PDA

View Full Version : About Boatsnblondes.....

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 07:37 PM
I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Boatsnblondes winds up on the wrong side of every important issue. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why it would be a strategic blunder of epic proportions for Boatsnblondes to force onto us the degradation and ignominy that he is known to revel in. But the short answer is that poison is countered only by an antidote. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this post. So let me corroborate it by saying that one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Why can't we all just get along? In classic sophist fashion, I ask another question in reply: Where is Boatsnblondes's integrity? Although I haven't been able to concoct an acceptable answer to that question, I can suggest a tentative hypothesis. My hypothesis is that Boatsnblondes's most narrow-minded tactic is to fabricate a phony war between unimaginative quiddlers and combative publishers of hateful posts. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. I doubtlessly don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that Boatsnblondes's idiotic claim that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live is just that, an idiotic claim. Boatsnblondes doesn't want equal time. Boatsnblondes doesn't want pluralism. Boatsnblondes just wants to defy the rules of logic. I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that coldhearted, insensate spielers are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
The picture I am presenting need not be confined to Boatsnblondes's publicity stunts. It applies to everything he says and does. Boatsnblondes somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (he can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom), distortions (all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la), and misplaced idealism (anyone who dares to name and shame his cult followers for their humorless acts of nativism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "auriculoventricular".
If Boatsnblondes makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward favoritism. His attempts to introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot are much worse than mere Pyrrhonism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. Because Boatsnblondes is so caught up in trying to prosecute, sentence, and label people as phlegmatic wackos without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to him the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, "Archaic Torso of Apollo": "You must change your life."

moneypit
03-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Its only the internet. Don't let people affect you.. Take Captain Morgan for example...:D

Kilrtoy
03-24-2007, 07:41 PM
Wholly shit my brain hurts after that one

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry, but it had to be said.

Inked
03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
:confused:

Jrocket
03-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Holy focken big words! Break that down for us dummys would ya homie?

djunkie
03-24-2007, 08:09 PM
I made it through the first paragragh and got a headache. :(

vmjtc3
03-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Still trying to remember the website that generates a nasty letter after inserting the name of the person you are bashing. Ok give it up I know you know it.:D

Jrocket
03-24-2007, 08:12 PM
You made it farther than me....I made it to about,ohhhh here!
I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Boatsnblondes winds up on the wrong side of every important issue. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic,

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 08:15 PM
Jesus! Me tooooo!!
I have had a few beers but I still ended up with a headache! Can you say BUZZKILL??

dragboat
03-24-2007, 08:16 PM
I've tried to keep quiet, but I just can't hold it in any longer. I have to tell everyone that Boatsnblondes winds up on the wrong side of every important issue. Although my approach may appear a bit pedantic, by setting some generative point of view against a structural-taxonomical point of view or vice versa, I intend to argue that I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why it would be a strategic blunder of epic proportions for Boatsnblondes to force onto us the degradation and ignominy that he is known to revel in. But the short answer is that poison is countered only by an antidote. Now, that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this post. So let me corroborate it by saying that one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Why can't we all just get along? In classic sophist fashion, I ask another question in reply: Where is Boatsnblondes's integrity? Although I haven't been able to concoct an acceptable answer to that question, I can suggest a tentative hypothesis. My hypothesis is that Boatsnblondes's most narrow-minded tactic is to fabricate a phony war between unimaginative quiddlers and combative publishers of hateful posts. This way, he can subjugate both groups into helping him mobilize support for the special interests that dominate state and private activity. I doubtlessly don't want that to happen, which is why I'm telling you that Boatsnblondes's idiotic claim that he's merely trying to make this world a better place in which to live is just that, an idiotic claim. Boatsnblondes doesn't want equal time. Boatsnblondes doesn't want pluralism. Boatsnblondes just wants to defy the rules of logic. I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that coldhearted, insensate spielers are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
The picture I am presenting need not be confined to Boatsnblondes's publicity stunts. It applies to everything he says and does. Boatsnblondes somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (he can be trusted to judge the rest of the world from a unique perch of pure wisdom), distortions (all it takes to solve our social woes are shotgun marriages, heavy-handed divorce laws, and a return to some mythical 1950s Shangri-la), and misplaced idealism (anyone who dares to name and shame his cult followers for their humorless acts of nativism can expect to suffer hair loss and tooth decay as a result). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "auriculoventricular".
If Boatsnblondes makes fun of me or insults me, I hear it, and it hurts. But I take solace in the fact that I am still able to insist on a policy of zero tolerance toward favoritism. His attempts to introduce, cultivate, and encourage moral rot are much worse than mere Pyrrhonism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. Because Boatsnblondes is so caught up in trying to prosecute, sentence, and label people as phlegmatic wackos without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever, I'd like to conclude this letter by quoting to him the last line of R. M. Rilke's poem, "Archaic Torso of Apollo": "You must change your life."
SH*T Thats like $37.50 in .25cent words!:D You da man!:rolleyes: Hell spellcheck cost me $10.50

73kona455
03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
is there a condensed version?:D

Miss Perfect
03-24-2007, 08:19 PM
is there a condensed version?:D
No kidding... I need cliff notes

73kona455
03-24-2007, 08:21 PM
No kidding... I need cliff notes
i was trying to think of cliff notes and kept coming up blank..lol:D

HocusPocus
03-24-2007, 08:22 PM
do you have an english version. :D

little rowe boat
03-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Man, that was a mouth full. I had to get the dictionary out.

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
So did anyone figure out what it translates to?? I couldn't find a translation site on the web.....Google told me to STFU!

460 jus getn it
03-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Lemme see what my ebonics translator says.
I added that in and it said, "YOU AINT GOT NO BUSINESS TRYING TO READ THAT SHIT". :D :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:38 PM
I am writing this letter because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Boatsnblondes's claim that he can override nature. Let's review the errors in his statements in order. First, his proxies have a tendency to say very similar things about him, as if they're quoting from scripture. Boatsnblondes's eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that we should all bear the brunt of his actions?)
Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that Boatsnblondes claims that everything is happy and fine and good. Well, I beg to differ. Do you really want him to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals? I think not. I note in passing that he dreams of a time when he'll be free to irrationalize thinking on every issue. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen -- not may happen, but will happen -- if we don't interfere, if we don't take personal action and win the culture war and save this country. As you can see, Boatsnblondes's argument that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate -- is hopelessly flawed and thoroughly circuitous.
Society should recognize that Boatsnblondes should try being a little more open-minded. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that even when the facts don't fit, Boatsnblondes sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. "What's that?", I hear you ask. "Is it true that I really don't want my community tainted with such blatant gnosticism?" Why, yes, it is. We must make Boatsnblondes pay for his crimes against humanity. We must advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. And we must strike at the heart of his efforts to do exactly the things he accuses officious rabble-rousers of doing. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.
Matt

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 08:40 PM
I am writing this letter because I recently heard some troubling news. Apparently, a large number of people actually believe Boatsnblondes's claim that he can override nature. Let's review the errors in his statements in order. First, his proxies have a tendency to say very similar things about him, as if they're quoting from scripture. Boatsnblondes's eccentricity is surpassed only by his vanity. And his vanity is surpassed only by his empty theorizing. (Remember his theory that we should all bear the brunt of his actions?)
Even if our society had no social problems at all, we could still say that Boatsnblondes claims that everything is happy and fine and good. Well, I beg to differ. Do you really want him to impose tremendous hardships on tens of thousands of decent, hard-working individuals? I think not. I note in passing that he dreams of a time when he'll be free to irrationalize thinking on every issue. That's the way he's planned it, and that's the way it'll happen -- not may happen, but will happen -- if we don't interfere, if we don't take personal action and win the culture war and save this country. As you can see, Boatsnblondes's argument that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate -- is hopelessly flawed and thoroughly circuitous.
Society should recognize that Boatsnblondes should try being a little more open-minded. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that even when the facts don't fit, Boatsnblondes sometimes tries to use them anyway. He still maintains, for instance, that a knowledge of correct diction, even if unused, evinces a superiority that covers cowardice or stupidity. "What's that?", I hear you ask. "Is it true that I really don't want my community tainted with such blatant gnosticism?" Why, yes, it is. We must make Boatsnblondes pay for his crimes against humanity. We must advocate concrete action and specific quantifiable goals. And we must strike at the heart of his efforts to do exactly the things he accuses officious rabble-rousers of doing. Please join me in incorporating these words into our living credo.
Matt
Now everyone is gonna know this thread's a joke :)

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Why do you say that? :confused:

djunkie
03-24-2007, 08:41 PM
I'm pretty sure that was a given before Matt put in his .05 cents. :D :D :D

djunkie
03-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Wait a minute, this is ***boat, people are a little slow around here. :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:43 PM
And further more I won't sugarcoat this letter. This is a very bitter letter. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. Instead of focusing on why Boatsnblondes's central role in the promotion of barbaric ruffianism dates back a number of years, I would like to remind people that Boatsnblondes's overweening tirades are an epiphenomenon of closed-minded misoneism. But the problems with Boatsnblondes's epithets don't end there. Boatsnblondes may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is totally xenophobic with everything else.
There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Boatsnblondes has tried to jawbone aimlessly. The other is whether or not the time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must indubitably shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Boatsnblondes's pea-sized brain. The first step in that process is to realize that he is a faithful student of Sun Tzu, the ancient Chinese strategist who advocated demoralizing one's enemy as the highest art of warfare. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to subvert existing lines of power and information. The whole premise of Boatsnblondes's "compromises" is false, and his arguments are specious at best. When I first became aware of Boatsnblondes's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Boatsnblondes's temperamental, uneducated commentaries demand that Earth submit to the dominion of the most effrontive misogynists you'll ever see. Boatsnblondes then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. His slurs represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death.
The important point here is not that Boatsnblondes fears nothing more than the exposure of his motives and activities. The vital matter is that Boatsnblondes keeps trying to muddy the word "galvanocauterization". And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will indeed succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with randy manipulative-types, Boatsnblondes's cheerleaders, or anyone else who fails to realize that Boatsnblondes once tried convincing me that he is a model citizen. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Boatsnblondes proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never turn us into easy prey for impudent cocky-types. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. Boatsnblondes's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Boatsnblondes is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I, speaking as someone who is not an inerudite schmoe, hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming, I can't help but think that irrational slobs like Boatsnblondes are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, if Boatsnblondes wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. When we tease apart the associations necessary to Boatsnblondes's atrabilious convictions, we see that you may be wondering why avaricious spouters latch onto Boatsnblondes's schemes. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Boatsnblondes. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Boatsnblondes, however, is more likely to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need.
I don't need to tell you that it should scarcely seem questionable to anyone that Boatsnblondes is nothing if not chthonic. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that if my memory serves me correctly, Boatsnblondes's cock-and-bull stories symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. I find Boatsnblondes's demeanor and pomposity downright apalling. That sounds really soulless, but I insist that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. There is a problem here. A large, prodigal, noxious problem.
Boatsnblondes has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that we should not concern ourselves with Boatsnblondes's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that the best thing about Boatsnblondes is the way that he encourages us to break the neck of his policy of defeatism once and for all. No, wait; Boatsnblondes doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "Even Boatsnblondes must concede that I become impatient with people who refuse to recognize the key role that he is playing in the destruction of our civilization." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. If the left of the current political spectrum is headstrong antiheroism, and the right is primitive, insane Lysenkoism, then Boatsnblondes's politics are honestly going to be a form of inaniloquent, imprudent recidivism. Boatsnblondes has announced his intentions to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. While doing so may earn Boatsnblondes a gold star from the mush-for-brains antagonism crowd, I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about him. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that if you think about it you'll see that Boatsnblondes's scummy indiscretions are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Boatsnblondes's toadies are continuing their quiet work of advancing Boatsnblondes's real goal, which is to take credit for others' accomplishments. Boatsnblondes teaches workshops on fanaticism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Boatsnblondes and supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into immoralism.

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 08:45 PM
And further more I won't sugarcoat this letter. This is a very bitter letter. Small children and the faint of heart should stop reading and leave the room. Instead of focusing on why Boatsnblondes's central role in the promotion of barbaric ruffianism dates back a number of years, I would like to remind people that Boatsnblondes's overweening tirades are an epiphenomenon of closed-minded misoneism. But the problems with Boatsnblondes's epithets don't end there. Boatsnblondes may be reasonably cunning with words. However, he is totally xenophobic with everything else.
There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Boatsnblondes has tried to jawbone aimlessly. The other is whether or not the time is always right to do what is right. That's why we must indubitably shed a little light on some of the ignorant prejudices that reside within Boatsnblondes's pea-sized brain. The first step in that process is to realize that he is a faithful student of Sun Tzu, the ancient Chinese strategist who advocated demoralizing one's enemy as the highest art of warfare. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time he tried to subvert existing lines of power and information. The whole premise of Boatsnblondes's "compromises" is false, and his arguments are specious at best. When I first became aware of Boatsnblondes's covert invasion into our thought processes, all I could think was how Boatsnblondes's temperamental, uneducated commentaries demand that Earth submit to the dominion of the most effrontive misogynists you'll ever see. Boatsnblondes then blames us for that. Now there's a prizewinning example of psychological projection if I've ever seen one. His slurs represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death.
The important point here is not that Boatsnblondes fears nothing more than the exposure of his motives and activities. The vital matter is that Boatsnblondes keeps trying to muddy the word "galvanocauterization". And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will indeed succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with randy manipulative-types, Boatsnblondes's cheerleaders, or anyone else who fails to realize that Boatsnblondes once tried convincing me that he is a model citizen. Does he think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Boatsnblondes proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never turn us into easy prey for impudent cocky-types. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. Boatsnblondes's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Boatsnblondes is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. I, speaking as someone who is not an inerudite schmoe, hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how arriving at a true state of comprehension is too difficult and/or time-consuming, I can't help but think that irrational slobs like Boatsnblondes are not born -- they are excreted. However unsavory that metaphor may be, if Boatsnblondes wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults. When we tease apart the associations necessary to Boatsnblondes's atrabilious convictions, we see that you may be wondering why avaricious spouters latch onto Boatsnblondes's schemes. It's because people of that nature need to have rhetoric and dogma to recite during times of stress in order to cope. That's also why we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Boatsnblondes. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that one can consecrate one's life to the service of a noble idea or a glorious ideology. Boatsnblondes, however, is more likely to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need.
I don't need to tell you that it should scarcely seem questionable to anyone that Boatsnblondes is nothing if not chthonic. That should be self-evident. What is less evident is that if my memory serves me correctly, Boatsnblondes's cock-and-bull stories symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. I find Boatsnblondes's demeanor and pomposity downright apalling. That sounds really soulless, but I insist that it's an accurate assessment of the situation. There is a problem here. A large, prodigal, noxious problem.
Boatsnblondes has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that he knows the "right" way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that we should not concern ourselves with Boatsnblondes's putative virtue or vice. Rather, we should concern ourselves with our own welfare and with the fact that the best thing about Boatsnblondes is the way that he encourages us to break the neck of his policy of defeatism once and for all. No, wait; Boatsnblondes doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that on a television program last night, I heard one of this country's top scientists conclude that, "Even Boatsnblondes must concede that I become impatient with people who refuse to recognize the key role that he is playing in the destruction of our civilization." That's exactly what I have so frequently argued and I am pleased to have my view confirmed by so eminent an individual. If the left of the current political spectrum is headstrong antiheroism, and the right is primitive, insane Lysenkoism, then Boatsnblondes's politics are honestly going to be a form of inaniloquent, imprudent recidivism. Boatsnblondes has announced his intentions to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. While doing so may earn Boatsnblondes a gold star from the mush-for-brains antagonism crowd, I am not concerned with rumors or hearsay about him. I am interested only in ascertained facts attested by published documents, and in these primarily as an illustration that if you think about it you'll see that Boatsnblondes's scummy indiscretions are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Boatsnblondes's toadies are continuing their quiet work of advancing Boatsnblondes's real goal, which is to take credit for others' accomplishments. Boatsnblondes teaches workshops on fanaticism. Students who have been through the program compare it to a Communist re-education camp. In closing, all that I ask is that you join me to stop Boatsnblondes and supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into immoralism.
Wow, you type fast. Your last post was 2 minutes before this one. :)

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
:D I'm sorry, I just gotta laugh, this is hysterical.... no idea what the hell your talking about, but it's hysterical....a guy with a katchina and another with a commander, using those big words....this is way too much for me...I gotta put this laptop down and regain my composure....

lewiville
03-24-2007, 08:46 PM
Ahhhh who is boatsnblondes?

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 08:48 PM
:D I'm sorry, I just gotta laugh, this is hysterical.... no idea what the hell your talking about, but it's hysterical....a guy with a katchina and another with a commander, using those big words....this is way too much for me...I gotta put this laptop down and regain my composure....
I gots lots o' big words for a dumb hog head. Ahead, back up and that'll do. That's all you need to know! :D

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Wow, you type fast. Your last post was 2 minutes before this one. :)Come on, you know he's fast in many areas!

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 08:49 PM
I gots lots o' big words for a dumb hog head. Ahead, back up and that'll do. That's all you need to know! :D
:D :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Wow, you type fast. Your last post was 2 minutes before this one. :)
Don't get me started. :mad:
To all readers: This is not a tickle-your-ears, politically correct letter. If you want to read something that's filled with rhetoric, read something else. If you want the truth, then read this letter. Let's get down to business: If you're the type who dares to think for yourself, then you've probably already determined that we need to look beyond the most immediate and visible problems with Goldilocks. We need to look at what is behind these problems and understand that Goldilocks asserts that people are pawns to be used and manipulated. That assertion is not only untrue, but a conscious lie. Imagine getting a dollar every time Goldilocks said she wouldn't shout obscenities at passers-by, but did so anyway. You'd clearly be very, very rich. I don't object to her subliminal psywar campaigns because her perversions make about as much sense as jumping off a building and hoping you'll sprout wings on the way down. I object because I would like to comment on Goldilocks's attempt to associate jingoism with masochism. There is no association.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we lived in a world without the worst kinds of viperine Luddites there are? Goldilocks and I disagree about our civic duties. I claim that we must do our utmost to end her control over the minds and souls of countless people as expeditiously as possible. Goldilocks, on the other hand, believes that everything is happy and fine and good. If you agree, read on. There's no mystery about it, no more room for fairy tales, just the knowledge that she can't fool me. I've met morbid purveyors of malice and hatred before, so I know that everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that defeatism is the driving force behind Goldilocks's artifices. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche.
Speaking of fatuous popinjays, by exploiting social discontent and promising a golden age of "human brotherhood", Goldilocks will be successful in her attempts to give rise to rancorous recidivists. Get that straight, please. Any other thinking is blame-shoving or responsibility-dodging. Furthermore, it's truly a tragedy that Goldilocks's goal in life is apparently to make my worst nightmares come true. Here, I use the word "tragedy" as the philosopher Whitehead used it. Whitehead stated that "the essence of dramatic tragedy is not unhappiness. It resides in the solemnity of the remorseless working of things," which I interpret as saying that unsophisticated, choleric thought police like Goldilocks are all alike. Let's remember that. A central fault line runs through each of Goldilocks's circulars. Specifically, someone has been giving Goldilocks's brain a very thorough washing, and now Goldilocks is trying to do the same to us. Although her overt communism has declined, a covert form still survives and may be an important factor in fueling a tendency and/or desire to embark on wholesale torture and slaughter of innocent civilians. I would honestly not have thought it possible that it should scarcely seem questionable to anyone that Goldilocks's principles rub me the wrong way, but it's true. Not to be rude or anything, but if Goldilocks had her way, schools would teach students that there should be publicly financed centers of materialism. This is not education but indoctrination. It prevents students from learning about how Goldilocks has convinced a lot of people that trees cause more pollution than automobiles do. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. Despite what she says, I feel no more personal hatred for Goldilocks than I might feel for a herd of wild animals or a cluster of poisonous reptiles. One does not hate those whose souls can exude no spiritual warmth; one pities them.
When Goldilocks repeated over and over the rumor that her opinions represent the opinions of the majority -- or even a plurality -- her comrades, never too difficult to fool, swallowed it. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to seek liberty, equality, and fraternity. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe her line that the boogeyman is going to get us if we don't agree to her demands. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that Goldilocks constantly insists that her taradiddles won't be used for political retribution. But she contradicts herself when she says that she does the things she does "for the children". There is no inconsistency here; in order to solve the big problems with Goldilocks, we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must raise the quality of debate on issues surrounding her impertinent, offensive codices.
This is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Goldilocks's asinine behavior, but about the way that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Goldilocks had learned anything from history, she'd know that she wants to get me thrown in jail. She can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but she does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because if the human race is to survive on this planet, we will have to present another paradigm in opposition to her cruel, wily mottos. A careful appraisal of Goldilocks's paroxysms raises some thought-provoking issues. Now, I could go off on that point alone, but her fantasy is to enshrine irrational fears and fancies as truth. She dreams of a world that grants her such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of gnosticism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that if we let Goldilocks pit race against race, religion against religion, and country against country, then greed, corruption, and libertinism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions. I may not be perfect, but at least I'm not afraid to say that I am obviously not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that the term "idiot savant" comes to mind when thinking of Goldilocks. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to her, which is why I aver that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to declare a truce with Goldilocks and commence a dialogue -- a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that Goldilocks's quips are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that Goldilocks is the ultimate authority on what's right and what's wrong. And they promote the mistaken idea that she acts in the name of equality and social justice. Can you really blame me for suggesting that I must protest Goldilocks's use of the most snarky carpers you'll ever see to popularize a genre of music whose graphic lyrics explicitly urge immoral rakes to produce a new generation of pretentious imbeciles whose opinions and prejudices, far from being enlightened and challenged, are simply legitimized? When a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Goldilocks is drunk with power, which is why we must announce that we may need to picket, demonstrate, march, or strike to stop Goldilocks before she can rebrand local churches as faith-based emporia teeming with impulse-buy items.
You don't have to say anything specifically about Goldilocks for her to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should hinder the power of saturnine serpents like her. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I feel, there's a time to summon up the courage to restore the traditions that Goldilocks has abandoned. Or, to put it less poetically, I have a New Year's resolution for Goldilocks: She should pick up a book before she jumps to the huffy conclusion that things have never been better.
Moreover, the problem with Goldilocks is not that she's lame-brained. It's that she wants to scorn and abjure reason. The baneful nature of her personal attacks is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify. Goldilocks labels anyone she doesn't like as "soulless". That might well be a better description of her.
Goldilocks's long-term goals have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Goldilocks justifies her slimy nature by denying that the lockstep ideological conformity of her cat's-paws and their mindless parroting of her superstitious cliches about gangsterism have reached a level of absurdity hardly matched by any historical example that comes to mind. Then again, that notion has been popular for as long as pauperism has existed. For the record, I am hurt, furious, and embarrassed. Why am I hurt? Because I must guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity if we are fully to appreciate the entire menace represented by the most snivelling calumniators you'll ever see. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that Goldilocks likes to dispense outright misinformation and flashlight-under-the-chin ghost stories. Such activity can flourish only in the dark, however. If you drag it into the open, Goldilocks and her legates will run for cover, like cockroaches in a dirty kitchen when the light is turned on suddenly during the night. That's why we must show principle, gumption, verve, and nerve. Why am I furious? Because an armed revolt against her is morally justified. However, I believe that it is not yet strategically justified. And why am I embarrassed? Because I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing her of planning to usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that she says that cultural tradition has never contributed a single thing to the advancement of knowledge or understanding. That's her unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely imprudent and bookish lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Goldilocks's representatives. Foolish cadgers are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that Goldilocks says that merit is adequately measured by her methods and qualifications. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. Now, perhaps you think I'm imagining things. Perhaps you think that she really isn't going to make life less pleasant for us. Well, I wish it were just my imagination. But you know, no one likes being attacked by muddleheaded ne'er-do-wells. Even worse, Goldilocks exploits our fear of those attacks -- which she claims will evolve in the immediate years ahead into biological, chemical, or nuclear attacks -- as a pretext to feed blind hatred. If you think that's scary, then you should remember that I challenge Goldilocks to point out any text in this letter that proposes that she has the trappings of deity. It isn't there. There's neither a hint nor a suggestion of such a thing.
Mysticism and factionalism are not synonymous. In fact, they are so frequently in opposition and so universally irreconcilable that Goldilocks's attempts to mold your mind and have you see the world not as it is, but as she wants you to see it are much worse than mere post-structuralism. They are hurtful, malicious, criminal behavior and deserve nothing less than our collective condemnation. Look at what's happened since Goldilocks first ordered her secret police to rally for a cause that is completely void of moral, ethical, or legal validity: Views once considered malign are now considered ordinary. Views once considered inaniloquent are now considered perfectly normal. And the most warped of Goldilocks's views are now seen as gospel by legions of the worst classes of vengeful televangelists there are. If my own experience has taught me anything, it's that there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Goldilocks perverts hatred in order to leave helpless citizens afraid in the streets, in their jobs, and even in their homes, it becomes clear that many people are convinced that I wish stupid trollops had the gumption not to revile everything in the most obscene terms and drag it into the filth of the basest possible outlook. I can't comment on that, but I can say that Goldilocks's methods are much subtler now than ever before. Goldilocks is more adept at hidden mind control and her techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. As stated earlier, if you've read any of the lackluster slop that Goldilocks has concocted, you'll unmistakably recall Goldilocks's description of her plan to destabilize the already volatile social fabric that she purportedly aims to save. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that if I were elected Ruler of the World, my first act of business would be to fight scurrility and slander. I would further use my position to inform certain segments of the Earth's population that Goldilocks thinks we want her to use terms of opprobrium such as "amateurish savages" and "naive audacious-types" to castigate whomever she opposes. Excuse me, but maybe it is more than a purely historical question to ask, "How did her reign of terror start?" or even the more urgent question, "How might it end?". No, we must ask, "To what lengths will she go to con us into believing that no one is smart enough to see through her transparent lies?" In classic sophist fashion, I ask another question in reply: What will be the outcome of her quest for world hegemony? I would venture the answer has something to do with heathenism. To elaborate, she doesn't want us to shine a light on her efforts to create a factitious demand for her puerile positions. She would rather we settle for the meatless bone of unilateralism.
When Goldilocks hears anyone say that the limitation and final abolition of fetishism presuppose the elimination of innumerable preconditions, her answer is to take the focus off the real issues. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to get people to sign a petition to limit her ability to cause trouble. I am, of course, referring to a recent occurrence which is so well-known, it requires no comment, except to add that her accusations are certainly despised by everyone but laughable anthropophagi. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that if she feels ridiculed by all the attention my letters are bringing her, then that's just too darn bad. Goldilocks's arrogance has brought this upon herself. As I mentioned before, a large percentage of Goldilocks's surrogates can be termed neo-lazy. But let me add that the more pressing news is that Marxism is classically a hodgepodge of metanarratives crafted for mass appeal. But the problems with her tirades don't end there. Let me conclude by saying that we who want to carve solutions that are neither blathering nor pesky will not rest until we do.

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 08:52 PM
Awwww man! Where's my Excedrin??
I'm grabbin' another beer...that'll help...hopefully!!

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Come on Matt, you gotta go in and dress it up a little. Replace the word "letter" with "post", and change his to hers.

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:53 PM
Come on, you know he's fast in many areas!
Fast enough for you sir. :notam:
As a citizen of this country, which I believe in and which I have seen Kachina26 tear apart, I must shatter the adage that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. One of my objectives is to fight the warped, distorted, misshapen, unwholesome monstrosity that Kachina26's homilies have become. I want to draw two important conclusions from this. The first is that it's time for him to stop his systematic assault on religious freedom, and the second is that he argues that I am abominable for wanting to shed the light of truth on the evil that is Kachina26. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago.
Kachina26's fantasy is to preach hatred. He dreams of a world that grants him such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of antidisestablishmentarianism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that if you think about it you'll see that Kachina26's snotty smears are merely a distraction. They're just something to generate more op-ed pieces, more news conferences for media talking heads, and more punditry from people like me. Meanwhile, Kachina26's sympathizers are continuing their quiet work of advancing Kachina26's real goal, which is to muddy the word "anthropomorphotheist". I could accuse Kachina26 of using the worst sorts of appalling warmongers there are to get his way, but I wouldn't stoop to that level. He can't seriously believe that superstition is no less credible than proven scientific principles, can he? Well, I'm sure Kachina26 would rather see to it that all patriotic endeavors are directed down blind alleys, where they end in frustration and discouragement than answer that particular question. I'm not a heinous person. I'd like nothing more than to extend my hand in friendship to Kachina26's spin doctors and convey my hope that in the days to come we can work together to shape a world of dignity and harmony, a world of justice, solidarity, liberty, and prosperity. Unfortunately, knowing them, they'd rather instill a general ennui because that's what Kachina26 wants. Now that you've read the bulk of this letter, it should not come as a complete surprise that Kachina26 should show some class. However, this fact bears repeating again and again, until the words crack through the hardened exteriors of those who would commit acts of immorality, dishonesty, and treason. I am referring, of course, to the likes of Kachina26.

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't get me started. :mad:
People generally have strong views about Goldilocks. There are a number of reasons Goldilocks isn't telling us as to why he wants to dress up his profit motive in the cloak of selfless altruism. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that he should not harm others, or even instill the fear of harm. Not now, not ever. I try never to argue with him, because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason. I am utterly shocked and angered by Goldilocks's socially inept improprieties. Such shameful conduct should never be repeated.
Goldilocks contends that national-security interests can and should be sidestepped whenever his personal interests are at stake. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? He has announced his intentions to prevent the real problems from being solved. While doing so may earn Goldilocks a gold star from the mush-for-brains obstructionism crowd, he may quash other people's opinions right after he reads this letter. Let him. Before the year is over, I will get my message about Goldilocks out to the world. Although he has never read carefully anything I've written, his recommendations are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, if we stop this insanity, then the sea of statism, on which Goldilocks so heavily relies, will begin to dry up.
You don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: Goldilocks thinks it would be a great idea to dominate the whole earth and take possession of all its riches. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed. It seems clear that his sympathizers lie about their analects, and then, when we're all convinced that no harm will be done, they palliate and excuse the atrocities of his apparatchiks. But we ought to look at the matter in a broader framework before we draw final conclusions on the subject: We see that Goldilocks's beliefs have experienced a considerable amount of evolution (or perhaps more accurately, genetic drift) over the past few weeks. They used to be simply discourteous. Now, not only are they both counter-productive and obscene, but they also serve as unequivocal proof that we must call people to their highest and best, not accommodate them at their lowest and least. As mentioned above, however, that is not enough. It is necessary to do more. It is necessary to shoo Goldilocks away like the annoying bug that he is. If truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, then Goldilocks can't possibly believe that every word that leaves his mouth is teeming with useful information. He's myopic, but he's not that myopic. Let me back up a little: I'm not very conversant with his background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that the gloss that Goldilocks's bootlickers put on Goldilocks's asseverations unfortunately does little to help others to see through the empty and meaningless statements uttered by him and his serfs.
A colleague recently informed me that a bunch of stinking finks and others in Goldilocks's amen corner are about to treat people like scabrous freebooters. I have no reason to doubt that story because most people don't realize that Goldilocks has already revealed his plans to foist the most poisonously false and destructive myths imaginable upon us. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an anti-democratic undesirable. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and absolutely anecdotal, but if everyone does his own, small part, together we can raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. Just wait until someone gets hurt as a result of Goldilocks's propositions. Then, more people will agree that if I had to choose the most hateful specimen from his welter of cantankerous gabble, it would have to be his claim that the kids on the playground are happy to surrender to the school bully. One could imagine that some good might come from letting Goldilocks set the hoops through which we all must jump. But the only one whose imagination is vivid enough is Goldilocks.
No matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how Goldilocks prefers to keep his abhorrent agenda hidden behind the cloak of antiheroism. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also address a number of important issues. This is not the same as saying that the final product of his obloquies will be a dysfunctional society, wherein every natural self-defense mechanism has been short-circuited in some frightful effort to gain short-term financial benefits, although that, too, is true. Nonetheless, his behavior might be different if he were told that in debates with him, it is important to evaluate whether his provocations reflect a sincere desire to present an alternative point of view or whether his agenda is primarily to accelerate the natural tendency of civilization to devolve from order to chaos, liberty to tyranny, and virtue to vice. Of course, as far as Goldilocks's concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that if we let him turn once-flourishing neighborhoods into zones of violence, decay, and moral disregard, then greed, corruption, and fanaticism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions.
Is Goldilocks a pious person? Yes, although his "piety" unerringly leads him to whichever dogma is best for business. Speaking of which, Goldilocks has stated that clever one-liners are a valid substitute for actual thinking. That's just pure imperialism. Well, in Goldilocks's case, it might be pure ignorance, seeing that Goldilocks argues that at birth, every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. To maintain this thesis, Goldilocks naturally has had to shovel away a mountain of evidence, which he does by the desperate expedient of claiming that those who disagree with him should be cast into the outer darkness, should be shunned, should starve.
Forbearance and kindly deportment are lost upon Goldilocks. Not that I've come to expect any better from Goldilocks. To use some computer terminology, his terrorist organization has an "installed base" of hundreds of puerile, sanctimonious hermits. The implication is that if I wanted to brainwash and manipulate a large segment of the population, I would convince them that Goldilocks can don the mantel of barbarism and empty the meaning of such concepts as "self," "justice," "freedom," and other profundities and get away with it. In fact, that's exactly what he does as part of his quest to interfere with the most important principles of democracy. Okay, then, let's move onto the really good part of this letter, the part in which I get to tell you that he recently stated that he should give voice, in a totally emotional and non-rational way, to his deep-rooted love of cannibalism because "it's the right thing to do". He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he needs to stop living in denial. He needs to wake up and realize that he says that a richly evocative description of a problem automatically implies the correct solution to that problem. That's his unvarying story, and it's a lie: an extremely malign and bad-tempered lie. Unfortunately, it's a lie that is accepted unquestioningly, uncritically, by Goldilocks's apple-polishers. Malicious shirkers serve as the priests in Goldilocks's cult of grungy, aberrant cynicism. These "priests" spend their days basking in Goldilocks's reflected glory, pausing only when Goldilocks instructs them to rewrite history to reflect or magnify an imaginary "victimhood". What could be more militant? The answer is almost entirely obvious -- this isn't rocket science, you know. The key is that Goldilocks keeps insisting that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that there's something fishy about Goldilocks's sermons. I think he's up to something, something wild and perhaps even perfidious.
If a cogent, logical argument entered Goldilocks's brain, no doubt a concussion would result. If I seem a bit superstitious, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with Goldilocks on his own level. In case you have any doubts, those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Goldilocks had learned anything from history, he'd know that he does not merely desecrate personal religious objects. He does so consciously, deliberately, willfully, and methodically. If Fate desired that he make a correct application of what he had read about gnosticism, it would have to indicate title and page number, since the flighty bonehead would otherwise never in all his life find the correct place. But since Fate does not do this, he will do everything in his power to introduce changes without testing them first. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; I've known some wankers who were impressively inaniloquent. However, Goldilocks is homicidal, and that trumps inaniloquent every time. I, speaking as someone who is not an ostentatious Neanderthal, like to speak of Goldilocks as "barbaric". That's a reasonable term to use, I claim, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, his doctrines are cameralism reincarnate. I submit that everyone should stop and mull that assertion. Then, you'll understand why if Goldilocks continues to preach hatred, I will be obliged to do something about him. And you know me: I never neglect my obligations.
I want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. Goldilocks has found a way to avoid compliance with government regulations, circumvent any further litigation, and boss others around -- all by trumping up a phony emergency. However ghastly the national picture already is, his comrades' thinking is fenced in by many constraints. Their minds are not free because they dare not be. Stripping from the term "electrotelethermometer" the negative connotations it evokes, I will try to confront and reject all manifestations of vigilantism.
I feel no shame in writing that I am certainly not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that it has long been obvious to attentive observers that Goldilocks has really pulled a fast one this time. But did you know that his roorbacks cause nothing but trouble? He doesn't want you to know that because his janissaries insist that he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. This is precisely the non-equation that Goldilocks is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that I am deliberately using colorful language in this letter. I am deliberately using provocative phrases that I hope will stick in the minds of my readers. I do ensure, however, that my words are always appropriate and accurate and clearly explain how we could opt to sit back and let Goldilocks alter, rewrite, or ignore past events to make them consistent with his current "reality". Most people, however, would argue that the cost in people's lives and self-esteem is an extremely high price to pay for such inaction on our part. One of the goals of ageism is to render meaningless the words "best" and "worst". Goldilocks admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Goldilocks's own mediocrity can flourish. I was, however, going to forget about the whole thing when it suddenly occurred to me that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we stand as a witness in the divine court of the eternal judge and proclaim that that's why I laugh when I hear his myrmidons go on and on about jingoism, or is it sufficient to cast a gimlet eye on his traducements? That's the question that perplexes me the most, because he wants us to feel sorry for the doctrinaire prevaricators who mollycoddle demented clods. I suspect we should instead feel sorry for their victims, all of whom know full well that I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Goldilocks of planning to let us know exactly what our attitudes should be towards various types of people and behavior. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that he wants to reopen wounds that seem scarcely healed. What's wrong with that? What's wrong is Goldilocks's gossamer grasp of reality. It doesn't do us much good to become angry and wave our arms and shout about the evils of Goldilocks's ideas in general terms. If we want other people to agree with us and join forces with us, then we must rally good-hearted people to the side of our cause. I conclude this letter with an appropriate quote: "Small minds are little troubled by this." I believe we all know who said that, don't we?
I'm not a "he" you moron!!!

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Come on Matt, you gotta go in and dress it up a little. Replace the word "letter" with "post", and change his to hers.
My bad. I was typing so fast I forgot who I was complaining about. :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 08:57 PM
Your so vain I bet you think this post is about you, don't you.

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 08:57 PM
That statement is useless without pics....:D

RaceFace
03-24-2007, 08:58 PM
You read all that?!?!? You SIR, need a beer too!!! :D

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Sure you are, I think Matt just confirmed his bench racer fag status.

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Your so vain I bet you think this post is about you, don't you.
It's no longer funny :)

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 09:00 PM
LOL :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Goldilocks is a shemale? :jawdrop:

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 09:02 PM
LOL
You must have overlooked that over the past 8 years :)

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
LOL
I thought you just had a big....ah nevermind. :yuk:
:D

MR.rvrluvr
03-24-2007, 09:03 PM
can you type in truck driver english please .....man I feel really stupid right now....cAN someone translate for me.......

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:04 PM
can you type in truck driver english please .....man I feel really stupid right now....cAN someone translate for me.......
10-4 Rubber Ducky. :)

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:04 PM
Correction, a very hot shemale!!!! I assume she is fully functional.
Ok, I think I may have just crossed the line there. :D

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 09:05 PM
I thought you just had a big....ah nevermind. :yuk:
Okay, enough :) Stop hijacking the thread.

Goldilocks
03-24-2007, 09:06 PM
10-4 Rubber Ducky. :)
LMAO :D

djunkie
03-24-2007, 09:06 PM
LOL
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:07 PM
I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that the few oligophrenic crooks who deny this are not only wrong, they are willfully mephitic. Let us note first of all that you won't find many of TUZRVR's helpers who will openly admit that they favor TUZRVR's schemes to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks. In fact, their recommendations are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that it's not the boogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's TUZRVR. Not only is TUZRVR more impetuous and more dirty than any envisaged boogeyman or bugbear, but TUZRVR somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that pretentious half-wits are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. I have had to restrain myself from rebuking TUZRVR more vehemently. So what's the connection between that and TUZRVR's invectives? The connection is that I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that there is a vast empirical literature on this subject. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. TUZRVR's shock troops believe that TUZRVR has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to help you reflect and reexamine your views on TUZRVR. It is appalling to me that he has managed to remake the world to suit his own uncivilized needs. Which brings me to my next criticism of TUZRVR.
Is it just me, or do other people also think that the lockstep ideological conformity of TUZRVR's attendants and their mindless parroting of TUZRVR's spineless cliches about jujuism have reached a level of absurdity hardly matched by any historical example that comes to mind? I ask, because it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. TUZRVR's wheelings and dealings are tinctured with absolutism. And let me tell you, prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially TUZRVR's sinful form of it -- is. I want to see all of us working together to turn TUZRVR's namby-pamby equivocations to our advantage. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that the irony is that TUZRVR's most squalid jibes are also his most abominable. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." We must not miss our chance to unmask TUZRVR's true face and intentions in regard to blackguardism, which makes it obvious to me that far too many people tolerate TUZRVR's hatchet jobs as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I would never take a job working for TUZRVR. Given his unscrupulous objectives, who would want to?
Is it important that TUZRVR's bons mots are nothing shy of a slap in the face to all those who have fought and fallen in war for this country? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that it seems that no one else is telling you that his apologias fail to convince me that things have never been better. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Like fire, TUZRVR is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. And I can say that with a clear conscience because questionable statistics, pseudoscientific studies, and biased reports muzzle TUZRVR's critics. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. If I want to hang myself by the neck until dead, that should be my prerogative. I surely don't need him forcing me to. Let me end by citing my standard hate-mail response form letter:
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want TUZRVR to grant twisted, revolting champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine the keys to the kingdom? Because that's what'll happen if we don't provide you with vital information which TUZRVR has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering.

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Correction, a very hot shemale!!!! I assume she is fully functional.
Ok, I think I may have just crossed the line there. :D
Maybe this deserves it's own thread but if you were a hot shemale would you ever leave the house? :)

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Maybe this deserves it's own thread but if you were a hot shemale would you ever leave the house? :)Hell, I'm an average looking male with access to Lubriderm and I rarely leave the house!

djunkie
03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Hell, I'm an average looking male with access to Lubriderm and I rarely leave the house!
TMI!!!!!!!!:yuk: :yuk:

MR.rvrluvr
03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that the few oligophrenic crooks who deny this are not only wrong, they are willfully mephitic. Let us note first of all that you won't find many of TUZRVR's helpers who will openly admit that they favor TUZRVR's schemes to twist the history, sociology, and anthropology disseminated by our mass media and in our children's textbooks. In fact, their recommendations are characterized by a plethora of rhetoric to the contrary. If you listen closely, though, you'll hear how carefully they cover up the fact that it's not the boogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's TUZRVR. Not only is TUZRVR more impetuous and more dirty than any envisaged boogeyman or bugbear, but TUZRVR somehow manages to maintain a straight face when saying that pretentious half-wits are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. I am greatly grieved by this occurrence of falsehood and fantastic storytelling which is the resultant of layers of social dishevelment and disillusionment amongst the fine citizens of a once organized, motivated, and cognitively enlightened civilization. I have had to restrain myself from rebuking TUZRVR more vehemently. So what's the connection between that and TUZRVR's invectives? The connection is that I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that there is a vast empirical literature on this subject. You may have detected a hint of sarcasm in the way I phrased that last statement, but I assure you that I am not exaggerating the situation. TUZRVR's shock troops believe that TUZRVR has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. Although it is perhaps impossible to change the perspective of those who have such beliefs, I wish nevertheless to help you reflect and reexamine your views on TUZRVR. It is appalling to me that he has managed to remake the world to suit his own uncivilized needs. Which brings me to my next criticism of TUZRVR.
Is it just me, or do other people also think that the lockstep ideological conformity of TUZRVR's attendants and their mindless parroting of TUZRVR's spineless cliches about jujuism have reached a level of absurdity hardly matched by any historical example that comes to mind? I ask, because it's really not bloody-mindedness that compels me to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. It's my sense of responsibility to you, the reader. TUZRVR's wheelings and dealings are tinctured with absolutism. And let me tell you, prudence is no vice. Cowardice -- especially TUZRVR's sinful form of it -- is. I want to see all of us working together to turn TUZRVR's namby-pamby equivocations to our advantage. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that the irony is that TUZRVR's most squalid jibes are also his most abominable. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent." We must not miss our chance to unmask TUZRVR's true face and intentions in regard to blackguardism, which makes it obvious to me that far too many people tolerate TUZRVR's hatchet jobs as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that I would never take a job working for TUZRVR. Given his unscrupulous objectives, who would want to?
Is it important that TUZRVR's bons mots are nothing shy of a slap in the face to all those who have fought and fallen in war for this country? Of course it's important. But what's more important is that it seems that no one else is telling you that his apologias fail to convince me that things have never been better. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, that fact is simply inescapable to any thinking man or woman. "Thinking" is the key word in the previous sentence. Like fire, TUZRVR is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. And I can say that with a clear conscience because questionable statistics, pseudoscientific studies, and biased reports muzzle TUZRVR's critics. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life. If I want to hang myself by the neck until dead, that should be my prerogative. I surely don't need him forcing me to. Let me end by citing my standard hate-mail response form letter:
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want TUZRVR to grant twisted, revolting champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine the keys to the kingdom? Because that's what'll happen if we don't provide you with vital information which TUZRVR has gone to great lengths to prevent you from discovering.
your so sweet.....I bet you say that to all the guys....:D :D :D

Phat Matt
03-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Hell, I'm an average looking male with access to Lubriderm and I rarely leave the house!
Make sure you don't use that stuff with the pumice stone in it. :jawdrop:

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 09:21 PM
You two are both your own best friends...on that note, some of us have a train to catch in the AM...KAtchina, enjoy that Lubriderm...something tells me you never have enough of it....night boys...

73kona455
03-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Darn,, my head is really hurting now... anyone got any tylenol3?

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:28 PM
You two are both your own best friends...on that note, some of us have a train to catch in the AM...KAtchina, enjoy that Lubriderm...something tells me you never have enough of it....night boys...I'm riding out my bump before I start familiarizing in a new yard.

Miss Managed Assets
03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
OMG!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!:)

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm riding out my bump before I start familiarizing in a new yard.
You got bumped AGAIN junior???

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 09:54 PM
You got bumped AGAIN junior???Bumped and released!!!! Gonna stretch my legs a little, yard work is nice, but I've forgotten everything I learned about the mainline.

boatsnblondes
03-24-2007, 09:56 PM
You in east LA, San Berdoo, or BArstow???

Kachina26
03-24-2007, 10:06 PM
You in east LA, San Berdoo, or BArstow???
Was in Barstow, now familiarizing in SBerdoo. The second I can hold in Needles, I'm there!!!!!!!!!

My Man's Sportin' Wood
03-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Ditto! That is way to much academic language for a Sunday morning.
So you're basically saying Boatsnblondes is a hoser?

Pheelin Phroggy
03-25-2007, 08:45 AM
thanks, I was trying to figure out some of those words.... was thinking more tequila would help, but your "hoser" condensed version answered it all and saved me a trip to the patron cabinet.

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 10:43 AM
wow, i thought i had a long post... when i hit a paragraph...no, i didnt read any of the B/S...it was to long...just
hoeNthru to see if :devil: the shorter version is up yet...keep me posted SOMEONE
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/hoin.gif

EAZYKILLER2006
03-25-2007, 10:46 AM
Ditto! That is way to much academic language for a Sunday morning.
So you're basically saying Boatsnblondes is a hoser?
HOSER? is that a hoeyer:confused: hoe?
i can make up my own words too...more of a hoe, is whoooore...keep it simple guys:devil:
hoser not sure what that is...

hoolign
03-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I dont want any Three key chain pics!:2purples: :2purples:

Kachina26
03-25-2007, 10:58 AM
HOSER? is that a hoeyer:confused: hoe?
i can make up my own words too...more of a hoe, is whoooore...keep it simple guys:devil:
hoser not sure what that is...
Did you miss the 80's eh? hoser (http://www.moviesounds.com/brew/frshcase.wav)

03-25-2007, 11:06 AM
BnB SUX

catman-do
03-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Wow, can we dumb it down a little in here. Remember, most of America reads at a 6th grade level. I got just past the thread topic on that one... :D

WYRD
03-25-2007, 06:06 PM
Ok give it up, who has the mad libs web site for the MENSA club:confused: :D

roostwear
03-25-2007, 06:45 PM
***boat man law- long post, big words, little dick.

ULTRA26 # 1
03-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Where are you guys getting these things???
John M

boatsnblondes
03-25-2007, 08:01 PM
BnB SUX
(SNIFF) thank you, you have no idea how much that means to me...;)

03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
And I dont care either!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Matt, I never knew you were such a tripper!!!:D