PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Pinstriper...

Pussywhippled
03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Anybody know of a pinstriper in the IE or Orange County that can do some work on my truck?

edog_103
03-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Gormo's for Pinstripping (951) 684-4676, or Zeake Mcpeak.

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 10:07 AM
hey fock you pussywhippled for trying to send an email to my boss to get me fired. Your a little bitch!!!:mad:

Jordy
03-23-2007, 10:10 AM
hey fock you pussywhippled for trying to send an email to my boss to get me fired. Your a little bitch!!!:mad:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 10:15 AM
this faggot disagreed with me on a thread about home loans a while back. Then he goes to my company website and emails my boss a link to the thread that he edited to make look worse. I guess he wanted me to get fired. I never did anything or said anything to offend this waste of life.. real cool pussywhippled! Pick on a 20 year old and try to get him fired from a job that he worked real hard to get. Get a life you dick!
...oh then maybe i can tell you guys about the fake ads on craigslist he posted with my phone # too!

Jordy
03-23-2007, 10:18 AM
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :D :D :D
Fake ad on Craig's List huh??? That's pretty good, and gives me a few ideas... :D :D :D

78Eliminator
03-23-2007, 10:20 AM
Its getting better and better in here every day!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 10:21 AM
does anyone know this guy??

ChumpChange
03-23-2007, 10:26 AM
does anyone know this guy??
I don't. But I know a guy who just got a job with you.

Jordy
03-23-2007, 10:27 AM
this faggot disagreed with me on a thread about home loans a while back. Then he goes to my company website and emails my boss a link to the thread that he edited to make look worse. I guess he wanted me to get fired. I never did anything or said anything to offend this waste of life.. real cool pussywhippled! Pick on a 20 year old and try to get him fired from a job that he worked real hard to get. Get a life you dick!
...oh then maybe i can tell you guys about the fake ads on craigslist he posted with my phone # too!
OK, not taking sides, but you did kind of come across as a jackass in that thread #1, talking about your river house, not daddys, then it turns out it was a trailer, then it turns out it was a trailer that your grandpa bought and quit claimed you, then the inherited money thing. Posting your work website and cell phone number, not such a good idea either. Does make for a good read though. :D :D :D

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 10:31 AM
oh i understand i didnt have my story straight and im sorry for that. I call it a house, i dont know why... just always have. I do pay for it monthly though. I thought everyone here was cool and would abuse my personal info. So beside the point of my thread #1..how is it right for this guy to try and get me fired?? I dont get it??
...oh and its not dad that shares it with me its grandpa.. and i did mention that.
...here and since im a nice guy..looks like hes does cool work
http://www.dorrskustomkreations.com/About.htm

pixilatedpussy
03-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Anybody know of a pinstriper in the IE or Orange County that can do some work on my truck?
We have a great guy...lives in Anaheim Hills & he is mobile. Kent Garcia ...if you need his Number let me know.;)

Jrocket
03-23-2007, 11:04 AM
I LOVE THIS PLACE!!! :D :D :D
Fake ad on Craig's List huh??? That's pretty good, and gives me a few ideas... :D :D :D
Thats old school stuff.I used to put my buddys cars and stuff for sale in the Recycler all the time for a good laugh.Best was when I put his race car in there and ended the add with,(car is way to fast for me to drive,Im scared of it,must sell ASAP)

dumbandyoung
03-23-2007, 11:12 AM
Thats old school stuff.I used to put my buddys cars and stuff for sale in the Recycler all the time for a good laugh.Best was when I put his race car in there and ended the add with,(car is way to fast for me to drive,Im scared of it,must sell ASAP)
haha
yah its funny when its a prank on a friend.. not to a stranger who meant no harm

Pussywhippled
03-23-2007, 01:05 PM
Ok, I'm lost I didn't do anything to this guy. We had a little tiff on a few threads but this has hit me totally off guard.
Now I'm curious...
When? Where? How? and What?
Tell me what happened...

beaverretriever
03-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I know its not in OC, but probably one of the best stripers in the country is Bob Spina. He is here in Vegas and if you can get in with him, do it.

68_ROGERS
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Bob Iverson is very good. I have used Kent Garcia as well, but prefer the quality Bob Iverson will give you.
Bob Iverson Pinstriping
Address: 16912 Gothard St, Huntington Beach, CA, Unit
Phone: (714) 847-4175