PDA

View Full Version : Need flood damage repair in South O.C.

AirtimeLavey
03-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Anybody know any good flood/water damage repair near Laguna Beach? Damn valve under the sink has been evidently spraying for a couple days. :mad:

Mandelon
03-09-2007, 09:07 AM
Get on it quickly...those flood guys charge a damn fortune. You'll have to strip out the wet cabinetry and the drywall behind it. Its not hard to do. Then run a fan or a dehu in there to dry out the remaining materials.
IF it sits too long it'll get moldy and that even more $$$$$$$$$$

AirtimeLavey
03-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Get on it quickly...those flood guys charge a damn fortune. You'll have to strip out the wet cabinetry and the drywall behind it. Its not hard to do. Then run a fan or a dehu in there to dry out the remaining materials.
IF it sits too long it'll get moldy and that even more $$$$$$$$$$
Thanks, M. Called South Coast Restorations, and so far them seem very professional. Must have been leaking for a little while. We've got mold to deal with. They sprayed, drilled holes, etc. and sealed the room. This is gonna cost. :mad: At least saved some money by changing the faulty valve myself. Don't have the time or desire to screw around with the rest of it. Wifey liked the plumbers crack....:eek:

YeLLowBoaT
03-09-2007, 06:33 PM
what ever you do, don't hit your home owners up for the bill.... Mold/meldew is a bad word...

pixilatedpussy
03-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Anybody know any good flood/water damage repair near Laguna Beach? Damn valve under the sink has been evidently spraying for a couple days. :mad:
You might wanna try NiceNHotts husband...asap! He is local, dunno if he can help ya...but here is the # (949) 586-2848;)

AirtimeLavey
03-09-2007, 06:42 PM
what ever you do, don't hit your home owners up for the bill.... Mold/meldew is a bad word...
Yeah, I'll probably not go the ins. route, unless it gets real expensive, and even then, probably not. I don't think it'll be too bad.
You might wanna try NiceNHotts husband...asap! He is local, dunno if he can help ya...but here is the # (949) 586-2848;)
Thanks! These guys were already in, and they seem good. Thanks, though for the referral.

pixilatedpussy
03-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I'll probably not go the ins. route, unless it gets real expensive, and even then, probably not. I don't think it'll be too bad.
Thanks! These guys were already in, and they seem good. Thanks, though for the referral.
He is a contractor...so if ya ever need anything...give him a ring! Does real nice work!;)

SCR INC
03-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Rick... Sent you a PM... I own SCR INC and got you covered!!

Cs19
03-09-2007, 08:42 PM
SCR is the shit, they have a sick mobile mini van too.

AirtimeLavey
03-09-2007, 10:56 PM
Rick... Sent you a PM... I own SCR INC and got you covered!!
Cool. Small world. Never know where you'll run into HBers. So far, so good w/your guys. They were on time (even though I wasn't), knew their shiat, were very helpful and cleaned up good when they were done. Solid. :D
He is a contractor...so if ya ever need anything...give him a ring! Does real nice work!;)
Thanks again, I'll keep the number. Looks like we got this sitch covered. :D
They brought it, but I didn't check it out. Glad this company's got a good rep. :D

SCR INC
03-10-2007, 05:47 AM
Cool. Small world. Never know where you'll run into HBers. So far, so good w/your guys. They were on time (even though I wasn't), knew their shiat, were very helpful and cleaned up good when they were done. Solid. :D
Thanks again, I'll keep the number. Looks like we got this sitch covered. :D
They brought it, but I didn't check it out. Glad this company's got a good rep. :D
Thanks for the kind words.. Will see you Monday.
Scott.

SCR INC
03-10-2007, 06:07 AM
Chris... That van will never go on any of my job sites unless say its in South Central!!! That fine van was purchased @ a charity Auction for Nick C. Never crossed our minds to put it out on the road:) Its my new Sunday driver:D