PDA

View Full Version : Auto/Car Dealership

Uniqueperformancewest
03-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Hey Guys,
I was thinking an auto dealership would be the perfect place to run our boat dealership out of. Does anyone know any auto dealerships that are moving out or going out of business. Im trying to find some sort of location with a nice showroom on a visible street in an up market area like irvine, newport, huntington, seal beach, long beach, costa mesa, anywhere in those areas or near by those areas. I can't seem to find anything and its really starting to get difficult. I have like 4 guys looking for me and they can't find anything at all. If anyone can give me some insight that would be awesome, were gonna have boats here very soon and Im not going to have anywhere to put them and Ive been looking forever and not able to find a darn thing.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.

Broke_Richard!
03-14-2007, 07:23 PM
Just saw the Rover dealership moved out of old location in Mission Viejo.
Many Kia dealerships are closing. Santa Ana, but the property is already rented. The one in Garden Grove closed also.
The Lincoln Mercury in Anaheim off Ball and 57 frwy. might be out or close to right now.
Good Luck.

Uniqueperformancewest
03-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Hey,
Thanks very much Ill look into those.
John

oldshallett
03-15-2007, 10:39 AM
The old Rover dealership in Mission Viejo is a pretty nice place, they moved across the street with a jag dealership. All within a mile radius there are several nice dealerships...benz, lexus, jag/rover etc...I am down in that are so if can help with anything like pictures let me know.

Uniqueperformancewest
03-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Im gonna drive around this afternoon, like down in newport etc. and then ill cruise over to mission viejo and see whats over there. Thanks again guys for the help.
John