PDA

View Full Version : it was a good weekend until

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:23 PM
well it was a good weekend until saturday about 330pm at Windsor , me & my friends decided to pull the boat Early before it gets busy , so i was half way up on the trailer until i heard screaming from peoples around and then it happened a pontoon boat with 3 girls on board that was rented from fun time rentals ran into my boat hard instead of going back she went forward , you can imagine how i felt i don't need to say any more, so come to find out the rental place do not sell insurance, is that true , and the girl that was driving the boat never been on a boat before, so i called havasu police, never showed up and no rangers , so i need to know what to do in this case , thanks

HocusPocus
03-25-2007, 06:26 PM
that sucks... sorry to hear about that cause it could happen to anyone of us. i would get a lawyer.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:28 PM
that sucks... sorry to hear about that cause it could happen to anyone of us. i would get a lawyer.
i sure i will

DSW
Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before....:eek:

SAFA 1
im sure i will

DSW
03-25-2007, 06:29 PM
Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before....:eek:

essexjet
03-25-2007, 06:30 PM
well it was a good weekend until saturday about 330pm at Windsor , me & my friends decided to pull the boat Early before it gets busy , so i was half way up on the trailer until i heard screaming from peoples around and then it happened a pontoon boat with 3 girls on board that was rented from fun time rentals ran into my boat hard instead of going back she went forward , you can imagine how i felt i don't need to say any more, so come to find out the rental place do not sell insurance, is that true , and the girl that was driving the boat never been on a boat before, so i called havasu police, never showed up and no rangers , so i need to know what to do in this case , thanks
Just out of curiosity, were you able to take any pictures of the pontoon and your boat and the ramp?

SAFA 1
Funtime rentals should have liability insurance on all their boats. As a competitor, I do on all my boats, (1 million for liability). Sorry to hear that. Glad none of my renters have hit anybody elses stuff before....:eek: thats good to know

SAFA 1
Just out of curiosity, were you able to take any pictures of the pontoon and your boat and the ramp? yes i did my buddy has the camera

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:33 PM
this is the boat

essexjet
03-25-2007, 06:34 PM
yes i did my buddy has the camera
I would go to the LHPD station and file an accident report, and get your insurance involved.

RitcheyRch
Sorry to hear about this.

SAFA 1
I'm sorry to hear that. thanks

OutCole'd
03-25-2007, 06:35 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27271&d=1174876423
WOW, I'd be a little pissed. Good luck with this.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:36 PM
I would go to the LHPD station and file an accident report, and get your insurance involved. ya my deductible is 78k, plus I'm already paying 20k a year

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
WOW, I'd be a little pissed. Good luck with this.
i was very

MR.rvrluvr
03-25-2007, 06:38 PM
holy shit ...I saw your boat last weekend ...It is sick ....my god I hate to hear this...almost brings a tear to my eye ....I would have lost it and my boat is nowhere near as nice as yours....DAMN I am pissed and I wasn't even there....Sorry to hear bro

essexjet
03-25-2007, 06:39 PM
ya my deductible is 78k, plus I'm already paying 20k a year
:jawdrop:
absolutely beautiful boat

HavasuHome
03-25-2007, 06:39 PM
Beautiful looking boat. Saw you last weekend in Havasu. How extensive was the damage to your boat?

jbtrailerjim
03-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Wow, that's a bitchen Skater. Hopefully the damage was not too severe and the rental boat company takes care of it.

Havasu Hangin'
Is that Lance's old boat?

vmjtc3
Wow that sucks all I can say is wow! I would be mad enough to kill.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:42 PM
holy shit ...I saw your boat last weekend ...It is sick ....my god I hate to hear this...almost brings a tear to my eye ....I would have lost it and my boat is nowhere near as nice as yours....DAMN I am pissed and I wasn't even there....Sorry to hear bro thanks bro shit happens

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Beautiful looking boat. Saw you last weekend in Havasu. How extensive was the damage to your boat? about 5k

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Is that Lance's old boat? yes it is

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Wow that sucks all I can say is wow! I would be mad enough to kill. oh i was

Havasu Hangin'
03-25-2007, 06:45 PM
yes it is
Did he at least throw the Lifelines in the deal? lol....

H20Advantage
03-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Nice boat...I would have been pissed and nobody would have left until I had everyone's info, which I'm sure you got.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Nice boat...I would have been pissed and nobody would have left until I had everyone's info, which I'm sure you got. yes for sure i got all the info

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Did he at least throw the Lifelines in the deal? lol....
lol good one

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:53 PM
oh ya just so you guys know one girl was arrested one hour before for OUI

Havasu Hangin'
03-25-2007, 06:55 PM
lol good one
I bet that cheapskate probably wanted to charge extra for the steering wheel, too...lol.
:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/165mph_Medium_.jpg

707dog
03-25-2007, 06:56 PM
damn bro how did you hold it together? i would have blew my top..hell i smacked the shit out of my own buddy for letting his jet ski bump into my junk..thas friggin crazy got oui and still out and about.....

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 06:57 PM
I bet that cheapskate probably wanted to charge extra for the steering wheel, too...lol.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/165mph_Medium_.jpg he is lol

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 06:58 PM
was it hooked too the trailer? if so your car ins might cover it. its a long shot, but its worth a shot if they don't have INS

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:01 PM
damn bro how did you hold it together? i would have blew my top..hell i smacked the shit out of my own buddy for letting his jet ski bump into my junk..thas friggin crazy got oui and still out and about..... its girls what can you do i was very mad , no dude there was one more girl on the boat that was driving earlier

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:02 PM
was it hooked too the trailer? if so your car ins might cover it. its a long shot, but its worth a shot if they don't have INS
nope half way on the trailer

shadow
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
Ouch James!:mad:
Sorry to hear this news.Those fricken rentals should not be allowed around the general public.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
the girls told me after they arrested there friend the cops made all of them blow and the best one was .10, the cop told her she could drive in 10 minute

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Ouch James!:mad:
Sorry to hear this news.Those fricken rentals should not be allowed around the general public. ya dude they let people drive their boats that have no idea what the **** their doing

JB in so cal
03-25-2007, 07:18 PM
ya my deductible is 78k, plus I'm already paying 20k a year
Is this for real? I can't believe these figures! $20k??? C'mon...:idea:

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 07:18 PM
the girls told me after they arrested there friend the cops made all of them blow and the best one was .10, the cop told her she could drive in 10 minute
if thats true, your not going to have to pay a dime. The aresting officers agency will bend over backwards trying to avoid a lawsuit.

YeLLowBoaT
03-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Is this for real? I can't believe these figures! $20k??? C'mon...:idea:
about 1650 a month boat payment is 20k a year.
I think he was trying to say he does not have INS.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:21 PM
if thats true, your not going to have to pay a dime. The aresting officers agency will bend over backwards trying to avoid a lawsuit.
I'm gonna take this all the way trust me

H20Advantage
03-25-2007, 07:23 PM
That needs to be reported to the Watch Commander ASAP..That's an Internal Affairs issue right there. Total BS...they should have called the rental company and have someone come get their boat right where it sat, nobody drives.

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 07:25 PM
so i called havasu police, never showed up and no rangers ,
They were probably making sure that everyone was moored properly in the channel. ;)

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:27 PM
about 1650 a month boat payment is 20k a year.
I think he was trying to say he does not have INS. only one insurance co. will do this boat i have no choice, boat payment is a lot more

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:29 PM
That needs to be reported to the Watch Commander ASAP..That's an Internal Affairs issue right there. Total BS...they should have called the rental company and have someone come get their boat right where it sat, nobody drives.
thank you that's what they should of done

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:30 PM
They were probably making sure that everyone was moored properly in the channel. ;) ya where are they when you need them

Phat Matt
03-25-2007, 07:32 PM
ya where are they when you need them
Next time take off your mufflers and rev the engines. They will come out of the wood work. ;)

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 07:37 PM
Next time take off your mufflers and rev the engines. They will come out of the wood work. ;)
trust me its loud

purrfecttremor
03-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Man that is bullshit! Maybe your car ins. is lieable on the uninsured mortorist clause. I hate all rentals and cant believe they dont have to provide ins. by law.

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Man that is bullshit! Maybe your car ins. is lieable on the uninsured mortorist clause. I hate all rentals and cant believe they dont have to provide ins. by law. you would think that they would be a law for that , i don't know how they get away with it, it will change i promise

John.
03-25-2007, 08:16 PM
very nice looking boat. sorry to hear about the accident. I would like the rental agency would be required to have insurance. got any pics of the damage?

SAFA 1
03-25-2007, 08:32 PM
very nice looking boat. sorry to hear about the accident. I would like the rental agency would be required to have insurance. got any pics of the damage? i will post them tomorrow

dicudmore
03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
wow James, that blows big time!! There's no words to describe that fiberglass crunch sound :cry: The boat looked good this weekend the rest of the time we saw it, in the water and up at the house :D Did a drive-by (black Dmax and Cobra canopy cat)

wetterwith3
03-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Sorry to hear about your boat.... try to find out how the girls paid for the boat. Usually Visa or Mastercard carries automatic insurance. That also goes for most auto insurance carriers. See if the insurance that the girls have covers them in anything that the "drive", therefore, that insurance is what you would claim on. u can also go after any homeowners insurance, that is if they own a home. if they happen to still be living with parents or in college under parents "thumb"....u can go after the parents home/auto insurance.

Not So Fast
03-26-2007, 07:03 AM
Maybe my nemisis (Wheeler) from your other post should come over here and read what a unqualified operator can do when IN A RENTAL BOAT, he apparently sees no need for regulating these rentals companies:mad: :mad: I'm sorry as hell to hear about your boat, i would have thrown up on them, TWICE!!!!!!!!! I agree 100% that something has to be done to curtail these idiot rental companies that let novice operators loose on the boating community, it's not right!!!:mad: NSF

Baja Big Dog
03-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Three pages of whining and crying, and nobody asked the all important questions.
What did the people say that were on the rental? Did they tell you to pound sand? Did they say your screwed?, Did they say they have no intention of paying for the damage. What did the rental company say besides they dont have insurance? Hopefully they are aware that they (the rental) company is responsible for the damages, if not you may want to get a letter drafted TODAY (from a lawyer) and sent return receipt requested stating they are responsible and how do they intend to compensate you for the damages? They can show you all the release forms that the renters signed, but we all know that ain't worth the paper it is written on if negligence is evident (Like improper training, or offering launch/landing assistance).
Now the DUI thing, lets let Boatcop address this. Im not LEO (at least from the dull side of the badge!!) but do you (we) think a cop told someone they were intoxicated and they would be OK to drive in ANY amount of time? Pardon my ignorance, but I call total and complete BULL SHIIT!
Id like to say this should be a "no brainer", but we all know this is gonna turn into the proverbial "ZIT" on the ole ass thing!!!

hoolign
03-26-2007, 07:33 AM
They were probably making sure that everyone was moored properly in the channel. ;)
http://liveu-16.vo.llnwd.net/yikers/videos9698/pictures/2216/yikers_sleeping_cop1.jpg

2Driver
03-26-2007, 08:04 AM
Man that is too bad
I am guessing small claims court might be your only avenue if the rental company does not cover her. Assuming it's worth your time and she shows up in court and she has any money etc etc etc....:(
Fun time rentals = stay back 500 yards

Magic34
03-26-2007, 08:10 AM
There is no way how I can not see the rental company covering this.
The person/company who owns the boat, put that person behind the wheel or allowed that person to operate their boat. The boat owner must pay.
Sounds like a easy decision if it had to go to court.

Ion
03-26-2007, 08:31 AM
trust me its loud
What he said!
Man...first I've heard! Hopefully this is handled smoothly and with little stress. Give me a call if you need anything.

dumbandyoung
03-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Three pages of whining and crying, and nobody asked the all important questions.
What did the people say that were on the rental? Did they tell you to pound sand? Did they say your screwed?, Did they say they have no intention of paying for the damage. What did the rental company say besides they dont have insurance? Hopefully they are aware that they (the rental) company is responsible for the damages, if not you may want to get a letter drafted TODAY (from a lawyer) and sent return receipt requested stating they are responsible and how do they intend to compensate you for the damages? They can show you all the release forms that the renters signed, but we all know that ain't worth the paper it is written on if negligence is evident (Like improper training, or offering launch/landing assistance).
Now the DUI thing, lets let Boatcop address this. Im not LEO (at least from the dull side of the badge!!) but do you (we) think a cop told someone they were intoxicated and they would be OK to drive in ANY amount of time? Pardon my ignorance, but I call total and complete BULL SHIIT!
Id like to say this should be a "no brainer", but we all know this is gonna turn into the proverbial "ZIT" on the ole ass thing!!!
AGREED!
detail, details...and pics:D
... I am sorry to hear about this. Im sure everything will work out.

Benjhamina
03-26-2007, 09:52 AM
Your not seeing the best solution to this. I good BJ is worth about $100 from any decent hooker so have the driver blow you three times a week for the next 167 weeks to pay off the 5k in damages. If she wants to pay it off ealier she will have to get into some freakier stuff (like anal) but I would go for the BJ's.

Double Or Nothing
03-26-2007, 09:52 AM
That sucks bro,
Sorry to hear that, GOOD LUCK!!

ULTRA26 # 1
03-26-2007, 10:09 AM
It seems that there must an agency that has some jurisdiction over boat rental Companies. It's hard to imagine that a boat rental Company would be or should be allowed to do business without liability insurance. If there were wittinesses to the toon hitting the Skater, the owner and driver of the boat are liable to for the damages to the Skater. May it be in Small Claims or Superior Court, the boat rental company will be held accountable.
Allowing a boat rental company to operate on Lake Havasu, without insurance, is bad in every respect. The City folks should take this matter into consideration immediately, and create a mandatory insurance law for boat rental companies. (that is if there is no such law on the books already)
John M
PS I agree with Bobby's, (NSF) take on this issue as well

spectras only
03-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Safa 1 , I've been hit by a rental jetski , so I feel your pain . Same scenario here too ,almost all the rental companies around here do not carry insurance :idea: . Have a question , can you have liability ins only for your boat , or that carries a huge premium alone as well ? Reason I ask because I know someone with a 32 Skater with twin 1350 HP engines who doesn't have insurance either . I asked him what's going to happen if he caused an accident , not much for reply ;) . He practically only boats during the week when most folks are off the lake .He's an ex dragboat racer from the 70's running blown alky boats , careful driver ,still a huge risk IMHO .I saw the traffic at the zoo last summer and said wholly shiat , not much room to go around in a tweaked boat :D

Havasu1986
03-26-2007, 11:10 AM
After all these insurance questions, I decided to call Fun Time Rentals. I started by asking how much a day rental of a tri toon $300 a day. Ok how about insurance, he said that he was insured but if I hit someone I have to pay the other guy. Then he goes on to tell me about a girl that hit a 40' 3 million $ boat with 3 motors and it was in the repair shop for a 2k fix. He said the girl had to pay. :) I told him I would get back to him later.

ChumpChange
03-26-2007, 11:15 AM
After all these insurance questions, I decided to call Fun Time Rentals. I started by asking how much a day rental of a tri toon $300 a day. Ok how about insurance, he said that he was insured but if I hit someone I have to pay the other guy. Then he goes on to tell me about a girl that hit a 40' 3 million $ boat with 3 motors and it was in the repair shop for a 2k fix. He said the girl had to pay. :) I told him I would get back to him later.
So the girl has to pay for the pontoon boat as well?

Havasu1986
03-26-2007, 11:21 AM
So the girl has to pay for the pontoon boat as well?
That part didn't come up. I was laughing inside that he said the boat was 3 million.:)

Magic34
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
That part didn't come up. I was laughing inside that he said the boat was 3 million.:)
They are both liable however that isn't the Skater's deal to have to deal with it. He can go after the rental company and the rental company can go after her.
Or, he can go after both.

Havasu1986
03-26-2007, 11:37 AM
They are both liable however that isn't the Skater's deal to have to deal with it. He can go after the rental company and the rental company can go after her.
Or, he can go after both.
I'm sure this is true, but the guy was trying to get me to rent a boat. He did not know I was going on Hot Boat. He offered up the story about the accident yesterday.:)

dumbandyoung
03-26-2007, 11:41 AM
thanks for your investigation. Now back to the lab for some tests:D

Havasu Hangin'
03-26-2007, 11:46 AM
Then he goes on to tell me about a girl that hit a 40' 3 million $ boat with 3 motors and...
Lance charged you that much for that boat? :jawdrop:
Those Lifelines must have been very expensive...lol.

Boatcop
03-26-2007, 11:54 AM
The only AZ regulations on Livery (rental) operations are that they are:
1) required to either provide or ensure that all safety equipment is on board the rented boat.
2) must have available a minimum of 3 months of past rental records
3) Can supply the rental receipt aboard the rented watercraft, in lieu of the Certificate of Numbers (registration form), and
4) do not have to show evidence of sales tax being paid before registration.*
They pay the same amount for registration fees as the rest of us. (Resident rates for AZ owned companies)
*The boats/PWCs, etc come under the company's Personal/Commercial Property Tax.

spectras only
03-26-2007, 12:25 PM
The only AZ regulations on Livery (rental) operations are that they are:
2) must have available a minimum of 3 months of past rental records
Alan , I have a problem with this one .
How can a first time renter provide records?
Here you rent one with a 20 minute training and off you go . How can anyone drive a skidoo/boat properly with only 20 min under their belt :idea: .

20" gun's
03-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Thats too bad that you got hit. Me and my wife were just talking about your boat this weekend. One of the most beautiful we have seen.

gramps
03-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Here you rent one with a 20 minute training and off you go . How can anyone drive a skidoo/boat properly with only 20 min under their belt
happens all the time at Powell........everything from houseboats to jet skis

bocco
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
You just report it to your insurance company. They pay to fix your boat. Then they go after the rental company or the girl that was driving. It works the same as a car wreck.

GrapeApe
03-26-2007, 02:40 PM
You just report it to your insurance company. They pay to fix your boat. Then they go after the rental company or the girl that was driving. It works the same as a car wreck.
Did you read how much his Deductible was? That girl needs to back up and hit him about 15 More times before they will have to pay anything..:D :D
*** Grape Ape ***

Boatcop
03-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Alan , I have a problem with this one .
How can a first time renter provide records?
Here you rent one with a 20 minute training and off you go . How can anyone drive a skidoo/boat properly with only 20 min under their belt :idea: .
I think he's saying that the rental company needs to keep records for 3 months.
Correct. The company has to keep 3 months of their rental records, in case one of their units was in a hit & run, we can find out who was renting it at the time.

bocco
03-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Did you read how much his Deductible was? That girl needs to back up and hit him about 15 More times before they will have to pay anything..:D :D
*** Grape Ape ***
Deductable doesn't matter since it wasn't his fault. Your insurance company is being paid to get back on the road (or water). Then let them hash it out.
There was big squak on Lake Don Pedro between houseboat owners and the marina when house boats are damaged do to poor mainenance of the mooring balls. The marina claimed they weren't responsible. Big discussion on a forum about it. Finally an insurance agent came on and said just what I'm saying.

Mardonzi
03-26-2007, 04:12 PM
happens all the time at Powell........everything from houseboats to jet skis
Now that isn't true,,,
The training is actually closer to 30 minutes,, With a foreign national walking you through a hands on tutorial...

2Driver
03-26-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm sure this is true, but the guy was trying to get me to rent a boat. He did not know I was going on Hot Boat. He offered up the story about the accident yesterday.:)
That is too funny.
Like I said earlier....small claim court, if she shows, if she has the money, if you have the time etc. etc. For $5K when you own a 150-200K boat and pay $20K a year for insurance? I assume chasing the $5K is not worth his time. Too bad either way.

98 Vector 21
03-26-2007, 04:32 PM
Wow! Sucks the boat looked and is Sick! They should give the rentals a place of there own like.....Black Medows area & leave them there!

ULTRA26 # 1
03-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Deductable doesn't matter since it wasn't his fault. Your insurance company is being paid to get back on the road (or water). Then let them hash it out.
There was big squak on Lake Don Pedro between houseboat owners and the marina when house boats are damaged do to poor mainenance of the mooring balls. The marina claimed they weren't responsible. Big discussion on a forum about it. Finally an insurance agent came on and said just what I'm saying.
Deductible matters regarrdless of fault. In all cases the amount of the damage must exceed the deductible before the insurer will subrogate for their damage as well as the insured's deductible. This is not a matter for the insurer of the Skater.
IMO thie worst part of this whole deal isn't about the cost of repairs, it's about the damage and the repairs themselves, Hopefully the repairer does a great job.
John M

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
thanks to all of you for all your help & suggestions, just got off the phone with the rental co. they said they will Handel-it with the girls, the boat will be done next week on the 7th, here's some pic there is more damage in the front of the boat we noticed after we pulled the boat out the water did not take pic.

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 05:08 PM
also big thanks to Arron & Brian at absolute marine they are good people Brian came down and open the shop to put the boat inside so he can take it Monday to repair shop

blown dough
03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
thanks to all of you for all your help & suggestions, just got off the phone with the rental co. they said they will Handel-it with the girls, the boat will be done next week on the 7th, here's some pic there is more damage in the front of the boat we noticed after we pulled the boat out the water did not take pic.
Glad to hear that they will take care of the girls. that sucks, my husband loves your boat and really felt for you when I told him this story.

RaceFace
03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Geez, that makes my ass pucker just looking at those pics.....I cant IMAGINE what it sounded like! :eek: :eek:
Sorry to hear about the incident.....that boat is a beauty!!!!!

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 05:42 PM
wow James, that blows big time!! There's no words to describe that fiberglass crunch sound :cry: The boat looked good this weekend the rest of the time we saw it, in the water and up at the house :D Did a drive-by (black Dmax and Cobra canopy cat)
thanks Dan

jrgaudettes
03-26-2007, 05:49 PM
This sucks. You parked next to us a few weeks back and your boat is awesome. Glad to hear things are taking care of.

YeLLowBoaT
03-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Looking at the pics... Is that glassed over foam?

Chico&Zeus
03-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Way to go dude, as if Cat Insurance wasn't high enough already....and now watch the Pontoon rates go through the roof!:devil:

catman-do
03-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Holy crap!! There would be some heads rolling if that was my boat! :mad:

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Way to go dude, as if Cat Insurance wasn't high enough already....and now watch the Pontoon rates go through the roof!:devil: no kidding i pay so much because i never owned a cat before i went true hell to get ins. i had to fly up to Florida to do the tres martin school and i had to fly in Bruce bullock from Texas and spend Day on the water with me, 8k later i got ins.

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Looking at the pics... Is that glassed over foam? that's Kevlar

Not So Fast
03-26-2007, 06:11 PM
At least it ends well, still a shame it had to happen. NSF

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 06:11 PM
Holy crap!! There would be some heads rolling if that was my boat! :mad: the girl was crying, what can you do , the good thing is that no body got hurt

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 06:19 PM
At least it ends well, still a shame it had to happen. NSF thanks , i just want to get the boat fixed and put it behind me

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Your not seeing the best solution to this. I good BJ is worth about $100 from any decent hooker so have the driver blow you three times a week for the next 167 weeks to pay off the 5k in damages. If she wants to pay it off ealier she will have to get into some freakier stuff (like anal) but I would go for the BJ's.
i needed that lol

CornWater
03-26-2007, 07:03 PM
That completely sucks, and makes me sick just looking at those pics.... This is why I am not a big fan of Windsor..:mad:

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 07:07 PM
That completely sucks, and makes me sick just looking at those pics.... This is why I am not a big fan of Windsor..:mad: where can go other then Windsor

CornWater
03-26-2007, 07:19 PM
where can go other then Windsor
Your options are definately limited with your boat. The Nautical perhaps??

SAFA 1
03-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Your options are definately limited with your boat. The Nautical perhaps??
OK thanks, i will check-it out

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:01 PM
OK thanks, i will check-it out
I would guess that the marina is probably out :wink:
see PM

Baja Big Dog
03-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Site six....see previous threads!!!!:eek:

40FlatDeck
03-27-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't go to Havasu unless I stay at the Nautical and use ther ramp. Those pictures make me sick to my stomach.:( The good thing is epoxy lays down over the kevlar for an easy fix. I just had my bottom done and it came out great. Hope to see you at Desert Storm.:D

ClownRoyal
03-27-2007, 08:47 AM
the girl was crying, what can you do , the good thing is that no body got hurt
At least she showed some kind of remorse and had a consious. There are alot of people (renters, first-timers, etc.) who don't have a clue of what some of these boats cost and they don't care. They equate them to a nice car that costs about $40-50K.
Hope all works out and you are back on the water soon :)

seanv
03-27-2007, 08:51 AM
safa......:( :( :( that sux!
your best bet is to stay at the nautical and launch at their private ramp. i get nervous as hell when i see trashed out boat or rookie drivers around me at the docks/trailer. that's when we're vulnerable and have no out. very classy the way your handling it!

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:12 AM
OOOUCH BRO THAT HURTS ME AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YA!! WELL I MUST SAY YOU WENT ABOUT IT THE RIGHT WAY AND YA GETTING THE CHIT FIXED...GOOD LUCK AND MAYBE WHILE ITS IN THE SHOP YOU COULD GET A FANCY LOADING HORN THE BEEPS WHEN LOADING...LMAO JOKIN BRO..GOOD LUCK

707dog
03-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Well With This As A Eye Opened For That Launch Spot Where Else Can A Soon To Be Visitor Lauch His Boat At In Havi??? Just So Everybody/outa Towners Has And Idea..

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't go to Havasu unless I stay at the Nautical and use ther ramp. Those pictures make me sick to my stomach.:( The good thing is epoxy lays down over the kevlar for an easy fix. I just had my bottom done and it came out great. Hope to see you at Desert Storm.:D ya i know i am going to check it out, i bought a brand new house with a big ass garage for the boat, thanks for your concern, see you at desert storm for sure

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 01:44 PM
safa......:( :( :( that sux!
your best bet is to stay at the nautical and launch at their private ramp. i get nervous as hell when i see trashed out boat or rookie drivers around me at the docks/trailer. that's when we're vulnerable and have no out. very classy the way your handling it! thank you sean

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 01:45 PM
OOOUCH BRO THAT HURTS ME AND I DONT EVEN KNOW YA!! WELL I MUST SAY YOU WENT ABOUT IT THE RIGHT WAY AND YA GETTING THE CHIT FIXED...GOOD LUCK AND MAYBE WHILE ITS IN THE SHOP YOU COULD GET A FANCY LOADING HORN THE BEEPS WHEN LOADING...LMAO JOKIN BRO..GOOD LUCK SO funny i like that one

Magic34
03-27-2007, 01:49 PM
I don't go to Havasu unless I stay at the Nautical and use ther ramp. Those pictures make me sick to my stomach.:( The good thing is epoxy lays down over the kevlar for an easy fix. I just had my bottom done and it came out great. Hope to see you at Desert Storm.:D
pu$$y!!!!!

Magic34
03-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Safa... Was she at least hot?

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 02:00 PM
Safa... Was she at least hot? ahhhhh little big after 20 beers maybe

Magic34
03-27-2007, 02:09 PM
ahhhhh little big after 20 beers maybe
Well, there had to be at least 1 hot one than if the driver was a hog. Hot chicks always have that "1" that doesn't see to fit in. She usually works "security" for the group.

Magic34
03-27-2007, 02:10 PM
ahhhhh little big after 20 beers maybe
Like put her on your boat and go from 150 MPH to 140 MPH, or more like a 40 MPH drop with the extra weight?
Did you read the "pump fat chicks" thread?

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Well, there had to be at least 1 hot one than if the driver was a hog. Hot chicks always have that "1" that doesn't see to fit in. She usually works "security" for the group. trust me dude that was the best one , i got copy of their IDs the smallest one is 160LB

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 02:15 PM
Like put her on your boat and go from 150 MPH to 140 MPH, or more like a 40 MPH drop with the extra weight?
Did you read the "pump fat chicks" thread?
no i didn't, but that's funny

40FlatDeck
03-27-2007, 03:10 PM
trust me dude that was the best one , i got copy of their IDs the smallest one is 160LB
Yikes!:jawdrop: Reminds me off a story...............My first boat was a 16' Glastron Carlson, sweet metal flake.:D The bildge exit was just above the rub rail, not to far away from the water line. We were out for Labor Day weekend and had some girls with us, all pretty good, except for one big one. As the day went on, my boat looked liked it was sitting lower and lower in the water. I was on the beach so I walked over and saw my cooler floating in my boat! The big girl was sitting on the corner and had pushed the bildge outlet under the water, so my boat was taking on water thru the bildge pump.:D I've had a big girl phobia ever since..........

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Yikes!:jawdrop: Reminds me off a story...............My first boat was a 16' Glastron Carlson, sweet metal flake.:D The bildge exit was just above the rub rail, not to far away from the water line. We were out for Labor Day weekend and had some girls with us, all pretty good, except for one big one. As the day went on, my boat looked liked it was sitting lower and lower in the water. I was on the beach so I walked over and saw my cooler floating in my boat! The big girl was sitting on the corner and had pushed the bildge outlet under the water, so my boat was taking on water thru the bildge pump.:D I've had a big girl phobia ever since.......... LMAO that's a good one

Magic34
03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
trust me dude that was the best one , i got copy of their IDs the smallest one is 160LB
Damnnnnnnnnnn
No wonder it hit so hard. That's like trying to stop a train, 1/2 mile just isn't enough.

Magic34
03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Yikes!:jawdrop: Reminds me off a story...............My first boat was a 16' Glastron Carlson, sweet metal flake.:D The bildge exit was just above the rub rail, not to far away from the water line. We were out for Labor Day weekend and had some girls with us, all pretty good, except for one big one. As the day went on, my boat looked liked it was sitting lower and lower in the water. I was on the beach so I walked over and saw my cooler floating in my boat! The big girl was sitting on the corner and had pushed the bildge outlet under the water, so my boat was taking on water thru the bildge pump.:D I've had a big girl phobia ever since..........
Wish I was there for that one. On my boat though, not your fishing boat.

dumbandyoung
03-27-2007, 04:16 PM
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=27376&d=1174957202
ahhh shit.. that sucks man!

Essex502
03-27-2007, 04:36 PM
We got hit by a Fun Times rental 'toon a few years back and they "manned-up" and paid for the damages with barely any questions. My gel was still on their boat! Have you talked to the owner?

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 06:22 PM
We got hit by a Fun Times rental 'toon a few years back and they "manned-up" and paid for the damages with barely any questions. My gel was still on their boat! Have you talked to the owner? ya he made them pay

SAFA 1
03-27-2007, 06:22 PM
Damnnnnnnnnnn
No wonder it hit so hard. That's like trying to stop a train, 1/2 mile just isn't enough. lol