03-02-2007, 05:01 PM
I like your boat :D hopefully it's for sale by next season when you decide to go with a 525 ::fingers crossed::

f_inscreenname
03-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi;
Thread killer here. I'm the king of that so you have nothing to worry about except for this thread is about to die. http://www.supernova19.com/forumcw/Smileys/classic/sick.gif

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:02 PM
hi sexy!!! :devil: sorry i will keep a ;) look/check out ...i cant ever find my own posts...but i will keep a look out...throw a few sexy pics up of the wifey that will do it...:devil:
I do know your boat as I also had my boat done at Al & EDs the week before your was done. Great looking boat.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Kids?
Pets?
LOL
More boat pics please :D
Hey, if you live in Rancho...............why were you NOT at the Twins meet in January? ;)
Didnt know about Twins
2 kids, Son 12 Daughter 10
2 dogs, German Shepard, Yorkshire Terrier.
1 Cat
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture023.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/boat.jpg

Debbolas
03-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Wow!
Beautiful boat :D

jbtrailerjim
03-02-2007, 05:09 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
You got a bad ass boat, you say you got a hot wife, and you like to drink beer. What more do ya need? I say don't sweat the small stuff. It's just the internet.;)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Me in the Black Jacket, Wife in the Brown stripped shirt
with the long hair.:D
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/DSC02865.jpg

spectras only
03-02-2007, 05:11 PM
post something about Fords , that they're bad ass :idea: :) :D

JB in so cal
03-02-2007, 05:12 PM
I'm glad you clarified which striped shirt you belong to...

Jbb
03-02-2007, 05:12 PM
Yep.....Brown told everybody thru the pm system that you stink......:jawdrop:

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:13 PM
You got a bad ass boat, you say you got a hot wife, and you like to drink beer. What more do ya need? I say don't sweat the small stuff. It's just the internet.;)
Thanks, And yours is bad ass also.
Wow!
Beautiful boat :D
Thank you.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
post something about Fords , that they're bad ass :idea: :) :D
I do tow with a 05 6.0 Ford

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm glad you clarified which striped shirt you belong to...
I caught that one as I was almost ready to submitt.:D

Phat Matt
03-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Let this thread die already. ;)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Yep.....Brown told everybody thru the pm system that you stink......:jawdrop:
I thought it was a kind of conspiracy.....:D

spectras only
03-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I do tow with a 05 6.0 Ford
Now you've done it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL...... I did see for the first time a E-Ticket deck last time in Havasu. What a bad ass boat that is. Awesome boat.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Now you've done it. :eek: :eek: :eek:
For the Ford Lovers.
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture127.jpg

blown dough
03-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Bump........ Just trying to keep your thread alive!!!!!!!!! Come on sugar toughen up, its rough in here.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I do know your boat as I also had my boat done at Al & EDs the week before your was done. Great looking boat.
wow i have pics of your boat when it was at al and eds shop... we were scheduled in after your boat... and we had out rhino in the shop when your boat was there...how funny! i thought your boat looked familiar:)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi;
Thread killer here. I'm the king of that so you have nothing to worry about except for this thread is about to die. http://www.supernova19.com/forumcw/Smileys/classic/sick.gif
LOL. Ok now I know who is king....
I like your boat :D hopefully it's for sale by next season when you decide to go with a 525 ::fingers crossed::
I have learned everything is for sale on ***boat. LOL

raff
03-02-2007, 05:22 PM
For the Ford Lovers.
Nice here's mine
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/mraff/Presidents%20Day%202007/Presidentsday07007.jpg

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:23 PM
wow i have pics of your boat when it was at al and eds shop... we were scheduled in after your boat... and we had out rhino in the shop when your boat was there...how funny! i thought your boat looked familiar:)
If your rhino is the one Im thinking of. Is it really nice. Congrats.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Nice here's mine
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o238/mraff/Presidents%20Day%202007/Presidentsday07007.jpg
Great set up. That is just to sweet.

blown dough
03-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Hang in there, one day they will be all over you!!!!!!!!

raff
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
For the Ford Lovers.
Where was this taken?

jbtrailerjim
03-02-2007, 05:26 PM
For the Ford Lovers.
You're alright in my book. You drive a Ford, have good taste in boats, and you did confirm that you have a hot wife. :D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Bump........ Just trying to keep your thread alive!!!!!!!!! Come on sugar toughen up, its rough in here.
Thanks. Seems like I have said this alot in this thread but your boat is bad ass. One of my Fav's.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:28 PM
I thought it was a kind of conspiracy.....:D
lol, it is a conspiracy when they gang up on ya:sqeyes: ...my advice ??? dont do "drunk posts"...cus :D when ya f up the shait (post)...man :sqeyes: they all :D have your ass up on here...
a few miss spelled words...and your a gangster....well...that and maybe some bad grammer...:)
guess:) i am the ganster hoe:devil: up on here :devil: lol

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:28 PM
You're alright in my book. You drive a Ford, have good taste in boats, and you did confirm that you have a hot wife. :D
Thank you.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:29 PM
lol, it is a conspiracy when they gang up on ya:sqeyes: ...my advice ??? dont do "drunk posts"...cus :D when ya f up the shait (post)...man :sqeyes: they all :D have your ass up on here...
a few miss spelled words...and your a gangster....well...that and maybe some bad grammer...:)
guess:) i am the ganster hoe:devil: up on here :devil: lol
My post as of right now have been semi drunk posts. I'm working up to drunk posting. LOL. I will try to be nice.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Hang in there, one day they will be all over you!!!!!!!!
I hope not. :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:31 PM
thanks...al and ed did a great job on out boat and the rhinohttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/budanddallas.jpg
heres hubby and dallas at the last run, feb 24th

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:33 PM
thanks...al and ed did a great job on out boat and the rhinohttp://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/budanddallas.jpg
heres hubby and dallas at the last run, feb 24th
They are good people. My boat is crazy loud.....:D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Well off to the Cheese Cake Factory at Victoria Gardens. Catch up with you later.:D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-02-2007, 05:39 PM
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gif
hi mark lol:) j/k i do that alot darn drinking...:) ...make up names for ppl...matt is mark...after a few:confused:

909punk
03-02-2007, 05:46 PM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1972/awpv3.jpg

Boatcop
03-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Keep posting the boats and tow rigs.
Then I'll know who to hassle both on and off the water. :D
Just ask Wes. I gave him and the Trident a full safety and legality inspection on the side of the road today. Stood there while he had to fix his trailer lights on the spot. :)

Not So Fast
03-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Geeze Leo, I didnt know you were so sensitive or I wouldnt have yelled at you the other day, Ya big girl you!! J/K :D :D NSF (bobby)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-02-2007, 06:02 PM
I can't believe it took that many yahoos to post before this one. I knew that would come out. I am glad it came with such a nice picture!!!:D

Queenbee
03-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Hey....I feel the same way....joined and felt kinda like the girl ya can't drink cute...so I became a lurker again..... (also I have a small boat so I guess its like you guys having a small
pair of shoes.:)

OCMerrill
03-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey....I feel the same way....joined and felt kinda like the girl ya can't drink cute...so I became a lurker again..... (also I have a small boat so I guess its like you guys having a small pair of shoes.:)
Hey Queenbee don't lurk just post away. Soon your name will get recognized and peeps will begin to respond.
I am still not all that popular. My boat (in the sig) is under 21' long and I own a Jeep.:D
I also do my fair share of ending threads. I consider that a victory.
I go on the Parker Strip, dont hang in the channel or even go on the Zoo.
Come to think of it...I am a looser...where's my meds?:D :D

OCMerrill
03-02-2007, 06:47 PM
Just ask Wes. I gave him and the Trident a full safety and legality inspection on the side of the road today. Stood there while he had to fix his trailer lights on the spot. :)
Nice!:)
$150K boat with bad trailer wiring.:)
I will bet you the stereo is wired properly. Might want to test that db limit and give that guy some paper as a Happy Happy!:)

Deano
03-02-2007, 07:08 PM
you hit 2 of the 3.....fords suck, your boats nice, and your wife is beautiful...lol.
I think I was in Corona Ultra when you came in to see your boat with the family. Very nice boat:)

ULTRA26 # 1
03-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Leo, Noone likes a gel design splasher.:) :)
How's that for a HB answer?
Just kidding! Like either of us had a choice.
Are you going to be on the water next weekend? I'm going up next Thursday and will be there through Sun or Mon. Should be able to get a day or two on the water. Can't wait.
Ultra Shadow Decks 1 & 2
http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=11551&type=sigpic&dateline=1170354320

Cat & Mice
03-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Not sure about the Furd but your boat is super nice:D
Everyone should drive a Ford once in a while just to appreciate the Chevy's
I would buy your boat in a heartbeat, love the gell.
MP

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-02-2007, 07:25 PM
Well off to the Cheese Cake Factory at Victoria Gardens. Catch up with you later.:D :D
Hey look! Your thread is still going while you're at dinner enjoying another piece of cheesecake or another cocktail. I hope you're happy now :D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Not sure about the Furd but your boat is super nice:D
Everyone should drive a Ford once in a while just to appreciate the Chevy's
I would buy your boat in a heartbeat, love the gell.
MP
Thanks.
Leo, Noone likes a gel design splasher.:) :)
How's that for a HB answer.
Just kidding! Like either of us had a choice.
Are you going to be on the water next weekend? I'm going up next Thursday and will be there through Sun or Mon. Should be able to get a day or two on the water. Can't wait.
Ultra Shadow Decks 1 & 2
http://***boat.com/forums/image.php?u=11551&type=sigpic&dateline=1170354320
LOL.... Just copied a great design.... I will be there next weekend if the boat is done at Ultra.
you hit 2 of the 3.....fords suck, your boats nice, and your wife is beautiful...lol.
I think I was in Corona Ultra when you came in to see your boat with the family. Very nice boat:)
Cool. I knew it was someone here on the boards, just did not know who.

MR HARLEY
03-02-2007, 07:30 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
I waved at you twice a couple weeks back, once at Windsor launch and the other in the channel, did'nt even get a wave back. ;) :D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey look! Your thread is still going while you're at dinner enjoying another piece of cheesecake or another cocktail. I hope you're happy now :D
Just got back. 5 min wait. Food was ok, first time eating there. I had the beer battered fish and chips.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:31 PM
I waved at you twice a couple weeks back, once at Windsor launch and the other in the channel, did'nt even get a wave back. ;) :D
If so Im sorry. Im alway willing to meet a fellow boater.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Geeze Leo, I didnt know you were so sensitive or I wouldnt have yelled at you the other day, Ya big girl you!! J/K :D :D NSF (bobby)
No not sensitive....LOL.. Great to see you at the ramp. Didnt the wife kick ass backing the trailer down with a crowd of on lookers. We actually looked like we knew what we were doing.LOL

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Just got back. 5 min wait. Food was ok, first time eating there. I had the beer battered fish and chips.
Try the Jamacian Black Pepper Shrimp next time...It's Yummy!

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Dam, I knew I should not have made myself visible.:D

MR HARLEY
If so Im sorry. Im alway willing to meet a fellow boater.
You were stageing your boat with your family and getting ready to launch, I did'nt want to intrude. Next time I'll walk up and introduce myself. :)

Mrs 2LKHVSU
You're so friendly! :)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Try the Jamacian Black Pepper Shrimp next time...It's Yummy!
Funny you mentioned that. the wife ordered Baja Taco's and they brought her the peppered shrimp by mistake. LOL

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:37 PM
You were stageing your boat with your family and getting ready to launch, I did'nt want to intrude. Next time I'll walk up and introduce myself. :)
Where you in the big boat getting ready to launch?

ULTRA26 # 1
03-02-2007, 07:38 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
Leo,
That's funny stuff.
John M

Mrs 2LKHVSU
Funny you mentioned that. the wife ordered Baja Taco's and they brought her the peppered shrimp by mistake. LOL
Now you know....Here at HB sometimes you just have to ask. And sometimes you DON'T! :D

Phat Matt
Should have thrown his ass in the slammer. lol. ;)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Leo,
That's funny stuff.
John M
LOL... Just was woundering.

MR HARLEY
03-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Where you in the big boat getting ready to launch?
Nope, I was in my Black F-250. :)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Sorry I missed ya. Next time for sure.....

bwillieb
03-02-2007, 07:43 PM
......I spoke with your family physician, and he said....definately post more pix of wifey.........it will help with this feeling of alienation that has overtaken you............;) ........ conversely, it also could disrupt your peaceful, familial home life?: .........:D

Deano
03-02-2007, 07:44 PM
WTF? Did I read that right? You just broke rule number 1 buddy:D Killer should be here any minute to school you :D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:45 PM
......I spoke with your family physician, and he said....definately post more pix of wifey.........it will help with this feeling of alienation that has overtaken you............;) ........ conversely, it also could disrupt your peaceful, familial home life?: .........:D
LOL.....:D

MR HARLEY
03-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Sorry I missed ya. Next time for sure.....
We'll be out next weekend, hope to see ya out.
WTF? Did I read that right? You just broke rule number 1 buddy:D Killer should be here any minute to school you :D
Kilr is at the Firehouse with Phebus. :D Besides he waves to everybody. :devil:

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Just thinking I always try to wave at everyone. Even the PWC's, well maybe not the PWC's. But have have waived at a few bass boats in my day.:D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:53 PM
We'll be out next weekend, hope to see ya out.
Kilr is at the Firehouse with Phebus. :D Besides he waves to everybody. :devil:
Cool. We did meet Phelus last time out and ran down to the springs with Carey (slowininhavasu). not running with him trying catch him is more like it.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Yup and a real 909'er

Deano
03-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Yup and a real 909'er
looks like he got his girlfriend to walk correctly though,,,,,thats a plus:eek:

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:03 PM
LOL.
Quick Question.
We just rented a storgae at Lakefront Storage off London Bridge Rd. We have never seen it we rented it blind. We were tired of towing and this place seemed ok for us. Anyone else store there? And is this place as nice as they say?
Thanks

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:04 PM
BTW Deano, Your bro's boat is going to be sick. I was checking it out when I dropped my boat of at Ultra last week. I'm getting the rub rail painted and gauges changed plus a few other goodies.:D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:09 PM
I did see you in the channel. If your DCB is the one Im thinking of, I love your boat. Just friggin awesome. Orange, Black w/ white flames?

Deano
03-02-2007, 08:09 PM
ya, its looking good. He can't wait. I think it will be at the Anaheim show.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:11 PM
I did get 40+ more post from this thread to move me out of new-b status. LOL

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:12 PM
ya, its looking good. He can't wait. I think it will be at the Anaheim show.
I will have to check it out. He did a good job choosing the colors. I like it alot.

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:20 PM
BTT
Quick Question.
We just rented a storgae at Lakefront Storage off London Bridge Rd. We have never seen it we rented it blind. We were tired of towing and this place seemed ok for us. Anyone else store there? And is this place as nice as they say?
Thanks

JB in so cal
03-02-2007, 08:23 PM
BTT
Quick Question.
Thanks
You don't mean THE Lakefront Storage by London Bridge Rd, do You:jawdrop:

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:24 PM
You don't mean THE Lakefront Storage by London Bridge Rd, do You:jawdrop:
Yes. Why?

Todd969
03-02-2007, 08:25 PM
There's your first problem, Hanging with Scott:D

JB in so cal
03-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Yes. Why?
Just phuckin' with the newbie. :) How much for how big a space?

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Just phuckin' with the newbie. :) How much for how big a space?
40ft'er 172.00

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
There's your first problem, Hanging with Scott:D
I do agree...LOL

Todd969
03-02-2007, 08:28 PM
For the Ford Lovers.
Here's your second, admitting you put such a nice boat in PERRIS:eek:
( atleast that looks like Perris)

phebus
03-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Love you man (in a non homo way), and love your boat. It's gonna be a good summer. :D

OutCole'd
03-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Love you man (in a non homo way), and love your boat. It's gonna be a good summer. :D
Run Leo, Run fast, & don't stop.........

Todd969
03-02-2007, 08:31 PM
And to think, you wonder why I won't sit next to you at dinner:)

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Here's your second, admitting you put such a nice boat in PERRIS:eek:
( atleast that looks like Perris)
Your are correct. It is Perris. I had bought the boat but had no time to use it for the first month. So I could not wait any longer and took it there on a week day.:D

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Run Leo, Run fast, & don't stop.........
LOL.
Can't wait High 80's next weekend

phebus
03-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Next weekend is THE weekend. :D

OutCole'd
03-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Next weekend is THE weekend. :D
No, it's the following weekend that is THE weekend.

909punk
03-02-2007, 08:43 PM
I hope you know I was messin with ya :D

Boatcop
03-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Nice!:)
$150K boat with bad trailer wiring.:)
I will bet you the stereo is wired properly. Might want to test that db limit and give that guy some paper as a Happy Happy!:)
Not wiring. He had launched at Windsor and put the botom of the trailer into the rocks at the bottom of the ramp. Punched out the back running lights.
BTW. That new Trident is awesome. http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142578

jrgaudettes
03-02-2007, 09:00 PM
I hope you know I was messin with ya :D
Absolutely.... Us 909ers gotta stick together. That picture you posted was funny as hell.

bunny 166
03-02-2007, 10:51 PM
OK, you can't kill your own thread after all that! :D What does your screen name mean? What's a gaudette??? Just wondering....:idea:

BajaMike
03-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Didnt know about Twins
2 kids, Son 12 Daughter 10
2 dogs, German Shepard, Yorkshire Terrier.
1 Cat
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/Picture023.jpg
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u276/jrgaudettes/boat.jpg
Nice boat!!!!
Beautiful! Can't beat the 496 HO.....
:idea:

BajaMike
03-02-2007, 11:08 PM
Ok, you got 5 pages now.....You happy???:confused:
Too bad you drive a Ford......:idea:
But the nice boat makes up for it!!:D :D
I think you're on you way to being a first class Hot Boat post whxre....:D
:) ;) :rolleyes: :confused: :)

BajaMike
03-02-2007, 11:09 PM
OK, you can't kill your own thread after all that! :D What does your screen name mean? What's a gaudette??? Just wondering....:idea:
Yea, what the hell is a gaudette???:confused:

Ivan Dan
03-03-2007, 12:16 AM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
I had the very same thing happen to me when I was new around here. I just kept pokin my nose around in threads and people realized I wasn't going anywhere. You have to remember that we get new people ALL the time around here that post 20-50 times and then split.
Another thing is showing up to the functions and meeting the people face to face. I've met some really awesome people from this site that are truly great friends of mine now.
Definitely watch out for that Phebus guy though...I hear he's a bit on the rough side.
Keep at it young grasshoppa! :D

Bradman
03-03-2007, 06:25 AM
Absolutely.... Us 909ers gotta stick together. That picture you posted was funny as hell.
You can hook up with some more of us 909'ers the weekend of the 17th and the last weekend of 31'st of this month. Where in Cucuamonga do you live?

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 06:49 AM
You can hook up with some more of us 909'ers the weekend of the 17th and the last weekend of 31'st of this month. Where in Cucuamonga do you live?
Daycreek and the 210. Sount side of the s. side of the 210 fwy.

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 06:50 AM
LOL.... My full name is Leo Gaudette Jr. (jrgaudettes). One of those back east name's. I lived my first 14 years in New Hampshire.

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 06:52 AM
I had the very same thing happen to me when I was new around here. I just kept pokin my nose around in threads and people realized I wasn't going anywhere. You have to remember that we get new people ALL the time around here that post 20-50 times and then split.
Another thing is showing up to the functions and meeting the people face to face. I've met some really awesome people from this site that are truly great friends of mine now.
Definitely watch out for that Phebus guy though...I hear he's a bit on the rough side.
Keep at it young grasshoppa! :D
I will watch out for him(LOL). BTW- congrats on the new boat. Very nice.

03-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Daycreek and the 210. Sount side of the s. side of the 210 fwy.
WTF ? Some kind of 909 secret code?

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 08:19 AM
LEO,YES YOUR WIFE IS HOT,but can i be honest with you?i lost all recpect for you the night at cottonwood,do you remember that night that night:idea: :Dlet me refresh it for you "YOU TRYIED TO OUT DRINK THAT HOT LITTLE SISTER N LAW AND SHE KICKED YOUR ASS!:D MAN you need to learn how to do jello shots:D your ok in my book;) :D
Thats is too funny. I remember that like yesterday. Damm jello shots get me everytime.:D :D Gonna make it out next weekend?

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 08:20 AM
WTF ? Some kind of 909 secret code?
WTF was I thinking this morning...LOL... I meant, south side of the 210.:D

Debbolas
03-03-2007, 08:23 AM
6pages!:jawdrop:
congrats :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-03-2007, 08:30 AM
us ...in the rhino:D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/BUDANDME.jpg
heres your boat when it was at al &eds
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/Jan20thrun001.jpg

909punk
03-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Actually, you're kind of a dick
:D :D :D :D :D :D
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m44/bornstap/When-Things-Look-Bad-Magnet-C117497.jpg

pixilatedpussy
03-03-2007, 11:07 AM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
Didnt you know...this is like High School....there are cliques here. LOL!:D Welcome! Hope to see ya on the water this season!:)

riverroyal
03-03-2007, 12:01 PM
nice boat,,,,,your ok.:D

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 12:30 PM
us ...in the rhino:D
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/BUDANDME.jpg
heres your boat when it was at al &eds
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/Jan20thrun001.jpg
Sweet rhino, thanks for the pic. Your man looks familar.

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Didnt you know...this is like High School....there are cliques here. LOL!:D Welcome! Hope to see ya on the water this season!:)
We are planing alot of trip's this season after taking two seasons off. Hope to see you out.

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 12:35 PM
Sounds French, there's your problem! (Rexone doesn't like it when we play with people from France) :D :D :D :D
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1152/glaudettedo4.gif (http://imageshack.us)
Thats pic is great, already saved in my favorites And the name is French. LOL

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 12:36 PM
:D that was good times,nope not coming down ,middle of march and end of march,i think kc has pics of that:D
Well lets keep those pics on the down low. LOL. Have to do that again this summer at some point.:D

jrgaudettes
03-03-2007, 12:38 PM
6pages!:jawdrop:
congrats :D
Can't believe it.

Biglue
03-03-2007, 01:31 PM
You ought to try ISL. They're a little friendlier to new faces. :D

Devil's Advocate
03-03-2007, 02:52 PM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
I'm getting a complex. I do shower on a daily basis. My wife is hot, I drink beer. But I do not have a rhino.
Well, there you go. You've already tricked us into responding to your thread.:p
Hey there sugar.:D
I did get 40+ more post from this thread to move me out of new-b status. LOL
Not yet, but keep up the good work.:D
And nice boat BTW.;)
Sounds French, there's your problem! (Rexone doesn't like it when we play with people from France)
:D
Photo chop shop and you are inseperable!:D

BoatFloating
03-03-2007, 04:20 PM
I would answer your questions but I have you on ignore.... Just joking....:D
Now I would of bet that you were the guy wearing the matching shirt of your wife's Now that would of been gay... So to see if you fit into Hot Boat community answer these 4 simple questions. If you answer yes to any of the 4 you're in......
1. Have you played with a dog? Not play ball with a dog but play with the balls????:idea: (you might have to search this one)
2. Are you closet swinger?????:idea:
3. Do you own a DCB or have really good hair????:idea:
4. Do you like to have fun and boat????:idea:

photo chick
03-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Sounds French, there's your problem! (Rexone doesn't like it when we play with people from France) :D :D :D :D
You've been Bilged....you're in!!! Welcome:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Now I would of bet that you were the guy wearing the matching shirt of your wife's Now that would of been gay... So to see if you fit into Hot Boat community answer these 4 simple questions. If you answer yes to any of the 4 you're in......
1. Have you played with a dog? Not play ball with a dog but play with the balls????:idea: (you might have to search this one)
lol or OPEN...

jrgaudettes
03-04-2007, 04:03 PM
No never done that, but I remember reading about the whole dog thing.
No, I have not been on hot boat long enough. LOL
None of the above. No DCB (out of my price range)and my hair is going bye,bye:(
The time's on the boat are the best. After two seasons off we could not stay away.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 04:20 PM
The time's on the boat are the best. After two seasons off we could not stay away.
DAMN...SOOO is he in?... or what ppl?...there was an awful lot of no's...tell ya what...
f up on some grammar, spelling, and do a bit of drunk posting...and i say your in...oh yea.... dont forget to piss topless off...
just kidding

dicudmore
03-04-2007, 11:09 PM
listen newbie--you take two years off then just want us to accept you back?
ok, well you did post pics of your cute wife, I'll overlook the pic of the FORD this time (don't let it happen again :D ) and you do have a pretty bad-azz Ultra boat so you're ok in my book :cool: I'll look you up at the river, if you talk to people in Spectres, that are no longer in the Ultra or DCB crowd :wink:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 11:17 PM
ok, well you did post pics of your cute wife, I'll overlook the pic of the FORD this time (don't let it happen again :D ) and you do have a pretty bad-azz Ultra boat so you're ok in my book :cool: I'll look you up at the river, if you talk to people in Spectres, that are no longer in the Ultra or DCB crowd :wink:
lol...wow ...just like that :2purples: talk about fords and you're out...lol... i best start working on my tan and get some bikini pics up...cus we are thinking ;) 08 ford...lol ... they might just bannnn me from this site all together...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gif

dicudmore
03-04-2007, 11:20 PM
lol...wow ...just like that :2purples: talk about fords and you're out...lol... i best start working on my tan and get some bikini pics up...cus we are thinking ;) 08 ford...lol ... they might just bannnn me from this site all together...
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/poke.gif
I like the way you're thinking :D
You guys have an Advantage, and a Rhino--so you're ok too :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-04-2007, 11:23 PM
I like the way you're thinking :D
You guys have an Advantage, and a Rhino--so you're ok too :D
oh and dont forget swingers...http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/rotf.gif
now whats this crazy ass dog shait? and doggy balls???:devil:

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Trying to make it out this weekend. If the boat is ready at Ultra then we are there. :D

Havasu_Dreamin
03-05-2007, 08:27 AM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
WOW...where should I start?!?!?!?!?! :) :D ;) LMAO

BoatFloating
03-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Looks like your in....:D

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 08:49 AM
WOW...where should I start?!?!?!?!?! :) :D ;) LMAO
LOL.... Did you get there cover from Patrick? If not no worries.:D Are you going to be out this weekend?

wright27
03-05-2007, 08:55 AM
My question's are;
Do I have a bad rep?
Is my grammer that bad?
Well I am glad you don't have a Rhino ( those things are for fags ).:D I know how you feel it happens to me all the time. You have to remember that alot of people have been in here for years and alot of them know each other. Keep trying, never give up.

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Well I am glad you don't have a Rhino ( those things are for fags ).:D I know how you feel it happens to me all the time. You have to remember that alot of people have been in here for years and alot of them know each other. Keep trying, never give up.
No rhino in the near future for us. I figured this thread would be a way to get things rolling. Never made a formal introduction till now as when I joined we had just sold our first boat and were going to take some time off for kids activities.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-05-2007, 09:12 AM
LOL.... Did you get there cover from Patrick? If not no worries.:D Are you going to be out this weekend?
Patrick still has it as time got away from us. Won't be out this weekend...

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 09:17 AM
No problem....Thanks

WYRD
03-05-2007, 09:18 AM
don't get caught up in the popularity contest, its not all its cracked up to be. ***boat is good if you take it for what its worth. There are a lot of people on here that are “top notch” boaters and great to hang with, however that being said there are just as many playing three cards short of a “full deck” Once boating season starts and you start meeting people on the water you will soon find your flock of friends. Its kinda like a family here some you actually enjoy hanging with, and others are like, well like good ole cousin eddie……
http://vegasvacation.warnerbros.com/img/cast/eddie.jpg
WYRD

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 09:32 AM
don't get caught up in the popularity contest, its not all its cracked up to be. ***boat is good if you take it for what its worth. There are a lot of people on here that are “top notch” boaters and great to hang with, however that being said there are just as many playing three cards short of a “full deck” Once boating season starts and you start meeting people on the water you will soon find your flock of friends. Its kinda like a family here some you actually enjoy hanging with, and others are like, well like good ole cousin eddie……
http://vegasvacation.warnerbros.com/img/cast/eddie.jpg
WYRD
You are right about that.
I figured I would introduce my self here so when we run to each other lake we atleast have a informal introduction.:D

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 09:36 AM
You ought to try ISL. They're a little friendlier to new faces. :D
LOL.:D

WYRD
03-05-2007, 09:38 AM
You are right about that.
I figured I would introduce my self here so when we run to each other lake we atleast have a informal introduction.:D
Well till then enjoy the winter posting (train wreck) of ***boat:D

jrgaudettes
03-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Well till then enjoy the winter posting (train wreck) of ***boat:D
LOL.. Very true. I have read some great stuff this winter.:D

pixilatedpussy
03-05-2007, 11:40 PM
We are planing alot of trip's this season after taking two seasons off. Hope to see you out.
:D You betcha!!!:D

pixilatedpussy
03-05-2007, 11:41 PM
ROTFLMFAO!:devil: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 07:45 PM
will some please explain to me.... wtf #1 is about?
played with a dog?...which thread is this?...ya know i can search for this one...i cant find my own shait...:(

BoatFloating
03-07-2007, 09:32 PM
will some please explain to me.... wtf #1 is about?
played with a dog?...which thread is this?...ya know i can search for this one...i cant find my own shait...:(
Lazy
Start here.
Woof Woof (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60284&page=5&highlight=Frenchie+Dog)