PDA

View Full Version : Ran out of Cap't Morgan tonight!

nodigg
03-07-2007, 08:13 PM
So being desperate, I found some old tequila hidden away and some cuontreau?sp? and started wanting a margarita. NO limes, NO margarita mix. Now what? Used what I had and found a red bull in the back of the fridge left over from a Pastie boy vist and WALA! a Rickarita was formed and enjoyed twice! Now its time to post till the buzz dies down.

Mrs.Racer277
03-07-2007, 08:16 PM
So being desperate, I found some old tequila hidden away and some cuontreau?sp? and started wanting a margarita. NO limes, NO margarita mix. Now what? Used what I had and found a red bull in the back of the fridge left over from a Pastie boy vist and WALA! a Rickarita was formed and enjoyed twice! Now its time to post till the buzz dies down.
LOL
Geez who stocks the Havi house ???????
I have at least 3 Margi mixes, and 3 or 4 Cap Mor.......Oh wait never mind....Debbie will give my key to anyone. ;) :D :D

nodigg
03-07-2007, 08:17 PM
LOL
Geez who stocks the Havi house ???????
I have at least 3 Margi mixes, and 3 or 4 Cap Mor.......Oh wait never mind....Debbie will give my key to anyone. ;) :D :D
I'm on the phone now calling Adam to call Debbie to get the key and deliver to my house. Got fresh limes too?

Mrs.Racer277
03-07-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm on the phone now calling Adam to call Debbie to get the key and deliver to my house. Got fresh limes too?
LOL
She would :D :D
Limes?????? Lemon juice does that help??? :confused:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-07-2007, 08:54 PM
aww cum on...tequila strait up....hit it hard...is there any other way to hit it?:devil:

Partycattin
03-07-2007, 08:57 PM
Running out of Captain should be a crime. There should also be a hotline you can call to get some delivered in a hurry. Gotta sail.....

nodigg
03-07-2007, 09:00 PM
aww cum on...tequila strait up....hit it hard...is there any other way to hit it?:devil:
I admit it, I'm not doing tequila shots for while since I got back from Baja last week.

nodigg
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
Running out of Captain should be a crime. There should also be a hotline you can call to get some delivered in a hurry. Gotta sail.....
NoDOUBT!

Mrs.Racer277
03-07-2007, 09:01 PM
I admit it, I'm not doing tequila shots for while since I got back from Baja last week.
LOL
Since last week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

INSman
03-07-2007, 09:12 PM
No, but I don't think that there are many that could keep up with you ;)