PDA

View Full Version : 28 Magic Deck

Nord
03-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Well, I just got back from Parker and noticed these things everywhere now. I personally love the lines on the boat even though I'm an Eliminator fan. IMO I think that the Magic Lines run circles around that of a lot of the the newer Deck Boats. Anyhow, I crawled in and out of 2 of them while at the river and it seems like Magic is doing a nice job on rigging these beasts. Even the handles that hold the windshields don't look so bad (even though they take a lot away from the boat). There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews from owners and its hard when your soo interested on the boat to get a hard answer. I even started a thread about a year ago on Deck Boats and still am confused.
Anyhow, their 28 deck is really pretty but you have to haul ass to stay up on plane. I still like them, but there are so many of them out there I can only imagine Havasu looks like a Magic Regatta every weekend :) It will take me about a week to get back on track at work, and then I think I'm going to finally go to their Corona location to check things out. Should be interesting.....
~NORD~

imnigel
03-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Well, I just got back from Parker and noticed these things everywhere now. I personally love the lines on the boat even though I'm an Eliminator fan. IMO I think that the Magic Lines run circles around that of a lot of the the newer Deck Boats. Anyhow, I crawled in and out of 2 of them while at the river and it seems like Magic is doing a nice job on rigging these beasts. Even the handles that hold the windshields don't look so bad (even though they take a lot away from the boat). There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews from owners and its hard when your soo interested on the boat to get a hard answer. I even started a thread about a year ago on Deck Boats and still am confused.
Anyhow, their 28 deck is really pretty but you have to haul ass to stay up on plane. I still like them, but there are so many of them out there I can only imagine Havasu looks like a Magic Regatta every weekend :) It will take me about a week to get back on track at work, and then I think I'm going to finally go to their Corona location to check things out. Should be interesting.....
~NORD~
I am extremely happy so far!!!

Kilrtoy
03-25-2007, 11:31 PM
. I still like them, but there are so many of them out there I can only imagine Havasu looks like a Magic Regatta every weekend :)
~NORD~
COme on NORD, you stole that line from somewhere

riverroyal
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
at all with mine.Id buy another,could be around november actually:idea:

caroftheweek
03-26-2007, 08:36 PM
we were very happy with ours also. i say "were" becasue i think we will no longer own one in a few days. not selling for any other reason that it is time for us to go a different direction.
it was a great boat and will be for the new owner too. i am going to miss it and hopefully we will get another in the future.

Bradman
03-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Purchased ours last July and have absolutly no regrets. I've also been really impressed with their service and their staff.

RiverDave
03-26-2007, 08:47 PM
~NORD~
Actually you don't.. I've been in plenty of magics before going to the bar at night just cruising. That guy was just going a little faster then I cared to go in a boat at night which is the reason I chose not to ride back with him. He ticked off 4500 RPM at one point during that little adventure, and I don't give a shit what that guy says.. 4500 RPM isn't just keeping the boat on plane.
I guess the new joke in that circle is "Your going to fast" and the joke is at my expense. Matti talked to him the next day and it was all the rage... :D
I don't care if the guy thinks I'm a puss becuase I didn't want to ride back in his magic. He's gonna get killed some day, and I ain't going to be in his boat when he runs up on somebody with no lights on. The sad thing is he thinks it's becuase I'm scared of a performance boat. Wasn't the boat that was concerning me.
RD

Kiddunot
03-26-2007, 08:58 PM
They are a very attractive boat dave. I would honestly consider this as my next purchase, all around i think they are a nice boat, as you find out more let me know. Well, I just got back from Parker and noticed these things everywhere now. I personally love the lines on the boat even though I'm an Eliminator fan. IMO I think that the Magic Lines run circles around that of a lot of the the newer Deck Boats. Anyhow, I crawled in and out of 2 of them while at the river and it seems like Magic is doing a nice job on rigging these beasts. Even the handles that hold the windshields don't look so bad (even though they take a lot away from the boat). There seems to be a lot of mixed reviews from owners and its hard when your soo interested on the boat to get a hard answer. I even started a thread about a year ago on Deck Boats and still am confused.
~NORD~

JB in so cal
03-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Anyhow, their 28 deck is really pretty but you have to haul ass to stay up on plane.
~NORD~
We wakeboard and ski with ours all day - never a problem staying on plane. In fact, were thinking of a wakeboard tower for ours...

riverbound
03-27-2007, 06:56 AM
Oh Sh*t
"We are goint to need more towels, and Bumpers!!!!" :D