PDA

View Full Version : Help...i am getting old because i had to read a manual

a catered life
03-21-2007, 07:23 AM
WTF? i got this new phone and read the manual twice and still can't figure this dam thing out...I recently got a starcom pda xv6700 from verizon and have not been able to get it to do half the stuff its suppose to do...i am experiencing getting it to sync, using wifi, and etc...anyone have this phone that can give me some advise or help.....i guess this is what happens when you get old technology passes you by:eek:

HocusPocus
03-21-2007, 08:10 AM
i just have one of my kids figure it out and then tell me which button to press.:D

Jetdriver
03-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Old Fart!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 08:27 AM
Manual.....we Dont Need No Stinkin Manual.....

DILLIGAF
03-21-2007, 08:44 AM
Use one of the children. A 5 year old can probably figure it out.....lol
I remember sitting down with my son when he was younger and talking to him about me getting old some day. It was a very touching discussion and I wanted him to know that as I got old I was hoping I could depend on him as he is my only child. His response...
"HAHA...You better make sure you have a good retirement plan old man"
:eek:
I like to think he was just kidding :idea:

a catered life
03-21-2007, 09:11 AM
i just have one of my kids figure it out and then tell me which button to press.:D
thats funny :D because i had my 12 and 16 year old assist me and when i came back from the bathroom they had 12 songs downloaded and called two of their friends to so-call:confused: :idea: test the phone part of the pda...i was like thanks but no thanks
[QUOTE=Jetdriver}Old Fart:(
hey your young enough to maybe figure this thing out and your a freaking engineer:eek: i nominate you to be at my house at 6pm tonight to figure this shit out or at least drink a $25 drink with me:D