PDA

View Full Version : Gotta luv Judge Judy... bad Ebay scammer..bad!

hoolign
03-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Kudos to JJ.! !!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWfshl8_wSM&mode=related&search=

RitcheyRch
03-06-2007, 07:32 PM
JJ is the best. Was surprised she awarded them $5K for that but good for them.

YeLLowBoaT
03-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Go, Go... thats great, stick it too that bitch.

yopengo
03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
What a fat ass pieces of shit. Go JJ.

HammerDown
03-06-2007, 09:00 PM
The sad part about it is, no lesson learned. The Blonde could give a Rats Ass about what J. Judy said to her.
She'll just keep popin out Babyies at the cost of Tax Payers.

hoolign
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
The sad part about it is, no lesson learned. The Blonde could give a Rats Ass about what J. Judy said to her.
She'll just keep popin out Babyies at the cost of Tax Payers.
She didn't appear to give a shit! JJ let the fat ass have it . Ithought she was ding her more than 5k though!

brianwhiteboy
03-06-2007, 09:15 PM
that dumb bitch got served! :2purples:

RaceFace
03-06-2007, 09:24 PM
I sure hope JJ took action on her threats to turn her into the IRS and CPS. The problem the plaintiff will never get her money out of the defendant. The judgement will follow her around for life.....she's a dipshit.

Moneypitt
03-06-2007, 09:30 PM
that dumb bitch got served! :2purples:
Doesn't the TV station pay the settlements? I know the older "judge" shows were just that a show. Legit cases, but judgements were paid by the producers of the show.....Gotta love ebait.........MP

topless
03-07-2007, 05:48 AM
Doesn't the TV station pay the settlements? I know the older "judge" shows were just that a show. Legit cases, but judgements were paid by the producers of the show.....Gotta love ebait.........MP
No, I don't think so, The plaintiff and defendant are paid for their appearances only. That blond fat ass bitch should go rot somewhere that noone can smell her. What a dumb ass she is and you'e right, the plaintiffs will probably never see a cent of their money.

R.A.D.man
03-07-2007, 07:22 AM
You guys are slippin. Nobody mentioned the obvious. How hot is the daughter in that clip. I mean come on guys. This is ***boat isn't it, or am I in the wrong place?

Mr. C
03-07-2007, 07:31 AM
No, I don't think so, The plaintiff and defendant are paid for their appearances only. That blond fat ass bitch should go rot somewhere that noone can smell her. What a dumb ass she is and you'e right, the plaintiffs will probably never see a cent of their money.
I know this is a big mistake, but i'm going to put my life on the line here by disagreeing with Topless.:D:eek:
I think the settlements are paid by the producers show.

RitcheyRch
03-07-2007, 07:45 AM
The Daughter was definitely HOT. The Mother didnt look too bad either. :D
You guys are slippin. Nobody mentioned the obvious. How hot is the daughter in that clip. I mean come on guys. This is ***boat isn't it, or am I in the wrong place?

Wet Dream
03-07-2007, 07:49 AM
What a dumb bitch. Trailer trash.

topless
03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
I know this is a big mistake, but i'm going to put my life on the line here by disagreeing with Topless.:D:eek:
I think the settlements are paid by the producers show.You're a dead man.

Mr. C
03-07-2007, 01:11 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
:D
You're a dead man.
:D

Baja Big Dog
03-07-2007, 01:42 PM
A fricken MILF and a DILF....both would be too cool....

Ziggy
03-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Why does JJ always have to yell though, I'm really tired of that. Joe Brown and Alex are taking viewers away from her....;)

Seadog
03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
I hope to he!! that the IRS and CPS comes down hard on those AH. As far as I am concerned, she should be put down like any other diseased animal. If ever there was a need for mandatory sterilzation, that is proof positive. And I have seen trash like that live in $250,000 homes. Trash is trash, no matter what they live in.

Ziggy
03-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I admit, JJ has a way of putting the stupid ones down very nicely.
Mom and daughter were both good looking, mom reminded me of Daisy Duke. ;)