PDA

View Full Version : What did you do?!!?!!?!!

dragboat
03-10-2007, 06:39 PM
What have you done... Just to be able to say you did it .......Once? :eek::D :rolleyes:

riverbound
03-10-2007, 06:45 PM
A fat chick :D
j/k

bruddah
03-10-2007, 06:51 PM
streaked in high school
drank a cup of maple syrup( it was more for the 40 bucks i was offered)
prob. some other stuff i cant remember!

shockwaveharry
03-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Bungee jump!

Jbb
03-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Flew a glider..

dragboat
03-10-2007, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=riverbound;2436339]A fat chick :D
Big girls need lovin too :D
Kinda like a moped....sure there fun, but you don't want your friends to see you on one.:D :D :rolleyes: :D.....

YeLLowBoaT
03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Flew a glider..
Admit it... you lost power
Dated 2 sisters at the same time... and I didn't even know it.

ratso
03-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Jumped off of a bridge out of the back of a truck doing 80 into Lake Waco... Never Again!!!

Boatcop
03-10-2007, 07:10 PM
j/k
No you're not!
:D

Boatcop
03-10-2007, 07:16 PM
I walked all the way around the world.
Well. Technically I did.
When I was at the South Pole, I walked completely around it. So I DID walk all the way around the world. I just did it at a lower latitude.
http://epod.usra.edu/archive/images/960120-n-1259s-002.gif

slowinhavasu
03-10-2007, 07:20 PM
To many to list, all of which I should have never lived through, this weekend I'm going to tell my mother in law to...................................:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I Plead The 5th

Boatcop
03-10-2007, 07:29 PM
To many to list, all of which I should have never lived through, this weekend I'm going to tell my mother in law to...................................:D
.................go fock herself.
That one you won't live through, Carey.

dragboat
03-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I Plead The 5th
Give it up!:D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-10-2007, 07:32 PM
Give it up!:D
LOL THEN I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YA

IMPATIENT 1
03-10-2007, 07:36 PM
drove a shovelnose hydro to 128mph with a fishing life jacket and shades on:D

dragboat
03-10-2007, 07:47 PM
LOL THEN I WOULD HAVE TO KILL YA
Yea...I don't know..... That seams kinda harsh.......Could'nt you just tie me up and threaten me with whipped toppings? :D
Give it up!!!

Wet Dream
03-10-2007, 08:07 PM
Drove UP Lombard Street :D
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/tg/poi/d0/240x240_d07d5540862e45c7c89736c5b764048b.jpg

Fast Freddy
03-10-2007, 08:29 PM
i have banged every sign in the zodiac and some more than once, lol

MR.rvrluvr
03-10-2007, 09:51 PM
you also smoked a cig and lived to tell about it :D :D :D

BadKachina
03-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Spent some time in prison did ya?:jawdrop:
J/K Freddy, you laid it out there and I couldn't resist.:D

topless
03-11-2007, 02:40 AM
Jumped off that big rock by the Blue Water. Never ever again because I broke my tail bone and cracked my sternum. (I landed wrong) Ruined the rest of my weekend needless to say.

ekimzark
03-11-2007, 04:19 AM
Jumped off of a bridge out of the back of a truck doing 80 into Lake Waco... Never Again!!!
The bridge on Lake Shore ? I know somebody that screwed up there back, probably for life doing that. They didnt jump out of a truck though :sqeyes:

Chromegorilla
03-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Been deeper than 400' beneath the oceans surface..... way deeper....

photo chick
03-11-2007, 07:31 AM
In high school a friend and I were dared to drive on the sidewalk up to the door of photo class, get out and go sit in our seats.....so we did! :D
Many many other things but that's the funniest one!

Fast Freddy
03-11-2007, 08:50 AM
In high school a friend and I were dared to drive on the sidewalk up to the door of photo class, get out and go sit in our seats.....so we did! :D
have you ever posted on www.fordgtforum.com ???

QuickJet
03-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Two girls at the same time for a whole weekend. We never left the room. Damn I miss those days............:(

HavasuSelect
03-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Listen to the entire Jewel CD (non-stop) from Desert Center all the way to Havasu. Just to say we did it....

ratso
03-11-2007, 11:46 AM
The bridge on Lake Shore ? I know somebody that screwed up there back, probably for life doing that. They didnt jump out of a truck though :sqeyes:
Twin Bridges... back in 91??? when the lake was at it's highest level and everything was flooded... swore I was gonna drown before I could get to shore... kinda had a death wish back then and one of the stupidest things I've ever pulled http://***boat.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Screemy1
03-11-2007, 11:47 AM
well, I got the chance to have two girls at once.... because of a nic girl friend... so I let her have two guys at once..... I let my friend join us so she could get banged by another dude.... it was odd, we were doin crap with our pants up and tool out so would see each other.... it got heated... and our pants came off...... she was abused and loved it...... My friend later said it was a good thing I had finished in her because she was jerkin him and he said he was fightin to make sure he did not release on my back.... yuck..... well it ruined her.... she wanted more and more and later loved to have trains ridin on her... so I left her..... and NO we did not gay buddy up you sick thinkers....!

ratso
03-11-2007, 11:57 AM
...was it while you was "smoking a cig"???:)

ratso
03-11-2007, 11:58 AM
well, I got the chance to have two girls at once.... because of a nic girl friend... so I let her have two guys at once..... I let my friend join us so she could get banged by another dude.... it was odd, we were doin crap with our pants up and tool out so would see each other.... it got heated... and our pants came off...... she was abused and loved it...... My friend later said it was a good thing I had finished in her because she was jerkin him and he said he was fightin to make sure he did not release on my back.... yuck..... well it ruined her.... she wanted more and more and later loved to have trains ridin on her... so I left her..... and NO we did not gay buddy up you sick thinkers....!
...those experiences are so fukkin' awesome!

OverKill
03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Won the 2002 New Mexico State Golden Gloves, light heavy weight division :) :)

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Just 2 days ago this Border Crossing girl was asking me stupid questions..like how much beer do you have..I said 48 in the cooler in the back, she then asked me a lot of stupid questions that were pissing me off and then she spotted the little cooler in the front and asked what was in it? I said pop and 1/2 a samich...She asked what kind ? I asked her if she was hungry and she then asked when was the last time you were finger printed and I didn't even get to answer her...pull to the left over there SIR ! I had 1 word going to come out my mouth soon ( BITCH ) so I went to the left and let them look through my whole truck. So I am pretty much not ever go back to the states cause it's like going through hell each way.........( . )( . )...........
I just wonder if this whole ordeal with me at the Border was cause I asked her if she was hungry :D :D

Screemy1
03-11-2007, 12:11 PM
yeah... to this day when the topic comes up in conversations, some people say it is gross to have two guys on one girl.... like it is a gay thing.... it never was bad to us once it got heated...... I just tell them it is the same as you bang a girl while he bangs one in the same room..... you get kind of competitve to see who gets the loudest screams from the girls..... and if your lucky... you get to swap.... if they say gross to that one.... then they hav not lived....:D

Throttle
be nice!

ratso
Won the 2002 New Mexico State Golden Gloves, light heavy weight division :) :)
Congrats!;)

Throttle
03-11-2007, 12:12 PM
I didn't do it, thats my story and I am stickin to it!:D

IN2-IN2MX
03-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I went skydiving last week for the 1st time...from 2 miles up. It was awesome!!! :)

ratso
03-11-2007, 12:15 PM
yeah... to this day when the topic comes up in conversations, some people say it is gross to have two guys on one girl.... like it is a gay thing.... it never was bad to us once it got heated...... I just tell them it is the same as you bang a girl while he bangs one in the same room..... you get kind of competitve to see who gets the loudest screams from the girls..... and if your lucky... you get to swap.... if they say gross to that one.... then they hav not lived....:D
I think 2 dudes on one chick is cool as long as your balls don't touch... which is gonna rule out double penetration lol...

ratso
03-11-2007, 12:16 PM
I went skydiving last week for the 1st time...from 2 miles up. It was awesome!!! :)
You get to go by yourself or attached to someone? Either way, I ain't jumpin' out no plane!:jawdrop:

photo chick
03-11-2007, 02:58 PM
have you ever posted on www.fordgtforum.com ???
Nope never have...thanks

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 03:16 PM
Let her buck on the 9th hole of a golf course, people were right behind us..All I was thinking was come on buddy spit for christaskes.........( . )( . ).........:D :D
I surfed down a slide on a houseboat and broke my tail bone, they added soap to the slide and crash and burn..they called me surferdude the rest of the trip..........:(

IN2-IN2MX
03-11-2007, 04:02 PM
You get to go by yourself or attached to someone? Either way, I ain't jumpin' out no plane!:jawdrop:
Nah, tandem. You go attached to the instructor. :( But it was still great...the view was beautiful :jawdrop: . He let me play with the chords so that we could corkscrew left, then right. That was one of my favorite parts. You should do it Ratso. You can add that to the book you HAVE to write one day. :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I bet you would if you were the instructor and all the Victory Secret models wanted to have you strap to thier backs.

dragboat
03-11-2007, 05:12 PM
I just wonder if this whole ordeal with me at the Border was cause I asked her if she was horny:D :D
That would just about do it.......:D :D :rolleyes:

Wheeler
03-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Drove east bound in the west bound lanes of the 91 frwy. thru Compton, at 100+ in my 428cj

dragboat
03-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Drove east bound in the west bound lanes of the 91 frwy. thru Compton, at 100+ in my 428cj
And lived to tell.........CRAZY MOFO.....:jawdrop:

Biglue
03-11-2007, 06:36 PM
WHY????? :sqeyes:

AZKC
03-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Worked 4440 feet underground which was about 1500 ft below Sea Level and almost drowned:eek:

Wheeler
03-11-2007, 06:45 PM
And lived to tell.........CRAZY MOFO.....:jawdrop:
At the time, 1975, people were not on the road at 3:00 am, and only the old remember, that stretch was fairly new.
Now my Father taking the 55 bird, down the 405 at 230+mph, that was crazy.

Wheeler
03-11-2007, 06:50 PM
WHY????? :sqeyes:
Why? Just to do it!
I was going back to Redondo, no one on the freeway, could not see a head light in front, or behind me. I slowed to the shoulder did a U turn, took it up past the century mark, still no head lights in sight, flipped a U turn and proceeded on my way to the beach. Oh yeah, I was just out of high school.

Screemy1
03-11-2007, 06:52 PM
Hmmm.... kinda stupid of me, and a couple of other sailors.... When I was stationed on an aircraft carrier a couple of us took turns hanging off a sponson on the fantail where you would dump trash.... it was closed at the time, but we went out there just to hang off because it had been 90+ days at sea.... the shit was running at flank speed..... that is fast, think that a carrier is the one of the fastest ships in the navy..... if we would have lost our grip..... instant death..... what the hell were we thinking.... it was weird dangling above such massive amounts of churning water.......

H20 Toie
03-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Bungee jump

work2play
03-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Ran the st. george marathon. twice.

Jetboatguru
03-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Thats CUTTING EDGE right there:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lewiville
03-11-2007, 10:01 PM
jet skied naked from fort mohave to just north of the sandbar
bare foot water skied naked right outside cottonwood cove

LAND_LOVER69
03-12-2007, 06:04 AM
Sex in the movie theater! :D

photo chick
03-12-2007, 07:45 AM
Thats CUTTING EDGE right there:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I left a lot of the story out....can't you just stay away from the keyboard until you have something nice to say......oh guess you'd never get to type then:devil:
You didn't tell us what you did.......

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 08:14 AM
Survey says.............................................. .......
Your GAY!!!:sqeyes:

Chromegorilla
03-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Hope you dropped a ski and it wan't a deep water start.... that woulda been one hell of a colonic!:jawdrop:

Baja Big Dog
03-12-2007, 08:27 AM
At the time, 1975, people were not on the road at 3:00 am, and only the old remember, that stretch was fairly new.
Now my Father taking the 55 bird, down the 405 at 230+mph, that was crazy.
I repeat WHY?
And I have read this at least ten times , "Now my Father taking the 55 bird, down the 405 at 230+mph, that was crazy". So I will be the one to ask.........................WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?:confused:

photo chick
03-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Worked 4440 feet underground which was about 1500 ft below Sea Level and almost drowned:eek:
What type of work were you doing?

Caljamr
03-12-2007, 09:15 AM
I was in the NAVY stationed at Great Lakes in Illinois. I was dating a girl that lived in a all girls dorm. Just had to throw that in. :) So left her dorm just in time to catch the train at the Ft. Sheridon stop to head back to the base. I look in my wallet and i had no money at all. So the train pulled up and the conductor said all aboard and asked me if i was getting on. I told him i was waiting for someone. When the door closed i jumped up on the train and road in between two cars all the way back to the base. People would see me at the stops and say hey!!!!
I didn't think it was dangerous "back in the day". But i could have slipped and well you know the rest.
The next day i found out that if you don't have enough money for the fair you just show the conductor your ID card and they take your info and then bill you. Lesson learned.

GHT
03-12-2007, 09:33 AM
What have you done... Just to be able to say you did it .......Once? :eek::D :rolleyes:
Many things..... Some I enjoyed so much I did them again and again.:D

dragboat
03-17-2007, 05:20 PM
Many things..... Some I enjoyed so much I did them again and again.:D
Do share.:D

vmjtc3
03-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Some guy named mark was not driving was he?

Ziggy
03-17-2007, 08:10 PM
Swam, held and kissed Stingrays in the Carribean.

Boatcop
03-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I once (in my single days) went to a Halloween party as Harpo Marx. Stayed in character all night, never speaking. All I used to communicate was one of those horns with the bulb on the end.
I met this girl there, took her home and did the nasty, never once saying a word to her. Not then, not since, not ever.

photo chick
03-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Swam, held and kissed Stingrays in the Carribean.
Hey I did that too! In the South Pacific, of course it was way before the Croc Hunter died from one!
Boatcop...that's actually a funny story, guess she was fond of the silent type

Ziggy
03-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Hey I did that too! In the South Pacific, of course it was way before the Croc Hunter died from one!
Boatcop...that's actually a funny story, guess she was fond of the silent type
For me it was just 4 months ago so everyone thinks me and the wife were totally nuts for doing it. They were so docile and soft to the touch....but a commercial strength vacume mouth, talk about a good hicky...LOL

YeLLowBoaT
03-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I once (in my single days) went to a Halloween party as Harpo Marx. Stayed in character all night, never speaking. All I used to communicate was one of those horns with the bulb on the end.
I met this girl there, took her home and did the nasty, never once saying a word to her. Not then, not since, not ever.
sounds perfect... :D

dragboat
03-18-2007, 05:20 AM
There is a lesson there somewhere, Love it! :D

Jim W
03-18-2007, 05:47 AM
You got lucky.
Usually have to pay for that.......
Be good, Jim

HammerDown
03-18-2007, 06:16 AM
j/k
...did ya do the roll in Flower first ? :D

catman-do
03-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Skydiving is pretty cool. I went the first time by myself, got hooked and had been working on getting liscensed for a while. I think I had 6 jumps total, before I lost interest in it.

dragboat
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
So what have you done lately?
Just to say you did!:D :D :D

hot_diggity_dog
08-04-2007, 08:55 PM
Did the Discovery Channel's Stunt Junkie's Show.
Jumped my Rhino over a Semi tuck from a dirt ramp to dirt ramp with a 80' Gap.:sqeyes: :2purples: :messedup: :eek: :) :jawdrop:
Hot( Big Balls and a Crazy Mo-fo) Diggity Dog;) :D

Screemy1
08-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Did the Discovery Channel's Stunt Junkie's Show.
Jumped my Rhino over a Semi tuck from a dirt ramp to dirt ramp with a 80' Gap.:sqeyes: :2purples: :messedup: :eek: :) :jawdrop:
Hot( Big Balls and a Crazy Mo-fo) Diggity Dog;) :D
hey I did that too.... J/K... that is cool.....I love that show, I saw some filming of it.... i live next to Woodward West....
Hmmm, the thing I did was because I have friends that are cops.... talked about how hard it was to get in because of backgrounds and how hard the first week in the Academy is..... they said it would be harder then boot camp... since I was in the military and they were not.... well, I applied to three differant agencies, after 1 1/2 years of backgrounds and all of the B.S. of it.... I got into the Sheriff's Academy.... went through week one, then week two and then withdrew.... After it is all over now.... I would say that it is harder then boot camp and gave me a new repect of what all Para military academy grads have gone through.... I kinda would have liked to stay through the end of the academy, but I took a 2 1/2 week vacation from my other job to do it and had to go back to work.... the paycheck from the sheriff's department was pretty good to..... Note to self.... never go to another job for a vacation from your regular job... especially that.... I was beat after two weeks.... and wanted a REAL vacation after that.... only vacation I came away money ahead.... not much though becasue the differance in the uniforms, boots... and equipment I had to purches for the academy.... atleast i was able to return some of it and the rest is tax deductable....

Wheeler
08-04-2007, 10:25 PM
I repeat WHY?
And I have read this at least ten times , "Now my Father taking the 55 bird, down the 405 at 230+mph, that was crazy". So I will be the one to ask.........................WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?:confused:
A friend had a 55 Ford T-Bird, this car was set up for Bonneville and licensed for the street. This car had a 392 Chrysler bored and stroked, turbo charged with three holley four barrels and running nitrous blah blah ... The time slip from the salt recorded 237 mph.
My Father and Gordon took the car out for some tuning one night and ran down the 405 as fast as the car was capable of going
If you find the July 64 issue of Hot Rod, the car was featured. The night run I spoke of was 1968.
Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I just saw your post.

Tom Brown
08-04-2007, 10:28 PM
I dare you to play guitar naked, with a string tied to your big toe and the other end tied to your dick. ... and tap along with the tune.....
Gather 'round! We're gonna have a sing-along. :cool:

EAZYKILLER2006
08-04-2007, 10:59 PM
ill keep it innocent
i rode on the bike finally:jawdrop:
wasnt as bad as i thought
i was in shorts, and a bathing suit top
no helmet
and boots
i guess its not time to die
im still here
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/bikerhino-1.jpg

Wheeler
08-04-2007, 11:05 PM
ill keep it innocent
i rode on the bike finally:jawdrop:
wasnt as bad as i thought
i was in shorts, and a bathing suit top
no helmet
and boots
i guess its not time to die
im still here
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/bikerhino-1.jpg
In the pictures from last nights party, your husband looks cool in his HD shirt.

EAZYKILLER2006
08-04-2007, 11:11 PM
In the pictures from last nights party, your husband looks cool in his HD shirt.
lol
kewl with yvonne all over him lol:chi:
thanks!;)
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/windys171.jpg