PDA

View Full Version : another dang jordy thread

seanv
03-12-2007, 06:13 AM
ha made ya look:D
great time on pleasant yesterday with good people minimal drama from the rookies and perfect weather! and yes, jordy was there:D :D

Big Warlock
03-12-2007, 06:23 AM
driving that broke azz Donzi!!! :mad:

Chico&Zeus
03-12-2007, 06:32 AM
Where's the New Kachina.....Saving the unveiling for Desert Storm?:D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23jordy00tj7.jpg
I can't wait to see the other side!!!

seanv
03-12-2007, 06:45 AM
aw c'mon rob. it's a minor deal and you'll be up and running. hell, it still floated just fine:D

Kilrtoy
03-12-2007, 06:57 AM
If you call someone dying minimal drama, I guess it will work then

riverbound
03-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Where's the New Kachina.....Saving the unveiling for Desert Storm?:D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23jordy00tj7.jpg
I can't wait to see the other side!!!
How long till his graphics get splashed by another Kajunka owner?

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Enough about Jordy. :D ;)

Big Warlock
03-12-2007, 07:13 AM
If you are refering to an incident that happened at the lake, it wasn't around us. Apparently there was a fire or at a minimum a sinking? Pleasant is a substantial lake and there are thousands of boaters out there. Good crowd in Humbug on Sunday, probably 100 boats. But whatever happened had nothing to do with our group.
Sorry for those involved. If someone has more information, we would like to hear about it.

AZJD
03-12-2007, 07:35 AM
If you are refering to an incident that happened at the lake, it wasn't around us. Apparently there was a fire or at a minimum a sinking? Pleasant is a substantial lake and there are thousands of boaters out there. Good crowd in Humbug on Sunday, probably 100 boats. But whatever happened had nothing to do with our group.
Sorry for those involved. If someone has more information, we would like to hear about it.
So fill me in on everything from 4pm on!:D I was shit housed and don't remember much!:idea:
So what happened to the boat? I know it quit running but not why?

Jordy
03-12-2007, 07:44 AM
ha made ya look:D
great time on pleasant yesterday with good people minimal drama from the rookies and perfect weather! and yes, jordy was there
Imagine that... Guess it was a good thing I left the computer at home!!! :D :D
driving that broke azz Donzi!!! :mad:
Sorry we were having issues with my boat. It is my boat right now right??? :D
Saw that on the news this morning. Apparently someone was waterskiing, lost a shirt or something along those lines, went down after it and didn't come up. A friend jumped in after him and couldn't find him. This was yesterday afternoon, and as of this morning, he still hasn't come up. The news is speculating that he drowned. I figure he either did that, or he can really hold his breath. :)
So fill me in on everything from 4pm on!:D I was shit housed and don't remember much!:idea:
So what happened to the boat? I know it quit running but not why?
Emily got sick, threw up and then turned into the crying game. It as almost like the old days. They ended up taking a cab from Top Shelf back to my house and apparently Jacob sent her home in the cab and went home on his own. She did apologize this morning. Said she knew it must have been bad when she woke up in her swimsuit bottoms at about 1 AM with no idea what happened.
As far as my boat (it's my boat when it's not running right apparently), we came in on one engine again. Got that one fired off the generator and jumper cables. Every time we tried to start the port engine it would bring the starboard engine to its' knees. Think there is a dead short in the starter. Oh, and the batteries were both very low on water, which could be why they wouldn't hold a charge. Think voltage drop was an issue with the MSD as it sounded like we were running on 6 cylinders coming in. I'm getting way too good at putting that big ass boat on the trailer and dock with only one engine. At least this time I had power steering still. :(
All the bullshit aside, it was a great day on the water though. Going to be a long day today though. :jawdrop:

photo chick
03-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Any pictures guys?

AZJD
03-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Any pictures guys?
Just as soon as I remember where I left my camera. Hell I don't even know where my boat is.......:idea:
Anyone know where Charlies house is?:D :D :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Enough about Jordy. :D ;)
Shut it Mouth!!! :mad: :eek: :D :)

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2007, 08:03 AM
:p :p :p :p :p
Good Morning Jordy :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 08:13 AM
:p :p :p :p :p
Good Morning Jordy :D
Hey, I think I'm going to Macy's today at the Biltmore. Need anything??? :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
03-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Hey, I think I'm going to Macy's today at the Biltmore. Need anything??? :D :D :D
Bas Turd :)
Let me email my list....Hope you are buying :D :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 08:20 AM
Let me email my list....Hope you are buying :D :D
I think my email is set to block abnormally large emails. And sure I'm buying, just give me your card number. ;)

seanv
03-12-2007, 08:55 AM
hell i didnt know pleasant claimed another until thismornin. sorry to the family. jordy, im thinking the giant fresh water squid got another victim...
i felt a lil out of place in the rollbar jungle :D 3 performance boats and 9 wakeboarders.
didnt think i could have that much fun without boozin it up out there. hell, i even felt good today:D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 08:57 AM
I think my email is set to block abnormally large emails. And sure I'm buying, just give me your card number. ;)
No major repairs for boat. It might be done today!

seanv
03-12-2007, 09:15 AM
dig up that camera jd!

seanv
03-12-2007, 09:19 AM
did anyone else catch the two older guys going from boat to boat in shoes:mad: i did the polite "please remove them" talk and they looked at me like i was crazy? other peoples grand parents geesh

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:23 AM
did anyone else catch the two older guys going from boat to boat in shoes:mad: i did the polite "please remove them" talk and they looked at me like i was crazy? other peoples grand parents geesh
I will get it in a minute. Where did the old people come from....? Were they on one of those daytonas?

seanv
03-12-2007, 09:24 AM
lol you mean the daytona with everyone wearin 501's:D :D
no they were on a wake boat down the line. they wanted their pic taken with hot young chicks:rolleyes:
and i was wrong, that wasnt outnumberd in the red cobalt that was circling.. ooops.

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:30 AM
No major repairs for boat. It might be done today!
Damn, there goes your theory on the missing 10 mph. Now what??? :D :D :D
Is the guy you bought the boat from paying for all the repairs??? :D
I saw that one. I don't get the shoes at the lake thing. As soon as I'm on the boat, the shoes are gone, usually even before that. Been more than a few times that we've had issues with people with shoes. One of the reasons I try to only tie up with people I know. ;)

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:30 AM
lol you mean the daytona with everyone wearin 501's:D :D
no they were on a wake boat down the line. they wanted their pic taken with hot young chicks:rolleyes:
and i was wrong, that wasnt outnumberd in the red cobalt that was circling.. ooops.
Damn, it's like I am hearing all this for the first time! Where the hell was I all day?
The line? How many boats did we have tied up with us? I thought it was only 5 or 6......:confused:

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Damn, it's like I am hearing all this for the first time! Where the hell was I all day?
The line? How many boats did we have tied up with us? I thought it was only 5 or 6......:confused:
You were there, although, maybe not "there" with the rest of us.
There was at least 9 or 10 boats tied up with us. All rollbar boats. At least it was pre-season so nobody saw it. The Donzi, AO and Warlock were surrounded!!! :jawdrop:
You probably don't remember that girl coming on Rob's boat and asking if she could check it out because she'd never been on a Cigarette boat before. We had some fun with that too!!! :D :D :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:32 AM
Damn, there goes your theory on the missing 10 mph. Now what??? :D :D :D
Is the guy you bought the boat from paying for all the repairs??? :D
I saw that one. I don't get the shoes at the lake thing. As soon as I'm on the boat, the shoes are gone, usually even before that. Been more than a few times that we've had issues with people with shoes. One of the reasons I try to only tie up with people I know. ;)
The lower unit bearings were out of adjustment..... Thats about the extent of it. After he adjusts and cranks em down I will pick the speed back up. Not 10mph, but atleast 4mph

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:34 AM
You were there, although, maybe not "there" with the rest of us.
There was at least 9 or 10 boats tied up with us. All rollbar boats. At least it was pre-season so nobody saw it. The Donzi, AO and Warlock were surrounded!!! :jawdrop:
You probably don't remember that girl coming on Rob's boat and asking if she could check it out because she'd never been on a Cigarette boat before. We had some fun with that too!!! :D :D :D
The Donzi was there???????:D :D :D
Where was the Spectre?:devil:

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Where was the Spectre?:devil:
Probably in the shop. :notam: :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Spoke too soon! Prop shaft splines stripped!:( New prop shaft!!!!!!!!!!

Big Warlock
03-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Do you people work??? JC!!!! Get on with it already.
Where is the camera?? I heard there was some ganster old man out there along with the Oak Ridge Boys??? :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Spoke too soon! Prop shaft splines stripped!:( New prop shaft!!!!!!!!!!
Is that covered under your used boat warranty??? :D :D :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Do you people work??? JC!!!! Get on with it already.
Where is the camera?? I heard there was some ganster old man out there along with the Oak Ridge Boys??? :D
You mean this guy?
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/gangstarob.jpg

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Heres another good one! Tricia peeing!
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/triciapeeing.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/girls.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/fags.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e270/azjd/chill.jpg
Those are the only decent ones! The camera man was drunk............

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Heres another good one! Tricia peeing!
Nature in action. Beautiful!! :D :D :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:52 AM
Nature in action. Beautiful!! :D :D :D
What is that in your hand Jordy?:)

photo chick
03-12-2007, 09:53 AM
Ok names please....I know who Tricia is, tell her hi BTW, who is everyone else? Oh, and I know who Jordy is too......Drinking water???

Jordy
03-12-2007, 09:54 AM
What is that in your hand Jordy?:)
Looks like a water bottle to me. :jawdrop: :idea: :) :devil:

AZJD
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Ok names please....I know who Tricia is, tell her hi BTW, who is everyone else? Oh, and I know who Jordy is too......Drinking water???
The one standing facing Jordy is seanv, Gangsta Rob....AKA Big Warlock, His fiancee Karina is the one that is spreading her legs for Tricia in the red visor, Jordys girlfr....eerrrrr I mean his brothers girlfriend is to the right of Karina.

seanv
03-12-2007, 09:59 AM
thats how the day started but those dand wakeboats multiplied quickly.

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Jordys girlfr....eerrrrr I mean his brothers girlfriend is to the right of Karina.
Look who's got the jokes today!!! Oh, and I'm sure you mean Corina funny guy. ;)

AZJD
03-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Look who's got the jokes today!!! Oh, and I'm sure you mean Corina funny guy. ;)
Her too!:D

squirt'nmyload
we didn't roll into humbug till after 5....there was still quite a few boats there:)

460 jus getn it
Nice turn out, i heard some of the tater chip guys were out there too.

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:02 AM
thats how the day started but those dand wakeboats multiplied quickly.
Thankfully it was early in the season so we have an excuse. ;) :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 10:03 AM
What time did we leave?:confused:

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:06 AM
What time did we leave?:confused:
It was a little bit after noon or so...
Oh, and you came into the no wake zone a little hot!!! :devil: :mad: :eek: :D

photo chick
03-12-2007, 10:06 AM
The one standing facing Jordy is seanv, Gangsta Rob....AKA Big Warlock, His fiancee Karina is the one that is spreading her legs for Tricia in the red visor, Jordys girlfr....eerrrrr I mean his brothers girlfriend is to the right of Karina.
Thank you....I see once again you avoided the camera:D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:08 AM
Thank you....I see once again you avoided the camera:D
Nobody wants to see him anyway, I mean he was taking the pics. :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Hey Rob, I've been looking at new boats for you. What do you think of this one:
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049.jpg
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049_5.jpg
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049_1.jpg
:D :D :D

photo chick
Nobody wants to see him anyway, I mean he was taking the pics. :D
Speak for yourself Jordy :D I'll get pics of him and Tricia next time I'm around

AZJD
It was a little bit after noon or so...
Oh, and you came into the no wake zone a little hot!!! :devil: :mad: :eek: :D
Ya I remember that! I lost my trim switch and was fukking with it, so I couldn't get the chute to deploy...........:D
good thing its getting fixed today. Don't need to do that in Havasu!
And yes I avoided the camera once again! But only because I was the only one taking pics!

AZJD
03-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Rob, I've been looking at new boats for you. What do you think of this one:
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049.jpg
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049_5.jpg
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/13049_1.jpg
I like it! Did you send a pic of it to CORINA?:D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Or, there is always:
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/12074.jpg

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Speak for yourself Jordy :D
That's all I can do, can't speak for anyone else. Oh, and I know that nobody wants to see me!!! :D

seanv
damn work internet sux:mad: all i see is red x's...oh well

Jordy
Ahoy!!! :D :D :D
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/12074_9.jpg
Fresh power in her too!!! ;)

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Ahoy!!! :D :D :D
http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.com/files/12074_9.jpg
Fresh power in her too!!! ;)That's borderline.............:D :D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:16 AM
That's borderline.............:D :D
Yeah, but you can get away with it on a 46' Cig named Rum Runner. ;)
I'd sell one of my livers for that boat... 110+ mph to boot!!! :D

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Yeah, but you can get away with it on a 46' Cig named Rum Runner. ;)
I'd sell one of my livers for that boat... 110+ mph to boot!!! :DNow you didnt say all that, all of that is justified with the name..Thats all you

Big Warlock
03-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Someone or ones has some pics of someone peeing off his boat onto my boat. Something small in his hand, no one could see. Kept asking for him to pull it out, but oh well. Saw the stream of water hitting the Donzi hull. Thought it was raining at first? Oh well.
Nice gangster dealio! Yea, right!
ok time for lunch. As you can see by the pics, I don't like to miss that!!! :D

seanv
03-12-2007, 10:19 AM
jordy, we dont advertise for the dealer from kentucky remeber:boxingguy

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:21 AM
jordy, we dont advertise for the dealer from kentucky remeber:boxingguy
I'm just looking at pics of boats. Wasn't paying attention to where it was... ;)

AZJD
03-12-2007, 10:30 AM
Someone or ones has some pics of someone peeing off his boat onto my boat. Something small in his hand, no one could see. Kept asking for him to pull it out, but oh well. Saw the stream of water hitting the Donzi hull. Thought it was raining at first? Oh well.
Nice gangster dealio! Yea, right!
ok time for lunch. As you can see by the pics, I don't like to miss that!!! :D
Post a pic of that anaconda! I aint scared..... Tricia just told me some girls were taking pictures of me! I didn't even notice!:jawdrop:

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Post a pic of that anaconda! I aint scared..... Tricia just told me some girls were taking pictures of me! I didn't even notice!:jawdrop:
Anaconda??? Someone did mention a red racer. I didn't know they hung out at the lake though. :D

460 jus getn it
03-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Anaconda??? Someone did mention a red racer. I didn't know they hung out at the lake though. :DIf his head didnt hurt from the hang over, it does now from the shot to the temple....LMAO

photo chick
03-12-2007, 10:35 AM
That's all I can do, can't speak for anyone else. Oh, and I know that nobody wants to see me!!! :D
Now.... I doubt that Jordy!!!;)

seanv
03-12-2007, 10:36 AM
YEAH! what the hell was up with that guy? the boat load of girls taking pix was priceless.. wonder if they had a zoom:D

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Now.... I doubt that Jordy!!!;)
No, it's true!!! I'm old, fat and ugly. Totally lost my sex appeal!!! :D

photo chick
03-12-2007, 10:43 AM
No, it's true!!! I'm old, fat and ugly. Totally lost my sex appeal!!! :D
Whatever :rolleyes: Please don't call yourself old though, that makes me antique:(

seanv
03-12-2007, 10:44 AM
not true jordy, i saw a lil somthin goin on between you and the chix that hadnt been on a cig.

Jordy
03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
not true jordy, i saw a lil somthin goin on between you and the chix that hadnt been on a cig.
I don't know what you're talking about. Oh, and she still hasn't been on a Cig, yet. :D :D :D

seanv
03-12-2007, 10:52 AM
lol she was lost for sure. her and her her friend:D :D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 10:58 AM
If his head didnt hurt from the hang over, it does now from the shot to the temple....LMAO
What did u ask for? A mushroom on your temple!:D

seanv
03-12-2007, 10:59 AM
but it's a lil mushroom so damage wont be bad:D

AZJD
03-12-2007, 11:00 AM
but it's a lil mushroom so damage wont be bad:D
Dont make me post a pic of it and get banned!

seanv
03-12-2007, 11:06 AM
ok, off to lunch...

Jordy
03-12-2007, 01:31 PM
ok, off to lunch...
Sure, this thread starts talking about dick and you get hungry. Strange reaction there. :jawdrop: :D

seanv
03-12-2007, 08:09 PM
whoa there jordy! i had to go look at some girlies at lunch time:D :D