PDA

View Full Version : st patty at the havazoo????

Strippoker
03-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Ok Ultra owners who is going to be out this weekend? Im doing some shoots for our ultra gear and well it would be big time brag rights to show off your boat on the site as a back drop for the gear. Im on the road friday by 9pm at the latest so let me know if you want in.

jrgaudettes
03-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Jason, I will be there Sat. only.
Leo

Strippoker
03-15-2007, 05:31 PM
Im going to be shooting on saturday after the delivery of the orange 26. If you want some more brag rights let me know I can try to find you to shoot some of this gear.

jrgaudettes
03-15-2007, 05:34 PM
Will do J. Let me know a time and place Ill be there.

DEMOMAN
03-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Jason, Wish we could make it. We will be back out the weekend of the 30th.

Ultracrazy
03-15-2007, 07:41 PM
Are you going to be just in Havasu? I will be near Moabi on Sunday.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Jason,
I plan on being there on Sat as well.
John M

voodoomedman
03-16-2007, 07:13 AM
I'll be leaving about 4 today. If it's actually to help out Ultra then let me know and I'll do it.

Strippoker
03-16-2007, 12:13 PM
I have a box of ultra clothes that I have to get shot for the website right after I deliver the 26. My plan so far is go get my boat and then head to the channel and look for happy ultra owners to shoot. If you are going to be in a certain area let me know. PM and I will give you my cell#. Some of you I have your numbers seeing how you have been in the shop lately.
jason

voodoomedman
03-16-2007, 12:20 PM
I have a box of ultra clothes that I have to get shot for the website right after I deliver the 26. My plan so far is go get my boat and then head to the channel and look for happy ultra owners to shoot. If you are going to be in a certain area let me know. PM and I will give you my cell#. Some of you I have your numbers seeing how you have been in the shop lately.
jason
Am I hearing free Ultra clothes. :D
I'll be all over the lake. The channel is fun to cruise through but if I want to sit there all day I can drive down in the truck and save some money by not having a boat.

dicudmore
03-16-2007, 12:40 PM
the Spectre Shadow will be in attendance :D

Strippoker
03-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Am I hearing free Ultra clothes. :D
I'll be all over the lake. The channel is fun to cruise through but if I want to sit there all day I can drive down in the truck and save some money by not having a boat.
Yeah we will be running around a bit Im seriously considering posting a add to play boat bitch this weekend so we dont have to clean my boat in storage at 100 degrees before running for the water.
Oh as for free clothes Im only bringing womens clothes to give the models, as for the men on this trip I can pack them for a small fee.

voodoomedman
03-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Well if you end up needing a 24 Stealth then flag me down in the one with the Hazard yellow flames fading into orange with blood red swoops and red billet.