PDA

View Full Version : Saint Louis Stupidcross......

tcook33
03-03-2007, 08:49 PM
Best night of racing so far this year. 250's AND 450's. Cant wait till tomorrow and Friday to view it.

Redwing247
03-03-2007, 08:52 PM
spill it......:sqeyes:

tcook33
03-03-2007, 09:11 PM
250's - BT, DL, and RD had a serious battle for the lead the ENTIRE race. BT ended up winning.
450's - CR and JS were involved in a little battle of their own. I'll let you wait until tomoroow to catch the 450's on TV.

bead
03-04-2007, 04:15 PM
he can dish it out ,but cant take it. that s**t needs to happen to him more often .

tcook33
03-05-2007, 07:31 PM
he can dish it out ,but cant take it. that s**t needs to happen to him more often .
Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.

Redwing247
03-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.
Cant wait for Daytona..:mix:

Screemy1
03-05-2007, 07:46 PM
Supercross has gotten sad to me..... I am 30 years old and started going to races when I was 24.... not all that long ago.... but the sport has gone to sh_t.... I loved it... privateers racing out of thier trucks.... now a damb priv... works out of a huge truck.... has lotso money in it and have butt loads of sponsers..... It still is cool.... but the races are not as fun to go to, the pits pretty much suck to go to, and the fans seem to be going down hill too.... I think I went to my last race last year.... every year it seemed to get worse.... used to hit the finals every year, hit up every race within 500 miles.... now I don't even feel like going to 1 race..... I have started watching more desert races..... still a place for a guy racing a bike that does not have to be brand new.....

riverroyal
03-05-2007, 08:27 PM
make everyone else seem very slow.Bubba wheeling through the woops was crazy.It was a good race.

Mrs.Racer277
03-05-2007, 08:50 PM
I heard that??? :devil:
Where were you when #22 won a few weeks ago?????? Poor Keys had to hear my crap for days.
AND WTF is with Bubba??? Can you be more obvious when he runs into someone?????
I know it is racing but I thought these guys were supposed to be setting an example???

tcook33
03-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Supercross has gotten sad to me..... I am 30 years old and started going to races when I was 24.... not all that long ago.... but the sport has gone to sh_t.... I loved it... privateers racing out of thier trucks.... now a damb priv... works out of a huge truck.... has lotso money in it and have butt loads of sponsers..... It still is cool.... but the races are not as fun to go to, the pits pretty much suck to go to, and the fans seem to be going down hill too.... I think I went to my last race last year.... every year it seemed to get worse.... used to hit the finals every year, hit up every race within 500 miles.... now I don't even feel like going to 1 race..... I have started watching more desert races..... still a place for a guy racing a bike that does not have to be brand new.....
You weren't a fan anyway.....money is good for the sport. Think about it.

tcook33
03-06-2007, 09:24 AM
Where were you when #22 won a few weeks ago?????? Poor Keys had to hear my crap for days. I was right here wondering if I was in a dream....or was it reality? Turns out, it must have been a dream....:D
AND WTF is with Bubba??? Can you be more obvious when he runs into someone?
It's all part of racing. It's good to see some of the old school bar-banging going on.
I know it is racing but I thought these guys were supposed to be setting an example???
Just curious, have you seen a NASCAR race recently? Or even an AX race? They make these guys in SX look like their playing "friendships". Hey!!! No friendships!!! HAHAHA!

tcook33
03-06-2007, 09:24 AM
he only won, cause a certain colored gymnast was doing cartwheels on the dirt-floor during a saturday night main event :sqeyes: don't get all silly mrs.reed22 ??
Zackly.

JetBoatRich
03-06-2007, 11:55 AM
anybody know when it will air again?

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 12:03 PM
he only won, cause a certain colored gymnast was doing cartwheels on the dirt-floor during a saturday night main event :sqeyes: don't get all silly mrs.reed22 ??
A few cartwheels that night. :) Just means #22 raced better that night.:p
Are you guys still going to Mexico??

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 12:05 PM
I was right here wondering if I was in a dream....or was it reality? Turns out, it must have been a dream....:D
It's all part of racing. It's good to see some of the old school bar-banging going on.
Just curious, have you seen a NASCAR race recently? Or even an AX race? They make these guys in SX look like their playing "friendships". Hey!!! No friendships!!! HAHAHA!
A sweet dream. :D
I understand bar banging....But aim and hit....please...alessie jr????:devil:
Nope don't watch Nascar :)

ULTRA21XS
03-06-2007, 12:12 PM
I must say Bubba does get a bad rap....He made a clean pass and CR made a move that was just as good and dove right under him too bad he took them both out...Thats racing!!!!!.If you watch their interview after the race Bubba had nothing to say about it (MUCH RESPECT FOR THAT) He just didtn want to make a deal about it...But Chad did...Also you must also understnad Chad trains just as hard as Bubba but just cant match the speed...That has to wear on him.....Chad get mad....And Bubba just goes faster.....:)

mbrown2
03-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.LOL...dead on!.....Only thing I wished different is if CR and JS would have got their bikes started after the crash sooner so we could have witnessed a closer race with RC......great race either way...
Also, the example stuff is BS...Nascar is way worse...see that chicken $hit shove by CR on JS while they were congratulating RC....that was funny...heck, all they need is pit crews fighting and a couple more rednecks and nascar here we come...:)

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 12:24 PM
LOL...dead on!.....Only thing I wished different is if CR and JS would have got their bikes started after the crash sooner so we could have witnessed a closer race with RC......great race either way...
Also, the example stuff is BS...Nascar is way worse...see that chicken $hit shove by CR on JS while they were congratulating RC....that was funny...heck, all they need is pit crews fighting and a couple more rednecks and nascar here we come...:)
I have not seen this race yet....But the last 2 Bubba aimed and hit. I'm a lover not a fighter so it is BS to me. :D :)

tcook33
03-06-2007, 03:48 PM
I understand bar banging....But aim and hit....please...alessie jr????:devil:
Theres a HUGE difference between an aggressive block pass and hitting the kill switch. Your vision and/or the ability to process reality to the HB forums must be clouded by Reed's beauty and charming accent......:D

tcook33
03-06-2007, 03:52 PM
LOL...dead on!.....Only thing I wished different is if CR and JS would have got their bikes started after the crash sooner so we could have witnessed a closer race with RC......great race either way...
Definitely!
Also, the example stuff is BS...Nascar is way worse...see that chicken $hit shove by CR on JS while they were congratulating RC....that was funny...heck, all they need is pit crews fighting and a couple more rednecks and nascar here we come...:) I'm all for it. It adds a little excitement to the experience. These guys are super competetive and emotions are running rampant when millions/careers are on the line.
It's good to see the emotion come out in these guys rather than the cookie cutter BS interviews we've been seeing the last few years. I like the honesty up there in front of the microphone. I'm sick of seeing the f*cking monster energy "hand to mouth" every 3 seconds too. What a f*cking joke. Arrowhead and Kirkland should be the title sponsors.:D

tcook33
03-06-2007, 03:54 PM
I'm a lover not a fighter so it is BS to me. :D :)
With that attitude, I'm afraid of what your opinion of UFC or Pride is.......:eek: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Theres a HUGE difference between an aggressive block pass and hitting the kill switch. Your vision and/or the ability to process reality to the HB forums must be clouded by Reed's beauty and charming accent......:D
LOL
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 04:30 PM
yes, i'm leaving for mex (thurs early a.m.) !! is sean reed still going w/ me ???
Last I heard, Yes....I have not seen him in a few days

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 04:32 PM
With that attitude, I'm afraid of what your opinion of UFC or Pride is.......:eek: :D :D
I CAN'T watch.....Freaks me out. :eek: :eek:
Mr.LLGirl on here does it and his wife posted a video on ISL and I was sick to my stomach watching someone I know fight. :eek:

bead
03-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Were you watching the same channel I was? What makes you think that he can't take it? Was it because he retaliated in the same corner 10 laps later? If so, you should have seen what Hannah would have done back in the day. Reed would have been laying on the side of the track wondering what happened. It's racing bud, quit yer whinning. You sound like Reed.Bubba was the one talken shit, he was whinning to Reed after the race about how he took him out. He"s a FN cry baby. Your right, it is racing and Bubba has it coming ten fold in my oppinion . Take the MFR out.Its not just me , Listen to the crowds at the stadiums. dont get me wrong , i like that bubba is so fast . I just think it would be better for him if he didnt take everyone out everytime he crashed . Most of the time he crashes its due to his own mistakes .

tcook33
03-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Bubba was the one talken shit, he was whinning to Reed after the race about how he took him out. He"s a FN cry baby
So you were standing right there on top of the jump listening to the conversation? I didn't think so, you don't know what he said. Nor do I. RC might be the only one on the planet that knows exactly what was said. However, I did see CR push him like a little girl though.......HAHAHA!
Your right, it is racing and Bubba has it coming ten fold in my oppinion . Take the MFR out..
It's hard to take someone out when the last place you see him is on the gate....or as soon as he laps you. Best chance of taking him out is pull over into his line as he comes up on you. Too bad he comes up so fast they cant even see it coming....HAHAHA!
I just think it would be better for him if he didnt take everyone out everytime he crashed ..
Great advice. E-mail him!
Most of the time he crashes its due to his own mistakes .
True dat. He has made plenty of mistakes and I'm sure he's learned a few hard lessons. Remember, he's only 21. What were you doing when you were 21? Were you the best in the world at something? I doubt it. F*ckers fast and he's got a few championship ahead of him. Enjoy it.