PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Joes

Dolfan13net
03-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Hello all
I want to introduce myself. My Name is Craig Smith and I work for Corporate Indigo Joes. I was told about this website from a regular customer at Players Sports Bar and Grill in Laguna Hills California. This is the bar that Indigo Joes was formed from.
I have read several entries in the postings about the quality of the food and the service both good and bad at the Indigo Joes in Lake Havasu. I just want to thanks those of you that withstood the intital opening period and have had great experiences in the last few months.
And to those that had bad experiences there I appologize and hope that you will give us another chance.
If you visit that location and have any problem whatsoever please feel free to contact me at craig@indigojoes.com or visit our website www.indigojoes.com and fill out a comment card. I promise you I will do whatever it takes to make it right.
We are opening our 15th and 16th store this month in Colorado Springs and Mooresville, NC and it is thanks to your patronage that we remain in business.
Feel free to e-mail me with any ideas or comments you may have to help serve the community of Lake Havasu.
Next time you go into the restaurant Ask for Trevor, Cindy ( his wife ) Jason or Deidei ( his wife) who are the partners that operate that restaurant and let them know of any problems or compliments you may have.
Thanks again for allowing us to serve you better.

Kilrtoy
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Yes we have been there since day one. had some really bad experiences there in the opening phase. The woners are great people and will always make things right for you.

roln 20s
03-06-2007, 12:09 AM
First time I went there- half the power in the city went out. No food could be cooked and since no one knew how long the delay would be, Indigo Joes brought everyone free chips, salsa, and sodas. Not their fault, but they did their best to keep everyone there and happy. No power after 20 minutes and we went else where, but I did return last weekend to experience it and was happy. Few issues with our orders- but everything was taken care of no questions asked. I'll be back :) Welcome to the boards and thanks for introducing yourself.
Roln 20s

phebus
03-06-2007, 06:28 AM
I've been there so much, I'm waiting for my dividend check. :D

Havasu1986
03-06-2007, 06:28 AM
I've been there 3 times and have enjoyed sitting at the bar and watching the games with a cold one...Well maybe not the USC/UCLA game.:mad:

SummitKarl
03-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Norm:D

Mrs.Racer277
03-06-2007, 07:54 AM
First time I went there- half the power in the city went out. No food could be cooked and since no one knew how long the delay would be, Indigo Joes brought everyone free chips, salsa, and sodas. Not their fault, but they did their best to keep everyone there and happy. No power after 20 minutes and we went else where, but I did return last weekend to experience it and was happy. Few issues with our orders- but everything was taken care of no questions asked. I'll be back :) Welcome to the boards and thanks for introducing yourself.
Roln 20s
I thought that was your fault. :rolleyes: :) It did happen right after you walked in the door. :)
So far we have had great service and food. We really enjoy going everytime we are in town.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Good food and a good atmosphere. As Roln said we had some issues with our orders last Friday night but nothing that will prevent us from going back.....

HavasuSelect
03-06-2007, 08:32 AM
I've been there 3 times and have enjoyed sitting at the bar and watching the games with a cold one...Well maybe not the USC/UCLA game.:mad:
I was there for that too. I prob would have had a lot better experience if USC had won:( Everything at Indigo Joes was great though! I loved the atmosphere.

DRMCAT
03-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Where is Indigo Joe's located? Gonna be in town this weekend so we will give it a go. Anywhere Phebus hangs out is good enough for me.

mikev
03-06-2007, 09:30 AM
I have eaten at the one here in Georgia several times and the food was great and so was the variety on the menu not the same old stuff you can get everywere.

Keith E. Sayre
03-06-2007, 10:01 AM
Other than Phebus Rick and his lovely wife (I still don't see what she sees in him?) I've eaten there
as much as anyone and I think the place is great! Always
good service and food and Trevor and Cindy always make it a point to say hello and make you feel welcome.
Keith Sayre

Throttle
03-06-2007, 12:58 PM
your dividend check should be shared with someone we know there!!!

Throttle
03-06-2007, 12:59 PM
hey Craig, how come they keep telling me there is no more jack?
:mad: :mad: :mad:

That Guy
03-06-2007, 01:26 PM
Where is Indigo Joe's located? Gonna be in town this weekend so we will give it a go. Anywhere Phebus hangs out is good enough for me.
Just follow the empty beer can trail and you will find Phebus....and alas...Indigo Joes...:D It is located on London Bridge Road just north of Cha Bones...I'm sure someone can give you the exact cross street...:D

OutCole'd
03-06-2007, 01:27 PM
I have been there a half dozen times and have yet NOT to see Phebus there stuffing his neck.

Throttle
03-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Just follow the empty beer can trail and you will find Phebus....and alas...Indigo Joes...:D It is located on London Bridge Road just north of Cha Bones...I'm sure someone can give you the exact cross street...:D
south palo verde

phebus
03-06-2007, 07:57 PM
Damn it Craig, I told everone I was the boss. Please move along, nothing to see here. :D

Todd969
03-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Pub Fries sound really good right now:D

Kilrtoy
03-06-2007, 08:14 PM
I sure did, Thought I was gonna get my ass kicked in there by some really pissed of fans that I was making fun of all night

phebus
03-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I sure did, Thoughgt I was gonna get my ass kicked in there by some really pissed of fans that i was making fun of all night
I think they had big money on that game, and they were pissed at your taunting. Pretty funny watching sore losers. :D

Throttle
03-06-2007, 08:44 PM
no response from previous, I guess I will just bring my own bottle...:D

RaceFace
03-06-2007, 08:48 PM
Its a great place.....especially now that they serve Mudshark beer on tap!! WooooHooooo!!