PDA

View Full Version : Tito Ortiz

MR.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 03:50 PM
did I hear the radio right Tito Ortiz was murdered on tuesday

shippingguy
03-08-2007, 03:51 PM
did I hear the radio right Tito Ortiz was murdered on tuesday
I do not think that is accurate whatsoever!

djunkie
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't think so. I just did a google search and nothing came up on it.

MR.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 03:57 PM
i hope not I was on the phone on hold and heard it on whatever radio station was playing (out of laughlin I think). Just wonderingg if anyone had heard it.. Maybe it was a joke or something that I mistook for reallity.

Tequila-John
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
NOTHING on UFC.com

Waist Deep
03-08-2007, 04:05 PM
Shamrock got even?

CA Stu
03-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Jenna James' bewbs exploded.
Thanks
CA Stu

Concept1
03-08-2007, 04:06 PM
If he did go it had to be from his " partner " she has been with well over half the planet...

essexjet
03-08-2007, 04:09 PM
Its true!! (on tv)
UFC FIGHTER TITO ORTIZ TO GUEST STAR IN THE CBS HIT DRAMA "NUMB3RS" ON FRIDAY, FEB. 16
NEW YORK, Feb. 6 -- UFC fighter Tito Ortiz will guest star in NUMB3RS Friday, Feb. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
In the episode, Don (Rob Morrow) and the FBI investigate the mysterious death of a mixed-martial arts fighter after he dies in the ring while training for a championship match with his sparring partner. David's (Alimi Ballard) friend becomes the main suspect after the FBI learns that the victim was poisoned, and another fighter who sparred with him also died in the ring while training. David tries to find evidence to clear the fighter even though they believe that he might have been knocking off the competition to improve his ranking in the league. Ortiz plays Tino Alva, the defending champion in the all-out fighting league.

Tequila-John
03-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Its true!! (on tv)
UFC FIGHTER TITO ORTIZ TO GUEST STAR IN THE CBS HIT DRAMA "NUMB3RS" ON FRIDAY, FEB. 16
NEW YORK, Feb. 6 -- UFC fighter Tito Ortiz will guest star in NUMB3RS Friday, Feb. 16 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
In the episode, Don (Rob Morrow) and the FBI investigate the mysterious death of a mixed-martial arts fighter after he dies in the ring while training for a championship match with his sparring partner. David's (Alimi Ballard) friend becomes the main suspect after the FBI learns that the victim was poisoned, and another fighter who sparred with him also died in the ring while training. David tries to find evidence to clear the fighter even though they believe that he might have been knocking off the competition to improve his ranking in the league. Ortiz plays Tino Alva, the defending champion in the all-out fighting league.
WOW thats how rumors start hahahahaha

MR.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 04:16 PM
oh boy do I feel stupid.........sorry guys and gals......guess I should have payed closer attention:D :D

Tequila-John
03-08-2007, 04:19 PM
oh boy do I feel stupid.........sorry guys and gals......guess I should have payed closer attention:D :D
:)

essexjet
03-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Not saying that it is not 100% false since this episode was aired on Fed 16th;)

Keith E. Sayre
03-08-2007, 04:31 PM
you should not feel stupid. you thought you heard something, you came on here and asked if anyone else
had heard it and then sat back and waited. If you had
come on here telling everyone that for sure it had happened, that probably would have been a bit irresponsible. if more people on here had your manners,
it'd help. As a matter of fact, didn't Tito Ortiz shoot
Kennedy?
Keith Sayre

Hfmnhoe
03-08-2007, 04:42 PM
you should not feel stupid. you thought you heard something, you came on here and asked if anyone else
come on here telling everyone that for sure it had happened, that probably would have been a bit irresponsible. if more people on here had your manners,
Kennedy?
Keith Sayre
wow, did i hear that right tito ortiz shot kennedy:jawdrop: lol

MR.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Kennedy?
Keith Sayre
thanx keith
figure out who this is?
recognize the license plate? It is the same one on the boat (crackwhore) trailer:D

AZJD
03-08-2007, 05:42 PM
wow, did i hear that right tito ortiz shot kennedy:jawdrop: lol
Yep I heard it on Howard Stern this morning as I was driving next to some guy on the freeway pirating his Sirius Sat radio!:D

Jordy
03-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Jenna James' bewbs exploded.
Thanks
CA Stu
Are you sure it wasn't her lips??? Have you seen those things lately??? She looks like a fish!!! :jawdrop:

LLGirl
03-08-2007, 06:03 PM
i hope not I was on the phone on hold and heard it on whatever radio station was playing (out of laughlin I think). Just wonderingg if anyone had heard it.. Maybe it was a joke or something that I mistook for reallity.
Since you heard it out of Laughlin, I wonder if you heard a bit of a news cast about a Michael Ortiz that was murdered in Havasu on Tuesday? Just a thought since Tito is a live and well!

MR.rvrluvr
03-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Since you heard it out of Laughlin, I wonder if you heard a bit of a news cast about a Michael Ortiz that was murdered in Havasu on Tuesday? Just a thought since Tito is a live and well!
that could be I could barely hear it I do remember hearing Ortiz and Murdered tuesday. I was on hold with campbell boats getting my service appt. :D :D

LLGirl
03-08-2007, 06:31 PM
that could be I could barely hear it I do remember hearing Ortiz and Murdered tuesday. I was on hold with campbell boats getting my service appt. :D :D
That was probably it then! I'm sure Tito is off doing Jenna right now!:D

brad22
03-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Jenna is soo hot :)

LLGirl
03-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I don't know... have you seen her lately? I'm a girl, so maybe my opinion doesn't count - but she used to be way better looking!!!

djunkie
03-08-2007, 07:36 PM
I beg to differ. :yuk: :yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26019&stc=1&d=1173411401

brad22
03-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I beg to differ. :yuk: :yuk:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26019&stc=1&d=1173411401
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! that is the worst picture that I have ever seen of her!!! :eek:
I definelty take that back and would like to rephrase: Jenna WAS hot! :confused:

DMOORE
03-12-2007, 04:04 PM
Getting old is hell. Looking like a duck doesn't help.
Darrell.

shockwaveharry
03-12-2007, 05:36 PM
But she's got SOOOOO much money!... Smartest girl in the industry! Hell of a way to get rich though...