PDA

View Full Version : ? about new laws in Havasu

20" gun's
03-11-2007, 09:20 PM
So I just saw on the news that there were laws passed about exposure and being publicly drunk in Havasu last fall (Yes I know I am behind). So does that mean we won't see pasties anymore? Or g-strings? Just curious.
;)

Not So Fast
03-12-2007, 06:49 AM
So I just saw on the news that there were laws passed about exposure and being publicly drunk in Havasu last fall (Yes I know I am behind). So does that mean we won't see pasties anymore? Or g-strings? Just curious.
;)
It also includes no posing or flexing for the cameras:D J/K NSF

uvindex
03-12-2007, 07:43 AM
So I just saw on the news that there were laws passed about exposure and being publicly drunk in Havasu last fall (Yes I know I am behind). So does that mean we won't see pasties anymore? Or g-strings? Just curious.;)The new law doesn't prohibit pasties and g-strings. :)
From azstarnet.com:
After considerable debate, the City Council passed an ordinance last year banning offensive behavior, including public intoxication, exposing oneself and vulgarity. The ordinance carries a fine up to $2,500 and up to six months in prison.
With revelers expected to flock to the lake this month for spring break, many visitors will be dealing with the new rules for the first time. "Since the ordinance came into effect toward the end of the boating season, we really haven't had much of an opportunity to test it yet," Cassens said. "Certainly as the temperature gets warmer we'll be able to see how effective it can be."
So far, fewer than a dozen people have been prosecuted under the ordinance, which went into effect last August, according to Lake Havasu City police.

beaverretriever
03-12-2007, 08:42 AM
I heard somthing about no pasties, but glad to hear it is not true. My wife only wears g-strings, so I think our Havi days would be over if they stopped that.:(
Lake Mead would become the new hotspot.:D

River918
03-12-2007, 09:57 AM
I heard somthing about no pasties, but glad to hear it is not true. My wife only wears g-strings, so I think our Havi days would be over if they stopped that.:(
Lake Mead would become the new hotspot.:D
Comment is worthless without pics......:D

AZKC
03-12-2007, 10:25 AM
LHC even made the Local paper this am, the AzStarnet quote was from the article. :)