PDA

View Full Version : Who's your best friend,,why,,,,?

Trailer Park Casanova
03-21-2007, 03:17 PM
Though my wife is my best friend and lover,, outside of romance we've met some super people on HB's:
JB Rich,, excellent person, his family is textbook warm and fun and as good as a family gets solid.
Badblown Danny,, his mom raised a gentleman with spikes, super person, everyone should spend time with Danny, a heart of gold, genuine and fun.
And,, on top all that,, a character.
Willie: Catered life,, as generous and as awesome person as one could ever meet.
RD,,, honest,, giving,, unselfish,,,nothing he wouldn't do for you. Ya walk away a better person when you've spent time with him,, no matter what the vice.
Boatnam,,,, great people,, there for ya.
Who's your best friend (other than your wife or GF or husband or BF),, and why?:

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Well for the past 11 and a 1/2 years my wife has been my Best friend and always will be. I share the world with her, Good and Bad.
I really havent had a GREAT/BEST FRIEND since right after H.S.
I do have two extremely close friends.

Havasu_Dreamin
03-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Roln20s (Patrick) - just a great guy...always there to make me laugh...always willing to help out...
Essex502 - I can always get an honest no BS answer from Mike...we both have the same twisted/warped sense of humor
My dad - we may not always see eye-to-eye and certainly have our disagreements but he's still one of my best friends...
My longest friend in terms of time is not even on HB. We've known each other since we were 4 years old.....

Jordy
03-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Who's your best friend (other than your wife or GF or husband or BF),, and why?:
Well for the past 11 and a 1/2 years my wife has been my Best friend and always will be.
You get an F on this assignment for complete and total failure to follow directions!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 03:32 PM
You get an F on this assignment for complete and total failure to follow directions!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D
That is ok, I never follow directions anyways.

beaverretriever
03-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Well for the past 11 and a 1/2 years my wife has been my Best friend and always will be. I share the world with her, Good and Bad.
Kilrs wife is my best friend too for the past 11 1/2 yrs... ;) :devil:

riverbound
03-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I cant say I have a "best" friend. but I do have the "best Friends".
All of my REALLY good friends I have met here or at the river.
I wont list them because I KNOW I would accidentaly leave someone out. but they all know who they are.

mrs.rvrluvr
03-21-2007, 05:06 PM
I met some really nice people from HB this past weekend. EZKiller is quickly becoming one of my good friends. My best friend is a girl I've known since I was 5, so for like 28 years.

photo chick
03-21-2007, 05:12 PM
My best friend I've had since 4th grade. We had just moved into a new neighborhood, I've always been a total Tomgirl. This girl noticed I was watching all the neighboorhood kids playing street hockey and asked if I wanted to play. I ended up kickin' butt over all the guys and we became best friends since then. I still talk to her every other day even though we live miles apart:D
My brother is also one of my best friends!!!:D

Boatcop
03-21-2007, 05:17 PM
No explanation necessary.
http://www.boatcop.com/BBL3.JPG

mrs.rvrluvr
03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
No explanation necessary.
http://www.boatcop.com/BBL3.JPG
Ooohh.....he is sooooo cute!!! :) :)

Jbb
03-21-2007, 05:21 PM
RD,,, honest,, giving,, unselfish,,,nothing he wouldn't do for you. Ya walk away a better person when you've spent time with him,, no matter what the vice.
Brown said he walked away reeking of tobacco and cheap booze....?...
rd sux...

SummitKarl
03-21-2007, 05:24 PM
this is a easy one
Ziggy,
over 30yrs of friendship
never a harsh word
always been there for each other (always will be)
mutual respect and admiration
he is my conscience, when mine fails to work:rolleyes:
he gets my jokes:D
and there is no one in the world I trust more ;)

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 05:27 PM
EZKiller is quickly becoming one of my good friends. .
WOW, I really want to see some PICS Now

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 05:31 PM
Kilrs wife is my best friend too for the past 11 1/2 yrs... ;) :devil:
can you post your pic again, One of my kids doesnt look like me

mrs.rvrluvr
03-21-2007, 05:32 PM
WOW, I really want to see some PICS Now
We will be at Katherine's Landing damn run together........we'll get you some good ones. :D

Magic34
03-21-2007, 05:34 PM
EZKiller is quickly becoming one of my good friends.
Have you met her husband?

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 05:41 PM
All my best friends have my respect. I can honestly say thats why I believe I have more than one best friend. Living and helping them through good and bad is how you grow that respect, not by abandoning them at the first left turn...........

Troy McClure
03-21-2007, 05:44 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3216Geisha_Smile.jpg
'Cause she's so cute! :D

Kilrtoy
03-21-2007, 05:46 PM
We will be at Katherine's Landing damn run together........we'll get you some good ones. :D
OH I WILL BE THERE, I will take and chorograph my own of you two

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I met some really nice people from HB this past weekend. EZKiller is quickly becoming one of my good friends. My best friend is a girl I've known since I was 5, so for like 28 years.
thanks!!!! we sure have had some fun, huh? with more fun times ahead!!!...
my true best friend is my hubby ...of course...
but, then there is my best friend yvonne... she lives around the corner from me...YEA, SHE IS THE ONE WHO RAN IN FRONT OF THE GUNS SHOT:( TO THROW MY DRUNK ASS DOWN, THE NITE OF THE SHOOTING...we have been best friends since i was 15, we have been pregnate ...TWICE :D at the same time, and our hubbys, are best friends...tho:( her and her hubby, have since been divorced... FUNNY THING...my sons:D and yvonnes daughters :D hang out alot.... and date often...the 2 younger ones MY SON, HER DAUGHTER and the 2 older ones...MY SON ,HER DAUGHTER...THERE SHE IS...
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q71/eazykiller2006/sandbar3.jpg

Phat Matt
03-21-2007, 05:52 PM
Don't forget the camera. :)

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 05:55 PM
several from here...and in no particular order
98vector21 Wade--been friends for years, closer to him and his family than my own family--they would do anything for me as I would for them...
Todd969--same as above--super people
Slowinhavasu--great people, great family, and they have a Spectre so they are best friends by brand :D
vegas36cat--well they are kinda family. I work for them and live at their house during the week. Oh, and they have a Spectre too :D
hell, there's really too many good people on here to try and list all of 'em and why :D

Debbolas
03-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Is the theme song to "Courtship of Eddies Father" running through anyone elses mind?
"He's my beeeest friend, lada do do do do do":D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Have you met her husband?
woe:devil: lol, of course ...we all hung out together...lol hmm what ya mean there killer? come on don't hold back...:devil:

INSman
03-21-2007, 06:05 PM
several from here...and in no particular order
98vector21 Wade--been friends for years, closer to him and his family than my own family--they would do anything for me as I would for them...
Todd969--same as above--super people
Slowinhavasu--great people, great family, and they have a Spectre so they are best friends by brand :D
vegas36cat--well they are kinda family. I work for them and live at their house during the week. Oh, and they have a Spectre too :D
hell, there's really too many good people on here to try and list all of 'em and why :D
Okay, I see how you are now :confused: :yuk: :hammer2: :D

roln 20s
03-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Havasu Dreamin (and dad)...always there for me, in Havasu or Cali :D Not too mention that we are like brothers -- always on the same page
Dr Marg - business partner and great friend, wonderful family and some of the best advice ever
Dicudmore - he is always willing to be the "girl overflow boat" -- when we have too many, we need reliable boat drivers to keep the party together - one of the ORIGIINAL Boat Bling customers.
Slowinhavasu - the original boat bling distributor, but besides that and more importantly - one of the nicest, most sincere people I have ever met - great family and super dad to his kids - also very funny :D
Many, many others such as Todd969 and Dana, Essex502 and wife, Jordy (did I admit that), and all DCB Cult members :D :)
Roln 20s

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Okay, I see how you are now :confused: :yuk: :hammer2: :D
you fall in to the too many good people to list category, as does Patrick, HD/HH, Kilrtoys...I didn't want to be typing all night...

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 06:22 PM
Havasu Dreamin (and dad)...always there for me, in Havasu or Cali :D Not too mention that we are like brothers -- always on the same page
Dr Marg - business partner and great friend, wonderful family and some of the best advice ever
Dicudmore - he is always willing to be the "girl overflow boat" -- when we have too many, we need reliable boat drivers to keep the party together - one of the ORIGIINAL Boat Bling customers.
Slowinhavasu - the original boat bling distributor, but besides that and more importantly - one of the nicest, most sincere people I have ever met - great family and super dad to his kids - also very funny :D
Many, many others such as Todd969 and Dana, Essex502 and wife, Jordy (did I admit that), and all DCB Cult members :D :)
Roln 20s
Its a rough job sometimes but I don't mind it a bit :D

phebus
03-21-2007, 06:26 PM
What is this, the freakin' Academy Awards? :)
I'd like to thank, yada, yada, yada. :mad:

TeamGreene
03-21-2007, 06:29 PM
I could not agree with this more. It's great that someone else think's thae way we do!

Phat Daddy
03-21-2007, 06:32 PM
Besides my wife, my mom and dad.

phebus
03-21-2007, 06:32 PM
My best friends are Jack Daniels, Jhonny Walker, Jim Beam, and Jose Cuervo. They have seen me through many hard times. :)

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 06:38 PM
My best friends are Jack Daniels, Jhonny Walker, Jim Beam, and Jose Cuervo. They have seen me through many hard times. :)
Adolph Coors and August Busch for me.:D

vmjtc3
03-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Some guy named Dan was till I saw his list:devil:
:D

Jordy
03-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Roln 20s
You know, my feelings wouldn't be hurt if you didn't admit it as I know you have a business you're getting off the ground... :D :D :D

EAZYKILLER2006
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
that i would like to see...next time jack shots, straight up ...the whole bottle...and well...lets see how ya do...you're going down...:devil: CUS JACK IS MY FRIEND...

Havasu_Dreamin
03-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Roln 20s
So true.....all of it.....I am honored to say I consider all of them my friends.....

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Some guy named Dan was till I saw his list:devil:
:D
:devil: :)

98 Vector 21
03-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Dan is truly the brother I never had and always wanted! Why? I know he has my back & vise versa! I am truly sorry That I could not save his brother a few years ago! :( & I like Spectre's

98 Vector 21
03-21-2007, 07:53 PM
Roln 20s
Consider me next in line for the overflow! Somebody needs to handle the coolers & pour the DRINKS :D

XtrmWakeborder
03-21-2007, 07:55 PM
Definately would have to be my buddy Erick. I have known him since he was born "we're 6 months apart" and we have never been too far apart. We have never fought, disagreed, he has always had my back, and never let me down. He's the guy that backs the boat down and I drive it off the trailer. He has been, and will always be like a brother to me. I'm actually really bummed that he joined the navy to become a SEAL, but he was made for it.:(

slowinhavasu
03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Hands down, my wife.......:D
Of course, you know who you are...and I want to thank GOD......OH and world peace......:idea:

dicudmore
03-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Hands down, my wife.......:D
Of course, you know who you are...and I want to thank GOD......OH and world peace......:idea:
you have forgotten some of the important ones...Mercury racing, Jay Pallini...

Baja Big Dog
03-21-2007, 08:24 PM
Dad

wolfie
03-21-2007, 08:32 PM
Boy, this thread depressed me. My best friends were my dad, brother and my dog, all of which passed away 6-7 years ago.

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Boy, this thread depressed me. My best friends were my dad, brother and my dog, all of which passed away 6-7 years ago.
Sorry to hear..but I know what you mean.:(

Havasu1986
03-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Sorry Double post.

Magic34
03-22-2007, 07:42 AM
woe:devil: lol, of course ...we all hung out together...lol hmm what ya mean there killer? come on don't hold back...:devil:
Just messing around. :D

catman-do
03-22-2007, 07:51 AM
My best friend is Hien. One of those guys that will shoot you straight, be there when times are tough, and be the first to lend a fist when times get heated. We have been friends for about 11 years. Done the fought for each other, and fought with each other thing. The best thing is after whoopin each others a$$'$ we were cool as can be a couple hours later. He is going to be the best man in my wedding and most likely will be the godfather of my kids.

Jrocket
03-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I'd have to say Orangepicker here on the boards has always been my best friend.He was there when I was out of work and loaned me money for..no,wait...that wasnt him.Oh yeah,he came to pick me up when my truck broke down and then...hold on,that wasnt him either.Ok now I remember,he bailed me out of jail after my...errr hold on here,wrong guy again.Come to think of it,that sum beotch still owes me 20 bucks!

a catered life
03-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Though my wife is my best friend and lover,, outside of romance I've met some super people on HB's:
JB Rich,, excellent person, his family is textbook warm and fun and as good as a family gets solid.
Badblown Danny,, his mom raised a gentleman, super person everyone should spend time with Danny, a heart of gold, genuine and fun.
And,, on top all that,, a character.
Willie: Catered life,, as generous and as awesome person as one could ever meet.
Boatnam,,,, great people,, there for ya.
hey thanks for the kind words
my best friend outside of the wife would have to be my high school best friend...we have been through so much since high school until now...i have watched him go from a criminal on the run, part time rapper, to a very successful business owner.....in the matter of 3 years he went from screwing around with a lot of women and driving a delivery truck to makeing over 100,000 a year and marrying a great woman...he is truly my brother from another mother and i wish the best for him....the thing that make us best friends is we never judge each other and accept each other with all of our faults....we never compete and try to keep up with the jones.....
as far as people i have meet from HB everyone has been a great pleasure to meet with no regerts:idea: ....mainly we stay based with the old PP(:eek: )....i still want to meet a lot more but work comes first
cool thread made me think

Do F150's Float?
03-22-2007, 08:43 AM
My cousin - we've been best friends since i crawled in the barbie box at 3 months old and she gave me the look of death. We're closer than she & her sister are. :D
My friend from jr. high (also amanda) - she was a newbie to our district... i saved her from the band geeks, and it's all been downhill from there.
MrsBordsmnj - She's my sister from another mister! Gotta love ***boat...bringing people together...one post at a time :D
Lots of other awesome people i've met here... RB & Danny are my brothers from another mother... Sometimes it's nice to sit & count your blessings, and good friends definately are!

PunkAssBitch
03-22-2007, 09:02 AM
It's no secret. Linda Looooooooooooooooooooo........I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Windy
03-22-2007, 09:17 AM
All the people who have been there for me, who have helped me get through the loss of my brother, especially my other half, I am forever thankful for having you all in my life.
My brother...may he rest in peace, was also my best friend. :(
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/00000021.JPG

wolfie
03-22-2007, 09:57 AM
All the people who have been there for me, who have helped me get through the loss of my brother, especially my other half, I am forever thankful for having you all in my life.
My brother...may he rest in peace, was also my best friend. :(
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/medium/00000021.JPG
I've never had the privledge of meeting your brother, but he and all those who have laid down their lives and those who put themselves in harms way for me and my freedoms are my new best friends.

Big Warlock
03-22-2007, 10:15 AM
There is a bunch of people. (My other half does not count, but she has been there for the past five years) But it's the people you can call after (or when) bad shiat has happened. And bad shiat does happen!!!
Jordy
Justin
Susan (office Susan!)
Brian
Stacy
Jackie
Frank
I know they have my back and I would do anything for these people. :)

atomickitn
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
all i can say is , best friend/s hummm if you have to have just one, i think its about time to get some more. life is full of surprises ,and you can never have enough really close friends or best friends (thouse you would do anything for). to say the leaste,i have met several great friends, hoom i think of as my great friends, and buddies, that i love to share and experiance my life with ,because with out all of my great friends,life might just be a lil borring...and with out a doubt my best half becomes better, every single day..and my very best friend is realy more like my brother that i never had but always wanted.....soo thouse that hang out with me, know that i will always be there for them....thanks to all who i have met and had the privalige to call friends, and share my days with.....:)

TAF
03-22-2007, 11:26 AM
and my big ole happy dog (yellow lab) Beau. So , even though I can be an asshole some times my sis Lori has always been my best friend!! Thanks Sis. See ya in Norco:D

IN2-IN2MX
03-22-2007, 11:40 AM
I have a group of girlfriends that I hang out with...we're bestfriends. Terrible pic but here we are...Maria, Moe, Shirley, Jenny on top and me on the bottom.
http://myspace-856.vo.llnwd.net/01246/65/83/1246133856_l.jpg
Jenny has been my best friend since we were in 2nd grade (we're 32 now). Then we met Monica a year later, Maria in junior high and Shirley is our newbie because she only came into the group 2 years ago. I love my girls!!!!

Phat Daddy
03-22-2007, 12:10 PM
http://myspace-856.vo.llnwd.net/01246/65/83/1246133856_l.jpg
I love my girls!!!!
I LOVE YOUR GIRLS TOO!!!:D :D :D

Jordy
03-22-2007, 12:16 PM
There is a bunch of people. (My other half does not count, but she has been there for the past five years) But it's the people you can call after (or when) bad shiat has happened. And bad shiat does happen!!!
Jordy
Justin
Susan (office Susan!)
Brian
Stacy
Jackie
Frank
I know they have my back and I would do anything for these people. :)
Office Susan.... LOVE IT!!! Although it's a good thing you clarified that or someone might have had to pick up the ball and run with it!!! :D :D :D

IN2-IN2MX
03-23-2007, 07:59 AM
I LOVE YOUR GIRLS TOO!!!:D :D :D
Well, you gotta watch out for that Maria chick. She's a bit of a drag...totally shy and never breaks outta her shell. :sleeping:
:D :D :D :D