PDA

View Full Version : outboard shops

LAFD
03-22-2007, 08:16 AM
anyone recommend a shop in havasu that can look at an outboard on a boat and would be able to pick it up and drop it off from a dealer.its a used boat and want the motor and drive looked at before purchase. brian and absolute said to goto outboard doctor anyone have experiance with them.

Screaming Pete
03-22-2007, 08:30 AM
anyone recommend a shop in havasu that can look at an outboard on a boat and would be able to pick it up and drop it off from a dealer.its a used boat and want the motor and drive looked at before purchase. brian and absolute said to goto outboard doctor anyone have experiance with them.
i belive it s lakeland marine in havi the the shiz nizzle

LAFD
03-22-2007, 08:53 AM
i belive it s lakeland marine in havi the the shiz nizzle
do you know if they can pick up the boat and drop it back off.

Screaming Pete
03-22-2007, 08:59 AM
no i do not never had to have the done, i know JORDY has used them and i belive Havasu Secert also and a few others with thier 300's and 300'xs. if not call Savage marine and talk to Aderian

Faceaz
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
JC Marine has treated me really fair in the past.

98 Vector 21
03-22-2007, 04:04 PM
PM Dicudemore he has the low down on out drives he keeps 2 going to the shop reguarly....

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 06:44 PM
yes on both counts...thats where Lew is who used to own Lakeland...
edit: thanks Kevin--apparently not...on both counts...I know NOTHING

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 06:45 PM
PM Dicudemore he has the low down on out drives he keeps 2 going to the shop reguarly....
at least spell my name right focker

DCBDaytona
03-22-2007, 06:51 PM
yes on both counts...thats where Lew is who used to own Lakeland...
Lew is not at Outboard Doctor.

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 07:02 PM
Lew is not at Outboard Doctor.
Al's outboard something or other?? I don't know the name of the place--that would be too easy...I just say "Chris pull ______(insert which lower this week) and send it to Lew and he takes care of the rest

DCBDaytona
03-22-2007, 07:03 PM
Al's outboard something or other?? I don't know the name of the place--that would be too easy...I just say "Chris pull ______(insert which lower this week) and send it to Lew and he takes care of the rest
Al's Outboards is correct. Lew is the MAN.:D

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 07:05 PM
Al's Outboards is correct. Lew is the MAN.:D
I thought it was called Al's Outboard Doctor?? I agree with the Lew part...

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 07:07 PM
what do you actually want done? just look at the lower oil condition and a compression test?? what motor is on it?

DCBDaytona
03-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I thought it was called Al's Outboard Doctor?? I agree with the Lew part...
No Senor. Outboard Doctor is another place in town.

dicudmore
03-22-2007, 08:21 PM
No Senor. Outboard Doctor is another place in town.
thank you for your knowledge :D see my edited post above--I know nothing :D