PDA

View Full Version : am i on restriction?

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:27 AM
when do i get my pm's back/...my signature?..attachments?...how about my http?...HTML?...boo

Havasu1986
03-11-2007, 09:28 AM
P.M. Rexone.:)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:30 AM
P.M. Rexone.:)
who be he ? i have no way of pm NNN any one.... or receiving pm's...

INSman
03-11-2007, 09:30 AM
when do i get my pm's back/...my signature?..attachments?...how about my http?...HTML?...boo
double secret "probation" maybe :confused: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:33 AM
double secret "probation" maybe :confused: :D
thats what i was thinking ...matt made me do it...:( i promise i will be good my pic wasnt any worse than his...mine was just me...his had some innocent bystanders ...well maybe not innocent...:(

Havasu1986
03-11-2007, 09:34 AM
who be he ? i have no way of pm NNN any one.... or receiving pm's...
Hes one of the moderators (Judge) He's the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar. Maybe he will read this and help you out.:)

shockwaveharry
03-11-2007, 09:36 AM
thats what i was thinking ...matt made me do it...:( i promise i will be good my pic wasnt any worse than his...mine was just me...his had some innocent bystanders ...well maybe not innocent...:(
Want me to PM Rex for you or are you just going to wait out your punnishment?

CARLSON-JET
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
I don't think restriction is enough with your rep... Maybe a spanking??? :jawdrop: :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Hes one of the moderators (Judge) He's the guy with the bald eagle as his avatar. Maybe he will read this and help you out.:)
yea...hubby has a profile on here also :( now...and he has the same thing going on, with his ...maybe they are all just "backed up with confirmations"...
his laptop is weird ...the only way to log on to his las top... is with his finger print....so i cant log on his...but he has the same thing going on:(

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Want me to PM Rex for you or are you just going to wait out your punnishment?
good thinking ...go for it harry...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't think restriction is enough with your rep... Maybe a spanking??? :jawdrop: :D
him or u ...or both ...:)

CARLSON-JET
03-11-2007, 09:42 AM
I Knew I worded that all wrong.. :rolleyes:

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:44 AM
I Knew I worded that all wrong.. :rolleyes:
lol hubby said another one:D ...(spanking lol)

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 09:46 AM
Now what did you do.............( . )( . )...............:D :D ;)

shockwaveharry
03-11-2007, 09:49 AM
yea...hubby has a profile on here also :( now...
Someone has to keep an eye on you here! :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:55 AM
SO WHAT REX SAY???? SOMETHING LIKE :devil: :( SHES LUCKY SHE ISNT BANNED?:(

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 09:55 AM
I was..but I just got back from the USA :D :D Leave her alone for 4 days and all hell breaks loose :D :D ...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 09:58 AM
That is funny to me, shit I have been banned from alot of sites and Mikey just tells me to calm down and back away from the keyboard.........( . )( . )..........I AM THE BANNED KING ;) ;)

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 09:59 AM
Now what did you do.............( . )( . )...............:D :D ;)
WELL DENNIS CAME UP ON HERE... guess matt and him hang out... so matt stuck a pic of me and some of my girlfriends nekked...so i put a better one up:D on here of myself...well:sqeyes: guess we werent quite nekked...but close so i think the mods took my privilages away...i guess......where did matt get that pic? who knows...by my short hair ...it was from 2005...

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 10:05 AM
WELL DENNIS CAME UP ON HERE... guess matt and him hang out... so matt stuck a pic of me and some of my girlfriends nekked...so i put a better one up:D on here of myself...well:sqeyes: guess we werent quite nekked...but close so i think the mods took my privilages away...i guess......where did matt get that pic? who knows...by my short hair ...it was from 2005...
Mikey just takes bad pictures I put up out and thats that :D ......( . )( . )........

shockwaveharry
03-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I think the "ban" button on his keyboard is in the shop from overuse and it won't be back till later... You're on the bubble, Laurie... :D
I don't think he's read it yet...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I think the "ban" button on his keyboard is in the shop from overuse and it won't be back till later... You're on the bubble, Laurie... :D
I don't think he's read it yet...
lol...k let me know...

CARLSON-JET
03-11-2007, 10:41 AM
We NEED a link.. more info please. :D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 10:45 AM
We NEED a link.. more info please. :D :D :D
lol on how matt got ahold of that pic? who knows...ask phatt matt...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Mikey just takes bad pictures I put up out and thats that :D ......( . )( . )........
lol so who gets the credit?

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 02:03 PM
lol so who gets the credit?
We both do, I get to stay on and Mikey did his job removing crap :D :D ...........( . )( . ).......I like to make them work here..The Moderaters :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 02:16 PM
We both do, I get to stay on and Mikey did his job removing crap :D :D ...........( . )( . ).......I like to make them work here..The Moderaters :D :D
LOL sooo how cum matt didnt get the ax on his pics of me? do your job damn it..lol ...i told colleene about the pic;) but she cant remember her pass word...she said "no biggie"

Kim Hanson
03-11-2007, 03:07 PM
LOL sooo how cum matt didnt get the ax on his pics of me? do your job damn it..lol ...i told colleene about the pic;) but she cant remember her pass word...she said "no biggie"
Is he here, maybe he got the kicked to the curb shit :idea: 3 day pass to the nowhere playground :D :D .....( . )( . )..........:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
yea...hubby has a profile on here also :( now...and he has the same thing going on, with his ...maybe they are all just "backed up with confirmations"...
his laptop is weird ...the only way to log on to his las top... is with his finger print....so i cant log on his...but he has the same thing going on:(
Probably a thing with your IP address, which, if your 2 computers are on a home network, have the same HOUSE IP address.
You must prostrate yourself before Rex1 for your flogging to redeem yourself!
I can step in as a substitute flogger if need be. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-11-2007, 07:31 PM
This thread is worthless without pix (sent pvtly of course, so as to not get ya banned EK). :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 07:36 PM
This thread is worthless without pix (sent pvtly of course, so as to not get ya banned EK). :D :D
sent private like pm? lol it doesnt work...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Probably a thing with your IP address, which, if your 2 computers are on a home network, have the same HOUSE IP address.
You must prostrate yourself before Rex1 for your flogging to redeem yourself!
I can step in as a substitute flogger if need be. :D
lol ok...lol not sure what all that was... but yea all 4 cp are running of the same networkaddress...:D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Someone has to eh Kimmie? :D

SmokinLowriderSS
03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
sent private like pm? lol it doesnt work...
Guess that means I should send ya my e-mail address. :D

Rexone
03-11-2007, 07:54 PM
you're fixed. Did you change your email addy? That will trigger it.
All the web based emails block ***boat so you don't get the confirm emails. yahoo, aol, hotmail, etc etc etc.

shockwaveharry
03-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Rexone = one of the good guys!

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 07:58 PM
you're fixed. Did you change your email addy? That will trigger it.
All the web based emails block ***boat so you don't get the confirm emails. yahoo, aol, hotmail, etc etc etc.
yea cus my myspace and this H.B's e mail are the same...so i had to change it :mad: when stalker dennis started bugging...goody! the pm's are back? thanks!!!...yepper :D there they are thanks!!!

Goldilocks
03-11-2007, 08:12 PM
The mods didn't take your priveledges away because of Matt posting that picture. He got it from your image gallery that's on the internet that everyone else can see.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 08:25 PM
The mods didn't take your priveledges away because of Matt posting that picture. He got it from your image gallery that's on the internet that everyone else can see.
NO :( I WAS SAYING WHEN HE (matt) POSTED THAT PIC... I STUCK ANOTHER PIC ON HERE...NAUGHTIER...IF THAT IS POSSIBLE...SO... I THOUGHT IT WAS CUS OF THE ONE "I STUCK UP ON THIS SITE"...I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY....MY PIC GOT DELETED SOME HOW...THE ONE IN THE LINGERIE...OH SHIT... sorry about the caps...i just noticed...it takes me to long to re type shait...so i just leave it...thats what i was talking about...

EAZYKILLER2006
03-11-2007, 08:27 PM
i dont even know how to post.... on the image gallery ...i didnt even know this site had one...where is it?

Kachina26
03-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Holy shit, a convo between Kimmy and EZKiller2K6, my head is focking hurting now!

SmokinLowriderSS
03-12-2007, 02:53 AM
NO :( I WAS SAYING WHEN HE (matt) POSTED THAT PIC... I STUCK ANOTHER PIC ON HERE...NAUGHTIER...IF THAT IS POSSIBLE...SO... I THOUGHT IT WAS CUS OF THE ONE "I STUCK UP ON THIS SITE"...I WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY....MY PIC GOT DELETED SOME HOW...THE ONE IN THE LINGERIE...OH SHIT... sorry about the caps...i just noticed...it takes me to long to re type shait...so i just leave it...thats what i was talking about...
You just GOTTA love a gal willing to 1-up the guys. :D
Glad you are all fixed back up EK. :)