PDA

View Full Version : Lost Dogs

rsoscia
03-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Our little Yorkie got out this morning and hasn't been back...went out looking for him... whats your take on dogs who don't come when thier called? Lost dog in Chino ...Help wife wants him back

ratso
03-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Hopefully he doesn't go out and kick some Pit Bull ass...:jawdrop:

Screemy1
03-03-2007, 04:24 PM
I had a pure white mini schnauzer from Belgium..... focker ran away a couple years back.... and I know someone snatched her and never bothered to call us from the tag... and the micro deal i O is a joke.... nobody tries to find the owners of pure bred rare dogs... they keep them

rsoscia
03-04-2007, 06:43 AM
going to put some signs up today... maybe the people who pick up our dog will give him back

03-04-2007, 08:07 AM
Mine got out the other day. If those little Yorkies dont want you to catch them. its very hard to catch them. Good luck on finding yours.

Schiada76
03-04-2007, 08:34 AM
Put up lots of signs with a picture of your dog.
Years ago my Shepard ran off (one of many many times) and I put up signs all over the area. I got a call from a woman who was putting up a "found dog" poster under my lost dog poster.:D
When I went to pick him up they had him in their house but their dogs were kept outside. They liked him better and wanted to know if I would trade.:D

rsoscia
03-04-2007, 06:37 PM
Mine got out the other day. If those little Yorkies dont want you to catch them. its very hard to catch them. Good luck on finding yours.
Thats this dog....he's little and very fast...never wants to let you catch him...most of the time you have to catch him with some food , like a hamburger or something.