kilrtoy is a baller:D

Jbb
03-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Havasu Hangin............

SHOTKALLIN
03-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Baller
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A baller is a slang term, of American origin, for someone who has "made it to the big time", or a person who lives a flashy luxurious lifestyle. It may have originated from the analogy of inner city amateur athletes successfully reaching the professional leagues of baseball, basketball or football. It also could have originated from the drug trade, often dubbed "the dope game." Drug dealers who sold large amounts and made lots of money would sell one-eighth of an ounce of dope, also known as an eightball to lesser dealers. Baller is now commonly used to refer to a posh thug, pimp or gangster, or one who imitates this lifestyle.
Ballers spend vast amounts of money on such things as champagne, fine dining, poolside cabanas, clubbing, jewelry, expensive cars, clothing, high-stakes poker and other forms of gambling. It is usually used to refer to men; they are portrayed as sharply-dressed, with beautiful women and rich taste.
Baller is used as both a noun and an adjective. Colloquially, it is often replaced with hella b, short for hella baller, and frequently abbreviated to "balla" due to its pronunciation. It is usually a compliment, and has taken on a meaning similar to cool. It is also used sarcastically to refer to something that is humorously appealing or to poke fun at gangsta slang.
Baller may also be used to refer to any other talented athlete. It may also be used to refer to someone who deals a wide variety of drugs, or anyone that has gained a great deal of money through other activities idolized by inner-city youth.
The term "Young Professional Baller" -- commonly abbreviated as "Young Pro Baller" -- is an extension which shares the etymology of "baller." It has arisen, however, to describe those adhering to the "baller" lifestyle outside of rap culture. Young Pro Ballers are generally post-graduate young males between the ages of 23 and 29 who, while pursuing professional careers, live a life of extravagance in major U.S. urban settings. Elements of a Young Pro Baller lifestyle include, but are not limited to, excessive spending on alcohol, clothing, gambling, women, enormous televisions and cars. Much of the financing for this lifestyle is derived from large credit lines established by major banks and credit card companies.

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
kilrtoy is a baller:D
Havasu Hangin............
Thanks Guess I will prolly not ever be a baller...since I'm headed east this weekend.:)

SHOTKALLIN
did someone call you a baller? where are you moving to?

Mrs.Racer277
1. someone who has a lot of money. ("He's a baller.")

dumbandyoung
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
these guys are fresh
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k120/throw4prez/91st.jpg

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Baller
A baller is a slang term, of American origin, for someone who has "made it to the big time", or a person who lives a flashy luxurious lifestyle. It may have originated from the analogy of inner city amateur athletes successfully reaching the professional leagues of baseball, basketball or football. It also could have originated from the drug trade, often dubbed "the dope game." Drug dealers who sold large amounts and made lots of money would sell one-eighth of an ounce of dope, also known as an eightball to lesser dealers. Baller is now commonly used to refer to a posh thug, pimp or gangster, or one who imitates this lifestyle.
Ballers spend vast amounts of money on such things as champagne, fine dining, poolside cabanas, clubbing, jewelry, expensive cars, clothing, high-stakes poker and other forms of gambling. It is usually used to refer to men; they are portrayed as sharply-dressed, with beautiful women and rich taste.
Baller is used as both a noun and an adjective. Colloquially, it is often replaced with hella b, short for hella baller, and frequently abbreviated to "balla" due to its pronunciation. It is usually a compliment, and has taken on a meaning similar to cool. It is also used sarcastically to refer to something that is humorously appealing or to poke fun at gangsta slang.
Baller may also be used to refer to any other talented athlete. It may also be used to refer to someone who deals a wide variety of drugs, or anyone that has gained a great deal of money through other activities idolized by inner-city youth.
The term "Young Professional Baller" -- commonly abbreviated as "Young Pro Baller" -- is an extension which shares the etymology of "baller." It has arisen, however, to describe those adhering to the "baller" lifestyle outside of rap culture. Young Pro Ballers are generally post-graduate young males between the ages of 23 and 29 who, while pursuing professional careers, live a life of extravagance in major U.S. urban settings. Elements of a Young Pro Baller lifestyle include, but are not limited to, excessive spending on alcohol, clothing, gambling, women, enormous televisions and cars. Much of the financing for this lifestyle is derived from large credit lines established by major banks and credit card companies.
And to think I thought it was someone who gives head??:D

WYRD
03-08-2007, 12:30 PM
1. someone who has a lot of money. ("He's a baller.")
I have alot of checks, does that count:confused: :D

Jbb
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Baller
Baller is now commonly used to refer to a posh thug, pimp or gangster, or one who imitates this lifestyle.
Like I said .......Havasu Hangin.....

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
did someone call you a baller? where are you moving to?
No I saw it on here...and didn't know what they were talking about.
Moving from Ft Worth to just north of Biloxi Mississippi. Just in time to hit the Off shore races the 24 & 25th in Biloxi Bay.

BADBLOWN572
03-08-2007, 12:33 PM
My definition of a "Baller" is someone who can afford to go out and purchase very high dollar items without it significantly effecting their financial stability. :)

SHOTKALLIN
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
Actually its the other way around. A baller GETS ALOT OF HEAD.:D

mobldj
03-08-2007, 12:35 PM
humid,people eating mosquitos,have fun,cool electrical storms tho

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:35 PM
My definition of a "Baller" is someone who can afford to go out and purchase very high dollar items without it significantly effecting their financial stability. :)
Actually its the other way around. A baller GETS ALOT OF HEAD.:D
But are they BUYING the head???:jawdrop:

photo chick
03-08-2007, 12:36 PM
That's so funny....that's exactly what I thought too...hmmm
Good luck in Miss..get internet connection soon. What races are you going to make this year? Maybe we'll meet up at one.

WYRD
thats the key word:idea:

rampgirl-top
humid,people eating mosquitos,have fun,cool electrical storms tho
WTF, people eat mosquitos?

Mrs.Racer277
03-08-2007, 12:37 PM
I have alot of checks, does that count:confused: :D
Yes, of course it does. :D :D

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Good luck in Miss..get internet connection soon. What races are you going to make this year? Maybe we'll meet up at one.
IHBA Div 2 & 3 plus SDBA Fort Worth. Getting married at the Ftw race!

Big Warlock
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Jordy = Baller

WYRD
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Yes, of course it does. :D :D
whew, I was almost gonn................I gotta go, sorry, the Jones's just left and I gotta keep up with em:D

Stingray69
03-08-2007, 12:41 PM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baller
4. baller
Livin' large, with girls and money.

SHOTKALLIN
03-08-2007, 12:42 PM
But are they BUYING the head???:jawdrop:
Every guy buys head....sometimes its dinner, sometimes its the mall...sometimes its just putin up with the daily B.S. and thats when we truly earn the swallow.

Jbb
03-08-2007, 12:43 PM
and thats when we truly earn the swallow.
:D

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Every guy buys head....sometimes its dinner, sometimes its the mall...sometimes its just putin up with the daily B.S. and thats when we truly earn the swallow.
Well photochick maybe we have a chance of becoming ballers if they will add head giver to the list of shit it means?

Jyruiz
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
Cole Trickle = Baller.

photo chick
03-08-2007, 12:51 PM
IHBA Div 2 & 3 plus SDBA Fort Worth. Getting married at the Ftw race!
Congrats!! Maybe I'll see ya in Forth Worth..and a few of the others....

photo chick
03-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Well photochick maybe we have a chance of becoming ballers if they will add head giver to the list of shit it means?
Yeah guess that's my only chance in:D Although I do have a lot of checks too!

NOTALENT
03-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Not me....:D

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Congrats!! Maybe I'll see ya in Forth Worth..and a few of the others....
Come by the Temptation pits, we always have cold beers and something on the grill.:D

spectras only
03-08-2007, 01:10 PM
Tom Brown ! He's got a big lake all for himself . Never seen another boat other than his on that lake .

photo chick
03-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Come by the Temptation pits, we always have cold beers and something on the grill.:D
Sounds good...and you come by the Modern Outlaw pits..or should I say TAF 535!!!

Deano
03-08-2007, 01:13 PM
What about the guys that buy very high dollar items and it significantly effects their financial stability.....Jr. baller? baller in training? or just stupid?:D :D

rampgirl-top
03-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Sounds good...and you come by the Modern Outlaw pits..or should I say TAF 535!!!
Will do!! :)
Oh and I will have slow ass dial up as soon as I move, and then start lookin for something a little quicker.:mad:

photo chick
03-08-2007, 01:14 PM
What about the guys that buy very high dollar items and it significantly effects their financial stability.....Jr. baller? baller in training? or just stupid?:D :D
In debt up to your eyeBALLERS!!!!! that's me:D

deltarat
03-08-2007, 01:31 PM
I think you mean GOOD HEAD!

USCFAN
03-08-2007, 01:48 PM
Baller= INSman :D

selfmade
03-08-2007, 02:39 PM
If all the women in Texas think this I am moving :D