PDA

View Full Version : Decision made.......Placecraft it is !!

finsfan4life
03-04-2007, 08:46 PM
I recently been asking advice from all u guys and gals about deciding between the new Placecraft 23 sportsdeck (alone), or a 25 ft Lightning with a partner. After a long, grueling process, I decided to go with the new Placecraft. I visited both shops numerous times. The customer service, reputation, and feeling at Placecraft was far more comfortable. Besides, Placecraft give much more in their standard package by far. I am sure I will be more than happy with my decision. Once again, thanks for all your input.
Finsfan4life....

Throttle
03-04-2007, 08:55 PM
I recently been asking advice from all u guys and gals about deciding between the new Placecraft 23 sportsdeck (alone), or a 25 ft Lightning with a partner. After a long, grueling process, I decided to go with the new Placecraft. I visited both shops numerous times. The customer service, reputation, and feeling at Placecraft was far more comfortable. Besides, Placecraft give much more in their standard package by far. I am sure I will be more than happy with my decision. Once again, thanks for all your input.
Finsfan4life....
congrats..... enjoy.... be sure to bring it around and show it to us... bring beer too!

dicudmore
03-04-2007, 09:13 PM
congrats on the new ride :D good luck and enjoy :D

beaverretriever
03-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out.;)
Good luck.

jbtrailerjim
03-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Congrats. Good choice. You'll be much happier not having a partner in ownership on a boat. Be sure to post some pics of the build. :cool:

finsfan4life
03-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Good luck. Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out.;) Yup, thanks buddy, hope I didnt make a Mistake, like I said, ur boat is outstanding,,very beautiful..I am sure it wont last....I kinda didnt like the environmant at the Lightning. The person I told you about was really cool though. A big deciding factor was the fact that my partner also bought a Placecraft, and the shop is actually in the area i work. I couldnt beat the person service I would get there. By the way my buddy that wanted the 25' is thinking hard about your boat. Like he said, your boat is the best 23' boat he's ever seen. And besides, My wife and I are going to go ahead and paint this boat custom Miami Dolphin colors......

dicudmore
03-04-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey, if that doesn't work out, my boat is still for sale. I think you are missing out.;) Yup, thanks buddy, hope I didnt make a Mistake, like I said, ur boat is outstanding,,very beautiful..I am sure it wont last....I kinda didnt like the environmant at the Lightning. The person I told you about was really cool though. A big deciding factor was the fact that my partner also bought a Placecraft, and the shop is actually in the area i work. I couldnt beat the person service I would get there. By the way my buddy that wanted the 25' is thinking hard about your boat. Like he said, your boat is the best 23' boat he's ever seen. And besides, My wife and I are going to go ahead and paint this boat custom Miami Dolphin colors......
your buddy should buy that 23' of Johns...nice clean boat, low hours, sick gel work on it--hell he should charge a premium on it after he posted pics of the current co-pilot :D

Second "PLACE"
03-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Good choice. I can speak from expirience that you won't be dissapointed in the product, or the service from PLACECRAFT. Congrats!
:D

Jyruiz
03-05-2007, 03:18 PM
Congrats and take pics during the build if you can and post them for us.

AirtimeLavey
03-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Congrats....just in time for summer! :D

909punk
03-05-2007, 03:28 PM
My Myspace page has a couple of sweet Placecraft videos.. Good choice.. You'll dig it.

SummitKarl
03-05-2007, 03:34 PM
congrats on the place craft,
"Woody56's" Dad has the 22' with a 496ho, that little boat is SOOOOO....impressive, it's handles the chop like it's not even there and 70mph+ to boot....congrats your going to love it...great choice:D

beaverretriever
03-05-2007, 04:44 PM
your buddy should buy that 23' of Johns...nice clean boat, low hours, sick gel work on it--hell he should charge a premium on it after he posted pics of the current co-pilot :D
LOL, thanks Dan...
The 22 Place is pretty cool or are you jumping up to their new 23? What is that thing going to run you? What power are you going with? good luck.

finsfan4life
03-05-2007, 10:26 PM
LOL, thanks Dan...
The 22 Place is pretty cool or are you jumping up to their new 23? What is that thing going to run you? What power are you going with? good luck.
Getting the new 23 sports deck....fully loaded (except tower) under 60 otd...

finsfan4life
03-05-2007, 10:36 PM
My Myspace page has a couple of sweet Placecraft videos.. Good choice.. You'll dig it.
Hey 909 punk, send me ur email bro.. I just ordered the new 23 sportdeck...I need some pointers and have some Q's....reach me at brlopez55@yahoo.com...thx