PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE else deal with LHPD today in the channel

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 07:23 PM
I sure did and boy they are the most profession people in ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. I was informed , CORRECTION, I was screamed at twice today for not mooring my boat to the seawall. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Half the channel is closed and these wonderful human beings are enforcing the laws. Well at least I can say this. The MCSO and the SBSO are atleast professional when dealing with people.
Dont violate this law, you may end up in the pokey
Section 8.16.130 Mooring in Channel
E. No person shall moor, cause to be moored, parked, anchored, or left standing, any watercraft located within twenty five feet of the east side of the Bridgewater channel, unless that watercraft is moored to a mooring post. Not more than one watercraft may be moored to a mooring post at the same time.

moneypit
03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Glad to hear you followed all the Laws... Used to be that those guys were dicks only on holidays...Sorry to hear you had a bad day.:mad:

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 07:30 PM
You focking cops think you can do whatever you want. 'Bout time somebody laid the smack down on yo azz!
:D:D:D

slowinhavasu
03-24-2007, 07:44 PM
We had no problems at all with the LE....had a great day...other than the ramp............:D

Ultracrazy
03-24-2007, 07:45 PM
We had no problems at all with the LE....had a great day...other than the ramp............:D
Imagine that........you must have followed the rules :D

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 07:48 PM
My day was fine until about 4 oclock when I moved from the extreme south end of the channel, closer to bridge and choose to park on the EAST SIDE vato.
Rather than have a chat with him , I just walked to my boat started it drove away, and was lucky enough to find a spot by the restrooms on the Island side....

slowinhavasu
03-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Hey Holms, follow the rules......or there will be no carne asada for you......:D

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 08:04 PM
NEXT TIMElet mrs.kilrtoy handel it:D yes im drinkn alt today:D
Just like the last cop that she dealt with, she would tell him to FU CK HIMSELF.....

little rowe boat
03-24-2007, 08:24 PM
What happened to the thin blue line, the brotherhood ?

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 08:44 PM
They (LHPD) dont have the first clue of what you are talking about

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 08:51 PM
They found out that he's a hall monitor.......

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:01 PM
I want to share with you a very deep concern I have about LHCPD. Permit me this forum to rant. I can say one thing about LHCPD. It understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount -- not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that some people insist that bettering the world is apparently the last item on LHCPD's "to do" list. Others aver that LHCPD's simplistic reasoning follows the same fallacies as so many other treatises on similar issues. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I'll make the following observation: Domineering scofflaws like LHCPD are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, it's easy enough to hate LHCPD any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that LHCPD is up to, things that ought to make a real LHCPD-hater out of you. First off, only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that if anything, I have a problem with its use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, LHCPD doesn't need to prove its claim that it knows 100% of everything 100% of the time; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, I shall not argue that its newsgroup postings are an authentic map of its plan to use organized violence to suppress opposition. Read them and see for yourself. LHCPD presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, it devises new schemes to leave behind a wake of money-grubbing reaction. It must be pointed out that LHCPD emits an essence of "maledicent" that is so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics as we know them. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. In closing, LHCPD has shown it's not afraid to be foul.

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
I want to share with you a very deep concern I have about LHCPD. Permit me this forum to rant. I can say one thing about LHCPD. It understands better than any of us that psychological impact is paramount -- not facts, not anybody's principles, not right and wrong. I'm not suggesting that we behave likewise. I'm suggesting only that some people insist that bettering the world is apparently the last item on LHCPD's "to do" list. Others aver that LHCPD's simplistic reasoning follows the same fallacies as so many other treatises on similar issues. In the interest of clearing up the confusion, I'll make the following observation: Domineering scofflaws like LHCPD are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, it's easy enough to hate LHCPD any day of the week on general principles. But now I'll tell you about some very specific things that LHCPD is up to, things that ought to make a real LHCPD-hater out of you. First off, only the impartial and unimpassioned mind will even consider that if anything, I have a problem with its use of the phrase, "We all know that...". With this phrase, LHCPD doesn't need to prove its claim that it knows 100% of everything 100% of the time; it merely accepts it as fact. To put it another way, I shall not argue that its newsgroup postings are an authentic map of its plan to use organized violence to suppress opposition. Read them and see for yourself. LHCPD presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, it devises new schemes to leave behind a wake of money-grubbing reaction. It must be pointed out that LHCPD emits an essence of "maledicent" that is so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics as we know them. I'm not going to say why; we all know the reason. In closing, LHCPD has shown it's not afraid to be foul.
OK, Matt, what site are you finding that crap on?!?!?! Im dyin!!! :D

JB in so cal
03-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Please take this site out of your favorites...:rolleyes:

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Please take this site out of your favorites...:rolleyes:
I know. Enough is enough :)

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:09 PM
I hadn't put it in my favorites yet but thanks for reminding me. :D

MR.rvrluvr
03-24-2007, 09:09 PM
that is as hard to read as the dumbandyoung thread by kachina 26....:D :D

djunkie
03-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Would you please take his balls away for the evening? :D :D

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:11 PM
By now everyone should have heard about Phatt Matt and his antisocial, pathetic machinations. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. Wait! Before you dismiss me as passive-aggressive, hear me out.
The picture I am presenting need not be confined to Phatt Matt's mottos. It applies to everything he says and does. As sure as you're born, Phatt Matt is an inspiration to uninformed savages everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to require religious services around the world to begin with "Phatt Matt is great; Phatt Matt is good; we thank Phatt Matt for our daily food" and, more importantly, they don't realize that I've known some hermits who were impressively snippy. However, Phatt Matt is demented, and that trumps snippy every time. No one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's an unbridled, pudibund insurrectionist.
Chauvinistic, flagitious wastrels serve as the priests in Phatt Matt's cult of despicable ageism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Phatt Matt's reflected glory, pausing only when Phatt Matt instructs them to shatter other people's lives and dreams. What could be more clumsy? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that some of his crusades raise important questions about future social interactions and their relationship to civil liberties. More than that, if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. In fact, that's exactly what Phatt Matt does as part of his quest to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his ornery views. An ancient Greek once wrote something to the effect of, "Much of his success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings." Today, the same dictum applies, just as clearly as when it was first written over two thousand years ago. Phatt Matt doesn't care about accountability in our public systems. An equal but opposite observation is that Phatt Matt's success is just a flash in the pan. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that Phatt Matt is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. By the next full moon, however, Phatt Matt is likely to switch to some sort of "give rise to the worst sorts of tasteless sewer rats there are" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.
I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why the older Phatt Matt gets, the more disdainful he becomes. My peers suspect that it is often said that my job now and for the immediate future -- our job -- is to initiate meaningful change. While this is doubtlessly true, I aver we must add that documents written by Phatt Matt's legatees typically include the line, "We should derive moral guidance from Phatt Matt's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented theatrics", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Phatt Matt can't fool me. I've met stuck-up charlatans before, so I know that if you were to tell Phatt Matt that his little schemes are bound to fail, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. Conceited, voluble lugs are more susceptible to Phatt Matt's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle he puts them in. They then lose all recollection that Phatt Matt says that two wrongs make a right. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. This is not the same as saying that I am prepared to state my views and stand by them, although that, too, is true. This in mind, I would like to resolve our disputes without violence. I'm not saying this to be stolid, but rather to explain that prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially Phatt Matt's capricious form of it -- is.
Phatt Matt's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of exclusionism and you'll see a cold-blooded parasite hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of academicism in a directionless attempt to concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Phatt Matt has stated that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. That's just pure allotheism. Well, in Phatt Matt's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Phatt Matt wants us to believe that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. How stupid does he think we are? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that I clearly don't believe that anyone who dares to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. So when Phatt Matt says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. Nevertheless, the gloss that Phatt Matt's companions put on Phatt Matt's expositions unfortunately does little to prescribe a course of action.
To make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, Phatt Matt should step aside and let me step back and consider the problem of his snow jobs in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Contemptible airheads are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that one of Phatt Matt's subalterns keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. The studies are full of "if"s, "possible"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Phatt Matt's criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, his criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in Phatt Matt's "I think … I believe … I feel" game. More fundamentally, Phatt Matt has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. Most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Phatt Matt inaugurate an era of resentful wowserism.
Although a thorough discussion of scurrilous mandarinism is beyond the scope of this letter, one of history's clearest lessons is that Phatt Matt exhibits an overweening sense of entitlement and a predilection for depreciating others. No joke. In case you have any doubts, fanaticism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's Phatt Matt's favorite; it makes it easy for him to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but Phatt Matt would not hesitate to do away with intellectual honesty if he felt he could benefit from doing so.
Phatt Matt seems to have recently added the word "philosophicojuristic" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that there are many roads leading to the defeat of his plans to pilfer the national treasure. I assert that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to present another paradigm in opposition to Phatt Matt's obstinate principles. It is common knowledge that even his trucklers are afraid that he will take us all on an absolutely reckless ride into the unknown faster than you can say "undemonstrativeness". I, not being one of the many temperamental dweebs of this world, have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that if Phatt Matt had his way, schools would teach students that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how I want to expose the connections between the unruly problems that face us and the key issues of frotteurism and collectivism. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because Phatt Matt refers to a variety of things using the word "mechanicocorpuscular". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that sin is good for the soul, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, his apothegms are completely tactless, regardless of the way, shape, or form in which he presents them. It's that simple. Whereas Phatt Matt claims that he does the things he does "for the children", I claim that he has been offering self-satisfied freeloaders a lot of money to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that Phatt Matt's fantasy is to brainwash the masses into submission. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of anarchism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that it's unfortunate that Phatt Matt has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped. If we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to keep the faith.
Phatt Matt's most progressive idea is to replace love and understanding with escapism and nepotism. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Phatt Matt's loyalists not to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction.
Several things Phatt Matt has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to do what comes naturally have no right to complain when he and his buddies assail all that is holy. Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize lackadaisical sociopaths, if Phatt Matt doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere. His ebullitions are worse than the Black Death of olden times. That conclusion is not based on some sort of simple-minded, morally questionable philosophy or on Phatt Matt-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that Phatt Matt hates it when you say that his diatribes are a gangrenous putrefaction that serves only to pit the haves against the have-nots. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to him sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having Phatt Matt shriek insults at you. In the end, Phatt Matt is consistently inconsistent.

MR.rvrluvr
03-24-2007, 09:14 PM
By now everyone should have heard about Phatt Matt and his antisocial, pathetic machinations. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. Wait! Before you dismiss me as passive-aggressive, hear me out.
The picture I am presenting need not be confined to Phatt Matt's mottos. It applies to everything he says and does. As sure as you're born, Phatt Matt is an inspiration to uninformed savages everywhere. They panegyrize his crusade to require religious services around the world to begin with "Phatt Matt is great; Phatt Matt is good; we thank Phatt Matt for our daily food" and, more importantly, they don't realize that I've known some hermits who were impressively snippy. However, Phatt Matt is demented, and that trumps snippy every time. No one has a higher opinion of him than I, and I think he's an unbridled, pudibund insurrectionist.
Chauvinistic, flagitious wastrels serve as the priests in Phatt Matt's cult of despicable ageism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Phatt Matt's reflected glory, pausing only when Phatt Matt instructs them to shatter other people's lives and dreams. What could be more clumsy? While I don't know the answer to that particular question, I do know that some of his crusades raise important questions about future social interactions and their relationship to civil liberties. More than that, if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that children should get into cars with strangers who wave lots of yummy candy at them. In fact, that's exactly what Phatt Matt does as part of his quest to instill distrust and thereby create a need for his ornery views. An ancient Greek once wrote something to the effect of, "Much of his success is due to the rest of us bending over backwards to assist him and to overlook his failings." Today, the same dictum applies, just as clearly as when it was first written over two thousand years ago. Phatt Matt doesn't care about accountability in our public systems. An equal but opposite observation is that Phatt Matt's success is just a flash in the pan. I put that observation into this letter just to let you see that Phatt Matt is currently limited to shrieking and spitting when he's confronted with inconvenient facts. By the next full moon, however, Phatt Matt is likely to switch to some sort of "give rise to the worst sorts of tasteless sewer rats there are" approach to draw our attention away from such facts.
I must part company with many of my peers when it comes to understanding why the older Phatt Matt gets, the more disdainful he becomes. My peers suspect that it is often said that my job now and for the immediate future -- our job -- is to initiate meaningful change. While this is doubtlessly true, I aver we must add that documents written by Phatt Matt's legatees typically include the line, "We should derive moral guidance from Phatt Matt's glitzy, multi-culti, hip-hop, consumption-oriented theatrics", in large, 30-point type, as if the size of the font gives weight to the words. In reality, all that that fancy formatting really does is underscore the fact that Phatt Matt can't fool me. I've met stuck-up charlatans before, so I know that if you were to tell Phatt Matt that his little schemes are bound to fail, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. Conceited, voluble lugs are more susceptible to Phatt Matt's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle he puts them in. They then lose all recollection that Phatt Matt says that two wrongs make a right. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. This is not the same as saying that I am prepared to state my views and stand by them, although that, too, is true. This in mind, I would like to resolve our disputes without violence. I'm not saying this to be stolid, but rather to explain that prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially Phatt Matt's capricious form of it -- is.
Phatt Matt's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of exclusionism and you'll see a cold-blooded parasite hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of academicism in a directionless attempt to concoct a version of reality that fully contradicts real life. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Phatt Matt has stated that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. That's just pure allotheism. Well, in Phatt Matt's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Phatt Matt wants us to believe that people don't mind having their communities turned into war zones. How stupid does he think we are? I'll tell you the answer in a moment. But first, let me just say that I clearly don't believe that anyone who dares to bring the communion of knowledge to all of us can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result. So when Phatt Matt says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position. Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. Nevertheless, the gloss that Phatt Matt's companions put on Phatt Matt's expositions unfortunately does little to prescribe a course of action.
To make up for all of the time he's wasted blathering, Phatt Matt should step aside and let me step back and consider the problem of his snow jobs in the larger picture of popular culture imagery. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Contemptible airheads are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that one of Phatt Matt's subalterns keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming. The studies are full of "if"s, "possible"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that Phatt Matt's criticisms of my letters have never successfully disproved a single fact I ever presented. Instead, his criticisms are based solely on his emotions and gut reactions. Well, I refuse to get caught up in Phatt Matt's "I think … I believe … I feel" game. More fundamentally, Phatt Matt has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and guarantee the destruction of anything that looks like a vital community -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. Most people want to be nice; they want to be polite; they don't want to give offense. And because of this inherent politeness, they step aside and let Phatt Matt inaugurate an era of resentful wowserism.
Although a thorough discussion of scurrilous mandarinism is beyond the scope of this letter, one of history's clearest lessons is that Phatt Matt exhibits an overweening sense of entitlement and a predilection for depreciating others. No joke. In case you have any doubts, fanaticism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other "ism". That's why it's Phatt Matt's favorite; it makes it easy for him to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition. I've said this before, and I'll say it again, but Phatt Matt would not hesitate to do away with intellectual honesty if he felt he could benefit from doing so.
Phatt Matt seems to have recently added the word "philosophicojuristic" to his otherwise simplistic vocabulary. I suppose he intends to use big words like that to obscure the fact that there are many roads leading to the defeat of his plans to pilfer the national treasure. I assert that all of these roads must eventually pass through the same set of gates: the ability to present another paradigm in opposition to Phatt Matt's obstinate principles. It is common knowledge that even his trucklers are afraid that he will take us all on an absolutely reckless ride into the unknown faster than you can say "undemonstrativeness". I, not being one of the many temperamental dweebs of this world, have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that if Phatt Matt had his way, schools would teach students that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how I want to expose the connections between the unruly problems that face us and the key issues of frotteurism and collectivism. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé, but because Phatt Matt refers to a variety of things using the word "mechanicocorpuscular". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that sin is good for the soul, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, his apothegms are completely tactless, regardless of the way, shape, or form in which he presents them. It's that simple. Whereas Phatt Matt claims that he does the things he does "for the children", I claim that he has been offering self-satisfied freeloaders a lot of money to engage in or goad others into engaging in illegal acts. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that Phatt Matt's fantasy is to brainwash the masses into submission. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of anarchism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that it's unfortunate that Phatt Matt has no real education. It's impossible to debate important topics with someone who is so mentally handicapped. If we're to effectively carry out our responsibilities and make a future for ourselves, we will first have to keep the faith.
Phatt Matt's most progressive idea is to replace love and understanding with escapism and nepotism. If that sounds progressive to you, you must be facing the wrong way. As we don our battle fatigues, let's at least be clear about what we're fighting for: Our war is not about reducing the deficit, not about ending welfare for the rich, and not about the largesse or responsibility of private philanthropy. All we want is for Phatt Matt's loyalists not to progressively enlarge and increasingly centralize the means of oppression, exploitation, violence, and destruction.
Several things Phatt Matt has said have brought me to the boiling point. The statement of his that made the strongest impression on me, however, was something to the effect of how all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la. Those of us who are too lazy or disinterested to do what comes naturally have no right to complain when he and his buddies assail all that is holy. Considering the corruption and foolishness that characterize lackadaisical sociopaths, if Phatt Matt doesn't like it here, then perhaps he should go elsewhere. His ebullitions are worse than the Black Death of olden times. That conclusion is not based on some sort of simple-minded, morally questionable philosophy or on Phatt Matt-style mental masturbation, but on widely known and proven principles of science. These principles explain that Phatt Matt hates it when you say that his diatribes are a gangrenous putrefaction that serves only to pit the haves against the have-nots. He really hates it when you say that. Try saying it to him sometime, if you have a thick skin and don't mind having Phatt Matt shriek insults at you. In the end, Phatt Matt is consistently inconsistent.
my god you must type 2000 wpm.. jeez give those keys a rest... Call the fire dept. I see smoke.....:D :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Would you please take his balls away for the evening? :D :D
She would have to take them off her chin first. :D

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, an it'll be a cold day in hell before either of them knows what they posted. Goldilocks will prolly have to 'spain' it to um!
Rio
LMFAO!!!!

djunkie
03-24-2007, 09:22 PM
She would have to take them off her chin first. :D
I hope she bites down for that. :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah, an it'll be a cold day in hell before either of them knows what they posted. Goldilocks will prolly have to 'spain' it to um!
Rio
Just because she has a degree in Physics doesn't mean she's smart. :)

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Rio
NO SHIT, my head hurts almost as much as my ears from OFFICER FRIENDLY YELLING AT ME TODAY

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:33 PM
Rio
I think you mean "spLain". Damn foamers.

djunkie
03-24-2007, 09:34 PM
NO SHIT, my head hurts almost as much as my ears from OFFICERR FRIENDLY YELLING AT ME TODAY
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27184&stc=1&d=1177479243

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 09:35 PM
Take that crap back to ISL,:rolleyes:

C-2
03-24-2007, 09:40 PM
Oh My
Is this the same one ya got me with a few years back?
I do love the saying "consistently inconsistent"

phebus
03-24-2007, 09:48 PM
Being a law abiding citizen, all I got from the LHPD, was a smile. :)

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Being a law abiding citizen, all I got from the LHPD, was a smile. :)
I bet he looked like this, WONDER WHY RICK. Must be that big mustache you have
http://www.kenston.k12.oh.us/khs/tplookalike_new/dangle_reno911.jpg

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 10:58 PM
:D :D :D :D :D
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
but that belongs in the blonds and boats thread

Riomouse911
03-24-2007, 11:03 PM
DAMN Smokey!...Now those were some essays.

PunkAssBitch
03-25-2007, 04:09 PM
O.M.F.G.
Make.it.stop.
PLEASE!

riverroyal
03-25-2007, 06:46 PM
to this just to say I didnt read any of it,way to long:D

Havasu4me
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
My day was fine until about 4 oclock when I moved from the extreme south end of the channel, closer to bridge and choose to park on the EAST SIDE vato.
Rather than have a chat with him , I just walked to my boat started it drove away, and was lucky enough to find a spot by the restrooms on the Island side....
Just curious? Were these the cops on the beach or the ones on the boats? I had a chat with one of the boat guys, and he seemed like a decent guy. I had a few questions about the new laws, and he talked with me for a good 10 minutes. I've never had any problems with the police in the channel.

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 07:34 PM
Just curious? Were these the cops on the beach or the ones on the boats? I had a chat with one of the boat guys, and he seemed like a decent guy. I had a few questions about the new laws, and he talked with me for a good 10 minutes. I've never had any problems with the police in the channel.
I've never had a problem with them either. The guys in the boats are real cool. :)

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 07:45 PM
Is there a difference, EARl got assigned , from what I heard, back to boats, SO EVERY ONE BETTER WATCH OUT , Heard he is not happy....
which means he will take it out on all of you....

BOBALOO
03-25-2007, 07:52 PM
F- Havasu:D
I cant wait to get back

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 07:54 PM
F- Havasu:D
I cant wait to get back
How was GLAMIS

Havasu_Dreamin
03-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Never had any problems with the LEO in Havasu.....

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 08:05 PM
Never had any problems with the LEO in Havasu.....
I have never had an issuse with LE my whole life, BUT LHPD, WOW, they are on their own page in the world......

Mrs 2LKHVSU
03-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Good thing that you're nice and goldie is cute!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 09:34 PM
once again, instead of bitching about it on the internet, why don't you DO something about. Go talk to the watch officer, write them a letter... I know its hard for you...

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 10:07 PM
once again, instead of bitching about it on the internet, why don't you DO something about. Go talk to the watch officer, write them a letter... I know its hard for you...
Because with LHPD, it would be a waste of time. AND I AM NOT KIDDING..

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Because with LHPD, it would be a waste of time. AND I AM NOT KIDDING..
Have you tried?

RCB19
03-25-2007, 10:29 PM
The good ole days and good times in Havasu are DONE! Saw all of this coming down the pipe 10 years ago. Haven't been back since and don't ever plan to go again. Why go there when the water conditions are always beat and the cops are always set on kill??? Plenty of other places in the Colo river system to enjoy your weekend.

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Have you tried?
AGAIn, that is the difference between you and I
I am in the know, and you want to know...
So did the fire chief talk you you on camera....

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 11:13 PM
AGAIn, that is the difference between you and I
I am in the know, and you want to know...
So did the fire chief talk you you on camera....
9 am in morning... I have already had 3 call from him or the battalion cheif. They both wanted to clear this issue up asap.( as well as a call from the mayors office)
All you have to do is try. Beleave me, the last thing any public survice agecny wants is one person going around to all the goverment officals and news stations making complaints. ( you can't make threats of going to see those people unless your willing to back them up)
Thrust me if you were to send them a letter on your agencys letter head,( CC to several local goverment officals and the local news orgs) things will change. you just have to keep at it. I always start off any convos I have with any goverment agency on the phone with: name, occupation( in your case your rank and agency your with), ( in my case CL number) 12345678. That way they know up front that I am not playing games. Its funny when I use that I go strait to the top instead of the middle man. It also really helps to go to the office and do it in person. Like in the case you brought up... the person I wanted to talk to was not in. So I said thats ok I'll wait to talk to his boss and I'll come back every day til I do get to see some one. 10 mins latter I had a appointment, 10 mins earily when I asked if I could make a appointment they said his calender was full for weeks.

Magic34
03-25-2007, 11:52 PM
But what would that do for his post count? :D

Hallett
03-26-2007, 02:52 AM
The good ole days and good times in Havasu are DONE! Saw all of this coming down the pipe 10 years ago. Haven't been back since and don't ever plan to go again. Why go there when the water conditions are always beat and the cops are always set on kill??? Plenty of other places in the Colo river system to enjoy your weekend.
You are so right i have been in havasu for 18 years it's not the place it
was & never will be again. i miss the days when you could take the boat
out any time you wanted without lines at the ramp and all the crap that
goes on these days .

phebus
03-26-2007, 06:56 AM
9 am in morning... I have already had 3 call from him or the battalion cheif. They both wanted to clear this issue up asap.( as well as a call from the mayors office)
All you have to do is try. Beleave me, the last thing any public survice agecny wants is one person going around to all the goverment officals and news stations making complaints. ( you can't make threats of going to see those people unless your willing to back them up)
Thrust me if you were to send them a letter on your agencys letter head,( CC to several local goverment officals and the local news orgs) things will change. you just have to keep at it. I always start off any convos I have with any goverment agency on the phone with: name, occupation( in your case your rank and agency your with), ( in my case CL number) 12345678. That way they know up front that I am not playing games. Its funny when I use that I go strait to the top instead of the middle man. It also really helps to go to the office and do it in person. Like in the case you brought up... the person I wanted to talk to was not in. So I said thats ok I'll wait to talk to his boss and I'll come back every day til I do get to see some one. 10 mins latter I had a appointment, 10 mins earily when I asked if I could make a appointment they said his calender was full for weeks.
O.K., I am curious, what could they tell you, that would make you happy? What is the purpose of the meeting? Will you be happy if they reworded their statement? Because I guarantee you, you aren't going to change policy.

Ziggy
03-26-2007, 08:13 AM
Is there a difference, EARl got assigned , from what I heard, back to boats, SO EVERY ONE BETTER WATCH OUT , Heard he is not happy....
which means he will take it out on all of you....
Give 'em a reason to talk to you(or yell) and they will.
Why not follow the rules and not have to deal withy LHCPD at all?...........pretty simple really and not that difficult to manage. ;)

phebus
03-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Give 'em a reason to talk to you(or yell) and they will.
Why not follow the rules and not have to deal withy LHCPD at all?...........pretty simple really and not that difficult to manage. ;)
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :D

2Driver
03-26-2007, 08:26 AM
All crap aside, MCSO could use a few classes on how to talk to the general law abiding public. But, I guess if I dealt with as many morons as they do on a day to day basis I would be pretty wound up too.

Ziggy
03-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. :D
Beer basted BBQ'd to perfection please :D

HatenWinter
03-26-2007, 08:37 AM
"Thrust me if you were to send them a letter on your agencys letter head,( CC to several local goverment officals and the local news orgs) things will change. you just have to keep at it. I always start off any convos I have with any goverment agency on the phone with: name, occupation( in your case your rank and agency your with), ( in my case CL number) 12345678. That way they know up front that I am not playing games. Its funny when I use that I go strait to the top instead of the middle man."
Boy Yellowboat! You have some serious Clout!!!:rolleyes: And for the record I don't want to THRUST you....

CityGuy
03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
"9 am in morning... I have already had 3 call from him or the battalion cheif. They both wanted to clear this issue up asap.( as well as a call from the mayors office)"
Maybe I missed out on what the actual issue is here...but was this problem with the fire department?
I would be happy to assist in resolving this problem if I had some details.
Charlie Cassens

ChumpChange
03-26-2007, 09:39 AM
"9 am in morning... I have already had 3 call from him or the battalion cheif. They both wanted to clear this issue up asap.( as well as a call from the mayors office)"
Maybe I missed out on what the actual issue is here...but was this problem with the fire department?
Charlie Cassens
Different thread, different state.

CityGuy
03-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Got it.
Thanks...

That Guy
03-26-2007, 09:58 AM
Damn, I leave you for 10 minutes and you go and get yourself in trouble....:)

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 10:01 AM
Damn, I leave you for 10 minutes and you go and get yourself in trouble....:)
Exactly, you leave and all hell breaks lose. Actually the kids wanted to see that big swing up close, so I drove over there to show them the swing and when I came back I was greeted by the welcoming squad.

blackcloud75
03-26-2007, 10:33 AM
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....................
YB-I can guarantee what you will be labeled after this meeting with "Your(Yellowboat's) Fire Administration".....Every city has individuals like yourself. I am sure city officials will let you explain your concerns and maybe even educate you on the "Operational" aspects of your inquiry.
Funny thing is, you claim to go straight to his boss, which is who????Hint-It's not the the Mayor or City Council.
I am sure they will hand you one of these...............................
http://www.babyminestore.com/images/passafire1.jpg

20" gun's
03-26-2007, 01:11 PM
A cop actually asked me several times to tie down the boat on the channel, and I just ignored him. He eventually went away. No ticket or anything.

Havasu1986
03-26-2007, 01:15 PM
A cop actually asked me several times to tie down the boat on the channel, and I just ignored him. He eventually went away. No ticket or anything.
Why...Don't you have a rope.:D

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 01:38 PM
.............Thrust me .............
Aahron?????? Maybe you can catch some action at the gym.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 02:41 PM
O.K., I am curious, what could they tell you, that would make you happy? What is the purpose of the meeting? Will you be happy if they reworded their statement? Because I guarantee you, you aren't going to change policy.
Actaully I was very happy when the meeting I had. I spoke with several people. they all wanted to say that public safty is thier number one concern and that it was unprofessional to make a statement like that. I also did birng up the point that they are paid to put thier life and limb in danger and they agreed with me.( with in an acceptable risk,IE not being foolish) I also have a copy of the retraction letter they sent to the local news station thar aired the clip. I can tell you one thing, they will never make a statement like that again.
PS... its good to see that firemen can act professional... now if we could only get them to do that on the internet it would be great.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Charlie Cassens
Diffrent thread... I got pissed off at the local fd for the cheif getting on tv and saying: " the safety of our crews comes 1st, the safety of the public comes 2nd..."

phebus
03-26-2007, 03:11 PM
Actaully I was very happy when the meeting I had. I spoke with several people. they all wanted to say that public safty is thier number one concern and that it was unprofessional to make a statement like that. I also did birng up the point that they are paid to put thier life and limb in danger and they agreed with me.( with in an acceptable risk,IE not being foolish) I also have a copy of the retraction letter they sent to the local news station thar aired the clip. I can tell you one thing, they will never make a statement like that again.
PS... its good to see that firemen can act professional... now if we could only get them to do that on the internet it would be great.
Boy, you sure showed them!! :) :D :)
I figure you as a guy that just like's to have his ego stroked.

HM
03-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Diffrent thread... I got pissed off at the local fd for the cheif getting on tv and saying: " the safety of our crews comes 1st, the safety of the public comes 2nd..."
I am still LMAO that you actually complained! Have you ever thought about taking Pre-Me-Syn? I know I could make a million bucks if I could invent a pill for women so that they would never take any offense to stuff that was never meant to be offensive, but now you are opening my eyes that there is a niche market with men! Thanks for the marketing idea!

RiverDave
03-26-2007, 03:20 PM
You know I think is funny?
I used to post when ever I would have a negative experience with a cop out at the river.. I've had a few bad ones, and a few good ones and I always posted both.
When ever I would post a negative one, all the cops on ***boat would bash on me, and say "You must've done this, you must've done that" etc.. etc..
Bottom line is alot of the cops out there are dicks.. Big time dicks. That brother hood in blue shit might get ya some where in Cali, but it ain't gonna do shit for you out there! I was talking to a cop one time and he actually told me his favorite people to bust were cops from California. He said they come out here and act like they own the place, etc.. etc.. I asked him well what about taking care of your own etc??
His response made alot of sense to me after I thought about it. He said "They come out here and try to get out of OUI's, DUI's, etc.." Basically explained that they come out and rage it up, and think the badge will get them off if they get caught. He said when we goto their towns we don't act like that so it's not recriprical more or less.
More or less explaining that if they visited family in California their not going to be partying like we are out there, so what do they care? He then pointed out, that as cops they should no better then doing half the things they do. He also brought up fireman in the same respect.
I thought it was ironic to know that if I had a badge that day... Odds are my situation would've been worse then just being an average citizen. I got a friendly safety inspection (blow in this style) and sent on my way.. LOL If I was a cop they would've probably gone through the whole process.
Long story short, if your a cop out here, don't count on that brass pass bullshiat out there, becuase if you run into the guy I ran into he'll probably lock your ass up if your even a little bit outta whack on your stuff.
RD

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Boy, you sure showed them!! :) :D :)
I figure you as a guy that just like's to have his ego stroked.
Who says I was done? :) I've still got a ace in the hole.

little rowe boat
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
The only impression you left was, what a d!ck.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM
The only impression you left was, what a d!ck.
then they are really going to love me next week. :D

Deano
03-26-2007, 03:30 PM
for what? I don't get any of it. Some Chief says "crew first" and you go on a rampage like an old jewish woman. What a waist of time. Why wouldn't you just stop at the letter? I can't believe that you actually went to a meeting over this crap...wow,lol.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 03:41 PM
for what? I don't get any of it. Some Chief says "crew first" and you go on a rampage like an old jewish woman. What a waist of time. Why wouldn't you just stop at the letter? I can't believe that you actually went to a meeting over this crap...wow,lol.
its not the crew 1st part that bugs me... its when he said "the safety of the public comes 2nd" that does.

phebus
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
You are going to make someone a nice wife..........................

Deano
03-26-2007, 03:52 PM
cool, have fun with that;)

HM
03-26-2007, 04:25 PM
You are going to make someone a nice wife..........................
You can have her!!!! :) :) :) :)

77charger
03-26-2007, 04:53 PM
when things get out of control they cry for cops to do their jobs.when they start to enforce laws and rules then the same whimers cry.
Get over it dont sit in the bridge all day go and boat so you wont have to gloat about someone doing their job for once.

blown dough
03-26-2007, 04:53 PM
You know I think is funny?
I used to post when ever I would have a negative experience with a cop out at the river.. I've had a few bad ones, and a few good ones and I always posted both.
When ever I would post a negative one, all the cops on ***boat would bash on me, and say "You must've done this, you must've done that" etc.. etc..
Bottom line is alot of the cops out there are dicks.. Big time dicks. That brother hood in blue shit might get ya some where in Cali, but it ain't gonna do shit for you out there! I was talking to a cop one time and he actually told me his favorite people to bust were cops from California. He said they come out here and act like they own the place, etc.. etc.. I asked him well what about taking care of your own etc??
His response made alot of sense to me after I thought about it. He said "They come out here and try to get out of OUI's, DUI's, etc.." Basically explained that they come out and rage it up, and think the badge will get them off if they get caught. He said when we goto their towns we don't act like that so it's not recriprical more or less.
More or less explaining that if they visited family in California their not going to be partying like we are out there, so what do they care? He then pointed out, that as cops they should no better then doing half the things they do. He also brought up fireman in the same respect.
I thought it was ironic to know that if I had a badge that day... Odds are my situation would've been worse then just being an average citizen. I got a friendly safety inspection (blow in this style) and sent on my way.. LOL If I was a cop they would've probably gone through the whole process.
Long story short, if your a cop out here, don't count on that brass pass bullshiat out there, becuase if you run into the guy I ran into he'll probably lock your ass up if your even a little bit outta whack on your stuff.
RD
Last summer we were launching at the Marina (yeah yeah , not the point) anyways one of the guys that works there that runs the golf cart shuttle thing cut the corner to close coming down to the ramp and hit a guys trailer and crushed in the fender on the trailer, anyways it was a complete accident and the owner of the truck and boat was a Cali police officer and the first thing he did after he got all his cuss words out was flash his gun and badge asking everyone if they knew who they were messing with. No one really gave a crap there and he probably would of gotten more respect as just a pissed off boat owner than a cali cop with a badge. After the whole badge and gun thing they (the AZ cops) were pissed.

HatenWinter
03-26-2007, 05:03 PM
If we could only get you to stop posting all this sh_t on a boating website it would be even better! Good luck with your crusade buddy, you crack me up!

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
[/B]
If we could only get you to stop posting all this sh_t on a boating website it would be even better! Good luck with your crusade buddy, you crack me up!
I'm glad you think its funny, I don't. I think its a crime that we have public survices that don't surve the public.

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 05:31 PM
I'm glad you think its funny, I don't. I think its a crime that we have public survices that don't surve the public.
Have your fun there Don Quixote. At the end of the day, no matter what they tell you in retraction letters, you haven't changed what's in the mans' heart.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 05:34 PM
Have your fun there Don Quixote. At the end of the day, no matter what they tell you in retraction letters, you haven't changed what's in the mans' heart.
Then its time to get rid of him.

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Then its time to get rid of him.
Gonna have to get rid of a whole bunch of them. Have you noticed most of us feel the same way? I like the safety first attitude. Last thing I need is a bunch of gung ho leather lungs sucking up a medical retirement at 35 years old because the safety proceedures used were sub par. When a truck is teetering on a cliff, the first action of the crews is to secure the vehicle from falling. Not for the occupants' safety, but rather for the crews' safety before effecting the extractrication. Sorry the guy rubbed you the wrong way, sometime real life is tough to accept.

HMF'er
03-26-2007, 06:09 PM
I'm curious if any of you local LHC residents have ever attended city council meetings. Many here have stated some legitimate customer service complaints that may be properly addressed at the council meetings. If the council agrees, then you may see change. Contrary to Yellow Boats opinion, he is not the boss of the PD or any other city department. While residents do have a voice, an opinion, and input, it needs to be addressed through the proper channels (not the Bridgewater Channel). I have seen some less than friendly LHC cops, I have also seen some friendly ones. As we have seen here, many have opinions on which laws should or shouldn't be enforced. Selective enforcement may have something to do with available manpower. If you get 5 cops tied up on DUI investigations (very possible every weekend) you may not have anyone available to respond to an emergency. The cops are not robots, they each have their own personalities, morals, and opinions much like any other person in any profession, and they are given some discretion on enfocement action to various laws. The cops we see every weekend on the water have a boss, who has a boss, who has a boss.... that eventually reports to the Chief of Police, who reports to the city manager, who reports to the city council, who report to the residents. If the city council does not respond to the masses, then the masses will surely change some seats come the next election. If the council blows off some of the concerns of the public stated here, then it sounds you're all SOL.

GHT
03-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Damn!! I read the whole thread and when I got to the end, I forgot what the thread was about...
I think... There is one thing we can all agree on....
I hate mowing my yard in the heat of the day so, that is why I wake up early and mow it in the morning. I also hate it when I have people over for a bar-B-Q and I run out of Propane. I also think it is a crime that I pay, as much as I do in taxes and 65% of the populatation pays nothing and or gets back all they pay in.
Also, like EVERYONE here.... I love Cops and Firefighters... It would be F'ing scary to think of what this Country would be with out highly trained Civil Servants....... Guess it would be like Iraq...
I think it is bullshit that they make mooring one boat per tie off.:D

blackcloud75
03-26-2007, 06:24 PM
That is your opinion........I believe most of the citizens would disagree with you since most communities support public safety and services. If they had the same conceptual view that you have, there would be no need for public servants.
There again, I must remind myself of my "Sig" because it is a portrait of your online personality. You may also seen that the audience of HB public servants aren't critizing your profession since you are the technical expert in your profession, not us. How would you feel if we told you how to or not to do your job? I hope one day we confront and let our "silver soldiers" do the battleling for us and we can enjoy the sun and sand.
"Hardest thing to do in life, is to convince someone who hasn't got clue...........they don't have clue."
FYI- With all the letters you write, you need to invest in one of these......................
http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/01/46/3e/d9/21380825.JPG

4day!!
03-26-2007, 06:42 PM
That is your opinion........I believe most of the citizens would disagree with you since most communities support public safety and services. If they had the same conceptual view that you have, there would be no need for public servants.
There again, I must remind myself of my "Sig" because it is a portrait of your online personality. You may also seen that the audience of HB public servants aren't critizing your profession since you are the technical expert in your profession, not us. How would you feel if we told you how to or not to do your job? I hope one day we confront and let our "silver soldiers" do the battleling for us and we can enjoy the sun and sand.
"Hardest thing to do in life, is to convince someone who hasn't got clue...........they don't have clue."
FYI- With all the letters you write, you need to invest in one of these......................
http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/01/46/3e/d9/21380825.JPG
YB spend some time trying to better yourself instead of pissing and moaning and being bitter about other people.
The problem with the dictionary is that he has to know how to spell it to find it. Let's have him start out slow, gotta crawl before you can walk.
http://secure.hop.com/ProductIncludeFiles/8009/1st_spelling_overvoew.jpg

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 06:45 PM
your right, you don't have a clue do you?
When is the last time you actaully took a stand on a issuse where you were willing to actaully do something about? I see lots of people complaining, but very few that are taking action on it. If you don't stand up for what you beleave in, no one else will. I have a clean conscience.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 06:48 PM
YB spend some time trying to better yourself instead of pissing and moaning and being bitter about other people.
The problem with the dictionary is that he has to know how to spell it to find it. Let's have him start out slow, gotta crawl before you can walk.
http://secure.hop.com/ProductIncludeFiles/8009/1st_spelling_overvoew.jpg
I think you should take your own advice after that 1st sentence.
Unlike the rest of you, I actaully take action when I have a grievance.
The starter of this tread, made a statement that some one should be fired. Yet, he is not willing to take action to see that happen or make a positive change in the current system.

blackcloud75
03-26-2007, 06:49 PM
http://secure.hop.com/ProductIncludeFiles/8009/1st_spelling_overvoew.jpg,
Witty 4-Dayer!!!!!!!!!!!!
My bad, I was giving YB the benefit of the doubt, but that is pretty freakin' hilarious though..........I always forget the "you must walk before you run" theory:D

TCHB
03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
I am sure there are some good officers in Havasu but there are two of them in the channel boats are pure idiots. They give policeman a bad name. A good officer talks to people with respect, and handles the situation in a calming matter. These two try and make the situation worse.

HMF'er
03-26-2007, 06:52 PM
When is the last time you actaully took a stand on a issuse where you were willing to actaully do something about? I see lots of people complaining, but very few that are taking action on it. If you don't stand up for what you beleave in, no one else will. I have a clean conscience.
Taking a stand does not mean telling all public servants that you're their boss. Sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands to write letters and meet with people just because you don't like a statement. They may change the statement to appease you, but the mindset won't change. There's a lot of things I'd like to change in this world, I just don't have the time to do it. I'd rather be boating.

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 06:53 PM
I am sure there are some good officers in Havasu but there are two of them in the channel boats are pure idiots. They give policeman a bad name. A good officer talks to people with respect, and handles the situation in a calming matter. These two try and make the situation worse.
Let me correct it for you , ALL OF THEM.....
and the highlighted part is so true in all aspects of life

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 06:55 PM
Taking a stand does not mean telling all public servants that you're their boss. Sounds like you have a lot of free time on your hands to write letters and meet with people just because you don't like a statement. They may change the statement to appease you, but the mindset won't change. There's a lot of things I'd like to change in this world, I just don't have the time to do it. I'd rather be boating.
If you don't, who will?

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 06:55 PM
:D pretty simple people, keep your stuff up tight and the man will have no reason to hassle you, even if thier the biggest wannabe penisis on the earth:D why give them the opportunity thier looking for, pretty simple.
So dancing with your kids is wrong and considered obsene.
Come on Most of the people on here are law abiding citizens, who follow the rules, I dont think that statement really applies to most of the people on HB....

blackcloud75
03-26-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree with you, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION, therefore I don't comment or suggest how you do your job, professionally or unprofessionally
I am compensated(not by public funds) to "take stand on issues" and take corrective action.
FYI-Tomorrow morning at 0930, meeting with the FIRE CHIEF's Boss(CITY MANAGER) pertaining to professional conduct of a PUBLIC SERVANT, and you'll like the outcome, someone may lose their "over compensated job", I can put you on speaker phone and you can voice your distaste of public servants to all parties involved, since you are a citizen of the community which I serve. Oh wait nevermind, your not, "CLICK"<<<<<<<<DIAL TONE>>>>>>>>>>

HMF'er
03-26-2007, 07:24 PM
killa, you lost me on yer comment ? i know most are mellow people, and i'm sure they don't have issues when in the channel, i'm refering to those that really do go out of thier way to look for trouble, you've seen em a hundred times in the channel ,sandbar, copper, steamboat...........i don't think the fuzz is hassling the mellow peeps, unless i'm missing something.
Yea, some of them are hassling the mellow peeps. River918 posted this a while back and I was there when his wife was dancing with her bikini on and the cop on the ATV waves his finger at her and tells her if he has to get off the ATV hes gonna give her a ticket or something. He was an A-hole. I've also seen the LHCPD not mess with the Raider Nation folks that need some messing with to get them out of there.

Throttle
03-26-2007, 07:26 PM
that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 07:29 PM
killa, you lost me on yer comment ? i know most are mellow people, and i'm sure they don't have issues when in the channel, i'm refering to those that really do go out of thier way to look for trouble, you've seen em a hundred times in the channel ,sandbar, copper, steamboat...........i don't think the fuzz is hassling the mellow peeps, unless i'm missing something.
You are.
They do hassle the law abiding citizens like you and I for no reason what so ever.
NOW the gangbangers run wild and nothing is done, I have witnessed this several times.
This is my complaint.
The word now that I am hearing is the town is scared of the MONGOLS...
No clue on this one.

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 07:30 PM
that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!thsts know weigh fore a pubic survunt to akt! Im caling me kongrussmun in the mor ning. Ewe hav noted herd thee end of that

blackcloud75
03-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Yea, some of them are hassling the mellow peeps. River918 posted this a while back and I was there when his wife was dancing with her bikini on and the cop on the ATV waves his finger at her and tells her if he has to get off the ATV hes gonna give her a ticket or something. He was an A-hole. I've also seen the LHCPD not mess with the Raider Nation folks that need some messing with to get them out of there.[QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT;2466251]
check your c-phone---------you've got a message..............call me punk

HMF'er
03-26-2007, 07:34 PM
You're right.
Many cities will send their employees to customer training classes to instill in their employees the attitude the city wants to project to the people. This does not mean the cops need to soften enforcement or kiss azz, just means they need to treat respectable people with respect while still carrying out their duties.

HMF'er
03-26-2007, 07:35 PM
[QUOTE=YeLLowBoaT;2466251]
check your c-phone---------you've got a message..............call me punk
Sorry I didn't answer right away, Sir. It won't happen again.

RiverDave
03-26-2007, 07:42 PM
You are.
They do hassle the law abiding citizens like you and I for no reason what so ever.
NOW the gangbangers run wild and nothing is done, I have witnessed this several times.
This is my complaint.
The word now that I am hearing is the town is scared of the MONGOLS...
No clue on this one.
Mongols like the motorcycle gang?
RD

HatenWinter
03-26-2007, 07:58 PM
that the water you drink doesn't come from Havasu... cuz I just went down to the lake to piss!
thsts know weigh fore a pubic survunt to akt! Im caling me kongrussmun in the mor ning. Ewe hav noted herd thee end of that
Funniest thing I've read all night!!!:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
03-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Mongols like the motorcycle gang?
RD
YES

Deano
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm supper mellow out there and have never had a bad run in with the po po..maybe because I kiss their ass for no reason other than to avoid it....but, I was parked next to a couple just chillin and one of the fat guys on a quad almost gave the girl a billy club for drinking out of a bottle....guy was a serious dick. To top it off, the raider nation was hitting the pipe a couple boats over.....puff puff give:D..
I teach my kids to respect the law, but when my daughter is sitting next to me and we give the po po a little wave and nothing back.....I teach her to say "did you see that motherfuker, whata dick":D

RiverDave
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
I'll let Biglue bite at this one.. :D
RD

Biglue
03-26-2007, 08:17 PM
YES
OK I'll bite. What's the story behind that one Kilr?
Oh and Yellowboat, give it up already. Think about it, if you were on the recieving end of that letter you wrote, you yourself would chalk it up to the whiner population. Because that's exactly what you're doing over a stupid comment. It wasn't over a fireman leaving some old lady to burn with her 300 cats because the fireman was being a wuss about rescuing her. You were a painter at one point correct? Now would you use a high pressure spraying system without proper eye and respitation equipment? Or perhaps step into a car spray booth without a respirator?? Same shit isn't it?
Now we have all bitched public serving employees at point on here but JESUS CHRIST, you're full speed ahead on this one. :sleeping:

Kachina26
03-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Funniest thing I've read all night!!!:D :D :D
Wut? Ewe tink I jocking?

98 Vector 21
03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Give respect, get respect!

HM
03-27-2007, 07:10 AM
Damn!! I think... There is one thing we can all agree on....
I love Cops and Firefighters...
You just earned yourself an Honorary Induction into Benchracers!!!
Fag. :D

CBadDad
03-27-2007, 11:35 AM
Deano, That is a signature worthy statement.

Deano
03-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Deano, That is a signature worthy statement.
:D :D double edge sword my friend. Life is complicated:D

RiverDave
03-27-2007, 02:21 PM
OK I'll bite. What's the story behind that one Kilr?
Well?
RD

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 02:25 PM
So if he double-parked in front of school to pickup his kid(s), and you told him to move-along; you would be a dick too, eh?

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Well?
RD
The city is becoming concerned that the MONGOLS are visiting the city more and more and now showing up in boats. I heard this from a few very good sources...

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 02:40 PM
So if he double-parked in front of school to pickup his kid(s), and you told him to move-along; you would be a dick too, eh?
No need to be a dick when doing my job.

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 02:44 PM
So, him either - is what I am getting at. Just doing his job. If all he did was ask/tell you to move from an improper place to a proper place, per a law, he was just doing his job.

That Guy
03-27-2007, 02:53 PM
He's got that covered on his personal time......:D :D Love you brother....(but not in a gay way...:D )

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 02:55 PM
I did meet up with them on Saturday morning. We were headed north toward the bridge. A random boater on the shore by Agave told us there was a triathalon north of the bridge and the LE boat would stop us. I thanked him and started for the beach in front of Agave. The LE boat started our way. I figured they would talk to us about mufflers or check our safety equipment. I got beached and they rolled up.
Me: "Hello, gentlemen."
Them: "Hey, just wanted to give you a heads-up. There is an event in the Channel north of the bridge until about 11. We just didn't want you to accidentally pull out and head that way."
Me: "Ok, guys, thanks. That's not a problem for us at all. We'll head south when we leave."
Them: "Thank you very much and have a great day."
So, either I met two different LHPD officers than you.
OR
Your response was different from mine.
I dunno. I wasn't at your scene.

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 02:59 PM
So, him either - is what I am getting at. Just doing his job. If all he did was ask/tell you to move from an improper place to a proper place, per a law, he was just doing his job.
I guess you missed this part of the story from post one.
I have no problem on being informed that I am breaking a scaff law, but to be approached and then have someone begin to scream at me is two different things.
I sure did and boy they are the most profession people in ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. I was informed , CORRECTION, I was screamed at twice today for not mooring my boat to the seawall.

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 03:01 PM
I did meet up with them on Saturday morning. We were headed north toward the bridge. A random boater on the shore by Agave told us there was a triathalon north of the bridge and the LE boat would stop us. I thanked him and started for the beach in front of Agave. The LE boat started our way. I figured they would talk to us about mufflers or check our safety equipment. I got beached and they rolled up.
Them: "Hey, just wanted to give you a heads-up. There is an event in the Channel north of the bridge until about 11. We just didn't want you to accidentally pull out and head that way."
Me: "Ok, guys, thanks. That's not a problem for us at all. We'll head south when we leave."
OR
Wow they talked to you like that, you must look like a gang banger or something:D , because good upstandings citizens get treated like shit, in this town...

YeLLowBoaT
03-27-2007, 03:05 PM
OR
Sounds like to me we have 2 very nice and porfessional officer there...

phebus
03-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Hang on Kilr, I'll google the number for Victims Assistance for you. :)

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 03:08 PM
Wow they talked to you like that, you must look like a gang banger or something:D , because good upstandings citizens get treated like shit, in this town...
Nope. And those quotes are pretty much word for word. It was a short conversation, but they were just as pleasant as I was. It was me, two of my Sgts., and my wife in the boat. We all commented on how professional they were.
Even if they had a bad day and screamed at me, I would still do as they said. I am in their house now, not mine.

little rowe boat
03-27-2007, 03:21 PM
Nope. And those quotes are pretty much word for word. It was a short conversation, but they were just as pleasant as I was. It was me, two of my Sgts., and my wife in the boat. We all commented on how professional they were.
Even if they had a bad day and screamed at me, I would still do as they said. I am in their house now, not mine.
Were they aware that you were LE? That could have made all the difference on how you were treated

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 03:24 PM
Were they aware that you were LE? That could have made all the difference on how you were treated
Nope. Never spoke of it. I have fairly short buzzed hair, but so do lots of folks.

Havasu1986
03-27-2007, 03:25 PM
It didn't make a difference for Kilrtoy.:)

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 03:35 PM
If they knew that they probably would have done a safety check on him and a DUI check, THEY HATE CALI COPS

little rowe boat
03-27-2007, 03:38 PM
THEY HATE CALI COPS
Is this true? If so, why?

Havasu1986
03-27-2007, 03:39 PM
If they knew that they probably would have done a safety check on him and a DUI check, THEY HATE CALI COPS
What about Vegas cops. I was in my boat talking to this guy next to me in the channel and a cop came up and asked for his I.D. Once he seen the L.V. badge he told him to put it away and have a good day.:confused:

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I was kidding,
It is rare that you see any of them smile or wave at people, My kids used to way at them , until one of them went off on my son last year in the channel.
God forbid they find out your a cali cop. They will give you a piece of their mind, even thou you never asked for it

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 03:47 PM
I was kidding,
It is rare that you see any of them smile or wave at people, My kids used to way at them , until one of them went off on my son last year in the channel.
God forbid they find out your a cali cop. They will give you a piece of their mind, even thou you never asked for it
Well, that was the first meeting of LE I have had on any waterway. You may have just been the 10th or 12th person that had done what you did. Not that it is an excuse to chirp at someone, but you know how it is.

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 03:55 PM
Well, that was the first meeting of LE I have had on any waterway. You may have just been the 10th or 12th person that had done what you did. Not that it is an excuse to chirp at someone, but you know how it is.
And you have somewhere if memory serves me correct a good 15 contacts a day, do you go off on people because they are doing 85 in the 70 or do you contact them with a professional attitude and explain the stop...
No need for an answer I know you stay focused and do it correctly, regardless if it is contact one or 15 that day.....

Beer-30
03-27-2007, 04:05 PM
And you have somewhere if memory serves me correct a good 15 contacts a day, do you go off on people because they are doing 85 in the 70 or do you contact them with a professional attitude and explain the stop...
No need for an answer I know you stay focused and do it correctly, regardless if it is contact one or 15 that day.....
Very true. Like I said, it's not an excuse.
And, ya know, some guys are just REAL badge-heavy. They are just overbearing with everyone, regardless. Probably what you ran into.
If it was a crazy weekend, a holiday or something, I could see them being a little more "jumpy". I am not going to say I have NEVER been a little firm on my first contact, but I haven't ever SCREAMED at anyone during the first sentence. If it is called for to keep things safe, then yeah. Too many complaints on LE these days to become part of the problem.

RiverDave
03-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Kilr lets get to the bottom line here..
They yelled at you becuase your a Mexican with a DCB.. That combo for most peeps has Drug Dealer written all over it.. :D :D
RD

blackcloud75
03-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Sounds like to me we have 2 very nice and porfessional officer there...http://img.shopping.com/cctool/PrdImg/images/pr/177X150/00/01/46/3e/d9/21380825.JPG

blackcloud75
03-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Kilr lets get to the bottom line here..
They yelled at you becuase your a Mexican with a DCB.. That combo for most peeps has Drug Dealer written all over it.. :D :D
RD
Profiler!!!!!!!!:D

Kachina26
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Wie due ewe incest on her assing dis guy a bout hiz speling?

Kilrtoy
03-27-2007, 04:34 PM
I have been talking to yellowboat to long, sorry

27 Awesome cat
04-26-2007, 01:31 PM
I sure did and boy they are the most profession people in ALL OF LAW ENFORCEMENT. I was informed , CORRECTION, I was screamed at twice today for not mooring my boat to the seawall. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
Half the channel is closed and these wonderful human beings are enforcing the laws. Well at least I can say this. The MCSO and the SBSO are atleast professional when dealing with people.
Dont violate this law, you may end up in the pokey
Section 8.16.130 Mooring in Channel
E. No person shall moor, cause to be moored, parked, anchored, or left standing, any watercraft located within twenty five feet of the east side of the Bridgewater channel, unless that watercraft is moored to a mooring post. Not more than one watercraft may be moored to a mooring post at the same time.
This is going to be a fun weekend:D