PDA

View Full Version : Rocker Ted Nugent on Hunting:

RitcheyRch
03-07-2007, 05:21 AM
Nugent, an avid hunter, was being interviewed by a French journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the mind of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you the one who killed my brother?"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."

Phat Matt
03-07-2007, 05:26 AM
It's the Spirit of the Wild.
http://www.texasselectseasonings.com/images/ted_nugent_whitetail.jpg

Greybeard
03-07-2007, 07:40 AM
That's our Uncle Ted!!! lol

2Driver
03-07-2007, 07:50 AM
Nugent, an avid hunter, was being interviewed by a French journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the mind of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, "Are you my friend?" or is it "Are you the one who killed my brother?"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French."
Thats great!

KreatinKaos
03-07-2007, 08:07 AM
He forgot to add " they smell bad " to his list :D

RitcheyRch
03-07-2007, 08:09 AM
Ted Nugent for President. :D

Baja Big Dog
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Ted Nugent for President. :D
Forget President...lets just make him ....GOD!!!!!:devil:

That Guy
03-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Classic Ted and appropriate as well....:D Saw him at the House of Blues in Vegas last year and fan or not, he puts on a great show....:D

wolfie
03-07-2007, 09:23 AM
I thought he was god????

Racey
03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Nugent is the chit! i saw him at the Hard Rock here in vegas a couple years back with Alice Cooper, Nugent puts on one of the badest rock shows ever!

wolfie
03-07-2007, 09:28 AM
He's a rocker too???next thing you guys will tell me is that ***boat has a magazine.

YeLLowBoaT
03-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Not only that, have you seen his wife? GD she is hot.

RaceFace
03-07-2007, 09:18 PM
AMEN!!!!