PDA

View Full Version : 135+ mph duuuhhh

Strippoker
03-24-2007, 01:15 PM
One of lives small lessons to learn by Strip Poker.
When going to strip clubs don’t brag about your boat being bigger then it really is you never know whom the dancer might just be married to or dating.
Now the rest of the story:
Last night an unknown boat owner with 2 of his buddies went to a stgrip club here in San Diego. While sitting with a certain dancer he begun to tell stories of his Commander power boat and how it runs 135+mph on Lake Havasu and that no one on the lake will have the balls to even try to race him. After about an hour of stories how the dancer should bring some friends and come to the lake with them, she decided to have some fun with him so she started to talk about how she really likes an Ultra 26 shadow and all the specs to do with the boat. Note this should have been a clue to shut up, that maybe this dancer knows a tad more then they thought but nope the beer just kept the mouths running.
Thought all my fellow hot boaters would get a good laugh about this lord knows I was rolling when my wife told me the story on her way home from work last night.
and now you know the rest of the story good day.

BLOWN HOWARD
03-24-2007, 01:26 PM
****ing Awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phebus
03-24-2007, 01:38 PM
I wonder if the unknown boater posts here? That would be a classic if he woke up with a hangover, $250.00 lighter in the wallet, and blue balls, and logs on and has to feel the pain of public humility. :)

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I said 35mph. :)

Jbb
03-24-2007, 01:41 PM
By any chance was his name ........Freddy....:D

Havasu Hangin'
03-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Man...you gotta watch out for those Ultras- they'll kick your ass everytime.
:jawdrop:

phebus
03-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Maybe he was a Cum-man-der, and his record was 135 seconds :)

seanv
03-24-2007, 02:11 PM
whewww! i was thinkin it was last weekend at the rhino in vegas:D :D im in love with a fillipino stripper and she was so into me telling me how hard school was and that she only did this twice a month to help pay bills. then she had to go about the same time i was out of cash:confused: :( i dont get it

Strippoker
03-24-2007, 02:15 PM
just a small note im not bashing any boat or bragging up any, I just found the story real funny how this person was making himself seem soo large and didn't have a clue in the world that he was talking to a boat chick with a degree in advanced bio cem and can also tell you the horse power of most motors. Just shows that you never should judge a book by its cover.

seanv
03-24-2007, 03:01 PM
spole, really i dont get it, i was so nice to her and respectful. i listened to all her stories about how she really didnt like peelin for a living but school was so expensive :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i do hope you sense the sarcasm:notam:

Windy
03-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Worken a few years in a bikini bar I have one or two of those stories to...and a regular poster here actually came in once. That was so funny. :)

seanv
03-24-2007, 03:15 PM
bikini bar???? :D

Windy
03-24-2007, 03:17 PM
bikini bar???? :D
Yes..bikini bar. :)

PunkAssBitch
03-24-2007, 03:20 PM
airport or Kearney PP?

beyondhelpin
03-24-2007, 03:20 PM
I thought it was more than $250. Have fun on me! I also have a Bayliner that runs 105mph. It can smoke Freddie!:D :D :D

ratso
03-24-2007, 03:22 PM
One of lives small lessons to learn by Strip Poker.
When going to strip clubs don’t brag about your boat being bigger then it really is you never know whom the dancer might just be married to or dating.
Now the rest of the story:
Last night an unknown boat owner with 2 of his buddies went to Pure Platinum’s here in San Diego. While sitting with a certain dancer he begun to tell stories of his Commander power boat and how it runs 135+mph on Lake Havasu and that no one on the lake will have the balls to even try to race him. After about an hour of stories how the dancer should bring some friends and come to the lake with them, she decided to have some fun with him so she started to talk about how she really likes an Ultra 26 shadow and all the specs to do with the boat. Note this should have been a clue to shut up, that maybe this dancer knows a tad more then they thought but nope the beer just kept the mouths running. Anyhow after spending about $250.00 the customer not only looked like a jackass but also just helped to fill my boat on the next trip.
Thought all my fellow hot boaters would get a good laugh about this lord knows I was rolling when my wife told me the story on her way home from work last night.
and now you know the rest of the story good day.
Maybe it was "Acommanderguy"... haven't seen much of him lately...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

beaverretriever
03-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Just curious, but is your wife a dancer? I don't think I have ever met anyone actually married to a stripper.
BTW, Commanders go 135+ on EBAY... LOL ;)

ratso
03-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Just curious, but is your wife a dancer? I don't think I have ever met anyone actually married to a stripper.
BTW, Commanders go 135+ on EBAY... LOL ;)
Strippers are the best...:D

seanv
03-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Yes..bikini bar. :)
nicccccccccccccce!!

seanv
03-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Strippers are the best...:D
if i had met that lil pino girl at the lake i'ld be all over her. but a stripper???? i dunno man. i heard about some of the antics goin on with other girls:eek:

ratso
03-24-2007, 03:52 PM
if i had met that lil pino girl at the lake i'ld be all over her. but a stripper???? i dunno man. i heard about some of the antics goin on with other girls:eek:
A bartender friend of mine had been dating one for years, now married and they have a child. As much as I'm AGAINST marriage now, they do seem to have a good one, and she is a really cool chick, but no longer strips as of last year.
One of my best friends was married to one for about 4 years, one of the most beautiful women I ever laid eyes on. They had an absolutely gorgeous daughter together. After their divorce... and I won't turn this into one of those "marriage grenading" threads, we started seeing each other. That lasted 9 months. This girl had a lot of issues, and it was a shame because she was so beautiful and could have had anything she wanted. I purposely sabotaged that relationship to drive her away, because I wouldn't have been able to leave on my own... whole nother chapter in my life that I won't air at this time...
Anyway, I know plenty of others, some married, most aren't, but in general they don't seem much different than most of the other supposedly "normal run of the mill people" that I know... they just take their clothes off for a living...

photo chick
03-24-2007, 03:55 PM
You dated one of your best friends ex's? Isn't that a no no in friends law?
A bartender friend of mine had been dating one for years, now married and they have a child. As much as I'm AGAINST marriage now, they do seem to have a good one, and she is a really cool chick, but no longer strips as of last year.
One of my best friends was married to one for about 4 years, one of the most beautiful women I ever laid eyes on. They had an absolutely gorgeous daughter together. After their divorce... and I won't turn this into one of those "marriage grenading" threads, we started seeing each other. That lasted 9 months. This girl had a lot of issues, and it was a shame because she was so beautiful and could have had anything she wanted. I purposely sabotaged that relationship to drive her away, because I wouldn't have been able to leave on my own... whole nother chapter in my life that I won't air at this time...
Anyway, I know plenty of others, some married, most aren't, but in general they don't seem much different than most of the other supposedly "normal run of the mill people" that I know... they just take their clothes off for a living...

ratso
03-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Only when they are the type to do it to me...;)
He made the rules years ago when he "tried" doing something like that behind my back, but instead of getting upset, that makes me happy. I like my odds on that type of playing field...:D
I have different types or levels of friends. A few I would give my life for... never cross... and others, well... I'm gonna bang their ex wife...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif
I can tell you right now, that would make for an awesome thread...

ratso
03-24-2007, 04:13 PM
...you know... I really gotta add something here.
I think differently than a lot of people, especially when it comes to someone getting all butthurt when they find out their ex is banging one of their friends...
I can't count how many times I have some assclown staring me down or wanting to kick my ass over some ex or a chick I dated or banged... really stupid. I can promise you, I'd rather see an ex of mine with a friend that I knew was a good guy instead of some prick with something to prove which is usually gonna end up with him bruised and bleeding... People split, people move on... if it's with a friend, so be it. I'm not going to limit someone to finding the person that might be that special one because of some freakin' "friends law"...;)

photo chick
03-24-2007, 04:20 PM
I think differently than a lot of people, especially when it comes to someone getting all butthurt when they find out their ex is banging one of their friends...
I can't count how many times I have some assclown staring me down or wanting to kick my ass over some ex or a chick I dated or banged... really stupid. I can promise you, I'd rather see an ex of mine with a friend that I knew was a good guy instead of some prick with something to prove which is usually gonna end up with him bruised and bleeding... People split, people move on... if it's with a friend, so be it. I'm not going to limit someone to finding the person that might be that special one because of some freakin' "friends law"...;)
Ok, I was just curious if guys had laws like the women do.... I would never kick a friends ass for going out with one of my ex's, I might slap her for being so stupid :D Usually by the time he's an ex my friends know all the dirt about them and stay away... so no worries:D :D

Lavey29
03-24-2007, 04:24 PM
Well, although I think it was a really funny situation that happened to that guy in the strip club, what guy on here hasn't told a few lies in order to hook up. I know I did quite a few times in my younger single years. In fact, I still lie to the wife on occassion now to make myself look better or get a little extra piece on a weeknight. Little white lie never hurts and the end result, maybe a hook up or in my case a nooner will justify the means...

CBadDad
03-24-2007, 04:41 PM
I gotta disagree with you on this one ratso. I dated one for six months and met/ partied with a lot of her friends during that time. The better I got to know her, the farther from normal I realized she was. I don't do strip clubs anymore just because of that. I used to luv 'em, because both me and the girl knew what we were there for. But after my experience, their world is totally different from "normal run of the mill" people. The drinking, drugs, focked up coworkers and management combined with the obscene amounts of money they make equal some crazy ass shit. So far from the norm, it's hard to know where to start to try and explain.
Ya, I was one of those guys that would go home from work, sleep until midnight, take a shower then head to the club. After closing, we'd end up some where "unwinding" until 4 or 5 in the morning. Somewhere was a lot of different places. Sometimes it was an underground club. Another dancers home. Some lucky customers mansion. It usually ended the same way. Hammered and naked with many other peeps that I had just met. Then it was home for a shower and back to work.
Sometimes I wonder how I got out alive. I guess all that is important is that I got out.
No disrespect to strippoker and his wife. I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule.
Oh ya, I have a Commander, but it won't go half of the reported 135mph...so it may have been me. :D

CBadDad
03-24-2007, 04:49 PM
I wonder if this Commander 2800 Canopy Cat with a Vipor V-10 will do close to 135mph?
I dunno, but I take it.
http://www.commanderboats.com/images/showroom/2800canopycat/20.jpg

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 05:14 PM
I wonder if this Commander 2800 Canopy Cat with a Vipor V-10 will do close to 135mph?
I dunno, but I take it.
http://www.commanderboats.com/images/showroom/2800canopycat/20.jpg
Not even close. Maybe with two of them. :)

Lavey29
03-24-2007, 05:25 PM
or 2.....thanks pal
Great point, somebody buy that man a drink!

beyondhelpin
03-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I dont care if it barely makes plane as long as it is optioned like that one!:devil:

ratso
03-24-2007, 06:14 PM
I gotta disagree with you on this one ratso. I dated one for six months and met/ partied with a lot of her friends during that time. The better I got to know her, the farther from normal I realized she was. I don't do strip clubs anymore just because of that. I used to luv 'em, because both me and the girl knew what we were there for. But after my experience, their world is totally different from "normal run of the mill" people. The drinking, drugs, focked up coworkers and management combined with the obscene amounts of money they make equal some crazy ass shit. So far from the norm, it's hard to know where to start to try and explain.
Ya, I was one of those guys that would go home from work, sleep until midnight, take a shower then head to the club. After closing, we'd end up some where "unwinding" until 4 or 5 in the morning. Somewhere was a lot of different places. Sometimes it was an underground club. Another dancers home. Some lucky customers mansion. It usually ended the same way. Hammered and naked with many other peeps that I had just met. Then it was home for a shower and back to work.
Sometimes I wonder how I got out alive. I guess all that is important is that I got out.
No disrespect to strippoker and his wife. I'm sure there are exceptions to every rule.
Oh ya, I have a Commander, but it won't go half of the reported 135mph...so it may have been me. :D
...lol...Sometimes I have to "check" myself to remember what normal actually is to some people. I hold down my business and also am working with the bar scene at night. So, yes, I know what you mean about the after hours hangouts, drugs, drinking, and partying it up while most others are sleeping or getting ready for work. I normally run on about 4 hours of sleep a day, and try to catch up on rest Monday and Tuesday. Yes, it is a different lifestyle, but really, what is "normal" I guess? I like to hang with em but it would be hard to date one again... I just can't run that pace and also a business...;)

Jbb
03-24-2007, 06:28 PM
I dated one for six months and met/ partied with a lot of her friends during that time. The better I got to know her, the farther from normal I realized she was. I
:D

C-2
03-24-2007, 09:46 PM
Great story, thanks for sharing.:D

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 10:02 PM
I said 35mph. :)
FOCK!!!!!! You SO beat me to it bro.....have not seen you on here a lot lately Matt, how's things???

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 10:12 PM
FOCK!!!!!! You SO beat me to it bro.....have not seen you on here a lot lately Matt, how's things???
Things are good. We were planning on hitting the river up this weekend but things came up. I can't wait to get back out there when it's warm. Boating in the winter can be nice and peaceful, but I like the heat. :)

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Not even close. Maybe with two of them. :)
How close then?
Surely that beast will do triple didgits.
...lol...Sometimes I have to "check" myself to remember what normal actually is to some people. I hold down my business and also am working with the bar scene at night. So, yes, I know what you mean about the after hours hangouts, drugs, drinking, and partying it up while most others are sleeping or getting ready for work. I normally run on about 4 hours of sleep a day, and try to catch up on rest Monday and Tuesday. Yes, it is a different lifestyle, but really, what is "normal" I guess? I like to hang with em but it would be hard to date one again... I just can't run that pace and also a business...;)
Alrighty then...I'll buy that.
It's kinda like when I hear people talk about growing up in a disfunctional family. Aren't they all? Shit, I'm not sure I know what normal is either.

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 09:16 AM
How close then?
Surely that beast will do triple didgits.
Do you know which Viper it has in it? 550, 625, or 700?

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 09:25 AM
With an HO about 70mph.
With 560 hp you are looking at about 80mph.
I'll see what else I can find but I doubt they hit triple digits even if it had the 700 in it.

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:28 AM
No, I just went to Commanders website and stole the pic.
I just went back and looked at it a little closer and all it says about the boat is that it will do in excess of 100mph, but that's about it.

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 09:32 AM
No, I just went to Commanders website and stole the pic.
I just went back and looked at it a little closer and all it says about the boat is that it will do in excess of 100mph, but that's about it.
With a Teague 800 it will do 101mph.
I'll check out the website.
http://www.powerboatmag.com/2004tests/01_04_commander.php

H20Advantage
03-25-2007, 09:32 AM
talking to a boat chick with a degree in advanced bio cem and can also tell you the horse power of most motors. Just shows that you never should judge a book by its cover.
Not bashing your wife BUT what the hell is she stripping for if she has a degree in Advanced Bio Chemistry - seems she could make alot more money in a related field.

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Actually it looks like a general statement about the hull, not a particular boat. I don't think it will do 100 with any Viper. Maybe close with the 700 propped to the moon and fumes in the tank with an 90# chick driving. :D
"This nimble and stable hull is capable of speeds in excess to 100 mph with a variety of power options while riding extremely smooth and being incredibly manageable."

ratso
03-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Not bashing your wife BUT what the hell is she stripping for if she has a degree in Advanced Bio Chemistry - seems she could make alot more money in a related field.
Do you know what kinda cash a good stripper banks?;)

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
With a Teague 800 it will do 101mph.
I'll check out the website.
http://www.powerboatmag.com/2004tests/01_04_commander.php
That looks pretty bitchen and I'd own one too if I could have it with the same options as the one above. :D
And doing 101mph at Parker is some crazy ass shit. Not much room for error there at those speeds.

CBadDad
03-25-2007, 09:44 AM
Do you know what kinda cash a good stripper banks?;)
And there in lies the problem. Makes way too much to work a real job. Then after years of squandering it away on stupid shit like purses and shoes she realizes that all of the sleepless nights have not been kind to her, she decides to....Nevermind, I'm not even gonna go there.

plaster dave
03-25-2007, 12:15 PM
Amen. Now stay away from my ex's. LOL:D

PunkAssBitch
03-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Kearney Or Airport????? Lol

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 05:57 PM
ya if that commander dos 135 that means my boat will do 250

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
ya if that commander dos 135 that means my boat will do 250
Maybe kph. :D
Nice ride.
Also I found that same Commander with the Teague 800 in a Hot Boat test and it only hit the mid 90's on radar.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27265&d=1174874244

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:26 PM
Maybe kph. :D
Nice ride.
Also I found that same Commander with the Teague 800 in a Hot Boat test and it only hit the mid 90's on radar.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27265&d=1174874244
thanks matt , that boat top speed 80s

Strippoker
03-25-2007, 06:41 PM
She is going for her Doc in it. And not to stir the pot but she was born a middle income white girl that equals not alot of funding for school. So when you can bank up to 2k in one week school is alot easier to pay for. Its all about how you look at the job she looks at like a sales job and nothing more never has never will touch the drugs or drinks. Its all about business yes its sad some girls give it a bad image but its amazing the number of normal girls in the group. She has been in the industry for a bit so she has seen all the crap that can go on and has learned how to keep it all on the right track.
ONCE again I wasnt baggin on the boat nor was she but damn this has alot of pages already.

John.
03-25-2007, 08:05 PM
She is going for her Doc in it. And not to stir the pot but she was born a middle income white girl that equals not alot of funding for school. So when you can bank up to 2k in one week school is alot easier to pay for. Its all about how you look at the job she looks at like a sales job and nothing more never has never will touch the drugs or drinks. Its all about business yes its sad some girls give it a bad image but its amazing the number of normal girls in the group. She has been in the industry for a bit so she has seen all the crap that can go on and has learned how to keep it all on the right track.
ONCE again I wasnt baggin on the boat nor was she but damn this has alot of pages already.
wow, I dunno how you do it. I have a pretty hot wife and I don't think I could handle her being a stripper. I'm not an overly jealous guy, but the stripping profession would certainly hit some pressure points. was she stripping before you got married? Did you meet her at a strip club?
I think this has hit 3 pages because ratso has joined the conversation with info on a stripper he dated. I dunno how rasto does it either. he's got to be one hell of a good looking guy and have some really good game too. or maybe he can lick his eyebrows. yeah, that must be it. :D

ratso
03-26-2007, 07:57 AM
wow, I dunno how you do it. I have a pretty hot wife and I don't think I could handle her being a stripper. I'm not an overly jealous guy, but the stripping profession would certainly hit some pressure points. was she stripping before you got married? Did you meet her at a strip club?
:D
I see a lot of guys that can't handle it. My bud, when he was married to the one I was speaking of, would show up at the club sometime and it would drive him nuts watching her do her thing with these guys... Eventually it led to fights, distrust, and the demise of his marriage... maybe I should throw in "affair" too. When I dated her, she said out of all the fights they had over her stripping, he never once complained about the money...
The way I look at it, the guys can ooh and ahh all they want, as long as I'm the one she's going home with... then it's no big deal...;)

Strippoker
03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
Well lets face it anyone who has gone to a San Diego strip club would know they are more of a bikini bar then anything else. 3 feet rule, no touch, no topless, so its air dances.

John.
03-26-2007, 10:56 AM
I see a lot of guys that can't handle it. My bud, when he was married to the one I was speaking of, would show up at the club sometime and it would drive him nuts watching her do her thing with these guys... Eventually it led to fights, distrust, and the demise of his marriage... maybe I should throw in "affair" too. When I dated her, she said out of all the fights they had over her stripping, he never once complained about the money...
The way I look at it, the guys can ooh and ahh all they want, as long as I'm the one she's going home with... then it's no big deal...;)
If I was single...i think you'd be my idol.

John.
03-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Well lets face it anyone who has gone to a San Diego strip club would know they are more of a bikini bar then anything else. 3 feet rule, no touch, no topless, so its air dances.
well, I guess that's a little better then for a slightly jealous kind of guy. I haven't been to a strip club in San Diego so I didn't know about the no touching, no topless and 3 feet rules. Air dances are more okay than the grind and go.

Phat Matt
03-26-2007, 11:19 AM
And people pay for that? :confused:

hoolign
03-26-2007, 11:31 AM
And people pay for that? :confused:
Not up here we wouldnt! aint much for rules with the rippers here :D $$ gets ya whatever ya want..or so I hear:D

USCFAN
03-26-2007, 12:41 PM
I think the guilty party was probably SYA.....:D