PDA

View Full Version : Out to Havasu in a couple of hours :)

DILLIGAF
03-14-2007, 06:52 AM
I just love Havasu. It is my favorite lake unlike that other Lake up North.
F MOHAVE!
:rolleyes:
See you Havasupians out there over the next few days. I will be riding along on Rick's (Nodigg) new boat along with Heavy D. Hope to see some of you in your natrual habitat :)

Garrddogg
03-14-2007, 06:56 AM
I just love Havasu. It is my favorite lake unlike that other Lake up North.
F MOHAVE!
:rolleyes:
See you Havasupians out there over the next few days. I will be riding along on Rick's (Nodigg) new boat along with Heavy D. Hope to see some of you in your natrual habitat :)
Have fun Tom!

phebus
03-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Damn tourist. :)

Havasu Luvr
03-14-2007, 07:28 AM
HAVASU??? ....Tom, you slum'in? F-Havasu, I heard Lake Mohave is the "Hot Spot" ! ! !:D

phebus
03-14-2007, 08:05 AM
F it, I'm going to Mochoppy. :D

DILLIGAF
03-15-2007, 06:13 AM
Well, we hit the lake yesterday around 4 and launched at Windsor. The water is very low and we had our trailer tires over the edge as we had no choice. There were cops all over the place. All of them around Copper Canyon had cameras on the boats. Anybody know what that is for? One cop pulled thru the no wake zone making a big ass wake to go get a pontoon that was just sitting outside the no wake zone. Not really necessary as there was no emergency or anything like that. Heavy D's son got pulled over in their boat and they did the entire DUI test. He did not have one drop of alcohol but they did the test anyhow :confused:
After pulling the boat out we headed over to Indigo Joes. My food was terrible and they no charged it for me. Heavy D and Nodigg had some good food though. All in all I would go there again based on the service they gave us. Saw the end of that Mavs-Suns game while there.
Hit the Firehouse and some other bar but they were pretty dead.
The channel looks terrible with the construction going on.
Nice day on the water and looking forward to a longer day on the water today and hitting the Naked Turtle tonight at 8P
Later :)

MR.rvrluvr
03-15-2007, 06:17 AM
see ya at the turtle tom. leaving at 12:)

Debbolas
03-15-2007, 06:21 AM
F' Havasu ;)

shadow
03-15-2007, 06:22 AM
Have a great mini vacation Tom,We probablly won't make it tonight but i know you can not, not enjoy yourself at the Naked Turtle.Tell my friend Tim the bartender i said to make you some special drinks.;)

NOTALENT
03-15-2007, 06:25 AM
Go kick rocks!:D
Have fun in Havi Tom. I saw the cops with cameras last weekend as well...I just figured there getting footage to use so they can set more STUPID laws passed!

phebus
03-15-2007, 06:33 AM
If I were you Tom, if I saw them filming again, I would give them a BA. :)
Probably see you on the water today, and at the Turtle tonight. It's Linda's birthday today, so it is Linda's world, so we will see. I do need a do-over at the Turtle though, so that should be a go.

DILLIGAF
03-15-2007, 09:54 AM
If I were you Tom, if I saw them filming again, I would give them a BA. :)
Probably see you on the water today, and at the Turtle tonight. It's Linda's birthday today, so it is Linda's world, so we will see. I do need a do-over at the Turtle though, so that should be a go.
If we see you guys I will buy her a birthday drink.
I don't know about that BA thing but maybe a F HAVASU might be in order :)