PDA

View Full Version : 13-Year-Old Charged With 128 Felonies

RitcheyRch
03-15-2007, 10:38 AM
Bet his Parents are proud.
http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_074120533.html
A 13-year-old boy is charged in juvenile court with 128 felonies in what police call a small-town crime spree.
The boy, in juvenile detention pending a pretrial hearing later this month, faces delinquency counts of burglary, theft, vandalism and witness intimidation.
"In my 30 years of doing this, I've never had a juvenile that young with so many charges," Athens County Prosecutor C. David Warren said Tuesday.
Police accuse the boy of breaking into homes and businesses in Nelsonville, a small, rural town 55 miles southeast of Columbus, and of stealing checks from elderly residents, Warren said.
He also is accused of beating one of the witnesses who turned him in, Warren said.
At least three other youths, one of them 10 years old, also have been charged, Warren said.
The boy could be freed at 21 even if he is convicted of all 128 counts, prosecutors said.
"We either get him rehabilitated now in the juvenile system or we will be dealing with him for the rest of his life," Warren said.

NOTALENT
03-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Another reason parents should bust out the belt on there kids!

Deano
03-15-2007, 10:46 AM
I don't believe in hitting my kids, but that one would get the belt...and a broken jaw.:)

Mandelon
03-15-2007, 10:49 AM
Rehabilitated. Hahahahaha that's a good one. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
03-15-2007, 10:50 AM
I dont have kids, but im a firm believer in the belt. I got my ass whooped by a belt and I sure learned. I see all these kids today whose parents wont spank them, but yet cant control there kids...not saying you, but alot of them.

Deano
03-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm just lucky my kids are little angels:D Me on the other hand...I got it alot! and I turned out great;) :D

HCS
03-15-2007, 10:56 AM
That's just an out of control little brat. His f'n parents should be locked up to.
There's no way if that kid had any parental supervision he'd get away with all that crap.
His parents obviously don't keep tabs on him. I'd kick his ass.

NOTALENT
03-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Haha....my step brother and sister are the worst!!! Seriously...I need to call the fockin nanny for my step mom! Her kids walked all over her to the fullest...she couldnt control them or punish them. When my dad tried to she would get mad and they would argue. The she would bitch about not being able to control them. They ended up divorcing over the kids. Pathetic.

76ANTHONY
03-15-2007, 11:06 AM
I dont have kids, but im a firm believer in the belt. I got my ass whooped by a belt and I sure learned. I see all these kids today whose parents wont spank them, but yet cant control there kids...not saying you, but alot of them.
yeah and look how you turned out:D

NOTALENT
03-15-2007, 11:09 AM
yeah and look how you turned out:D
aint life a bitch....:D

Baja Big Dog
03-15-2007, 11:33 AM
The leash sean from Family Vacation!!!!

wright27
03-15-2007, 11:54 AM
That's just an out of control little brat. His f'n parents should be locked up to.
There's no way if that kid had any parental supervision he'd get away with all that crap.
His parents obviously don't keep tabs on him. I'd kick his ass.
I agree. If kids commited crimes and the parents were charged as well as the kids, mabey more parents would be responsibile with there children.
The low life part of society duplicate faster. Loosers raise loosers. If we could fix that, the world would be a better place.

RitcheyRch
03-15-2007, 12:30 PM
Well said.
I agree. If kids commited crimes and the parents were charged as well as the kids, mabey more parents would be responsibile with there children.
The low life part of society duplicate faster. Loosers raise loosers. If we could fix that, the world would be a better place.

Pjones2
03-15-2007, 12:32 PM
According to his stepdad "he's their first child and has
had a rough time"
Loser...

SmokinLowriderSS
03-15-2007, 01:52 PM
According to his stepdad "he's their first child and has
had a rough time"
Loser...
There it is, the "non-parent" making excuses. :devil:
3 people need a belt on this one, and regularly untill they are ALL straightened out. :idea:

SpottedHorsepower
03-17-2007, 01:22 AM
The problem today is that parents can actually get in trouble for disciplining their kids. I remember reading about one woman in a store who slapped her teenager and was arrested before she ever got out of the store, no questions asked. Of course another problem is parents who are just too lazy to do it. My son will be 22 in May and he is the greatest (not just my opinion - everybody says so). He has a good job, is responsible and a hard worker. Recently I was sick with a stomach virus (which is very rare) and I had to call him to help me unload some horse feed because I was afraid it was going to rain before I could bring myself to do it. Not only did he show up right after work, but he came bearing chicken noodle soup, crackers and sprite - everything I used to give him when he was little and would get sick. When he was young he got plenty of discipline when he needed it but we stayed on top of it too.....and we were fair with him. And I couldn't ask for more now. All these experts who say it's wrong to spank are a huge part of the problem. It's not the only way to discipline - and not always necessary. But if it's needed......hey....

Trailer Park Casanova
03-17-2007, 03:37 AM
As a kid, living with an Uncle in Florida, we had a kid like that in the neighborhood/marina.
Mean, tough vicious kid.
In those days in the bible belt, the juvenile authorities arrived at his house and gave him 20 whacks with a maple carom stick in his families front yard.
Lit up every molecule in his body. Pain beyond anything you could imagine.
"We'll never have trouble from him again" my uncle Bill said while stiring his drink with a playboy swizzle stick and watching the punishment being inflicted with the rest of the neighborhood.
He was right we didn't.

JPA
03-17-2007, 06:51 AM
As a kid, living with an Uncle in Florida, we had a kid like that in the neighborhood/marina.
Mean, tough vicious kid.
In those days in the bible belt, the juvenile authorities arrived at his house and gave him 20 whacks with a maple carom stick in his families front yard.
"We'll never have trouble from him again" my uncle Bill said while stiring his drink with a playboy swizzle stick and watching the punishment being inflicted with the rest of the neighborhood.
He was right we didn't.
That last paragraph is a classic,....I LMAO because I know that uncle.

SmokinLowriderSS
03-17-2007, 08:16 AM
Mean, tough vicious kid.
He was right we didn't.
That right there is beautiful, and efficient.

superdave013
03-17-2007, 08:53 AM
There it is, the "non-parent" making excuses. :devil:
3 people need a belt on this one, and regularly untill they are ALL straightened out. :idea:
I donno man, I am friends with a guy who has step kids. The 16 year old girl needed her ass BEAT for a long time. He was told by the po po that if he puts a hand / belt or what ever to her he goes STRAIGHT to jail, no questions.
Her mom and older sister were scared of her because they knew she would just kill them like it was no big deal. Now the step dad was not scared, he wanted to beat her ass and send her packing.
I told him he must really love his wife to put up with that b.s. This dude really does work his azz off for them too. I don't know how he does it.
Well it's kind of a moot point now as she is in every bit as much (prolly more) trouble as that kid. She prolly won't get truned loose until 21 either. And that's to soon for what she was doing.

dragboat
03-17-2007, 08:58 AM
The "parents" are probably the ones cashing the stolen checks and setting up the b&e jobs.
I have good kids, polite well behaved, good future citizens. It's the only choice they have.

dragboat
03-17-2007, 09:04 AM
The problem today is that parents can actually get in trouble for disciplining their kids. I remember reading about one woman in a store who slapped her teenager and was arrested before she ever got out of the store, no questions asked. Of course another problem is parents who are just too lazy to do it. My son will be 22 in May and he is the greatest (not just my opinion - everybody says so). He has a good job, is responsible and a hard worker. Recently I was sick with a stomach virus (which is very rare) and I had to call him to help me unload some horse feed because I was afraid it was going to rain before I could bring myself to do it. Not only did he show up right after work, but he came bearing chicken noodle soup, crackers and sprite - everything I used to give him when he was little and would get sick. When he was young he got plenty of discipline when he needed it but we stayed on top of it too.....and we were fair with him. And I couldn't ask for more now. All these experts who say it's wrong to spank are a huge part of the problem. It's not the only way to discipline - and not always necessary. But if it's needed......hey....
Congratulations, sincerely, for having raised a son thats so easy to be proud of.