PDA

View Full Version : Like clockwork

Sportin' Wood
03-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Seems that this place gets fun right around March every year. The drama comes to a head right before Easter every year. Is it just me or is this a case of Dejavu?
This week we have Marrige, Divorce, Race relations, Liar's, freako stalkers, RD sux photo choppin threads, and good ol Jordy! All we need is some wife swappin, dog humpin, some guy that takes money and never sends parts, Drug use and trailer park diaries of young girls getting busy while Moms away,lets not forget plenty of dirt digging, and mud slinging.
Man I love ***boat in the winter. please pass the spam! The sun is coming out soon.

Ziggy
03-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Seems that this place gets fun right around March every year. The drama comes to a head right before Easter every year. Is it just me or is this a case of Dejavu?
This week we have Marrige, Divorce, Race relations, Liar's, freako stalkers, RD sux photo choppin threads, and good ol Jordy! All we need is some wife swappin, dog humpin, some guy that takes money and never sends parts, Drug use and trailer park diaries of young girls getting busy while Moms away,lets not forget plenty of dirt digging, and mud slinging.
Man I love ***boat in the winter. please pass the spam! The sun is coming out soon.
LOL...I think what used to be annual has become perrinial.

Jordy
03-21-2007, 06:56 PM
Wait, what did I do??? :D :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Nothing. You were just your charming self, as usual :D

Phat Daddy
03-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Who needs tv when we have ***boat.:D

Jordy
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
Nothing. You were just your charming self, as usual :D
Oh, well thanks, I think... :idea: :devil: :D

nodigg
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm feeling kinda blessed this year. Let me see If I can find some way to get pissed off at somethng for ya Jeff.

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 06:08 AM
Nothing abnormal.:D

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 06:10 AM
I'm feeling kinda blessed this year. Let me see If I can find some way to get pissed off at somethng for ya Jeff.
I'm plenty pissed off this year at more important things then a web site.:D
Entertainment value only to be found here. Hows the new canoe?

BarryMac
03-22-2007, 06:15 AM
I hate this website, but when you have a stressful day and need a good laugh, there is no better place to come.
Sportin Wood, always keepin it alive, have any words of wisdom for us??? :D :D

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 06:17 AM
have any words of wisdom for us??? :D :D
PUNT!

BarryMac
03-22-2007, 06:20 AM
PUNT!
You're a man of many words...

Ziggy
03-22-2007, 08:00 AM
PUNT!
Run Forrest Run:)

nodigg
03-22-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm plenty pissed off this year at more important things then a web site.:D
Entertainment value only to be found here. Hows the new canoe?
The new canoe is AWESOME and for sale! I want a bigger motor!

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 01:42 PM
The new canoe is AWESOME and for sale! I want a bigger motor!
Love em and leave em?
Oh yea add a web war to the mix some dumba$$ tries sparring with the old school members every year as well. Yes they always lose, go figure?
Great week at HB.com;)

Screaming Pete
03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
mix in a few harley rides and rhino runs and don't forget bash Wes for building an ultra custom deck boat, kick RD in the junk a few times and knock around some DCB Koolaid drinkers because they can run some of the best built boats in the land and you got HOT Boat On Line

RiverDave
03-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Love em and leave em?
Oh yea add a web war to the mix some dumba$$ tries sparring with the old school members every year as well. Yes they always lose, go figure?
Great week at HB.com;)
Go figure? :D
This guy is like a lemming running towards certain doom.. Even if your screaming in his ear to stop he'll just keep on trucking towards the cliff.
It doesn't make any difference to me. At the end of the day there will be one less retard on ***boat, so I figure I'm doing a public service of sorts.
RD :D

MR.rvrluvr
03-22-2007, 02:22 PM
I have been trying to take care of the wife swaping thing but she wont go for it.........persistance is the key....so I'll keep trying :D :D :D

BarryMac
03-22-2007, 02:25 PM
I have been trying to take care of the wife swaping thing but she wont go for it.........persistance is the key....so I'll keep trying :D :D :D
If she's at home tonight I think I heard that someone was needing a couple hundred loads of gravel immediately, I'll come over and keep her company while your away... :D :D

Screaming Pete
03-22-2007, 02:34 PM
If she's at home tonight I think I heard that someone was needing a couple hundred loads of gravel immediately, I'll come over and keep her company while your away... :D :D
remind me to call you barry when i'm out of town............:)

BarryMac
03-22-2007, 02:35 PM
remind me to call you barry when i'm out of town............:)
Going to the Poker Run, I'll leave the key under the mat... :D :D

Sportin' Wood
03-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Go figure? :D
This guy is like a lemming running towards certain doom.. Even if your screaming in his ear to stop he'll just keep on trucking towards the cliff.
It doesn't make any difference to me. At the end of the day there will be one less retard on ***boat, so I figure I'm doing a public service of sorts.
RD :D
Don't worry another will come along as soon as that one is gone. I think you have job security?:rolleyes: