PDA

View Full Version : Thanks John...

BarryMac
03-26-2007, 08:28 AM
I feel so fortunate to be able to call John West a friend, I'm not one that typically calls in a favor but I was in a hurtin this past week, I was planning on heading to Martinez to service the boat, it needed a tune up pretty badly, not an Ultra by the way, well time totally escaped me, I realized on Wednesday that I didn't order any plug wires, I called John to ask if he had a set that I could buy from him, he told me swing buy the shop on your way out of town and I'll get you a set, so that's what I did, he sends Travis to the boat shop and he brings me back a set of wires with a new cap attached :D, I tried to pay him and he wouldn't accept my money. Thanks a ton John, I think that Santa will be very good to you this year. :D :D
BTW, my next boat will be an Ultra, handsdown, I'm thinking a 22 Stealth with a 502 and a ditchpump... :D :D

KineticoH20
03-26-2007, 08:48 PM
And that's exactly why he has the reputation he has, most business owners should take lessons.

dicudmore
03-26-2007, 09:17 PM
I feel so fortunate to be able to call John West a friend, I'm not one that typically calls in a favor but I was in a hurtin this past week, I was planning on heading to Martinez to service the boat, it needed a tune up pretty badly, not an Ultra by the way, well time totally escaped me, I realized on Wednesday that I didn't order any plug wires, I called John to ask if he had a set that I could buy from him, he told me swing buy the shop on your way out of town and I'll get you a set, so that's what I did, he sends Travis to the boat shop and he brings me back a set of wires with a new cap attached :D, I tried to pay him and he wouldn't accept my money. Thanks a ton John, I think that Santa will be very good to you this year. :D :D
BTW, my next boat will be an Ultra, handsdown, I'm thinking a 22 Stealth with a 502 and a ditchpump... :D :D
yeah that John's a good dude...now about this 22 with a 502?? please--I'm thinking 27' Shadow QUAD-ROTOR/DRY SUMP SIX DRIVE...go big or go home Barry :D :D or at least 525/XR

BarryMac
03-27-2007, 07:52 AM
yeah that John's a good dude...now about this 22 with a 502?? please--I'm thinking 27' Shadow QUAD-ROTOR/DRY SUMP SIX DRIVE...go big or go home Barry :D :D or at least 525/XR
I'm a lower river junkie, need the ditch pump for ease of use... :D :D