PDA

View Full Version : Medicinal Marijuweegy - What's the deal?

C-2
03-08-2007, 07:01 PM
I need to know about medicinal Marijuana dispensaries – like right now.
How does it work – do you go in the place and scope out some buds, or is it more like a doctor’s visit?
I believe there is an ID card required, but IÂ’m told some places donÂ’t ask for it. Do you have to set an appointment, or are walk-inÂ’s fine?
IÂ’m looking for real-world experiences or somebody I can chat with. I will do my own research on the net, but again, IÂ’m looking for some real-life type knowledge.
And something tells me maybe asking on HB isnÂ’t the wisest place to ask such a question, but ya never know.
And of course, itÂ’s not for me. :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

DSW
03-08-2007, 07:23 PM
Go to a pot doc. like http://www.potdoc.com/ Get your yearly prescription. Costs about $100-150. Go to a cannibus club and buy pot. They will have many diffrent kinds avaliable. The amount you can legally possess differs from county to county so check your local laws. If possible try reefers they are reeses peanut butter cups with a secret ingredient. The pot docs will ask you what kind of problem you have. The forms are pre-filled out so all they have to do is fill in your name. Read prop 215 it has all the details. Have fun!:sleeping: :D :rollside: :rollside:

shueman
03-08-2007, 07:24 PM
It's crap....stick with your source....:D

C-2
03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
I'm not interested in buying it, I don't smoke.
Rather, I'm trying to learn more about the different types of "stores", and what takes place at them.
Anybody, anybody?

MudPumper
03-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Just so you know, if you do get "so called" medical marijuana have all the stupid lables and a fake prescription, you can and will still be arrested if caught with it in your possession. As far as the LEO's are concerned, it's up to a Judge to determine if it's legit or not and I'll tell you 99% of them are not legit. :)

C-2
03-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Just so you know, if you do get "so called" medical marijuana have all the stupid lables and a fake prescription, you can and will still be arrested if caught with it in your possession. As far as the LEO's are concerned, it's up to a Judge to determine if it's legit or not and I'll tell you 99% of them are not legit. :)
I'm trying to learn more about the different types of "stores", and what takes place at them.
I don't drink or smoke anything and certainly don't plan on buying the stuff.
Just trying to get some feedback about how they operate.
Any NARCO LEO's willing to share via PM?

Waist Deep
03-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Not that I would know, but they also sell brownies if you had a sweet tooth.

Nucking futs
03-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Party pooper......:D

IMPATIENT 1
03-09-2007, 07:22 AM
:D i live in okla., all you gotta do here is ask a clerk at a kwik stop store:D :D :D :messedup: :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
03-09-2007, 07:25 AM
I got some grape vines and corn shucks laced with stryhchnine I'll send ya in a plain brown rapper if ya wanna try ??? some :rolleyes:

lucky
03-09-2007, 07:54 AM
reefer :jawdrop: