PDA

View Full Version : It's days like today I wish I was a smoker.

Tom Brown
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
It was about -20C here today. That's not extreme cold for these parts but we had ice pellets (small hail) and strong wind causing it to be pretty miserable. In general, it wasn't a great day to be outdoors.
Some of our night cleaning staff are unique looking individuals. In fact, many are probably too unique and individualistic to be employed most anywhere else.
Tonight I was working late. When I headed out for dinner, a couple of the night cleaning staff were just coming in from having a smoke. One of the girls had a cigarette butt frozen into the thick frost coating of her lip ring. I watched her peel the butt off the iced up lip ring and enjoyed looking at the paper and filter material still frozen to the ring.
Nothing shouts glamor like piercings and smoking. :D

hoolign
03-05-2007, 09:11 PM
It was about -20C here today. That's not extreme cold for these parts but we had ice pellets (small hail) and strong wind causing it to be pretty miserable. In general, it wasn't a great day to be outdoors.
Some of our night cleaning staff are unique looking individuals. In fact, many are probably too unique and individualistic to be employed most anywhere else.
Tonight I was working late. When I headed out for dinner, a couple of the night cleaning staff were just coming in from having a smoke. One of the girls had a cigarette butt frozen into the thick frost coating of her lip ring. I watched her peel the butt off the iced up lip ring and enjoyed looking at the paper and filter material still frozen to the ring.
Nothing shouts glamor like piercings and smoking. :D
pumpkin man hates smoking...yet runs an OB..LMFAO!

Tom Brown
03-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Don't make me sick my pit bull on you. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif

hoolign
03-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Don't make me sick my pit bull on you. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/mad.gif
pretty tough with your pretend mutt aint ya Brown! :mad:

Tom Brown
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
I think I'll put my pretend pit outside for the night.
That's how tough he is. Or, at least, that's how tough I think he is. I guess we'll find out. :D

Debbolas
03-06-2007, 07:26 AM
I'm pretty sure you've said the same thing about some of us here at Hot Boat:jawdrop: ;)

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Tom,
Do you think if a chick has a nose ring....and sneezes.....boogers get caught on the backing of the ring?

Tom Brown
03-06-2007, 07:37 AM
I know a chick who has a nose stud and she has mentioned that a sneeze will blow it off her nose. :D
I've never seen snot oozing from the side of her nose but I look forward to it. :cool:

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
How about girls with tongue piercings,, what gets caught on that:jawdrop:

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:41 AM
I know a chick who has a nose stud and she has mentioned that a sneeze will blow it off her nose. :D
I've never seen snot oozing from the side of her nose but I look forward to it. :cool:
It would probably hang like a stalagmite.....or is it stalagtite..?...:D

Tom Brown
03-06-2007, 07:42 AM
Maybe it would even poke back in the hole after it's little off-nose excursion. Snot is an excellent mastic.

Jbb
03-06-2007, 07:44 AM
Maybe it would even poke back in the hole after it's little off-nose excursion. Snot is an excellent mastic.
Quite flexible......and adherent...I heard the pyramids are held together with it...

Tom Brown
03-06-2007, 07:47 AM
I understand the ancient stone cutters would keep their tools in the middle of a pyramid, equidistant from each corner, and pointing north. Those tools remain perfectly sharp to this day.