PDA

View Full Version : Drag racing illegals get deported - a problem?

2Driver
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Apparently 32% of the polled have a problem with that. WTF?
http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/0315deported0315.html

Sleek-Jet
03-15-2007, 12:44 PM
That's because 30% of the population is illegal in AZ these days and the other 2% are bleeding hearts...

wsuwrhr
This country has lost it's damn spine.
Retards.
Brian

AZKC
Key word is Illegals
Don't care where your from, how old you are, male or female, who you know, whatever......... if your here illegally your going home, Bye Bye Mutha Fockers:devil:

wsuwrhr
03-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Key word is Illegals
Don't care where your from, how old you are, male or female, who you know, whatever......... if your here illegally your going home, Bye Bye Mutha Fockers:devil:
It is unfortunate we, as a whole, have lost sight.
Brian

2Driver
03-15-2007, 12:49 PM
That's because 30% of the population is illegal in AZ these days and the other 2% are bleeding hearts...
You have a point. Scary come voting time huh?

Baja Big Dog
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
How much did we charge the little "kiddies" for the focking bus ride to the border?? Maybe the bleeding hearts will pay it????

AZKC
03-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Hell we wouldn't have half the traffic here in T Town if it wern't for the illegals and the trafficershttp://www.***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Jordy
03-15-2007, 12:53 PM
I love some of the whacko f'kn nut jobs who manage to get their name in the paper. Racial profiling??? They got stopped for drag racing, no driver's license and being here ILLEGALLY was just an added bonus!!! Personally I don't think we're doing enough deporting. It's amazing that they were Mexicans here from Mexico, yet they were being racially profiled. I am kind of curious why they would cite them if they're just going to deport them anyway. :idea:
Much like the 20-30 year old Arab males who seem to like to blow up buses and crash planes more than your typical 20-30 yr old caucasian or Indian, or African American, yet if you approach them for acting suspiciously, the ACLU crys bloody murder!!! :mad: :mad:
Figure it's only a matter of time before the ACLU gets involved with this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jyruiz
03-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Racial profiling my ass, they were racing which is againts the law, and that is why they were being stopped.

Deano
03-15-2007, 12:59 PM
Key word is Illegals
hell ya, just leave the hot ones behind:D

Sleek-Jet
03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Racial profiling my ass, they were racing which is againts the law, and that is why they were being stopped.
Haven't you heard, the laws don't apply to illegals... after all, they aren't really here... :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
03-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Haven't you heard, the laws don't apply to illegals... after all, they aren't really here... :rolleyes:
Man, I need to denouce my citizenship so I can get free healthcare, more credit cards and not pay taxes.:mad:

SHOTKALLIN
03-15-2007, 01:15 PM
This is why I want to move to Arizona. Finaly a state that gets it.

minimatt
03-15-2007, 01:30 PM
"Ordinarily, Gilbert police do not ask questions related to immigration status, he said" WTF! Why not? If the police pull me over and suspect I have broken any other law, you can bet they will be asking me about it. Why is law enforcement afraid to enforce certain laws? They should have rounded up the whole family and kicked them all out at once. And why is profiling bad? Seems to me it is a very efficient way of finding the bad guys. I would venture to say that if you speak spanish only and can't drive worth a crap the probabilty of you being here illegally is higher than that of someone who speaks only english and knows how to safely drive on a public road.

roostwear
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
"The officer called ICE after the driver, Jaime Cisneros, 16, of Chandler, said he didn't have an Arizona driver's license but did own a Mexican driver's license, although he was not carrying it..."
OK, I want to know where the "profiling" came from.

2Driver
03-15-2007, 01:41 PM
If he got in an accident we would have footed that medical bill and the innocent citizen he hit would have been left to his pocket/insurance to recover.
I am sure he will be back in his house in South Phx by the weekend. :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
03-15-2007, 01:41 PM
its a shame they can't use profiling any more, its one of the few tools the cops have ever had that worked very well.

CA Stu
03-15-2007, 02:44 PM
They should only have deported the slower guy. :)
Could start a new show and call it "Greens", in which the faster wetback gets a green card if he wins and the loser gets deported.
Thanks
CA Stu

CARLSON-JET
03-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Could start a new show and call it "Greens", in which the faster wetback gets a green card if he wins and the loser gets deported.
Thanks
CA Stu
LOLOL :D :D :D

TAF
03-15-2007, 02:53 PM
hell ya, just leave the hot ones behind:D
I need a house keeper, a "HOT" one:sqeyes:

TAF
03-15-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks
CA Stu
Still that would be too many of them staying.:idea: :D

Deano
03-15-2007, 03:02 PM
I need a house keeper, a "HOT" one:sqeyes:
I have one. She cooks, cleans, doesn't bitch and is about 5,000,000,000 times cheaper than a wife:D

RitcheyRch
03-15-2007, 03:30 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.

Boatcop
03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
I have a REAL big problem with the kids getting deported. :mad:
They should have gone to their houses and deported their whole damn families. :devil:

Baja Big Dog
03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Was the car stolen???

Outnumbered
03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
...Much like the 20-30 year old Arab males who seem to like to blow up buses and crash planes more than your typical 20-30 yr old caucasian or Indian, or African American, yet if you approach them for acting suspiciously, the ACLU crys bloody murder!!! :mad: :mad:
Figure it's only a matter of time before the ACLU gets involved with this. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Damn Jordy, you are so insensitive. They are Native Americans. :D

oilfieldtrash
03-15-2007, 05:30 PM
i am from the hispanic origin but my great great grandparents came here legaly i think they need to come down on all the illegals here! were im from here in new mexico they make up about 8/10s of the laboring work force and are taken jobs away from honest hard workin americans that need to feed there familys. bottom line is send them home!!!!!!!!

GUGS102
03-15-2007, 06:14 PM
Had a guy with us at Glamis this year who works for BP. He said they went after a group of 10 border crossers and one went stright for the bus. When asked, he said "last time I had to stand in the isle the whole way back"
Several angles on that one...
Have family that works for ICE. They are looking for hundreds of people rather than one or two. Local cops are not set up to handle them and frankly sometimes do not have the authority to do anything with them. That's why Sherrif Joe and the feds have been going back and forth after he starting letting the CO SO start arresting illegals.
I'm second generation Italian-American, rather, I'm American-Italian. The difference now is that when they get there they want to change this country to suit them. My family got here and did whatever it took to make it given the current situation, big difference of perspective.
Pretty soon we'll be paying the same percentages of taxes the Canadians are paying and still not getting anything more. This will be a major problem in my lifetime.
Gugs

Jordy
03-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Damn Jordy, you are so insensitive. They are Native Americans. :D
I was talking about dots, not feathers... ;)

Jbb
03-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Jordy..........stop hating.....:)

phebus
03-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Deporting is not fair, they take them back by bus. I say they should make them walk back, the way they came in.
Or, I volunteer to be a "reverse" coyote, and I'll throw them in my trunk, and take them back. For a fee of course. :)