View Full Version : Lifelock

Rexone
03-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Lifelock (http://www.lifelock.com) Identity Theft Protection
Anyone here tried it?
If so your thoughts?

Jordy
03-04-2007, 03:45 PM
I signed up for it. Figure for under $10 a month it's pretty cheap insurance. They've called to verify anytime my credit has been run. Basically puts a fraud alert on your credit report. Supposed to stop all the pre-approved credit card offers and other junk mail. To me, that's worth the price alone!!! :D :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-04-2007, 03:51 PM
I signed up for it. Figure for under $10 a month it's pretty cheap insurance. They've called to verify anytime my credit has been run. Basically puts a fraud alert on your credit report. Supposed to stop all the pre-approved credit card offers and other junk mail. To me, that's worth the price alone!!! :D :D :D
shit if it could stop all of the preapproved credit card offers.... it would be worth 10 a month right there. I average about 2 a day. That and fooking INS offers...

Outnumbered
03-04-2007, 04:48 PM
I just signed up. Did the family plan. My wife's SSN got jacked by Maria Garcia a few years back and that took a few letters to clear up. So I figure this is worth the price. The sad thing is that there are kids out there that have bad credit at 10 years old and they won't know it until they apply for credit in college or when they turn 18.