PDA

View Full Version : FT Myers Poker run

Antisocial
03-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone in the Ft Myers Poker Run has room for two people on their boat. We will be vacationing in Florida from NJ in May and thought it would be great day out! We are certainly willing to kick in for fuel and treat you to a good lunch.
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please email me at franksoutlaw@aol.com
Thanks.
Frank

Magic34
03-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone in the Ft Myers Poker Run has room for two people on their boat. We will be vacationing in Florida from NJ in May and thought it would be great day out! We are certainly willing to kick in for fuel and treat you to a good lunch.
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please email me at franksoutlaw@aol.com
Thanks.
Frank
For being antisocial, you sure are social.
Dont know how much response you would get here for that, but check the forums at offshoreonly.com. There are many more people from that area on the site.
Good luck and have fun.

Antisocial
03-14-2007, 06:41 PM
thanks i know its a long shot .. but i thought id give it a try

Jbb
03-14-2007, 07:16 PM
I can probably scare up a couple of seats.....standby ....I'll mail the tickets for admission to you....:rolleyes:

Antisocial
03-15-2007, 01:43 PM
sorry i couldnt get you those tickets...i wanted to email them to you but i guess you already left?you never answered me back.. so they went to waste