PDA

View Full Version : 496 HO upgrades

Magic34
03-21-2007, 10:21 AM
A boating question, can you believe it?
I am trying to get a new boat and it has 496HOs for motors. What SAFE bolt on mods are there that wont give me any hassles to add some HP. No Raylar for me.
I'm trying to get from 56 MPH to 60 MPH with twin 496s.:eek:

don johnson
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
A boating question, can you believe it?
I am trying to get a new boat and it has 496HOs for motors. What SAFE bolt on mods are there that wont give me any hassles to add some HP. No Raylar for me.
I'm trying to get from 56 MPH to 60 MPH with twin 496s.:eek:
Remove the turbolators. Depending on hull limitations that should get you about 2-3 MPH and it is free! Otherwise a complete exhaust system that will definately get you to 60 MPH.
Did this on a friends boat and he picked up a soild 3-4 MPH.

phebus
03-21-2007, 10:28 AM
The cheapest route to gain a little would be to take out the turbulators, and fine tune your prop selection. I would think that would get you a few mph.
Expensive route would be the Dana exhaust or CMI, again with proper prop selection.
Neither involve opening up your engines.

Magic34
03-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Remove the turbolators. Depending on hull limitations that should get you about 2-3 MPH and it is free! Otherwise a complete exhaust system that will definately get you to 60 MPH.
Did this on a friends boat and he picked up a soild 3-4 MPH.
What are turbolators?
Who makes a good exhaust system?

Magic34
03-21-2007, 10:35 AM
The cheapest route to gain a little would be to take out the turbulators, and fine tune your prop selection. I would think that would get you a few mph.
Expensive route would be the Dana exhaust or CMI, again with proper prop selection.
Neither involve opening up your engines.
Prop selection... I have no idea how these work!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1634837_Formula_003-med.jpg

phebus
03-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Turbulators are plates located at the exhaust risers that are designed to prevent condensation from running down and effecting the exhaust valves from corrosion. The problem is that they really restrict your exhaust flow, and aren't necessary on most applications. Removing them really improves flow. Do a search on OSO, and you will find some posts from Raylar about them. They also have dyno results from before and after, as well as guideliines on who can, and who shouldn't remove them.
The removal on both sides takes less then 30 minutes, and requires no parts.

don johnson
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
What are turbolators?
Who makes a good exhaust system?
They are a sheet metal reducer that is sandwiched between the manifold and the elbow. They can be removed in about 30 minutes per motor. They are designed to stop water reversion/ condensation from entering the engine. If your exhaust manifolds are "higher" then the exhaust tips you should not have any reversion problems.
CMI makes the "Best" exhaust sytem. i understand that Dana has introduced a system that works very well also.

Cole Trickle
03-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Leave it alone!!!!
Freaking guy wants to go 70mph in a 45' cruiser while watching Dora on the 2 50' plasmas.:devil: :D
What kind of upgrades are you gonna do to the stereo? I want to feel the dinosaurs from my floatie 50' away while we watch jurassic park on the patio big screen.;)

RiverToysJas
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
Add a K&N! ;)

phebus
03-21-2007, 11:08 AM
Add a K&N! ;)
I have a K&N on mine, and it added nothing to speed, but it didn't hurt, and provides filtering. I think they are a great upgrade.

40FlatDeck
03-21-2007, 11:10 AM
The Tornado!
Leave that thing alone. Just make sure my A/C works.:D

phebus
03-21-2007, 11:13 AM
The best thing you can do, is to take the cover off your speedo, and tweak the needle to read higher. Then just put a smile on your face, and go boating. :)

Concept1
03-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I have a K&N on mine, and it added nothing to speed, but it didn't hurt, and provides filtering. I think they are a great upgrade.
I did a K&N too, it looks like its going to restrict alot more then the stock one but it didnt make a difference on mine either, and I feel better that its stopping more particles..

Cole Trickle
03-21-2007, 11:17 AM
I would hold out for one that has the Merc 700/NXT combo;):D:devil:
Sorry Deanna;):sqeyes:

blown65
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
You could get an electric supercharger off ebay. At least there is no worries of blowing the motor up with one of those. :D

jrgaudettes
03-21-2007, 11:26 AM
I ordered the K&N a few days ago, more for looks then anything. I was told by a friend it would not breath as well but after reading the above comments I'm glad to know its the same as far as performance and did not waste my $$$ :D

DeltaSigBoater
03-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Maybe I missed it, but what boat are you looking at getting that has Twin 496 HOs w/ Bravo IIIs?

Cole Trickle
03-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Maybe I missed it, but what boat are you looking at getting that has Twin 496 HOs w/ Bravo IIIs?
34 Magic Cat aka... Thanks tweakers III
He is trying to do something different;)

blender over
03-21-2007, 11:53 AM
I ordered the K&N a few days ago, more for looks then anything. I was told by a friend it would not breath as well but after reading the above comments I'm glad to know its the same as far as performance and did not waste my $$$ :D
I also have a K&N filter, I was told it will cut down on transome exhaust waste on the back of the boat, i havent noticed a difference. (Good thing for Boat Bling cleaners):D
I also took out my tubulators, did not notice a difference there either:mad:

Deano
03-21-2007, 11:53 AM
They make better props for the bravo III now too.

caroftheweek
03-21-2007, 11:55 AM
34 Magic Cat aka... Thanks tweakers III
He is trying to do something different;)
that would make for one hell of a hole shot.

Deano
03-21-2007, 11:57 AM
I also have a K&N filter, I was told it will cut down on transome exhaust waste on the back of the boat, i havent noticed a difference. (Good thing for Boat Bling cleaners):D
I'm no expert, but from what I learned is your engine is tuned for 89 octane. When I was running a 7.4mpi, I switched to 89 from 91 and the black transom was gone...and it actually ran better.:)

Magic34
03-21-2007, 11:59 AM
They make better props for the bravo III now too.
What are the differences?

Deano
03-21-2007, 12:08 PM
The props that are shown tend to burn at high speeds right before the cups. Merc. came out with some props that don't burn and perform better. I've had hill work on mine a couple of times and they perform pretty good til around 70 then they start slipping alittle. I just brought them back to do alittle work. Really nice out of the hole though. I only go maybe half throttle and the boat rolls right over with 30P.
My boat has a 1.8 ratio and the new props only go to 28pitch. Thats not enough for me. I could probably buy them and have them tweeked, but I'm done trying to go faster.....at least with this boat:D
Alot of good info on the b3 and the new props on OSO.

BajaMike
03-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Those Bravo 3s will restrict your speed more then anything...with all that prop in the water, you're never going to go real fast....:confused:
They are great for low speed handling and cruising.....you heard the expression...."built for confort, not for speed"....:idea:
:D

jrgaudettes
03-21-2007, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the info. After reading this I was considering removing my tubulators, but now I wont bother. :D

Magic34
03-21-2007, 12:12 PM
The props that are shown tend to burn at high speeds right before the cups. Merc. came out with some props that don't burn and perform better. I've had hill work on mine a couple of times and they perform pretty good til around 70 then they start slipping alittle. I just brought them back to do alittle work. Really nice out of the hole though. I only go maybe half throttle and the boat rolls right over with 30P.
My boat has a 1.8 ratio and the new props only go to 28pitch. Thats not enough for me. I could probably buy them and have them tweeked, but I'm done trying to go faster.....at least with this boat:D
Alot of good info on the b3 and the new props on OSO.
So with the props on there now, I will top out at 57 MPH on a good day. No issues with that?

undertaker
03-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Dana makes a nice exhaust system for the 496 HO not real pricey IMO, just ordered a set for my Donzi 22 classic, alot of info on the Dana Marine Forum.....check it out...Good luck...:D :D
Undertaker:D

ULTRA26 # 1
03-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Either CMI or Dana exhaust will get you to 60. There is really nothing else you can do without opening up the motors.
John M

Deano
03-21-2007, 12:21 PM
Sorry, I forgot about the 57mph. I was running around there before the engine transplant and don't remember any burning. You'll love those drives...As far as speed...there are some guys on oso running their boats in the 90's with no issues.

xs ultra
03-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Any one using the Lghtning Headers on their 496.?

blender over
03-21-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm no expert, but from what I learned is your engine is tuned for 89 octane. When I was running a 7.4mpi, I switched to 89 from 91 and the black transom was gone...and it actually ran better.:)
I herd the same thing, i run 89 in mine.

blender over
03-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the info. After reading this I was considering removing my tubulators, but now I wont bother. :D
Ohh i forgot to mention, it sounds much better with the tubulators out:D
Thats the only plus ive notice.

caroftheweek
03-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Hey Michael, how about a pic of your new floating mansion?:)

Magic34
03-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Hey Michael, how about a pic of your new floating mansion?:)
Not yet since it isn't final. Dont want to jinx it.

Beer-30
03-21-2007, 02:11 PM
Any one using the Lghtning Headers on their 496.?
I will be eventually. The wife ordering new bedroom furniture has delayed them a little, but I still have my side fund that is growing.
I have always loved the look of them. After seeing this Raylar equipped 496 running with them, I had to have them:
http://media.putfile.com/Bents-Nordic-Engine

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Wow, the Dana exhaust looks like a heck of a deal, the 3 to 4 hours it would take me to install it though would suck my will to live. I think I would pay somebody to install it anyway, I don't like to wrench when I am out in Havi.

Magic34
03-21-2007, 04:41 PM
So, just putting the Dana exhaust system on gets you how much HP?

beaverretriever
03-21-2007, 04:59 PM
I gained 3mph on my small block and it planes much quicker.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-21-2007, 05:00 PM
So, just putting the Dana exhaust system on gets you how much HP?
106 combined 53 each HO
John M

jrgaudettes
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I gained 3mph on my small block and it planes much quicker.
Ohh i forgot to mention, it sounds much better with the tubulators out:D
Thats the only plus ive notice.
I might just give it a try. What do I have to loose.:D Im going to add the Dana's next Fall when the warranty is up.

h2oski2fast
03-21-2007, 05:11 PM
106 combined 53 each HO
John M
After remapping the fuel curve, not straight out of the box.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-21-2007, 05:12 PM
I might just give it a try. What do I have to loose.:D Im going to add the Dana's next Fall when the warranty is up.
Leo,
I removed my plates before I got the CMI's and there was a very slight increase in power. If I were you I would take those suckers out. It takes no more than 1/2 hour for both sides.
After remapping the fuel curve, not straight out of the box.
Per Bob at Dana, there was no remapping involved. They added some fuel pressure via an adjustable regulator. See the dyno results on Dana's site.
JM

jrgaudettes
03-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Leo,
I removed my plates before I got the CMI's and there was a very slight increase in power. If I were you I would take those suckers out. It takes no more than 1/2 hour for both sides.
Per Bob at Dana, there was no remapping involved. They added some fuel pressure via an adjustable regulator. See the dyno results on Dana's site.
JM
John, Thanks I am gonna do it next weekend. What tools do I need as I will make sure to bring them with me.
Leo

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 06:04 PM
John, Thanks I am gonna do it next weekend. What tools do I need as I will make sure to bring them with me.
Leo
a crescent wrench and a screw-driver :wink: ...you can do it in your storage unit--
I did on the last HO boat I had...that $10 tool-kit with a few misc sockets will come in handy

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Leo
I want to do this as well, anybody know what the cons are?

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:06 PM
a crescent wrench and a screw-driver :wink: ...you can do it in your storage unit--
I did on the last HO boat I had...that $10 tool-kit with a few misc sockets will come in handy
Dan, so where exactly are they located at?

INSman
03-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Call me you friggin' TOOL !! :rolleyes:

phebus
03-21-2007, 06:15 PM
If anyone in Havasu needs help, or tools, PM me.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:17 PM
If anyone in Havasu needs help, or tools, PM me.
You'de done it now, next time I am in Havi, you will know.

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 06:19 PM
Dan, so where exactly are they located at?
right beneath the risers--loosen the hardware for the risers, lift them up out of the way and you'll be looking at them...I still have them hanging in my garage if you want to see the sample

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
right beneath the risers--loosen the hardware for the risers, lift them up out of the way and you'll be looking at them...I still have them hanging in my garage if you want to see the sample
Cool. Anybody ever here about or experience reversion?

jrgaudettes
03-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Great, Thanks for the help.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 06:23 PM
The cons are that your motor doesn't have stainless valves and residual water will cause corosion. I just called my mechanic and he said not to do it!!!!!!!!!!

purrfecttremor
03-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Does it help to remove them if you have mufflers?

Jyruiz
The cons are that your motor doesn't have stainless valves and residual water will cause corosion. I just called my mechanic and he said not to do it!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, wonder if the aftermarket exhaust systems have something like that as well, or if they just leave them out to get more power.

duner21
WHat is the proper fuel for the 496ho? I have been running 91 is it suppose to be 89? Thanks for the help!

purrfecttremor
03-21-2007, 06:31 PM
The book says to run 87 or better.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:31 PM
WHat is the proper fuel for the 496ho? I have been running 91 is it suppose to be 89? Thanks for the help!
From everything I have read here and in OSO, 91 is not adding anything and you are wasting money. The manual says to use 87.

purrfecttremor
03-21-2007, 06:33 PM
Ive tried 91 with no differance.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks, wonder if the aftermarket exhaust systems have something like that as well, or if they just leave them out to get more power.
Not sure JR. I will not be in the market for headers for another season but these turbulators, or whatever they are called stop condensation from running back into the engine. When you fire up the engine these turbulators trap the water allowing the exhaust to blow out the trapped water.
My mechanic whom I trust 100% said not to do it, I am gonna stick with him.

mobldj
03-21-2007, 06:35 PM
just put on a shiny boat bling engine cover,if nothing else youll look faster.

duner21
03-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the info guys! Looks like i can save a few penny's!

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Not sure JR. I will not be in the market for headers for another season but these turbulators, or whatever they are called stop condensation from running back into the engine. When you fire up the engine these turbulators blow out the trapped water.
My mechanic whom I trust 100% said not to do it, I am gonna stick with him.
Thanks for all the info, I don't think I am going to do it. I never go past 50mph anyway.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Thanks for all the info, I don't think I am going to do it. I never go past 50mph anyway.
The way I look at it is I don't need to take a chance on killing an engine for a measily 1-2mph

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:45 PM
The way I look at it is I don't need to take a chance on killing an engine for a measily 1-2mph
Good point, I was looking into it because my mechanic told me my prop is to small, so I figured I would get a bigger prop and add some more power. I think I will just try a different prop first.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 06:51 PM
Good point, I was looking into it because my mechanic told me my prop is to small, so I figured I would get a bigger prop and add some more power. I think I will just try a different prop first.
What are you running right now for prop? And what size is your boat?

phebus
03-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Juan, why size prop do you want to try? I'm sure I could get you hooked up.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:54 PM
What are you running right now for prop? And what size is your boat?
A 22 4 blade, planes out pretty quick with out giving it much throttle. My boat is 26' and I have a 496 mag, non HO. My mechanic put it on the computer and saw that the previous owner was hitting the rev limiter with that prop. I have never got it past 55mph, so I know it wasn't me cause the RPMs were not at the limit.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Juan, why size prop do you want to try? I'm sure I could get you hooked up.
You are to kind Rick, but I am not sure yet, don't know a lot about all this. I guess I would want to try the next size up.

phebus
03-21-2007, 07:00 PM
You are to kind Rick, but I am not sure yet, don't know a lot about all this. I guess I would want to try the next size up.
No problem, let me know if you want to try a 24P. But, in order to know if it's the right prop for your application, you are going to have to go full throttle to see if the engines rpm's are within specs.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 07:02 PM
No problem, let me know if you want to try a 24P. But, in order to know if it's the right prop for your application, you are going to have to go full throttle to see if the engines rpm's are within specs.
Not a problem, I am going to be going to Havi alone here soon so that wont be a problem.

vegasriverjunkie
03-21-2007, 07:03 PM
I have the same boat and I run around at 63 with a 24p.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 07:06 PM
I have the same boat and I run around at 63 with a 24p.
Do you have the HO and by any chance is that GPS'd?

beaverretriever
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
A 22 4 blade, planes out pretty quick with out giving it much throttle. My boat is 26' and I have a 496 mag, non HO. My mechanic put it on the computer and saw that the previous owner was hitting the rev limiter with that prop. I have never got it past 55mph, so I know it wasn't me cause the RPMs were not at the limit.
I am running a 24pitch, removed the turbs, no mufflers (thru transom but under water till on plane) 87octane, and everything else is stock. I run 61.8 on GPS with a measly little 6.2 mpi. You should be able run faster than 55.
You will be fine without the turbs.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 07:09 PM
You gotta open that thing up. I run in Havasu right against the rev limiter but never hit it unless I come into some chop. It will run right at 5150 RPM with a 28p but my boat is 29'. I think I will leave the prop where it is. i can only hit 5000 RPM here in Phx but run the ocean often aswell as Havi so I aint messin with nothing!

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 07:11 PM
You gotta open that thing up. I run in Havasu right against the rev limiter but never hit it unless I come into some chop. It will run right at 5150 RPM with a 28p but my boat is 29'. I think I will leave the prop where it is. i can only hit 5000 RPM here in Phx but run the ocean often aswell as Havi so I aint messin with nothing!
Wish I could, but since I always have my wife and kids in the boat, I take it easy, I have only hit 55mph once with them on it, every other time, it is 45mph max.

AZJD
03-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Wish I could, but since I always have my wife and kids in the boat, I take it easy, I have only hit 55mph once with them on it, every other time, it is 45mph max.
Thats all good. Keep them kids safe!:D

vegasriverjunkie
03-21-2007, 07:15 PM
Thats with no load and gps'd. I'm lucky to get 61 with all the stereo, people and heavy ice chest now. Its a mag also.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
Thats with no load and gps'd. I'm lucky to get 61 with all the stereo, people and heavy ice chest now. Its a mag also.
I wonder if I will even hit 60mph then, our boat has a big system as well and 4 batteries.

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Thats all good. Keep them kids safe!:D
Always try to.:)

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 07:25 PM
Juan...When our 25 Eagle was new it came with a 26. Then we found out we couldn't ski with it, but was fast. Then we tried a 22 and the boat popped right up, but not so good on the top end. A 24 is just right for skiing and top end.:)

Magic34
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
You my friend are the only person on this site with self control.
That being said, we can run side by side in boats, just about my speed now. :)

ULTRA26 # 1
03-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Leo
Leo,
Take a socket set with a 8" extension. Hopefully the set will a socket small enough for the hose clamps you will need to loosen. Remove the four nuts that fasten the riser to the manifold. Loosen the hose clamps on small hose and work the hose lose. A this point lift the riser up over the studs and you will see the plate. There are gaskets on both sides of the plate. I reassembled using both gaskets, but it can be done with one. Reassemble. Don't recall the exact torque specs. Tighten evenly in a cross pattern and do not over tighten.
John M

Jyruiz
03-21-2007, 09:44 PM
You my friend are the only person on this site with self control.
That being said, we can run side by side in boats, just about my speed now. :)
Thanks, but I do it because of the family, I am afraid of the other boater and I just want enough time to react. I rather be slow and have my family than, well, you know. And does this mean you got the new boat?

Magic34
03-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Thanks, but I do it because of the family, I am afraid of the other boater and I just want enough time to react. I rather be slow and have my family than, well, you know. And does this mean you got the new boat?
95% of the way there. I have a signed contract and the airline tickets have been purchased to go sign on the dotted line. So unless something comes up that I just "must" buy before then, it is a done deal. I am holding out that 5% in case a killer deal that I cant pass up falls in my lap before I go and sign away.
On the speed thing and regards to your decisions... I was joking, not being a smart ass. I find it very respectable that you are like that. I'd boat with you any day!:)

Beer-30
03-22-2007, 02:11 AM
So far, I don't think anyone knows of any. I've had mine out for two seasons now.

AZJD
03-22-2007, 06:02 AM
95% of the way there. I have a signed contract and the airline tickets have been purchased to go sign on the dotted line. So unless something comes up that I just "must" buy before then, it is a done deal. I am holding out that 5% in case a killer deal that I cant pass up falls in my lap before I go and sign away.
On the speed thing and regards to your decisions... I was joking, not being a smart ass. I find it very respectable that you are like that. I'd boat with you any day!:)
No Ice Man you can boat with me any day!!:D :D :D

shadow
03-22-2007, 06:08 AM
Mine have been out for the last couple of seasons and no problems.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5472DSCF1482-med.JPG

jrgaudettes
03-22-2007, 06:26 AM
Thanks for posting the pic. Now I know what they look like.:D

jayd_jr
03-22-2007, 06:38 AM
So these are the turbolators? I know I have them and mufflers in. I want to remove both. How hard are the mufflers to remove? Can we get pics of those?

Jyruiz
03-22-2007, 06:49 AM
No worries, I did not take it seriously. Well, that 5% is holding up us seeing some pics, so lets look at the 95% boat that you might get.:D

Magic34
03-22-2007, 07:34 AM
No Ice Man you can boat with me any day!!:D :D :D
LMAO.... Good

fatboy95
03-22-2007, 10:34 AM
The best thing you can do, is to take the cover off your speedo, and tweak the needle to read higher. Then just put a smile on your face, and go boating. :)
LMAO:) :) AND,,, IT'S INEXPENSIVE

Magic34
03-22-2007, 10:42 AM
This wouldn't work. That screen on the left would tell me it was lying!!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1634837_Formula_011_trim-med.jpg

caroftheweek
03-22-2007, 10:53 AM
com'on just one side shot:devil: :devil:

caroftheweek
03-22-2007, 10:54 AM
nice woodgrain, BTW. i hope you are going to do something about that

Cole Trickle
03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
nice woodgrain, BTW. i hope you are going to do something about that
Leave the poor guy alone....
Wood = Sophistication!!!

Magic34
03-22-2007, 11:21 AM
No worries, I did not take it seriously. Well, that 5% is holding up us seeing some pics, so lets look at the 95% boat that you might get.:D
Hold on, that 5% is talking to me right now.

Magic34
03-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Wood = Sophistication!!!
After the Chevy 4500 I had an interior more like a fully lined cedar closet, a little wood feels nice!:D

caroftheweek
03-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Wood = Sophistication!!!
BTW, that woodgrain dash for the GTO just arrived. i will get it to you this weekend. :devil:

Jyruiz
03-22-2007, 11:48 AM
BTW, that woodgrain dash for the GTO just arrived. i will get it to you this weekend. :devil:
Where is that vomit smiley at?

AZJD
03-22-2007, 12:32 PM
This wouldn't work. That screen on the left would tell me it was lying!!!!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1634837_Formula_011_trim-med.jpg
Reggie who?:D :D :D :eek:

Magic34
03-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Reggie who?:D :D :D :eek:
No Reggie, but as I said before... That 5% of me is doing some workin right now. May throw a wrench in the whole thing.